You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Growth /Training/invite only/no kill/ Empty Growth /Training/invite only/no kill/ Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:14 am

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
Anger
He's been doing his best, but the best Is not enough, the mizukage has fallen alongside many others, Tsuneo had read many things about this Mizukage, and she seemed like a great person, he wanted to meet her, but no was the answer fate held, he clutched his fist as the vines In his eyes started appearing, he bit his lip till It bled as he yelled "God damn you, Seven bells!!!!" anger and frustration filled his tone, he wanted to demolish the cursed criminal he killed many, and Tsuneo Is Incapable of fighting these days he's beginning to hear an anonymous voice ordering him to kill everyone that exists In this world, Tsuneo asked himself what Is this voice, and what Is this dark chakra building up Inside of him, why does this voice want nothing but destruction, why does he feel blood thirsty whenever he heard this voice, many questions and zero answers.

Fate
Fate's a fucking bastard, or that's how Tsuneo saw It. Seeing the amount of people that have died, surely many people are pained by their losses, and surely many people are experiencing despair, the despair he felt many years ago. his blood was boiling In excitement when he thought of seven bells being humiliated, hatred was Tsuneo's motivation, and the amount of hatred and blood lust he felt, was unbelievable. He wanted destroy everything surrounding him, he felt hatred, he wanted to kill, he wanted to destroy.
Calming down
Tsuneo took a deep breath as the beautiful breeze caressed Tsuneo's body. The sun sunk In the horizon and the moon crept In the sky as the dark night covered the area, he knew that getting angry and destroying everything would be pointless, but what would  really be helpful Is getting some training done, he stared at his palm trying to think of a jutsu that would help him grow stronger. After a while of thinking hard and not finding an answer, he began hearing the voice again once again, only this time It spoke saying "God style: wrath of the burning thunder."
God style?
Tsuneo's eyes widened as he heard the name of this technique, the way to preform It, the amount of chakra that needs to be used, the way It should be thrown and the way It should be shaped, and In a moment he breathed the air In filling his lungs while channeling katon type chakra while conjuring a massive amount of lightning In his palm, he pointed his palm towards a rock as he breathed out a blast of flame that advanced like a monstrous tsunami that was followed by a point breaking arrow of thunder that pierced all that was In Its sight. He demolished the frail existence of that rock from his sight.
Training!!!!
From pushups to squats, and from an all fours quad stretch to one hand pushups, the usual heating up, he began channeling chakra throughout his body, controlling where It goes, where It thickens. He spoke In an Interested tone "god style eh?....I dont know who you are...but I'll thank you for this little gift" It was his honest words, he was happy he had a new technique but no he has to create his own technique, a god style technique of his own, a technique the demolishes all techniques, a one that's as strong as this one but how would be the correct question, he had to think up of a good attack where he combines his elements. combining elements, shape manipulation, and probably controlling the technique from range. He also thought of a couple of good sealing techniques, he had to think up of some sealing techniques that he can use to protect himself, maybe a sealing technique that can attack the opponent. Then It hit him. The Ideas started pouring In. He thought of a sealing technique that can suck up jutsu and return It to the user, well..Instead of suck u, suck In jutsu, but that would be a difficult technique to create, difficult Indeed, but so what the word Impossible was never In Tsuneo's dictionary, making everything possible, and as long as It's possible It can be created.

He also had the Idea of keeping his body safe by sealing himself Inside, but Inside what Is the real question, and to make It more effective he had to seal his body Inside something that Is capable of moving around easily, and something that Is capable of fighting easily, and It took him nothing more than nanoseconds to figure out that that thing  Is a clone, he had to seal his body Inside a clone to keep himself safe, that did seem like a smart way to move around easily, and see, and hear, and experience everything without  getting hurt, but then again a clone Is fragile on hit and It could be dissipated, he had to think of Its durability, and the only answer Is to pour more chakra Into the clone and make It tougher but, the Idea of hiding his body, the only way to strengthen this technique Is by his physical speed and reaction time, he'll try to avoid the attacks normally, and so If he treats It as some sort of shield It works perfectly, dodging plus this technique, this will be one hell of an addition to his power.

Part I
He began by conjuring a large amount of chakra In his system. which took him only few seconds to do. The conjured chakra suddenly became chaotically Wilde, It was like a beast raging Inside of him, sooner than later,  an Image of a skull with sharp eyes sharp teeth and two horns appeared In Tsuneo's mind, "ugh-Is-this god? style" his tone was heavy as If carrying a boulder on his back while being squashed by the pressure that's holding him down, Tsuneo tried to control this chakra In order to use It as a source of power, but the pressure that's squashing him down Is unbearable, and It almost, for a second seem Impossible... Tsuneo was giving up, his eyelids as his body relaxed, he was falling to the strong pressure of this power, but then a flashback worked as a reminder of the suffering and the fate's dirty ugly way of treating Tsuneo.
Dirty world
"I lost my family, my father, my mother, my sister, I wonder sometimes, what If they were all alive, and we'd laugh, fight, cry, and love together, we'd hug, smile, and celebrate our birthdays, and when I imagine my self hugging them, the warmth I feel Is unimaginable, Is It too much to ask for, all I ever wanted was to be happy with my family, I never wanted to become this person that's surrounded by the darkness, all I see Is darkness and pain, and nothing but ugly gore, Its my fate, well I dont want this fucking fate, I'll destroy It, I'll destroy fate, and everything, my family will rest In piece I will destroy until I die, and that man, that piece of fucking shit!!!! I'll kill his loved ones, I'll humiliate him, I'll make him suffer for the rest of his life, he'll live as nothing but a burden, I wont kill him.......Killing him Is too good for him, I'll make him wish for death to take him." were the words he said as the flashback passed, his tears fell and left a sharp deadly look, and a devilish grin that flashed his sharp fang.

"HUAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!, I DESTROY ALL" yelled the young Uzumaki as his red chakra was flaring around him. He began overpowering the pressure as his rage bursted out of him, the pain, the despair, the envy, the hatred he felt, those emotions collided as he began taking control over this chaotic chakra that's rampaging Inside of him, He Is weak, he wants power, and power Is what he'll obtain no matter what, Power AND revenge of course, he over powered the pressure with his own rage as his chakra took the natures of raiton and katon, It became visible as tiny sparks and flickers of flames surrounded the young Uzumaki's body, he discharged this chakra by throwing his arm In the direction of  giant boulder as a thunderbolt rushed at a speed that seemed to reach sixty five meters per second, as the thunder bolt exploded upon Impact, exploded In an eruption of flames that devoured the boulder, It left nothing but electricity that surrounded the  around what's left of the giant boulder, which was mere smithereens. What truly seemed Intresting though was the way the jutsu moved, the jutsu was shot from a sharp left direction but Tsuneo's hand was still connected with the bolt by a thin stream of chakra which enabled him to hit the very center of the boulder, which was not Its original target, It seemed he gained a new jutsu to work as an addition to his power.

