You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Daraku's eyes were set on the horizon outside of his window. The sky seemed to collide with the pale sand just outside the courtyard of the castle, and all was silent and peaceful. It was no surprise at this hour that no one was out, and he was most likely the only one awake. The clock read 5:30. He was as ready as he'd ever be, he supposed. He took his time to take a shower, get dressed, equip his armor, cloak, and weapons. He chose to bring all three of his swords, just to be safe, despite the heavier load to tow on this journey. What was a few more pounds when an additional sword could save his life, anyhow? He took up the wolf mask that he had received when he joined the Aoi Bara, looking at it for a long time in a mix of excitement and fear. He strapped the mask to his arm rather than putting it over his face; it wouldn't do much to hide who he was, so he figured it may as well be no more than an accessory.

With his equipment fully prepared and his mindset equally ready, Daraku left his chambers, locking the door behind him as he made his way down the staircase. The first person he saw was Kiyoshi, who waited near the courtyard gate patiently. "Here to say farewell, I'm guessing?" He called from the bottom step out to his uncle. Kiyoshi turned and smiled, before standing and making his way over to greet Daraku. He gave a tight hug, pressing one hand to the back of Daraku's head to secure the embrace. "I'm going to miss you, kiddo. Get your ass back here as soon as you can, don't do anything stupid, you know the drill." Daraku released his uncle, looking back into his eyes. "Of course. I wouldn't put myself into danger, that would be too much to risk."

"Oh, shut up. You wouldn't be leaving if you didn't want to put yourself into danger. I'm just asking that you be careful and make sure you kick some ass." Daraku let out a laugh, before taking a moment to breathe and slip his hands back into his pockets. "Alright. And what of the Shiyogen?" Kiyoshi gestured towards the gate, implying that they were outside waiting. Well, time for a dramatic departure. Daraku pushed open the massive doors of the gate, and the sunlight struck him, blinding if only for a moment. When the luminescent sky faded, Daraku could make out the five figures standing in front of him, from left to right: Iwao, Madoka, Umeko, Yosuke, and Hikaru. The kept their hands behind their backs, poised perfectly, eyes on Daraku. They chimed in unison.

"Goodbye, Hokkyokusei. We await your return." Daraku stopped to hug each and every one of them, before backing away again. "It's your job to protect this place while I am away; I expect to see all of you and the rest of this clan in prime condition when I return. I'm relying on you, here, so don't let me down." and with that, Daraku left the courtyard, so that he wouldn't be in their presence begin to cry. He had already been back with his family for weeks, and leaving them again was...difficult. He had forgotten how much they meant to him. But now that the connection was suspended for the time being, he had some time to himself to do what he loved most; kill everyone who opposed him.

The Ishido waded through the sands, headed toward the sea. That was where the border was, and albeit far, it was his destination that he was determined to reach. He'd never been to the land of Mizu no Kuni before...it would be his fouth nation visited, leaving Kaminari no Kuni to be the only nation of the five he hadn't seen. Soon enough, the sand began to thin and he reached solid land...and once again, sand increased as he reached the beach and stood near a bridge. This was his path return to the Aoi Bara, and the path into his true self, underneath it all. In his life, he led many lives, but the one that pleased him the most would be the live of an assassin, a harbinger of a death, a herald of doom. Growing up, it was all he knew; and now, it was all he was truly capable of. Bloodthirst well in his heart, like an intense craving, and he merely hoped that the upcoming battles would be enough to satiate him...a large, sharp-toothed grin came upon his face. "I'm ready."

(800)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.