You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
Ten weeks passed since the beginning of day seven in this hell zone. And Tsuneo seems to have gained a scary amount of power, his appearance changed, and so did his heart, soul, mind, and body changed. And as the young Uzumaki was sitting beside the river  a message would come; carried by a pigeon. Tsuneo glanced at it and took the letter as he began reading it.

The letter:

“Hello there Izuna, we've heard of your great achievements, and  we thank you for all you've done for Kirigakure, we are sorry to trouble you with this matter, but we've encountered another problem. It seems that the forces of seven bells were not completely destroyed, we're sorry we need to rely on you so much, you're one of the few we can depend on, we wish you, the best of luck”

And thus, the message ended, such a short message, yet a nice one, he enjoyed the praise he received that was no lie, but what he enjoyed more, was there need for him, he feels needed and he enjoys feeling so. Tsuneo stood up to remember the past ten weeks and the events that occurred, and the captains last words :
“Tsuneo....remember, no matter what happens, no matter how many times your heart is broken, remember. Suicide is always an option” That old bastard...Such nice memories, it's not that bad, he actually gave him an option, but he'd like to keep living for a while before ending his probably short life, Tsuneo grows stronger and stronger each day, BUT.....His life is hanging on by a thread, in the past days he grew stronger, but he also discovered something else within him, he hasn't told anyone about it, he once again kept it to himself, he never shares his pains....this idiot...he has no one, it truly saddens him, he wants to weep and cry on the shoulders of a friend, but who would  lend him a shoulder, the Young man would stop sulking and start moving towards the objective of his mission, he started collecting information from left and right, and figured the plot seven's plotting. A strange toxin, nurtured and taken care of in secret facilities. He'd go check it out but not much was known, and a sinister will was hidden within him, or not, he just wanted more info on the toxin, perhaps they could somehow use it against their enemies, Tsuneo would leave to search for the lab, the secret hidden lab where the poison's being nurtured.
Only mere seconds would pass to find out the truth of the information he received and yes, they were all lies, the lab was no where to be found, Tsuneo looked left and right, but no can do. Tsuneo reorganized his thoughts  and focused at suspicious landscapes more, and there it was, after sneaking around in some sort of entrance that appeared like a tube, he would find a man messing around with the poison dipping soy sauce perhaps? well that's for later to worry about, Tsuneo would merely steal a small sample to analyze it an return for the ultimate showdown.
Tsuneo successfully stole a bit of the toxin and retreated, in order to study it, analyze it, and use it perhaps? Whatever he wanted to do with it is really obvious; create cunning plans of course,this is Tsuneo, power alone does not secure victory, brains always overcome limits and dead ends, everything's a puzzle, solving it is the way you win. Breaking the puzzle is useless, no seriously, it's hard for Tsuneo to put it into words, but every thing in life, is a mere puzzle begging to be solved. The young  Uzumaki 'solved' the 'puzzle' of this poison, and thanks to his efforts, destroying it, is much easier than one would think, luckily....It was more flammable than gasoline!! And with Tsuneo...Flammable is just 'purrfect'. Tsuneo began moving out and heading to the cursed enemy of his, the poison was far more dangerous than that, it could cause an epidemic that would basically destroy the forces of kirigakure.