Fuuinjutsu

As a youngster he was always a great shinobi when It cam to skills and shinobi rules, but not only that, his latent talent for Fuuinjutsu was also incomparable for his young age, he was especially talented at fuuinjutsu not only was he talented at, but he developed Ideas for his father's fuuinjutsu specialization , he now creates his own techniques and he just came up with two great Ideas for sealing techniques, the first one Is a one that seals an enemies technique, and reverts It towards them, while the other one Is used to protect Tsuneo's body from harm, both techniques will Increase his strength.he will escape the prison of weakness, at least for a while...

he began forming hand-seals and  creating a sealing pattern for his fuuinjutsu, creating such a fuuinjutsu would surely prove to be a tedious task, due to the difficulty he'll have to use fuuinjutsu to use the opponents jutsu after trapping It In the void of his palm, yes, his palm, he decided that the seal should appear on his palm.
He started training by focusing at the amount of chakra  he would need for this jutsu as It would surely require more chakra since he Is planning to seal A-rank techniques , he also thought of the possibility of the jutsu being weakened by being sealed In the oblivion, he was pretty much prepared to overcome this challenge, he wanted to gain power, and that he will, he looked at his palm as he Imagined the course of action He'll take, he'll have to react to the jutsu's coming his way faster than he's supposed to In order to seal the Ninjutsu of the opponent, he now has a jutsu where he seals his own Ninjutsu, and soon enough, he'll have a sealing technique that would works well In multiple ways, and surely his palm would be block the  element which Is yellow colored, preventing the fusion of the blue chakra which when fused with the the element chakra turns Into green, which Is a color that determines jutsu

Tsuneo began forming the hand-seals but he stopped half way through, he needed some sort of jutsu to attack him which brought him to use his ninjutsu sealing tchnique, and so he went to a nearby tree and sealed  by placing both of his palms on top of each other his technique as he said Its name"
FuuinJutsu: Ninjutsu bakudan no Fuuin; Lightning Release: Shock Bullets" he then stood four meters away from the tree and unsealed the jutsu as he pointed his palm at It after the making the hand-seals but unfortunately he was out of shape to seal any jutsu, he was hit by fifteen rounds of D-rank lightning bullets. His skin was frayed all over, he didn't succeed why and how did not succeed remained a mystery for the time he sat down to think of this sealing technique, or this seal that he created,maybe something must be done aside from holding one's arm out with an open palm towards the jutsu, Tsuneo wondered and thought what could be done, In order to not waste time he began doing physical trainings to bump his chakra up , to get himself going, and ready for the next try...

The next try
Indeed he thought of going at It again, he wanted to learn this jutsu and completely master It as It will prove to be one hell of an addition to Tsuneo's power, he started training his sealing technique once again, he started his training again.  after the night has passed and the morning has come he looked at  his palm and rusty feeling body, he got hit byso many D-rank techniques over and over,  he was hurt all over, he had bruises and burns piercing wounds and electrical burns. He was tired and hurt, he didn't know what was missing, he did It many times over and ove, over and over, but no results were shown to him, he closed his eyes as he to the grass losing his consciousness  he needed to rest although he disliked wasting time.

He was dreaming as he fell sound asleep, he began his head being held by the hand of a hellish black figure, he looked at It an felt rage It made his chest feel uneasy, he looked Into the eyes of the hellish figureonly to see his family being murdered again, but then he saw his sister, father, and mother happy enjoying life, as If It was a happy life without Tsuneo In the picture, was their life taken In exchange of Tsuneo life being sparred, If he had died would they be alive?
The a voice answered him saying "what If neither of those Is the truth, what If those people you call a"family" are nothing but-"
The dream ended, more like another nightmare Instead of a dream, a disgusting nightmare..

Part II
Tsuneo woke up and returned to his training he trained and trained, he endured, he fought with all he could, he  couldn't understand the problem, why would the seal not work, he looked at his palm, and went to the tree and sealed another jutsu, and released the jutsu at himself, he aimed his palm towards the jutsu, and as he began  preforming the tehnique It was preformed correctly, luckily he sealed It, but If one Is to be honest luck had nothing to do with his success. He was aiming to seal the jutsu without having any contact between the jutsu and the seal, Its only normal that It would hit him. This time, unlike the other past times he tried It, he had the seal send out chakra that fused with the jutsu linking the seal and the jutsu together, he then had the seal suck It In, It was like warping some one  with a chain and pulling them towards you, the jutsu was heading towards Tsuneo but with the seal making a link with the jutsu It can easily suck It In and seal It, Tsuneo waited not a single moment, he raised his aimed with his palm towards the tree behind him as he rotated towards It, he then unleashed the chakra as he  cut the linking that's connecting the seal and the jutsu, he simplY unsealed It towards his target, which was a great success. He mastered a sealing technique he just created another  sealing technique that would surely be an addittion to his power, his revenge seemed not far away, but Ignorance and underestimation are both Idiotic foolishness, He Is no longer a normal shinobi, He Is a nuke-nin wanted and hated he Is no hero, he Is a beast, after all to destroy a beast you must become a beast, and Tsuneo thought....why not?

His Darkness
Elegance? Beauty? Gore? Monstrosity?
Nothing can describe It, he lost his family, he lost his loved ones, he lost his best friend, he killed him, he remained alone for a long time, survival Is the fittest was the rule he lived by, otherwise....he'd die, "I want to save him but If I do he'll come after me" , " either one of us survives or both of us dies", "Fuck this life, If I have to walk on the corpses of my loved ones to live, then I dont want to live!!!". Such were the situations he experianced, and all of these helped raise the strength of his darkness, sooner than expected, Tsuneo was In a cage of Isolation, Unloved, and betrayed, by both himself and fate, his heart had no option but to fade, and maybe he would've stayed sane If someone cared, but no. ate was merciless on Tsuneo, one would feel pity for him, not only does his losses torture him, but his sin, but at least his last act was a loyal act. He choose to be looked at as an explosion loving freak, when that was actually his mission to do what he did, the hatred he feels for Konoha, Is because of the mission that led to have him look as a traitor, but maybe someday someone will learn of the truth, and speak good of Tsuneo. he loved Konoha but they took It hard on him, they knew of his past, yet they still gave him such a mission, which was fine, the man he worked for surely did this to protect konoha, and even now Tsuneo has a bit of love or konoha, In complete honesty....he misses It.

He stood there as four shinobi approached him, he looked with a questioning look  as they surrounded him from four directions, he spoke as he looked at their headbands "pets of Bells eh?" his tone held no respect for the four weaklings, however, the pets seemed not Interested In talking, nor did they seem to like his words, they ran at him as he sealed a jutsu named  Kasai bakudan also a one of his creations, he then turned towards an Idiot that  threw a fireball towards him, this was no ordinary one It seemed far more powerful for a chunin however Tsuneo wanted to try out his new techniques, he opened his palm  towards It as he sealed It In and In a moment of distraction by his amazing display they were chained, by four chains he released the technique he sealed in his palm which was kasai no bakudan towards the four punks as he threw back the technique of one of theirs a massive fireball. Fast, Indeed he was, he wasted no moment not a twitch of his muscles was rendered useless, he looked at the punks as they ran towards him they all were badly hurt and Tsuneo showed no mercy them not, he yelled "god style: wrath of the burning thunder" as arrows pierced the two of them four inches to where their heart should be no time for them to rest was given as a blast of fire devoured the two pets killing them for good, however, two still live, and they attacked Tsuneo wielding blades the only thing that he thought of was their destruction and that's what he did, he preformed his other jutsu as he yelled Its name"god style: chaotic wrath."

