You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Backtracing it~ (Kumo -> Konoha) Empty Backtracing it~ (Kumo -> Konoha) Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:46 am

Aethir

Aethir

D-rank
Aethir stretched as he stared at Kumo, smiling to it's residents as he began to leave. "Alright, now let's see here..." the boy looked at the newly scribbled makings on the crayon drawn map, Aethir making his own notes such as 'Rocky ridge' or 'Left equals question marks and right equals Kumo'. He smiled, turning his back on the village, soon traveling down the road. As Aethir began down the trail, he thought back to the people of Kumo, asking him to do this and that, missions of different kind. Originally, he would laugh about how they would ask for him to hunt a troll, but now he's come to understand that such a thing does exist! Aethir sighed, taking in the oxygen and fresh air of Kumo as he continued walking. "I guess there's really something no one has ever seen out there... Even trolls." Aethir smiled, having experienced something outside of Kirigakure. Speaking of which, Aethir looked over to his mist ninja headband, maintaining his wide smile. "I hope I'm representing Kiri the way you wanted me to..." Aethir sighed, thinking back to the days of the academy.

+++++

Aethir sat in a class full of kids, all of them staring at the oldest of them all, Aethir. "I can't believe they had only the children classes available..." Aethir sighed, the female teacher calling Aethir up to the front yet again. Because he was the oldest, Aethir would always be her personal test dummy... "Alright class, pay attention to mister Lamdem here." Aethir took a deep breath, looking over to the teacher with an exhausted look. "What this technique is is basically puppetry." Aethir blinked, turning to the woman, soon jumping back as a creepy looking puppet sprung out of nowhere, a drill coming out of his mouth. "This is the reaction you want you enemy to have, bonus if you get them to pee themselves." Aethir looked at the teacher with a blush, his pants completely dry. "I'll have you know, I didn't pee myself, Ma'am-"  "DID I HEAR A RESPONSE?!?! I DIDN'T ASK FOR A DAMN ANSWER!!" The drill shot forward, Aethir duckign quickly, nearly as white as a ghost. "N-No ma'am-"  "Good~ Good to hear~" Aethir blushed as the kids laughed and clapped, the boy looking over to his right, then gasping as he noticed one female student was staring at him with blush on her face...and a shy smile. "Now then mister Lamdem, unless you want to drown, I suggest you get off the floor." Aethir turned to the woman as she grinned to the boy, raising her hands up to her mouth as if she was playing the trumpet. "This, kids, is the water trumpet technique~" Aethir could feel intense stares from the both the woman and the kids, as if...as if they wanted him to be harmed by this water trumpet technique...! "Oh boy..." Aethir smiled, then gasped as water shot right towards his face.

Walking out of the academy soaked, Aethir sighed loudly as the kids ran past him. "Thank you for the lesson!" they would say while running. "Hey, anytime... You're at least dry..." the boy sighed, continuing his depressed walk. As the boy heard light giggling, Aethir stopped to turn, seeing the same girl from before, smiling and blushing like she did back in the class. 'Why is she looking at me like that...? Ah well.' the boy shrugged, continuing his depressed looking walk home.

+++++

Aethir, just as he walked back then, mimicked his depressed walking, soon noticing Konoha before him as he weaved through the forest. "Well, I'll save home for last..." the boy sighed, walking through the gates of Konoha, waving to the leaf ninja guards as they nodded to the familiar ronin. "Sheesh...feels like forever since I've been here." Aethir took a deep breath, looking up to the clear skies of Konoha, making his way to his apartment in the market district.
+++++
{Travel Results}
673/600

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.