You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 2]

26boredom [open] - Page 2 Empty Re: boredom [open] Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:34 pm

Daisuke Niidashi

Daisuke Niidashi

D-rank
"The number one?" Daisuke asked curiously. He doubted that a bit. Then Misuke spoke what he was thinking. "I don't mean to sound rude, but how can you be so sure? Ever fight all of the genin here? He really was just curious. Daisuke needed proof that he was the number one.

27boredom [open] - Page 2 Empty Re: boredom [open] Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:00 am

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hiragana looked at the other two genin and smiled. "I havent faught all the genin here but iv had matches with the mizukage himself, acually the mizukage is my squad leader. That along with my vast chakra resevoir and my higher ranked jutsu i just assumed that i was stronger than your average genin." He wasnt trying to brag so he hoped they didnt take it that way.

28boredom [open] - Page 2 Empty Re: boredom [open] Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:06 pm

Mizuki

Mizuki

D-rank
Mizuki wanted to say 'right so if the village is in big trouble again I know who to call.' But she realized in time that it might upset the other is she said that. so instead she tried to say it a little friendlier something else. "Fine enough, but don't let it get in your head." She said not fully convinced yet. "well it does not really matter right now, does it?"

29boredom [open] - Page 2 Empty Re: boredom [open] Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:29 pm

Daisuke Niidashi

Daisuke Niidashi

D-rank
"Hey, as long as you see yourself that strong, then you actually might be that strong. Even if your not, you will get there quickly if you think like that!" What Daisuke said was true. At least to his knowledge. If you are weak but see your self as strong then nothing will stop you. "Hey, you know how your clans have awesome things about them? I want you to try and guess what clan I'm in!"

30boredom [open] - Page 2 Empty Re: boredom [open] Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:12 am

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira took mizukis words like a punch in the gut but what Daisuke said is what has always been part of his philosophy. Hira looked at the two of them saying "How about one of you have a match with me? Just like a quick little spar?" Before either of them could answer he looked over at Daisuke, saying "Im not sure of your clan as of now but ill see if i can figure it out.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.