Only few moments passed...Tsuneo annihilated the four pieces of shit, they were burned, skewered, and destroyed , Tsuneo never did show mercy In his past battles, even In the chunin exams he almost killed his opponent, the only thing he thinks about while fighting Is destruction, destruction of those that want to hurt him, he cameto believe that he was born for this sole purpose; To destroy all. After the ruckus he and the four kittens made, he was tired, worn out, he wanted to sleep, he lied under a shady tree, he wanted to rest his body and his soul, today was a busy day, he was also appointed to do a mission with a couple of guys he had to rest before heading out. he closed his eyes, as he drifted to the world of dreams, hoping to find a peace of mind In this troublesome world...

He wondered as he drifted Into unconsciousness, will he meet someone, will someone adore him, will he be hated, remain a traitor, wearing the mask of betrayal, or will he survive and protect himself and live for himself, he spoke feintly as his consciousness drifted " will someone adore someone like me?, doctor Kajiya?" . And so he slept, one would pity this boy, he suffered so much, and all he wants Is to live normally, like any other child, he wanted to be hokage and make a family and live happily, but perhaps god will bring him joy, If he Is forgiven for his sins  which he doubts, life for a second seemed to painful to live, he had no purpose but revenge, but for a second he thought what after revenge, and why am I chasing a dog that bit me, and why am I alone, where the questions he asked himself, perhaps there's hope, and maybe there's no hope after all, all he could do Is wait and fight, this Is his new life style, survival of the fittest, such an.....ugly rule, ruled his life.

God Style: Chaotic Wrath[B-RANK]1210/1700
Swallowing seal~シールを嚥[A-RANK]2400/2400>complete

Last edited by Uzumaki Tsuneō on Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:57 pm; edited 3 times in total

Oomi

Oomi

D-rank

Prologue

…the first steps on a long road.

Growth /Training/invite only/no kill/ Advent10
…a day in the life.

Clouds of an ever darkening grey hue spread across the sky like the fingers of some celestial beast blotting out the sun and threatening to cover the land in eternal darkness. All around her the people of Kirigakure fled for their lives fearing what might ride on the knuckles of that monstrous dark hand that was hovering over their humble village. Yet, the solemn clouds which came to hang over head brought no such destruction with them, none that had ridden upon their backs like some dreaded horsemen at least. No, the demon that they feared was already within the village, the evidence of which lie all around them. Once cylindrical buildings were torn to no more than rubble and their once illustrious curves broken into jagged edges; daring anyone to step to close. Elsewhere fires raged, billowing thick plumes of smoke to mix with their kinsfolk up above. Screams so shrill and bloodcurdling, that Oomi’s skin seemed to literally crawl, a sensation she’d thought not possible to feel any longer, echoed through the village bouncing between buildings only to echo once more in the most eerie of fashions as it rode along the ironically gentle breeze that blew through the ruins of the great village. In the distance the silhouette of a great wave could be made out. Like a mobile wall of stone it approached the village from the sea beyond their island. As it grew ever nearer its hue became more apparent beneath the nearly all encompassing darkness, darkness that was broken only by the flames of a dying city. This was no wave of water, nor had it come from the sea. The crimson barrier of blood washed through the streets knocking persons from their feet and carrying them along to smash into those jagged surfaces that had so cleverly warned against doing such thoughtless things with toothy grins. So many more were dying… she could nearly feel the hundreds if not thousands of final moments of agony as they were being extinguished. And still the wave of blood pressed onward growing ever closer to the young kunoichi who found herself frozen in place, fearful of the fate which was to befall her. Yet, the wave slowed… crept to a halt mere inches from her face, within she could clearly the floating lifeless bodies of the countless souls it had devoured, though the sight was stained by a somewhat dark cherry red.. The lot of them seemed to be looking at the girl in judgment. Their stares brought a feeling of guilt to the forefront. Perhaps it was her fault… maybe she could have done more. A body floated closer, seemingly propelled by some unseen force. The slender being’s blue locks wisped about their face, shielding it from view until finally it had reached the edge of the barrier. For a moment there was nothing but silence, a false calm that was betrayed only by the tension of suspense. And of course the right hand of the woman that had come to ‘stand’ in front of Oomi. The hand came bursting from the wall of blood so quickly that the girl barely had the time to even realize what was happening before it had a hold of her neck. Finally the beings face was visible. An eye of deep violent and one of a beautiful electric blue stared into Oomi’s, by contrast, boring chestnut hued eyes. Behind her a deep guttural laugh grew ever closer, until she could literally feel the breath of some monster on the nape of her neck.

“…you will all die.” That unseen creature whispered into her ear, its breath hot against her flesh. When it had said its piece, its presence seemed to simply dissipate as though it were never there at all. Some dangerous apparition with a word of warning.

“Oomi,” The Mizukage, the being which had grasped her throat, spoke though the voice did not belong to her. It was something far more familiar. “it’s time to get up, you promised Ban that you’d walk him to school today.” This definitely did not belong here… The world shook for a moment and slowly Oomi opened her eyes to find her father hovering over her with a tray in hand. Upon the tray was a plate of eggs and bacon. “I take it you were training late into the night again.” He said as his daughter shot him the most confused of looks.

“What time is it?” Oomi asked as she searched about for the clock in her room, the clock that her father had so cleverly moved to the floor. If she didn’t know how early it was she’d be much easier to handle.

“It’s time for you to get up and walk Ban to the academy like you promised. You’ve got time to eat breakfast and get washed up first though.” Harou said as he took a set on the edge of her bed and placed the tray in front of her. “It’s been a while since I’ve cooked breakfast, I thought I’d give it a go this morning.” Something was different about the man today.

“It has been forever since you last cooked breakfast. Thank you, daddy~” Good, she was buttered up and in a good mood. There was nothing for the old parental figure to worry about. No temper tantrums or ridiculous outbursts this morning!

“How are you feeling, Oomi?” Harou asked, having noticed how restlessly she’d been sleeping, as evidenced both by the state of her sheets and what bits he’d caught when he’d come in to wake her. It was obvious that something was bothering the girl, or perhaps that she’d just had a simple nightmare. He laughed inwardly at the idea that his teenage daughter might confide in him like she did when she was a child, that she might seek out his embrace to do away with the lingering effects of a scary dream.

Oomi slid across the bed careful to move her food lest she knock it over and laid her head on Harou’s shoulder. “Just a bad dream, daddy.” She said gently. In the initial moments after opening her eyes she’d not been so sure, hell she still wasn’t completely positive that what she’d witnessed wasn’t real. Perhaps she was trapped in some Genjutsu. How horrible a thought… “I’ll be alright.” She continued before she went to picking at her meal.

Forty-five minute later

“…that’s when Koga pushed her right into the pool!” Ban yelped finally finishing his long winded story about a recent field trip to the pool. “I laughed so hard juice came right out of my nose!” He continued excitedly as the two walked through the streets of Kirigakure. Ban was actually a few years younger than the people he’d mentioned in the story, but this was merely a result of his family wanting all of their children to begin their shinobi training far earlier than most. Thus the small boy was barely six.

“Ha! That happens to me all the time, sometimes I get a noodle through there too.” Oomi replied happily behind a feigned smile and shared laughter with the boy. She’d keep up appearances lest someone think that Oomi was less than the bubbly girl she always portrayed herself to be. Though she did actually enjoy the young Ban’s story she’d not been listening near as closely as she should have been. Her dream was still fresh in her mind – she was sure she’d not forget it anytime soon. It was a strange thing, not that she’d never dreamt about people she’d never actually met before… but. Why? What was the point of scaring the pants off of herself while she tried to get a little much needed rest? “Hmph.” She pouted for the briefest of moments.

