You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Silly String (Training/Open/ No-Kill) Empty Silly String (Training/Open/ No-Kill) Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:20 am

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
Zetsume sighed as he looked around at all of the people in Kumogakure. Somehow them being content with what they had troubled him. The peace in this village could only last so long, as nothing in this world is permanent. Kids were playing in the streets while others were laughing at medial jokes. Zetsume however did not enduldge in such activities anymore. Only thing that was on his mind was becoming stronger and stronger. He had to protect the things he loved, even if they cost him his life. Never would he let these people down. Looking down at his hands before making a fist, he could feel himself losing grip on what was real and what wasn't. How much longer could he hold this charade of being a knight. To him he was nothing more than dirt. Well that is how his father would treat him if he was still alive now. Zetsume quickly left the village to train, he would not let his people down. Not in this lifetime.

Upon exiting the village the air seemed cold and stiff. Perfect for training. Zetsume did not enjoy hot days for they irritated him. He would rather freeze his ass off in the snow than melt in the sun. Zetsume took the bow from off of his back and looked at it for a second. It was a memento given to him by his father when he finally appreciated him and acknowledged his place in the family. Flash backs of his dead parents flickered in his mind. Zetsume quickly shook his head and began to form some Fire arrows and shot them at a nearby tree. One by one they all landed with amazing accuracy. Though he was not out here to test his skill at a bow. He was out here to test his skill to guide an arrow to a more precise shot. Zetsume over and over tried to attach chakra strings to the end of his shots but would fail with each shot as they string would dissipate the longer the arrow shot.

Damnit you worthless human, try harder, he thought to himself as he kept training hard in the snow. Slowly the shots became easy to control. His idea was to help guide his shots to hit sneakier opponents. Hell if he could perfect this jutsu it would increase his potential by a lot. Lord knows that he needed it.

After about an hour of training his stomach began to growl. He just noticed that he did not eat before he left and now his body was begging for food. Maybe he could find something out here. Zetsume walked over to the slightly charred tree and touched the marks that he made. His arrows always dissipated after landing their mark. He liked this however, he could kill a target and no one could find the murder weapon. Zetsume slightly smiled, which was interrupted by his stomach growling.

Zetsume had been searching in the nearby forest for something to chew on. Then he found it. Out in the horizon was a fat bunny that looked like it had never skipped a meal. His mouth started to salvatate at the thought of eating it. The bunny however had not noticed him yet, which still gave Zetsume the element of surprise. Zetsume formed a chakra arrow and pulled back on his bow aiming down the sight. Most people could not kill such a cute creature, but Zetsume lacked that ability to feel for such animals. To them their only purpose was to be eaten by man. Zetsume let his arrow fly, attaching a string to the end to help it guide. It easily made its mark, the bunny did not see it coming. Zetsume walked over and began to prepare his meal. He was not done with his training but knew that he needed something to eat or he might not even make it back to the village, and he had to make it back. His dog waited for him patiently there waiting for his master to return.

Training Jutsu and Puppetry:

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
Zetsume chewed through the tiny flesh of the bunny that he had recently cooked. He had never once had to eat a rabbit yet he was far too hungry to let it go on much longer and he was no where near done with the training he was doing. Though most people would cringe at the thought of eating such a cute bunny, Zetsume wouldnt. He just saw animals as part of a necessity for survival, even if they are super cute. After eating the bunny down to nothing, he buried the rest and gave a small prayer to it thanking it for the nutrients it provided him. His body felt much better and he was not feeling woozy anymore and decided now was the best time to start his training back again. Zetsume formed a chakra bow once again and fired multiple shots at a tree with all of them having a chakra string on the end to help them guide. With each shot he felt better about himself. He had to get stronger to help his village because the time of peace could come to an abrupt end, which would pain his heart to see people from his village die. Even if none of them really acknowledged him for his services. Though he would not want it any other way. It comforted him that people did not always walk up to him to offer him food of thanks like they would other ninjas. He never once bragged about how many people he killed to save the village, he had too much pride to do that. Zetsume gritted his teeth slightly because a slight numbing pain started to happen.

Ugh, why do i have this feeling. A feeling of dread, it is almost unreal. he thought to himself as he sat down to take a sit from his canister that he brought from home. It was filled with rather sweet tea. It was his favorite drink and it quenched his thirst for now. Zetsume stood back up to train but before he could a small child's voice which was barely recognizable spoke to him.

