You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

'It's been a while since i felt the prickly texture of grass underneath the soles of my feet, oh how i long for the day i find a tranquil day to visit the meadows once more, but until then the rice fields should occupy my covet...'

Today was like any other day; Binsu had signed himself up for a mission to take before the day was done and as usual the task was worthy of earning the mission a high A rank, though to an experienced shinobi like Binsu it seemed an easy enough task to complete alone. The young jounin read the scroll he had been given by the kage, detailing what was to be done by the mission taker in order for he/she to attain their reward, over and over again until the information was cemented into his subconscious ready for retrieval later on should he need it. Whilst slowly walking towards the rice patties, wearing his usual grey and black Genko clan Kimono whilst resting his light red umbrella over his left shoulder. Strapped by his left hip were his Seiteki and Daken swords and flying only a meter higher above his shoulder was his shape-shifting companion Hades, in the form of a frail, white dove. As the two walked, Binsu would read out the components of the scroll once more quietly to himself. "A group of mean-spirited shinobi have been taken advantage of the inhabitants of the Rice Paddy fields, they're are 6 of them. They have been terrorizing the locals as well as stealing crops from them. In fear and desperation after a person was killed recently has forced them to get the help of Kumogakure to relieve them of their problem. It will be in your best interest to kill them," read the ink stained scroll. The jounin found it striking how the men picked a location such as the rice paddies to do their dirty deeds at, as opposed to choosing a more wealthier location such as the local market. Perhaps the bandits were too inexperienced to rob in a densely populated area such as the markets, or perhaps they just felt like choosing a quiet place to do their deeds in. Whatever the reason was Binsu was inspired to go forth towards the rice paddies and find out as much information on these crooks as well as stop them from further damaging the peace of the rice paddy inhabitants through any means necessary. "Perhaps they're nicer than described Hades, i can't imagine anyone having any reason to kill a local farmer at the rice paddies just to earn a few ryo. They'd be better off robbing the foreign travelers that go in and out of Kumogakure," Binsu conversed with the midflight bird as if it had a conscious, but sure enough a few seconds later the bird replied, "Perhaps you've become softer than i remember. The mission said it'd be best to kill these guys, if the kage felt death was a worthy punishment for their crimes then wouldn't it make more sense to assume these hooligans are stronger than we think?" It pains the man to admit the creature was right, but it was. If these crooks weren't a big enough threat to worry about then the Kage wouldn't have suggested killing any of them in the first place, nor would the mission be classified as an A ranked mission. For the duration of the trip, Binsu and his companion Hades walked with worried looks on their faces, haunted by the thought of approaching the 6 listed criminals only to find out that they were much stronger than either of them had expected.

A few minutes later, alas the pair made it into the grounds of the rice paddies, being greeted by one of the lead farmers in the field, a man named Yokuro and kindly ask to join him in his small 3-roomed house. As he entered the building, Binsu respectfully bowed before the owner of the house himself before removing his wooden sandals, leaving them by the doorway and slowly making his way into the main room of the house. The two men sat down before discussing the reason Binsu was sent by the Kage to the rice paddies in the first place. "So you are the only man the Raikage chose to send for this mission? the man asked with a hint of disappointment in his eyes. Binsu looked up towards the man and nodded calmly saying, "Yes, the Raikage felt it was safe for me to take this mission alone, otherwise she would've sent me here with a team to accompany me," Binsu explained to the man. Yokuro looked down on the wooden floor below his feet, before mumuring, "Very well, i shall trust in the Raikage's decision and show you where we think their location is." After Binsu nodded in agreement with the man's plan, the two of them stood up from their sitting positions and left the house, making their way towards the infamous underground mines.