“Oomi?” The boy asked tugging at the edge of the girls black cloak. “Where’d you get this from?” He asked as he inspected the material of the article of clothing. She’d chosen to wear the garment that Wolfgang had provided her with today. The black tunic like cloak had been made with the larger man in mind, thus the thing hung down nearly to her knees and fit fairly loosely. It  was sleeveless, yet had both a cape and a hood two things Oomi was very happy about. Said hood was pulled up over her head, and oddly enough filled out by her ponytail to keep it from simply sliding over her face.

“I got it from a bald tattoo man named, Wolfgang. It’s cool isn’t it?” Oomi said as she spun to show the cloak off.

“It is, can I have one?”

“No, not yet. You’ve gotta fight Mr. Skullface to get one, but he’s really tough.” Oomi said as she waggled a finger about. “Like really, really tough. And he summons lightning dinosaurs, and a really big one too. It’s cray-z.” She mused as the two continued their journey once again.

“Oh… well, can I just have yours?”

“Of course not! Do you know what I had to do to get this?”

“No..?”

“Well, it wasn’t pretty I can tell you that.” Oomi said as she came to a stop in front of the academy. “Lasssst stop~” She said as she saluted the building. “You have a good day, Ban~” She knelt down and made the boys day with a tight hug. Ban was her next door neighbor. A young boy who’d lost his father sometime ago to a Missing-Nin Hunt and his mother had simply never been the same after. Not that she was blamed, it must have been tough on her to have lost the man she’d love since they were quite literally toddlers.

“Bye, Oomi~”

…alone at last.

10 minutes later.

The area just outside the village had always been a place welcoming of shinobi seeking power, those that wished to train amongst the lands natural beauty. This was where the young Kunoichi would increase her strength, where she’d take yet another step on her road to becoming Kage – to becoming more powerful than any other shinobi alive. She’d avenge the lives lost by ensuring that her village would be safe from all would be attackers, in due time. The thought was actually more fleeting than she wanted to believe. If anything the death of the Mizukage had only given her some strange superficial link to the reality of the war that Kirigakure was currently engaged in, or maybe it had put a healthy fear of this unknown enemy into the girl.

Whatever the case, here she was searching for a place where she could train in seclusion, where she could gain the power needed to defeat the monster that had told her the fate which awaited her in her dream. A place the minions of Seven Bells truly had not yet defiled with their presence. She’d find no such thing. Instead the girl came upon the evidence of a battle, an intense one by the looks of it. Of course, much the area had been used for targeting practice by the youth that was now sleeping not far off beneath the shade of a tree. Though a good bit had occurred during what appeared to be a battle with four of Seven Bells’ shinobi. Impressive. Perhaps she should have been more concerned, there were four bodies in the open and horribly disfigured thanks to Tsuneo.

“Oi! Don’t leave your messes lying around!!” Oomi called out to the sleeping shinobi after sneaking up within just a few feet of him. She’d chosen to stay back a bit, not wanting to be caught by a punch should she startle him. He did just finish a battle after all, it wouldn’t be strange if he woke up swinging…

[ Word Count: 1964 ]
[Training: Raiton Spec. C --> A Rank ]

Last edited by Oomi on Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
[sorry for the weak post am just drained up DX]
Footsteps

He heard footsteps from the distance, thanks to his nightmares, Tsuneo's sleeping was feint,  no matter how tired he was, he always had his guard up thanks to his new life, he lets his chains six chains surround the area, sooner than later, what seemed to be a kunoichi approached Tsuneo, Tsuneo made sure to wrap his chains around her secretly as he pretended to be a sleep, he was unsure of her level of power that's why he used B-ranked chains, In order to immobilize her, he opened his eyes as he spoke with a cold tone "mmmmm, Nice body you have there woman, sadly I am not Interested In what your selling, but your body Is a different matter, If that's what you're selling" he looked at he "what's your name, and who sent you?" she was beautiful and Tsuneo was attracted to women like any other man he hid his blushing as he was not used to talking to people, and to make matters worse It was a woman.

The tall Uzumaki looked at the girl  as he spoke " If they bother you so much why not throw them out yourself, I am not only helping kirigakure by eliminating scum, but by also fertilizing their forests, besides were would I hide four corpses." he tried to think of a good funny joke, he always failed at jokes but why not throw a line or two, and so he spoke " hey Is your dad a terrorist cause you're a bomb" he heard this joke and wanted to try It out, It seemed like a good one but what would the blood thirst Uzumaki do. He  didn't know what to say, then again, she would only die sooner than later, anyone who got Involved with Tsuneo would surely be cursed by fate, that's what he thought at least, he wanted friendships but feared more mental pain, he spoke again In a cold tone "tch just leave" he wanted nothing to do with people, he wanted to Isolate himself, sadness could be seen In his eyes, he wanted to be loved, but he wanted no more pain, his heart has already died, nothing remains for him.

Grief, pain, despair, his aura, and his eyes shone with these emotions, Tsuneo wanted to cry but Isolation and hatred dried those tear of his, Tsuneo was a very complex person when It came down to his emotions, he looked at the female with his cold eyes, seeing she's still standing there In front of him, perhaps his dishonest tone that would cling to her was for sure easily understood, he Is such a tsundere when It came to other people.

He was worried, this kunoichi may be a hunter nin, trust was not something  Tsuneo could easily offer, he stood there as a breeze caressed his body, the sun sunk In the horizon and the night fell as the moon shone like a bulb hanging out from the starry sky, It was such a beautiful night, Tsuneo enjoyed It a little bit, maybe he could make a friend he thought? but no his trust issue came up again, what If she betrayed Tsuneo later on, what If she was hired to assassinate him, Tsuneo knew nothing about the woman, and so he kept his distance In order to remain safe. 

He looked at the four corpses, and he wondered how did he do this. The techniques he learned were surely destructive and strange, but what Inspired him for such a style was even stranger. "God style" a shadowy figure yells In Tsuneo's head, and trifles with It, but In the end It ends up being an addition to his power, sure, why not? as long as he gains power, he's okay with It, as long as he has obtains his revenge he doesn't mind  becoming a monster, after all, to defeat a monster, you must become one, and Tsuneo was prepared to become one, he has no one to live for, and so he doesn't mind dying for his revenge,the only bond he has Is a bond of hatred, between his target and himself.
God Style: Chaotic Wrath[B-RANK]1700/1700 [COMPLETE]

chakra :

Last edited by Uzumaki Tsuneō on Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:55 am; edited 2 times in total

Oomi

Oomi

D-rank

Kinda Kinky encounters of the 3rd Kind.

The stench of death was beginning to roll with the breeze. The warmth of day had caused pools of blood to fester and expelled bowls to bloat further releasing noxious gasses that mixed with fecal matter already released. A horrid smell that one could never be prepared for lest they were psychotic in some manner. And here a boy had managed to sleep through the funk. Oomi could only imagine what that said about him. Not to mention the fact that he’d simply left them there without a care for who might have come across the scene. A smile crept across her lips. With any luck this stranger was something like ol’baldly Wolfgang. Maybe he’d be worth rustling a few punches out of.