"Help..... Help..... Help.... me...", Zetsume turned around quickly to meet a child in the eyes. It was a small girl in a cute little dress, no older than 10 with pigtails. She was covered in blood, drenched in it even. Zetsume's blood began to boil at the sight.

WHO DID THIS!, he thought as the girl began to collapse on the ground. Zetsume quickly ran over to catch her before she fell. He held the small girl in his arms speaking softly to her.

"Who did this to you little one? What happened? Where?, the small girl did not speak anything but help over and over. She pointed south of where they were which is where she came from. Zetsume looked that way and when he looked back, her body became limp and cold. She died in his arms. Zetsume cursed whoever did this in loud profanity as he looked at the small girl as the light in her eyes faded. Zetsume closed her eyes. He did not cry but his heart did for her. Things like this were unacceptable. While he was training people were dying near him. How could he have been so naive. Zetsume wished he could have healed her but he knew nothing of medical ninjutsu. The only thing he could do was give her a proper burial and avenge her. After she was buried he gave a small prayer for her before grabbing his gear and went south to find out who did this and put them to justice. Not the kind of justice that could be debated about in court but the kind that was filled with hate and vengeance. He would murder whoever did this and sleep better at night. Quickly he ran south to find what had happened.

I will bring justice to you small child, even if it kills me., he thought as he began the walk.

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
The air was frigged with the scent of death looming around while he walked south. His heart hurt for the small child that died for him, while his mind was raging in the fact that while he was just training someone near him was brutally slaughtered. Zetsume began to pick up pace and began to run. It would prove to be a good training in taking out these beasts that hurt that poor child. He hoped though that he would not fall in battle and leave Repede alone in this cruel world.

Is her family still left alive? Could I even save them? What was her name? Am I going in the right direction?, these thoughts clouded his mind as he was running. He tried to not think much of it, though they were still coming back for more on his mind. It was like a ghost that would not leave him alone.

After a couple of miles of running smoke was shown in the distance. Zetsume knew he was probably getting close to that girls village. It was true that this small village was outside of Kumogakure, but it was close enough for him to take actions into his own hands. Fuck the consequences if it is another village, fuck mercy, and fuck forgiveness. He would not have any on this day and would like nothing more than to watch these people burn in hell with him.

When he got close he began to walk, taking his time to make sure no one was waiting in the shadows to strike anyone who tried to help. Jumping into a nearby tree he could see the small village that could not have had more than one hundred people inside burning. A group of twelve men were stacking dead bodies with modified faces of pain and fear. The mighty pile seems like they had killed everyone in this village. Zetsume remained in the shadows moving closer slowly, step by step, inch by inch. His eyes were good also, it seems that these men were not from a main village because none of them wore headbands. They looked like nothing more than a group of hoodlums trying to cause havoc and rob those who work for their food and clothes. During his observation though, something terrible was seen in a nearby window of a small house. A man was on top of a woman, attempting to rape her in her own home. It was then when Zetsume noticed that the same thing was happening in other houses. The original number of people began to heighten, from twelve to twenty two. It started to make sense now how these men took over this village despite being outnumbered. It seems they attacked early in the morning, before people got up.

I will have to try and protect those still alive. he thought while grabbing a normal arrow from his quiver and loaded it up into his bow. He aimed down the sights, dead on the bandit before him attempting to take advantage of that woman. Zetsume let the arrow fly and it flew with deadly accuracy and it hit the man in the neck, causing him to fly back, gargling on his own blood. The shot was intended for the neck so he could not scream for help. Zetsume watched as in a matter of seconds the man collapsed to the floor. The woman however was still in shock from the random arrow and did not scream at all. It was fortunate for that small moment. Zetsume jumped into another nearby tree to get a better advantage point of another rapist.

Damn it all to hell, I don't think I can save all of them, he thought while loading up another arrow into his bow, aiming down, and letting it fly.

