You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Aethir

Aethir

D-rank
Aethir rubbed his eyes as he yawned, morning dawning on the land of fire. "Alright, so according to this map-" Aethir stared at a child's drawing of the world. He took a deep breath, leaning his head back as he remembered how he even got this map in the first place.
+++++
Aethir stood in line as he noticed different travelers were walking back and forth. "Excuse me! Do you have a map I could borrow~?" the boy smiled as the woman stared back at the boy. She slowly turned then pointed at an empty box with 'MAPS' written on the side of the box. "O-Oh...I see..." Aethir sighed, looking around before walking away. Suddenly, he heard a whisper from the side of the travel booth, noticing a small kid signaling over to him. Aethir blinked as he slowly purchased the map, slowly turning  with a look of suspicion and walking away.
+++++

"Well you pay for what you get..." Aethir sighed, standing up while staring at the crayon map. "...O-Or was it get what you pay for...? I don't know anymore..." The boy took note of the red scribbling with a massive 'YOU ARE HERE' right above Konoha. "Right, okay... So if the mission booth was this way... And I faced this way- Oh wait, which way was that boy facing...?!" the boy groaned loudly, rubbing his hands through his hair slowly. "Okay...Okay, no, don't freak. He was facing...this way, if the booth was that way...Umm..." the boy took a moment to get an idea of where he was going. "Alright. To Iwa!" Aethir smiled, setting off in the direction he thought was to Iwa.

As he kept going, the boy grew incredibly bored, staring at the near endless horizon before him. "Oh boy..." Aethir sighed, stopping where he was. He turned behind him to see Konoha through the thickness of the forest. "No no, we're walking...we?" Aethir blinked, then gasped with a large smile. "We!!" The boy grinned, creating a small pool of water from his mouth, soon cloning two of himself, the clones looking around for a target obviously. "Hey there!" the clones turned to Aethir, blinking curious to him.

The boy began to walk forward, patting both of his clones on the back as they looked at each other. "Well? Why don't we talk~?" Aethir smiled, walking backwards as he's going down the trail. The clone on the left nodded, jogging towards the boy, catching up to him. The other clone followed, soon walking with the two Aethirs. "So! Have anything you want to talk about~?" Aethir smiled as the clones looked around while scratching their heads. "Hmm...? What's up...?" the boy asked as the clone questioned where they were going. "Obviously, we're going to Iwa!" he smiled, soon blinking as the other clone pointed at the kumo village symbol on the metal piece of a ninja's headband. The boy froze, staring at the person's headband, the person soon running down the path they were traveling.

"W-Wait..." Aethir blinked, soon looking at the map he had. The clone asked if it could borrow the map, soon flipping it over, and then back to the colored world map as he took a seat. "Eh? We went this way? Are you sure...?" Aethir blinked as the clone nodded, explaining how they had to jump over a gap and cross a flowing river to get where they are now. "Sheesh...Okay... Well... I guess we're at Kumo, huh...?" Aethir sighed as the clone with the map nodded, standing up.

Eventually, and I do mean eventually, the boy made it to the village known as Kumo, walking in, bracing for whatever it is it had in store for him.
+++++
{Traveling Results}
Word Count: 636/600

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.