It would turn out that the damned cheater wasn’t asleep at all. She’d not realize that though, but if she had she’d have certainly ousted him for what she’d no doubt perceive as cheating. “Ugh, how rude~” She mused, as she twisted her face in disgust. The urge to lash out at him overcame her, but was quelled for the time being. No sense in blowing her stack over a poorly worded compliment after all. At least not before she learned just a little more about him. Wouldn’t want to waste her time, now would she? “Oo-“ She’d gone to move her arm, yet found that she’d been immobilized by some form of chain, chains that appeared to be made of chakra. Her smile faded for only a moment as this dawned on her. “Adechi Oomi, and no one sent me.” She said flatly. It would be fine. She’d talk her way out of this, and if that didn’t work… well, she had other tricks up her nonexistent sleeves. “Who are you? I bet your name is Chester and you were sent by the Cheetars.” She said nodding slightly to the jutsu which bound her.

Perhaps she should have been slightly more worried about her current predicament. The shinobi obviously wasn’t from Kiri, though he had slain members of Seven Bells forces. That didn’t necessarily mean that he was an ally, however. All that had been proven was that he’d done battle with what would be a common enemy. “I’m not cleaning up after you, cheater!” She spat furiously. “I didn’t even get to fight them, so nope not gonna happen. They’ll just lay there and stink for all I care. My house is pretty far from here so not my problem. Nope, nope, nope.” She continued shaking her head back and forth, a solid frown on her face. “…i.” Oomi’s head tilted to the side almost as if confused when he ran his pickup line. It was… different to say the least. Her brows furrowed and she glared at him for a moment, searching for some sign of seriousness. “Did you really….?” She asked before bursting into a hysterical fit of laughter. “It was worth it, it was worth it.” She muttered behind giggles. “Well, first of all… You’ve got me chained up, cheater. Second of all… you broke my forest. Third of all… you’re a cheater. Fourth of all… remember the first of all… and fifth of all.. uhm.” She paused for a moment to conjure up something else. “…you’re obviously not from here, so I’ve got to keep an eye on you.” She smiled. “Gotta protect my village, yo.” There would have been an overly exaggerated fist pump here had she not been trapped within his technique.

[ Word Count: 2547 ]
[Training: TBD ]

5Growth /Training/invite only/no kill/ Empty Re: Growth /Training/invite only/no kill/ Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:26 am

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
She was a fun person, Tsuneo smiled an ever so gentle smile at her, this was his kind side. He spoke In a calm and gentle voice "worry not. I will dispose of these corpses, you however, have a strong heart, Your smile was an ever so bright one" he looked at her with his gentle beautiful eyes. He continued at the same tone "It's best If you kill no one, If It was up to me I'd rather be a medical nin, than a murderer that robs lives, still It's pretty fun." he paused for a second and continued "hey now, am not an enemy to good ol' Kirigakure, True I ain't from here, but Kirigakure Is a good ol' nice cutie, I'd love to help keep It safe, and since I like It and your people offered me money, I've got nothing to ponder about" his words were honest, his tone was clear.

He apologized for wrapping her with chains by saying bluntly "sorry, But I did It for two Important reasons. One I like tentacle porn, Two living out In the wild, and amidst a war, one must be extra careful" he removed his chains off of her, he held her chin as he spoke "you however, are quite the beauty, It's nice to meet you and no am not Chester,my name Is Uzumaki, Izuna. wanna be my f-" he stopped right there, friends die, and he'll grief for them, It's best to remain alone....he spoke "never mind" his eyes reflected much pain, Tsuneo was a boy tortured by fate, life denied him, fate denied him, life was not as pleasant as he had hoped, nor was It that nice to him, In fact It was harsh, more harsh than  one would think, but still..............Tsuneo opposed the world, he opposed his fate, he opposed life, he continues to fight against all that stands In his way.

The girl was...Kind of strange judging from her body language, she was aching for a fight. He looked at her and got Into a battle stance, he then spoke In completely different tone. A tone hardened by the battles he fought, It was time to fight and thus, he said "Come, show me your power, there's no need to waste time, you're aching for a fight and am bored, show me your true power, and entertain me woman." Tsuneo wondered, will he enjoy his time with this lady, she seemed to look like an older woman, which he was attracted to, but her figure of speech seemed like that of a six years old.
Chakra : 195/220:

Last edited by Uzumaki Tsuneō on Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Oomi

Oomi

D-rank
"I thought you'd never ask."

Oomi cocked an eyebrow as her new acquaintance spoke. He certainly wasn’t like most of the people she came across, definitely not like any she’d come across recently. Well, there was still some relation to Wolfgang to be made possibly. She wrinkled her nose and giggled as he made his comments about Kirigakure. That alone would win her over for at least the next thirty seconds. The girl did love her village after all and anyone that recognized how wonderful it was, was certainly good in her book – for the next twenty-six seconds.

Perhaps it was selective hearing, or maybe she just hadn’t realized what he’d said but Oomi didn’t react to his comment about tentacle porn – not directly. She merely nodded as he spoke as if in agreement with his apology. She’d accomplished her goal. The chains were removed, and the girl was allowed to move freely once again. A wide lipped grin slid across her face as she moved about loosening her body as though she’d been prisoner for years. As she twisted her head about, forcing the air betwixt the bones of her neck free, an audible pop could be heard.

“Freedoooom~” The word was sung once she’d completely her routine. “So, you’re not from Cheetar. Uzumaki, huh? What’s that make you from…” She paused for the briefest second. “Konoha? Isn’t that where you guys are from? I remember something about a Hokage..or… I don’t know.” She was talking with her hands. First she was pointing in what she thought was the direction of Konoha, and then at him. This followed by a thoughtful finger on the chin while the other hand waved freely, until finally it was finished with a rendition of a Kage’s headdress made of arms, hands, and fingers.

She’d chosen to neglect his mention of her beauty. Far more important was the place of his make – it might give some insight into what he was capable of. Not that it would matter to Oomi much. He was right, she was just looking for a fight – something to punch until she was stronger than yesterday. Izuna, as she’d know him took his stance and Oomi’s face seemed to glow with excitement. “Oh Em Gee! Yes!” She yelped. Her right foot was slid back slightly, while her left foot went forward. Either was no further than the width of her shoulders. She then lifted the heel of her left foot from the ground. Hands were balled into fists and placed ahead of her body, hands just below her line of sight and just inside of the placement of her feet.

“I thought you’d never ask~” She mused, her wide grin returning to her face. She wanted to strike first, but this stranger had killed four of Seven Bells henchmen by himself. It was far better to let him make the first move and plan her actions afterward.

[ Word Count: 3029 ]
[Training: TBD ]

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
He knew It

From her body's language this woman was aching for a fight, he looked at her with fearless sharp eyes, as he started building up his enormous chakra as he noticed earlier  her reaction to the good things he said about kirigakure, and o he decided to say more "and don't go thinking I might hurt kirigakure, for my love Is eternal when It comes to kirigakure" funny how good he can lie, In this heart of his, he can feel no more love or any other emotion besides despair. He looked at the girl with more Intensity as she got Into what seemed to be her battle stance. he eyed the location they were In and knew were to move and where to not move, but for now that wasn't the Issue, the main Issue was her eyes, unlike the others her eyes wavered not, they were fixated on Tsuneo, like a hunter, her eyes are always on the target. He needed to drift off from her sight and strike when her guard's down.