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
The arrow did make a lethal hit, straight into the man's heart. Surely he would bleed out in a couple of seconds however, it was not as silent as he had hoped as the man let out a loud howl into the air. Zetsume could almost feel his pain from where he was standing, it was at this moment that the group of men that were stacking bodies went to check to see what was going on. They found the dead body of their friend. They assumed that the female had done it, drawing their swords they cut the woman down. Zetsume watched as they brutally stabbed the woman to death. She let out many howls of pain before her body went limp. Zetsume cursed the gods fate as he watched in horror. He could not help her without reveling himself. Zetsume managed to take out two of the twenty two men. Soon they would leave the village and probably terrorize his own village. Zetsume did manage to save one woman for now. How long did she have though? Zetsume could still see her hiding under her bed crying, she was probably no older than twenty.

Poor girl, I will try to save you at least.

One of the men was a bald older male. He seemed to be the leader as he began to call for his men to gather around. One by one they came from out of the houses.

SHIT, They will notice that the other male I killed earlier is not going to come. When they check on him surely they will kill the woman. he thought. He was going to have to take out as many as he could before they would notice. Zetsume got as high as he could into the tree, before placing his normal bow onto his back and forming a Raiton Chakra Bow. It crackled and popped into the air, making a slightly bright light. Zetsume formed a bit more chakra and began to use Shi No Yoake (Dawn Of Death). Since he was using a raiton bow with a raiton arrow, he could form two of these nasty little arrows. Zetsume slightly grinned as he let the first shot out. It broke apart as arrows began to rain down upon the unsuspecting bandits. Zetsume was not done however, he immediately let go of another shot. Two hundred arrows from a high advantage point rained down on them. One by one they fell. Some of them died instantly, while others were going to bleed out slowly. He managed to kill off more than he thought. From the twenty that were still alive only six were still standing. Even though he was aiming for the "Ring Leader" he did not manage to hit him. He was standing in horror as people around him dropped like flies. They all drew their weapons. They could see Zetsume's raiton bow even in this slight darkness. The leader pointed at him as five of them began to charge at Zetsume who was standing in a tree. One of them began to form hand seals as a couple of fire balls flew from his mouth towards Zetsume. The attack however was way to far off to be accurate. Though the plan was to get him off of that tree and it worked.

I guess their leader is actually a coward. No matter I shall ruin all hopes of survival as I slaughter his friends. I shall show you the fury that the girl had produced. If she had not come along, you all would have lived. Such a shame, I was hoping I did not have to kill on this day.

Zetsume quickly dodged the fireballs while jumping down from the tree. He still had his Raiton Bow out, he could only use raiton jutsus while it was active however. He quickly used Shōmei Ar No (Lighting Arrows), he had ten shots now, which would be more than enough to take out these hot headed people. Zetsume began to run back shooting while he ran. He aimed for the closest, they were roughly fifty meters away. They were not as fast as Zetsume, he could easily keep his distance, but his head was only worried about that one woman he managed to save. Letting out all ten arrows at the men that were chasing after him they all made their mark. Some were aimed for the heart, others for the head, and only one male Zetsume did not aim for a lethal blow. He wanted to make this one suffer. He noticed that he was one of the males that was raping a woman. Though the man was too far away for Zetsume to kill at the time, now he could make him suffer. One by one the men fell. They were hit so hard by the arrows their bodies actually flew back a couple of feet, all until one man was left, the rapist. Zetsume had purposely aimed for his kneecaps. It would be hard for him to fight Zetsume without legs. The man fell over screaming in pain and cursing towards Zetsume's direction. He looked behind him to see the dead bodies of his friends and instantly the man became worried. Zetsume dispelled his chakra bow before he used up too much chakra, lord only knows what the leader had up his sleeves. Walking up to the man Zetsume spoke in a sinister voice.

"Look at you, so helpless and pathetic, just like you made those people feel. Tell me was it good? Was it all worth in the end? Do not worry about answering, it doesnt matter to me. You have sealed your fate when you attacked this helpless small village. These people just wanted to live in piece, which you took away from them for what? A couple of useless object, or maybe to satisfy your own selfish desires. I will never understand a man like you because you are nothing more than a monster, one that needs to be put down. My name is Zetsume Zix, a jounin from the great village Kumogakure, who was just training before a little girl came walking towards me, bleeding and dying. If it was not for her well then you all would still be doing whatever in the hell you guys do. Now please scream as loud as you want, no one is coming especially your so called leader"

The man's face went from horrified and scared to a cocky little smirk. He was losing a good amount of blood from his wounds and maybe he was just delusional, then he spoke to Zetsume.