When they arrived, the entrance into the mines was wide open, but without a single man or creature guarding it; that was a first. Yokuro stopped before the entrance and said, "We suspect they're in there, but none of us were brave enough to even dare attempt to verify it for ourselves. I'm sorry it isn't one hundred percent true, but even if you don't find the bandits in there there have been reports of people going missing within these mines and getting lost within them forever. It'd be another case for you to bring back to the kage if you fail to help us out with our bandit issue." color=darkred]"I'ts enough information for me to work with, thank you,"[/color] Binsu said kindly, before calling Hades over and saying, "Go in and see if you can find anything or anyone, i'll follow once you've come back with information on whatever's in there." The bird nodded its miniature head before taking off into flight towards the entrance of the mines, flying through the black void that was the opening and disappearing into the mines within seconds. A good 3 minutes went by before the bird flew out of the mines at rapid speeds, before quickly landing by the Jounin's left hand shoulder and quickly shouting, "They..they're in there alright, and one of them tried to shoot me with a fire ball!" Binsu's smile dropped into a worried frown. The Jounin looked towards Yokuro and said, "You and Hades head back to the rice paddies, i'll handle this!" to which none of them objected, but the both of them took off towards the rice paddies leaving Binsu to take care of the situation alone. The jounin drew out his Seiteki sword with his right hand and held the blade's handle using the inverse hand grip. Tightly griping onto the sword, the Jounin rushed into the mines without a clue of who or what was in there, but was confident that whatever it was couldn't possibly pose a worthy threat to a strong shinobi such as himself. After walking for about roughly 2 minutes on his count, Binsu decided to stop and shout, "Whoever's in here come out and identify yourself, i'm only here to help those who need it." A voice replied saying, "Go away Kumo scum!" then suddenly out of the corner of his eye, Binsu saw what looked like three shurikens quickly fly towards his direction. Thankfully none of the shuriken had been thrown hard enough by the attacker to fly towards Binsu at speeds he couldn't dodge with ease, so after the Jounin and evaded the shuriken attacks by simply stepping to the side of the attacks, the Jounin drew out three Kunai of his own, using his left hand (free hand) and said, "Show yourself, unless you wish to die in here." No one replied, so the Jounin activated the stolen Byakugan in his right eye for a few seconds, granting him the ability to visually detect 3 relatively weak shinobi only a few meters away from him, either trying to hide from the Jounin by using the transformation jutsu to make themselves appear to be part of the walls under the mine tunnels. 'What a sad place to hide, Binsu thought to himself, before launching two of his kunai towards the two crooks, one aimed at each's heads, but as the kunais dug into what seemed to be the bodies of Binsu's two stalkers, a loud 'poofing' sound could be heard, followed by the sudden appearance of a puff of clouds in place of the missing bodies. 'Substitution,' Binsu thought to himself, before turning around the two shinobis' new locations and dashing towards the nearest one with his left hand kunai ready to dig into the boy's skull. As he reached the boy, Binsu drove the tip of his kunai straight through the bandit's head, instantly killing the boy the moment his skull craked and aloud the kunai to cut through his brain. Rather than pulling the small weapon out, Binsu let the boy's body drop onto the ground with the kunai still stuck in his skull, before swinging his sword towards the boy who had only recently started running towards the Jounin, but hadn't been fast enough to catch the shinobi by surprise.

The boy came running into the tip of Binsu's protruded blade, before sending his guts straight through the blade and then sliding out of the blade and onto the floor with a pit of his own blood to bed his rest. Just when Binsu though he was through, another weak boy popped out from below the ground and made an attempt at punching Binsu's chin upwards into the sky, but was stopped by the Jounin when he took hold of the punch and tossed the weakling away. "Give me a reason not to kill you," Binsu spoke to the kid. The boy looked up to him from his laying position, before saying, "No-no-no don't kill me, i'll do anything just don't kill me!" Binsu paused for a second, before saying, "What are you all up to?" The boy's body shook in fear, but somehow the boy pushed the words out of his mouth; [/color]"W-w-we planned to a-attack the hidden cloud village, w-we were gonna do it two days from now, but i wasn't going to help them do it, i swear!"[/color] Binsu stared the guy over, before deciding to tie him up in place using his shinobi wire. He'd then look down to him and say, "Your mates can come back for you," before walking further down into the mines.

A few moments later, the last of the group showed up; t'was the leader and his 2 sidekicks by the looks of it. "You're in my territory boy, i don't like it when people are in my territory. Shimu, Kalima, get him!" the boss called out. The two named bandits ran towards Binsu. 'Taijutsu users maybe,' Binsu thought to himself, before channeling raiton chakra through his sword and thus activating his 2-inch slice jutsu. He'd then dodge the first attack of the boss guy's minions, before slicing across the man's neck as he came in for a lunge attack. He'd the jump over the second minion's attack, before slicing against the man's neck also, instantly killing the two men on the spot, leaving only the boss for Binsu to fight. The man would smirk, before taking out a single kunai and throwing it towards Binsu at lightning fast speeds. As soon as the kunai left the man's hand, it duplicated itself into 100 copies, all flying towards Binsu with the same velocity in scattered positions. 'Shit!' Binsu thought to himself, before activating the hiding like a mole technique to submerge himself underground and out of harm's way, before quickly emerging from right underneath the man and slicing him across the neck with his Seiteki blade. "You will nolonger bother people," Binsu explained, before slowly making his way back out of the mines and back towards the paddies...

Mission Wordcount: 2088/2000 due to 20% off mission wordcounts through the Efficient Trait ~

- Exit Thread -

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.