He thought of using his god style techniques but he remembered he's not to kill the poor girl, just a friendly spar, such techniques would only end up causing fatal damage. And so he decided he'd let her make the first move and react accordingly. Her figure was near perfect, her eyes were determined and locked on Tsuneo, her stance was near perfect but not for a high rank, from her stance and the way she stood there, he determined that she may be a chunin but most likely a genin, or perhaps Tsuneo Is underestimating her. less thinking about her rank and more about the fight, their fight was just about to start

He didn't let her take all the glory however, his piercing eyes were locked on her, his stance was also near perfect, he made sure to focus at her enough to be nearly capable of seeing the finest twitches of her muscles. He spoke to the girl In an attractive challenging voice "Lets dance, Babe."

[sorry for two things >.<]
[1-writers block=small post >.<]
[2-for taking such a fucking long time to reply sorry >.<]
chakra chains 190/220:

Last edited by Uzumaki Tsuneō on Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Oomi

Oomi

D-rank
…at the Dance.

A nearly foreboding breeze ran between the trees like some drunken nymph tossing Oomi’s chaotic bangs about her face. The stench of death rode on the winds back from behind the pair. Oomi was standing between his handy work and he. This would place the tree he’d been sleeping against to her right, his left, a thing that she’d not let go unnoticed. It was unfortunate that Izuna had chosen to continue his musings of love for the village hidden in the mist. Her sight had been obscured for the moment, a thing that caused her heart to drop for the briefest of seconds. She was sure he’d have taken the opportunity to sock her right in the jaw, and he might have had he not been so preoccupied. Perhaps lady luck was on her side! Whatever the case, she’d have no more talking. It was time for action, time to prove that she was ‘bout that life’ as they say. He’d challenged her, said he wanted ‘entertainment’ she’d be sure to give him far more than he bargained for – at least that’s what she was planning to do.

Thusly, as he finished his spiel about his eternal love for Kirigakure she closed the distance between them and prepared to start their lovely dance within just less than arms length of him. The young woman’s left hand was shot forward with such speed that if one listened closely they might have heard the sound barrier break – well, it wasn’t that fast but that’s how she felt as she threw the left handed jab. As her fist neared its target, Izuna’s nose, her hand twisted ever so slightly much in the way a boxers might. Sure that escape to the left was blocked by the tree that Izuna had been napping against, the moment her first strike should have hit she’d send her right hand barreling toward her opponents left side (her right); his ribcage, just above the last bone therein. This strike too came with speed that exceeded what even she was capable of naturally. Both these punches and all subsequent strikes were to be enhanced by a simple technique; Entropy Style: Entropy Distortion, it was a thing that the Adechi relied on heavily, and Oomi was no different. Her speed was increased a mere 50% percent, but for a girl already as fast as the average Chuunin this would mean she was nearing speeds akin to lower level Jounin – an amazing feat if she were allowed to say so herself. It also would imply that her movement speed in general was increased by this rate thus affecting her the speed with which she could react if need be, a thing she’d require should her subsequent combination prove unsuccessful at some point during its execution.

Immediately following the right hook to the body, Oomi threw her left knee  upward slightly whilst pushing forward with her right foot, this would cause her to direct a forceful blow by way of her knee into Izuna’s gut just about at his diaphragm. The intent obviously was to knock the wind from him, she wasn’t done with her onslaught and if she had or had not been successful to this point she was going to need to do something to keep up the pressure at the very least.  Oomi brought her once weaponized left leg down with a stop looking to stabilize her stance once more. As she did this she’d leave her knee bent as to allow her body to end up lower than one might expect when her foot found the ground. In all this would be a nearly instantaneous action. In the millisecond after her foot touched the ground, she’d extend that bent left leg whilst dragging her right foot, which lie extended outward behind her, forward. As she did this she threw her left hand outward ever so slightly and upward aiming to have her bare knuckles find purchase in Izuna’s chin. The reason for throwing her hand slightly forward was to begin the forward momentum she’d need to continue onward behind the uppercut with her right knee in a similar fashion as she’d done prior with her left. However, this time her knee was brought far higher and aimed upon Izuna’s chest. The blow was meant to knock him from his feet and allow her a moment’s breathe to prepare the second half of her assault. Not to mention the added forward motion would free her of the disadvantage of standing next to the tree at this point whether success had been found or not. The right leg would be brought down with a stomp following the attack. This would result in her taking a stance quite similar to the one she’d taken prior at the start of the fight – though now it would be in reservse. Her right leg facing toward her opponent, while left was slid back slight, neither further than shoulder width apart. Her hands were balled tightly into fists just beneath her line of sight.

“Hmph.”

[ Word Count: 3,870 ]

[ Chakra: 135 / 150 ]

Jutsu Used

Entropy Style: Entropy Distortion (C Rank):

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
The crispy death Tsuneo sent out to the group of fried chicken lying to the left side of the tree he used as his bed, spread the stench of death, showed the monstrosity of his attacks, Tsuneo thought of using his god style blast, but how stupid would one be to use such a deadly technique, It would destroy the girl by skewering her and burning the flesh and bone of hers, In other words, a certainly bad Idea.

Tsuneo stood there bathing In the stench of death, how many have fallen on his hands, how many has he choked the life out of, and how many time will his blood boil over the thought of murder. Tranquility and Its Symphony he Denied, Death and Its lullaby he accepted, the look In his eyes reciprocated Into a deadly one. Did he mean to beguile the woman by a false personality, any nitwit who hadn't the slightest Idea of what's his skin color, could comprehend that Tsuneo's a blood lusting demon, clocking Itself In human flesh.

Her lithe, slender body shifted under the raging wind, that blew over their bodies caressing It, closing the distance between himself and her, but before It was too late, he pulled his leg up to his abdomen and let the leg he stood on go as his pulled leg kicked the tree beside him, pushing him aside from her way, he distanced himself from her about four meters, unlike most of those he slayed she seemed to have much more to herself. She swung herself easily from hold to hold, her lithe body moving almost joyfully up the rock. 

She was Indeed a unique one, Tsuneo would surely pleasure himself by dancing with her, He used his technique Ninjutsu Bakudan no Fuuin to seal his Lightning style Ninjutsu called: "Shock Bullets" and as she was standing there he let the chains he had out  wrap around her to restrain her once more,  he then looked at her wanting to see how she'll react, how she'll escape with chains that were barely a centimeter around her, they were exactly under her, but now they wrap around her, restraining her.

He spoke In a killer's tone "Do NOT let excitement take over you, It won't do you any good, really. Let your Instincts drive you, submerge with your Instincts, let your desires take over you, your desire to win, your desire to survive, or the desire for blood shed....Your movements are spectacular, however, you've got a long road ahead of you If you wanna be the best, of course same Is true for me."

He was sure of one thing, true her strength, and aspects are great, but when It came to experience, she has merely a tiny bit, Tsuneo has lived alone for a whole year, and he had to fight  large hordes and survive on his own, his life as a nuke-nin surrounded by danger and death strengthened him much more than any person sheltered with the walls of their village. Tsuneo was not the type to Instruct others but since he had nothing to do he cared not about what happens.