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
Time to attack, the young Uzumaki took the first move, and infiltrated the hidden lab, secretly like the day before, the man would speak to himself, it seems he's mentioning names of poisons he studied before, and due to Tsuneo vast knowledge he was capable of understanding their deadliness.
The man spoke the name
Batrachotoxin, indeed this was no ordinary poison,
Batrachotoxin was no ordinary poison, one of the most powerful neurotoxins in the world, it is found on the skin of the tiny poison dart frogs. The frogs themselves don’t produce the poison—it comes from the food they eat, most probably a type of tiny beetle. There are several different versions depending on the species. on frog has enough batrachotoxin on him to kill around two dozen people or a couple elephants. The toxin works by attacking the nerves, opening their sodium channels and causing paralysis, essentially shutting off the entire body’s ability to communicate with itself. There is no known antidote and death comes very quickly.  How''d this man extract such a poison, a clan kekeigenkai...most likely, that was not all he mentioned multiple names as well, such as Hemlock or conium...flowers, one hundred mg of conium or about eight leaves of the plant is fatal – death comes in the form of paralysis, your mind is wide awake, but your body doesn’t respond and eventually the respiratory system shuts down. Aconite, Aconite comes from the plant monkshood. Also known as wolfsbane, aconite leaves only one post-mortem sign, that of asphyxia, as it causes arrhythmic heart function which leads to suffocation. Poisoning can occur even after touching the leaves of the plant without wearing gloves as it is very rapidly and easily absorbed. He also mentioned multiple names, Tsuneo got sick of remembering the effects of each one, for only one of them was more than enough to kill a large crowd, combined and in these huge amounts, they can kill a nation, this perhaps is the strongest weapon in this large world...If Tsuneo was to rate it, it would be an X-rank poison, it is far too strong from any normal poison, why? he mentioned the names of sixty four poisons, that and Tsuneo knew each on of these well, and the weakest one of them could easily end a small troupe, combined and when spread by the waters of the ocean or the sea, they could kill a nation and make it a simple land of death beyond any reach of any mortal, no existence could survive the amount of damage this combination of poisons could cause.

Tsuneo got sick of waiting and stood right infront of his enemy, after sealing a technique on the skin of his stomach.He stood infront of him and spoke replying to what the poison freak said, and thus was their conversation:
Tsuneo:.....
The man: It seems you finally stepped out of your hiding, hiding is not very manly~
Tsuneo: I am no man, I am a dude..
The man: So you want to act childish eh? Anyway my name's Akihiko, I am the future destroyer of Kirigakure, so you might want to leave-
Tsuneo: I wanted to take this magnificent poison and nurture it myself, ya know...for power.
Akihiko: Mmm so you know about the magnificence this poison holds?
Tsuneo: At first when I stole a sample and attempted to decipher it, I thought I did.....but that was incorrect, I knew nothing about it, talk about ignorance, of course I knew nothing about it until a nerd mentioned the sixty four poisons he combined intentionally. Where you testing my knowledge, and since I figured out each one of their capabilities, its past, and effects, I guess I am a nerd too. And at first I thought it was magnificent power addition, but no, I may be greedy for power, but not this kind of power. This poison is far too deadly, no words could explain how murderous it is, not only drinking this poison would kill me, but merely touching it, you'll kill animals, plants, humans, children and women, and men, for your lord's foolhardy fatuous daffy moronic senseless plans?....well why don't we end this chat and have me kill you already, and 'DESTROY' this weird juice you've created.

And so they stood in their battle stances, preparing to kill one another, the man would throw ten needles towards Tsuneo, Tsuneo would carefully dodge these super fast needles, and afte he dodged the needles his eyes opened widely due to the sigh of their power, they pierced through the rock by his side, Tsuneo would have to take extra measures and so he summoned a clone and sealed his body within the clone, Tsuneo wasted no second, he would continue dodging the piercing needles and although some merely scratched the surface of the skin of Tsuneo their poison was not instilled in Tsuneo....they do have poison right? the man is a poison freak after all, right?