"Hahahahaha, I knew I should have chased after that girl, yet my boss told me not to worry about it and she would die before making it to any other village. Let me guess you are angry for what we have done? Well guess what, I raped her mother over and over until she bit her own tongue off and drowned in her own blood. It was glorious. So tell me Zetsume, with all of your strength, why couldn't you have saved these people? YOU ARE WEAK AND PATHETIC. DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK DOWN TO ME YOU MAGGOT!"

Zetsume became infuriated by this man's words and walked closer to the man to exact revenge upon him. While walking close the man began to sit up and swung his katana at Zetsume who quickly reacted, jumping out of the way and drawing his normal bow back out taking an arrow from his back and shot it hard at the man's arm, pinning it to the ground. He then placed his bow on the ground while grabbing another arrow gripping it hard.

"My my, you have some spunk left in you. Do not worry, this shall be over soon.", after he said soon Zetsume stabbed the man with the arrow which pierced his chest straight to his lung and pulled out. The blow was intended to make the man die in the same manner he did the woman, by drowning on his own blood. The man let out many painful howls as his lungs were filling with blood. He spat a lot of blood out and even attempted to spit on Zetsume but he failed miserably. Zetsume left him where he was and left to find the leader, he surely thought his men could have taken care of one guy. Zetsume grabbed his bow and left the man to die, alone and painful.

Upon reaching the small village again he saw that the leader had the woman tied up with his katana to her throat, Zetsume quickly drew his arrow and placed it on his bow while aiming at the man. The leader however noticed Zetsume, and grabbed the woman to use her as a shield with the katana placed to her throat.

"Stop right where you are ninja, unless you want to see this woman take her last breath.", he said in a sinister voice. Zetsume stopped in his tracks but did not let his bow down. Zetsume did not speak only staring at the man.

The man just smiled at Zetsume before speaking again in the same voice as before, "I can tell you are quite skilled in the art of combat. If you do not want this woman to die, then you will lay down your weapon and leave quickly. I will not repeat myself boy"

It was at this moment that Zetsume's face also had a sinister smile. He decided to speak to the man.

Quiet mongrel, it is true I do not wish to see this woman die, but look around. You killed everything she loves. I can see it in her eyes that she does not care for this world, yet I can see you do. If you really think I would let you go after killing so many people for one person's life who I do not even know, then you are sadly mistaken. I will shoot through her if needed. Go ahead and pray to whichever god you like the most, you will not make it out alive."

"THEN YOU SHALL WATCH HER SUFFER!" he screamed as he slit her throat wide open. Before her body fell to the floor however Zetsume shot straight and true towards the man's heart. It did not hit his heart but it did hit his chest. The man however did not drop from the shot and stood defiant against Zetsume.

Stronger than I thought, I shall have some fun with you., he thought before he spoke to the man.

"Ill tell you what, if you can make it to the outside of this village then I shall let you go away with only that mark. Now run if you want. I will not move from this spot."

The man looked shocked as he held his chest tightly, he was unsure if to believe Zetsume but he knew he had to at least try and see if he would keep his word. He then began to run towards the outside.

Zetsume smiled and used Raiton Peircing shot. Attaching a string to the end he let it fly guiding it to the man's legs. It made it's mark even with him frantically running. His body dropped like a rock. He grabbed his leg and screamed in pain as a massive hole was shown. Zetsume still stood still smiling at the sight.

"Come on, you are almost there. I have not moved like I promised. RUN, HOBBLE, CRAWL if you must. YOU CAN DO IT."

The man started to crawl on his belly like a snake he was. Zetsume drew an arrow from his back and let it fly, it landed in the guys back, right on his spinal cord. This shot was a little cheap because now he was paralyzed. Zetsume figured this little game was over and walked over to the man kneeling down to him but still kept his distance just in case.

Smiling at him he spoke in a soft cold tone, "Do not worry, you are paralyzed now and will not feel how much blood you are losing. Within a couple of minutes you shall perish. You were so close too. Goodbye, sir.

With that being said Zetsume left the man laying on the ground dying. He felt no remorse for him, only satisfaction of exacting revenge. Zetsume then began to make his way back to his village where his dog Repede waited patiently for him.

Training 4093/3750:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.