He eyed the girl's struggle as he enjoyed It but he held back his desire with his throbbing heart, he wanted blood shed, the beast Inside him was beginning to overcome him, but still Tsuneo held his ground and he thought, since he has nothing better to do, he might as well create a new technique
Another thing worried him, they're all the way In the wilderness, should the enemy appear, It might cause trouble, not only for him, but for her as well, Tsuneo kept his eyes on the area and his dancing partner, making sure that nothing slips by, and remains unseen, sure Tsuneo loved surprises but not from seven bells's nuke-nin, their suprises are as ugly as could be.
chakra:185/220:
Canon/Custom: Canon
Type: Supplementary
Element: N/A
Range: Detailed in description.
Specialty: Fuuinjutsu (requires Fuuinjutsu as a primary specialization, or as a secondary at S rank)
Duration: C-B Rank: 5 posts, A-S Rank: 10 posts; -5/10 per post.
Cooldown: C-Rank: 4 posts, B-Rank: 5 posts, A-Rank: 6 posts, S-Rank: 8 posts. Cooldown starts once chains are cancelled/Broken.
Description: Members of the Uzumaki clan are able to condense their chakra into a series of chains and expel them from certain points in their body, namely the palms of their hands and their navel. They can control these chains with their will, allowing them to aim them towards an intended target and wrap them around their intended victim, binding them in place. While this technique is being used, the user cannot perform any other techniques, and only techniques that do not require a maintenance cost can be continued from a previous post. When bound by these chains, the victim has their chakra suppressed.

The length of the chains is proportional to the amount made. 
One chain can travel up to forty meters. 
Two chains can span a maximum of thirty meters. 
Three-four chains can span a maximum of twenty five meters.
Five chains can span a maximum of twenty meters.
Six chains can span a maximum of fifteen meters

The chakra cost of the chains is defined by the strength of the chains:

C-Rank Chains: This chain is as strong as a rusty iron chain and can be broken by sheer strength of A-rank (though it takes 1 post to struggle against the chains before breaking them), by an equal-rank chakra technique, or by 2 techniques of 1 rank below. The chains move at 2 ranks lower in speed than the user. The victim(s) are limited to using jutsu of B-rank, or those of 1 rank lower than they are (whichever is higher). Using these chains costs 15 chakra. 
B-Rank Chains: This chain is as strong as a solid iron chain and can be broken by a sufficiently powerful blow, such as S-rank strength after a post of struggling, an equal-rank technique, or two jutsu of one rank below. The chains move at 1 rank lower in speed than the user. The victims are limited to using jutsu of two ranks lower, or C-rank (whichever is higher). Using these chains costs 20 chakra.
A-Rank Chains: This chain is as strong as titanium alloy, and can only be broken by SS-rank strength after a post of struggling, an equal-rank technique, or two jutsu of one rank below. The chains move at 50% of a rank lower in speed than the user. The victim cannot use chakra in levels higher than D-rank. Using these chains costs 25 chakra.
S-Rank Chains: This chain is as strong as interwoven carbon nanotubes, and cannot be destroyed unless broken by X-rank strength after a post of struggling, hit with an equal-rank technique or two jutsu of one rank below. The chains move at the user's speed. The victim cannot use chakra at all. Using these chains costs 30 chakra.

Last edited by Uzumaki Tsuneō on Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total

10Growth /Training/invite only/no kill/ Empty Re: Growth /Training/invite only/no kill/ Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:32 pm

Oomi

Oomi

D-rank
Seven Bells Saga
The Long Road Arc
Prologue
Scene Two: Growth

He’d moved…
The first punch was avoided as though it were naught but a toy to play with. Oomi’s fist tore through the empty space her opponent had left behind, nearly tossing her off balance for the briefest of moments. She’d find her composure quickly, however, and turn to face the man that now stood but four meters away from her. He was quick on his feet, she’d not counted for that. Maybe in someway despite the death that lie about them she’d still managed to underestimate her opponent. The young woman spat on the ground just as Izuna spoke his piece. Was it meant to be some kind of grand advice? Oomi scoffed in response. If it weren’t for the excitement of battle she’d… the girl shook her head, as her mouth twisted in disgust. It was happening again… some random stranger was schooling her. All those years of training only to find that she could barely hold her own against most shinobi. What a frustrating idea…

Perhaps she’d been distracted, or maybe she just didn’t care that it was happening again….
The chains that Izuna so skillfully wielded crept about her body, binding her to her place once more. Yet, she’d not react to them initially. Instead she’d glare daggers so sharp they should have literally skewered Izuna’s own pretty little optic orbs. She’d not be toyed with again. Slowly and deliberately eyelids hid the mahogany hue of her eyes from the world for but a second, a moment long enough for her to steel her resolve. He was right… She had a long and arduous road ahead of her if she was ever going to come to be known as the best. The young kiri nin exhaled slowly, as if the act were releasing any doubt she might have harbored. This man before her would be but the second step on her path to greatest. She’d prove that she was strong… that she was worthy of one day becoming the Mizukage.

“You just don’t move next time!” The girl yelped angrily. She’d have pointed one of those accusing fingers in his direction, but it was now that she realized she’d been trapped again. Though the idea seemed to quell the anger that was welling behind her eyes. So much so that in what seemed an instant she’d broken into a fit of hysterical laughter. “Scared you did I? Good.” It didn’t matter that he probably was about as afraid of her as an ant eater is afraid of a termite. In her mind his need to restrain her meant that she’d made him realize she was no slouch in the truest way. Not that he’d not said as much prior, it just made the whole thing seem a bit realer one could suppose. “Well…” She paused for a moment. “Guess I’ll step it up a notch.”

He’d not know it, there would be no indication of what was coming. She’d merely remain their within those chains as she pooled her chakra, as she allowed it to express itself in one of its most powerful ways. This would take sometime, but he’d given her that time. What reason would he have to believe she was preparing a jutsu to be used against him, one that would ensure he didn’t simply move out of the way this time. Her eyes darted about searching for signs that he might attack soon, or some indication of his intent with these chains. The chains… It had crossed her mind to simply do away with them the moment she’d noticed their presence, but such a thing would only prove unnecessary for the time being. Far better be it to leave Izuna with his sense of security. He had her prisoner… of course she was at his mercy now, yes?

Oomi frowned at the chains, despite her lack of concern for them. If she didn’t keep up appearances he might suspect something. That would make all of her plans mute… not that she had many plans, but the girl certainly was going to be prepared for the next thing… Eyes darted about, searching her surrounds for a second and then fell back upon Izuna. “So, how about you let me out of these chains and we get back to it?” With any luck he’d oblige and she’d return the favor of imprisonment…. Not that he’d know what happened until it was all over.

[ Word Count: 4,609 ]

[ Chakra: 110 / 150 ]

Jutsu Used
Entropy Style:

Entropy Style:

Last edited by Oomi on Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

11Growth /Training/invite only/no kill/ Empty Re: Growth /Training/invite only/no kill/ Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:10 pm

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
"Tch" was his only reply to her, he then started speaking as his A-rank chains chained her even more strongly "I don't chain you because I can't kill you....let me tell you the truth, I am no different from those punks that were burned to a crisp, you're trying to play It cool, to play your tricks or cards, or perhaps you aren't....but to me even If you're not dangerous, I still view you from as a dangerous element, to survive I must never underestimate my enemies capabilities, and If you truly think am letting my guard loose, you are dead wrong...." He paused for a moment as his hair turned white while his eyes shone bright red.

His Blood Lust overtook

He bit his lip until It bled, and continued speaking "I chained you down to show you...That you are weak, I was taking It easy on you, but no longer" this time he let his chains completely disappear he had to start using his chakra to show her a bit of his true power...