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
Dancing
Tsuneo was dancing to the beat that the needless where getting thrown at him with. He would dodge and dodge, he'd get scraped but no such wounds would truly bother him,  he continued forging through with his speed and his reflexes, moving ever so gracefully, the way he  carried himself, he must've intimidated the shit out of the poison freak. These needles..although Tsuneo doesn't know the poison instilled in them, but if it was anything similar to that, he'd be dead by now.. As the man ceased his needless for rest it seems, tsuneo's true power stole the ray by using the supernatural walking practice, he would move around rapidly aiming to distract his opponent and as he was on the ceiling of the laboratory he would release the jutsu he sealed earlier causing a large explosion but the poison remained and safe and so did the man, Tsuneo wasted no time. While the flames covered both of their view Tsuneo created his three thunderbolts using the chaotic chakra residing within him, and transformed them into three copies of him, aiming to make the enemy think that two are clones and one of them is the real one , and so as they advanced towards the man, Tsuneo went underground and dug his way till he was under the man, the three clones while they were  running towards him, exploded into flames that devoured the target that aimed to kill them , the reason the man couldn't move was because Tsuneo had used his chains while underground.

Still the man escaped and left Tsuneo wondering, the torrent of explosions destroyed the lab but did the man really escape Tsuneo knew nothing of what happened to him, and so he remained in the area with his guard up, Tsuneo would feel the presence of another, and there it was the man suddenly appeared on the right side of Tsuneo whom was standing amongst the trees, the man would aim for kick and that kick would certainly break his jaw, Tsuneo would rush in raising his right arm to block the man's blow, and luckily his head was kept in place but his arm would break as he was thrown by the kick rolling in the grass.

The man would show no mercy as Tsuneo remained on the ground with his back facing it the man would jump towards him and kick Tsuneo in the stomach which almost crushed his insides, Tsuneo would regain his stance by jumping up and sliding into a battle stance the man was now facing Tsuneo, he seemed to have 3rd degree burns in some area of his body, but still he survived such a strong torrent of explosions. The man spoke “YOU FUCKING BASTARD-I WAS GOING TO BE M'LORD'S RIGHT HAND IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU, I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU!!!” Tsuneo smirked a sneaky smirk as he spoke “Spare me the hubris, you?kill me?stop kidding yourself” and so the enraged man came rushing and appeared all of a sudden near tsuneo right side and struck him on the upper part of his arms, crushing the bone and pushing Tsuneo away, but suddenly the man stopped moving...all that could be heard was his bodies trembling, trembling against the chains of the UZUMAKI. Tsuneo moved holding his right broken arm, the arm that's bone was crushed from his shoulder to his wrist, well not completely crushed but the parts he attacked specifically in his arm were completely destroyed,  Tsuneo coughed some blood as he moved carrying himself towards his opponent, only to stand few centimeters away from him. Tsuneo raised his left arm as he began choking the life out of the poison freak, and as he murdered him he spoke “Don't take it personal...I was just ordered, and now am fulfilling the order, besides..people like you, people that do not care for the misery they cause, are on my blacklist anyway.” Tsuneo leaned in as he choked the man harder, in order to whisper to his ear“I'll kill every fucking on of you, you fucking bastards” and so the man's life was destroyed by Tsuneo's hands, or rather by Tsuneo's hand, after all, his right hand was....in an ugly shape in the mean time, he would have a healer in Kirigakure's medical posts tend to his wounds, but for now he'd like to drag this dead body, and read another story from his many books, and so the day ended with him reporting and reaching a medical post. Tsuneo's really used to killing people with his hands, choking them kind of chokes him too, he wasn't sure of the feeling, but it was both pleasuring and hurtful, another one of Tsuneo's complex emotions too perhaps. The war continues, and the people continue to suffer, when will this end, nothing can be known for sure unless the young Uzumaki, treads the path of strife.  And with that another day ends, Tsuneo got his arm healed, he went to the wilderness once again and hid among the trees, and shut his eyes, hoping for a good night's sleep,will this war ever end, will the suffering end, many questions are left unanswered, and Young Uzumaki continues to wonder, wandering between these questions and wandering between reality and illusion, between fate and life, and between life and death. The world wont stop for anyone, we must learn to accept it whether we like it or not, Tsuneo accepted the world, which will soon grow as a new power within him, the world that is.

Done =D
Word Count: 2509/2500

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.