Tsuneo let the girl free, while he made five meters distance as he held his wrist, he was about to use one of his weak techniques, Tsuneo started generating raiton based chakra In his palm, and soon It took the form of a shadow windmill, Tsuneo threw It towards her as he used It a distraction to close the distance between them, Tsuneo then Kicked her In the abdomen as he slammed his palms together, generating a large amount of raiton chakra that created a shell that covered ten meters radius striking all that existed within ten meters, she'd at least have 1st degree electrical burns If not second degree electrical burns, Tsuneo did not lend her the slightest bit of time, he made some distance again as he pointed the correct fingers towards her where he generated lightning at the tip of his fingers , only to shoot them as multiple bullets with a black spear he kept the lightning on his fingertips to use It later he shot four bullets of lightning towards her that would fray the part of skin It hit, he kept moving In Incredible speed from place to place, he was not taking It easy on her, he then stopped In his place as he held his head with both hands, his lust was taking over him, should It take over, this girl might not die, but might surely lose her limbs.

Tsuneo took off for at least what seemed to be more than twenty meters, he wanted to rescue her by holding In his demonic style; the god style, techniques only known to Tsuneo, these techniques are far more powerful than an average one, should he use them, this girl will be severely hurt.
chakra:135:

Last edited by Uzumaki Tsuneō on Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:03 am; edited 5 times in total

12Growth /Training/invite only/no kill/ Empty Re: Growth /Training/invite only/no kill/ Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:46 pm

Oomi

Oomi

D-rank
Seven Bells Saga
The Long Road Arc
Prologue
Scene Two: Growth

“Well, you defiantly were right not to underestimate me.” Oomi mused. She’d taken the time needed to prepare her next course of action, however Izuna seemed to have something else in mind after his little spiel of frustration. She’d obviously angered him, even if in the least. He’d played right into her hands, as she’d wanted him to. The man moved back a bit further, putting five meters between them. It was no matter, he was still well within range. He might have be able to force her to simply waste the chakra she’d already put towards using the coming technique had he not used a jutsu that required some indication that it was coming. This gave her time to prepare for it with another jutsu.

One that could be used in tandem with the far more important one she was preparing to use. As Tsuneo prepared his Shadow Shuriken, Oomi prepared her Technique Neutralization. However, rather than actually targeting the jutsu instead the girl would create an aura about herself that extended for 25 meters. It would negate future, jutsu would allow him to perform this initial one. She didn’t want to give up her plans too soon, after all. With her barrier up, Tsuneo threw his Shadow Shuriken at her. She’d not move, however, knowing that it wasn’t needed. When the Shuriken collided with her rather than causing any damage whatsoever it simply ceased to be as though it had never been used. Sure that she would require this jutsu again, the girl dumped more chakra into it to allow it to be use two more times rather than the mere once that it would have been otherwise.

Tsuneo wasn’t done, however, and had darted behind the thing intent upon kicking her in the stomach. He’d be left to believe that he’d been successful, when his foot suddenly stopped. Perhaps, he thought it had stopped because it found her body… In truth, she’d simply increased the entropy of the attack, and had it come to fruition prematurely. He followed this with another jutsu, as suspected. This jutsu was a thing that expanded a shell of raiton outward from his body. It would act as it was meant to, but the moment it founds Oomi’s body it would simply cease to be. That was enough… it was more than enough.

The entropy which Oomi had been prepared was extended out over the area, a new brand of thing that would cease motion in all things within its range. ( 15 Meters ), unfortunately, for Tsuneo his having closed the distance between them left him with no means of escape. He’d suddenly find that he was unable to move, or perhaps was moving at such a sluggish pace that the next actions Oomi took against him would not even been realized until she was done. This stopping of his motion, of course would prevent him from having created anymore distance between them, or using the shock bullets he’d been ready to fire upon her.

He was standing in front of her, within arms reach, as can be assumed considering he’d come to kick her in the abdomen. This was exactly what she’d wanted. No need to waste time, he was already here. She’d have time to land at least 10 blows on him before the effects of her jutsu wear off. That mischievously wide lipped grin that she’d come to be known for slipped across her lips as the first punch was thrown. A solid right hand jab, that despite her average strength would quite possibly break the poor boys nose considering his ironic frailty. This was just the first punch. Oomi stepped in, putting her right foot between Tsuneo’s and threw her right elbow toward his jaw. She then lifted and drew her left leg back, then launched it forward into his gut. Strangely enough she’d be pushed back from him, rather than he from her due to the odd state of his immobility. This however, allowed her the space she needed to deliver a pair of high right footed kicks to either side of the mans head. That’s five… Each strike’s speed was amplified by her ever present Entropy Distortion. She needed to stretch the time allotted her so that she could deliver more powerful strikes. It wouldn’t make much of a difference, just adding 50% to speed that matched the average Chuunin.

She’d dealt blows that would rattle his skull a bit, and perhaps knocked the wind out of him. Her next act would be to remove his mobility, or at least make it a bit harder to move about on sore legs. Thusly, the pair of right legged kicks were followed by a pair of lower kicks from her left leg that were directed upon Tsuneo’s right thigh. Six, seven. Mahogany eyes narrowed on her opponents own. She’d been planning ahead, he’d wake up… knocked out. She threw a hard right hook for his temple, it would find its mark like the others. This she immediately followed, with a series of two quick punches. Straights, a pair of lefts. What made these final two punches, nine and ten, was the addition of Raiton Chakra. The stuff was thrown down her arms, through her fists and into Tsuneo’s face. Two punches that came so quick even if he could have felt them in that moment it might have seemed like one. One that was much stronger than what she should have been able to throw. The jutsu itself relied heavily on the speed of the user – hers was boosted 50%. It was from this that the true power of the technique was derived. Because of this, the blow would find its mark with the power of an A Rank punch. If that wasn’t enough to knock the boy unconscious, he’d find that the addition of raiton chakra had stunned him for a moment.

Of course… he wouldn’t know any of this had happened until right… about…
…now.

[ Word Count: 5,609 ]

[ Chakra: 80 / 150 ]

Jutsu Used
Entropy Style: Entropy Distortion ( C Rank):

Entropy Style: Lethal Frame”:

Entropy Style: Technique Neutralization”:

Oomijutsu: Lightning Release: Lightning Strikes”:

13Growth /Training/invite only/no kill/ Empty Re: Growth /Training/invite only/no kill/ Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:53 am

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
M'old post:

Tsuneo realized her true power as his techniques dissipated one by one he then right away before shooting his lightning bullets, created a clone that he sealed himself In which took him a second flat before shooting his lightning bullets, after shooting a multiple amount of techniques, the girl easily dissipated them as if they were no hindrance, Tsuneo then activated his seal which would suck her techniques the next time, In order to defeat her, suddenly some sort of technique that was sucked into his palm right away, Tsuneo was still sealed Inside the clone and as he made distance after sealing her unknown technique he released It on her, however, It was weaker, Tsuneo being sealed inside the clone didn't know what type of protection It could provide, this was his first time using It, Tsuneo's wondering never took long and It wasn't going to now, he started gathering an enormous amount of chakra that was released In the in a form of  a devastatingly fast electrical bolt that was shot towards her In an Un-rivaling speed, The bolt would soon hit her unless she dodged to the left or right, Tsuneo didn't want to use these techniques for they might eradicate her but he would make sure to take her to the hospital as soon as he can, Tsuneo kept a distance of ten meters away from the girl again, with his devastating attack heading towards her, his attack would at least cause her major third degree burns all over her body.

(technique sealed Genkhairyū: Chishiwaku ~ Entropy Style: Lethal Frame )

Chakra: 55/220:

:
[/spoiler]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.