You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

1A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Empty A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:16 pm

Footsteps were sinking into the soil that was covering the grounds of the Blood Cemetery; a location that was somewhere within Kirigakure. It seemed that Kirigakure has a dark side to it. He didn't have much knowledge of the Blood Cemetery, nor did he care. He wouldn't be surprised if people believed that this place held some curse, or some other rumor that would be appropriate for a place such as this one. However, if that were the case, Hao would overcome and engulf that rumor, becoming the rumor itself. Being feared by people is what he wants; to be hated by the world is just a mere 'bonus' to him. His perspective of the world is fairly different from the perspective that normal people have. Hao is not an insane person, but not completely sane either. He knows how to keep his calm, but his mind may be a little off compared to neutral people.

His footprints were slowly dissolving in the soil, but they eventually stopped right in front of someone's gravestone. Hao, with no respect for the deceased lying there, who's resting in peace, sat down on that specific gravestone with both of his eyes closed. If someone could see him sitting there now, no one would be able to know what he was thinking. He kept a 'poker face' up. Soft winds were blowing through the area, resulting in both his hair and clothes to move back and fort along with the flow. He was thinking something to do in this village, something that would make him accomplish a whole lot. He first wanted to make a name of himself. But how?

2A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Empty Re: A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:56 pm

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
It was a not so busy day, so I figured, why not go walk around and simply relax. Well I think I relaxed too much because with all of my sky gazing, I stumbled into the Blood Cementery. What force brough me here, I don't know. No one I knew was buried here. We were all buried on the property of the clan. I shrugged it off and just let my feet do their walking as I examined the sky. After a bit I noticed something in the bottom corner of my eye.

I stopped walking and saw a man sitting on a gravestone. I was doing a recollection of faces i've seen in Kirigakure, I didn't recognize him. "You know it's impolite to sit on somone's grave." I said towards the man, slowly walking over towards him now. "Who is he? Is he a pirate? A rouge?" I thought to myself. "He has no common clothes like most people from here and he sure does lack kindness towards the dead." I continued to ponder in my mind.

3A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Empty Re: A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:02 pm

Faint words were heard by Hao, echoing through his ears. The words, however, had a tough time getting through to him as his mind was clouded with thoughts about the future of the world and his own future, together with possible plans that he might be developing in order to make a big name for himself. Upon hearing the words clearly, he twitched his hands and his eyes, which were still closed. Even then, nothing seemed to get through to him. Hao simply didn't have a care in the world. He had no one to care for, no one that cares about him, thus he thought that all of his problems simply vanished with that.

He felt a presence not too far away from him. He was kind of curious as to who the unfamiliar presence was. In order to take a good look at the person, he opened his eyes, looking the person dead into his eyes. Though in that split second, his Sharingan swirled into his eyes, but immediately de-activated afterwards so that he wouldn't waste any unnecessary energy just to show the person who he was dealing with. "It's impolite to interrupt someone while thinking, let alone without introducing and excusing yourself first, Shinobi." He stated. Hao did seem to have a point, but what he seemed to be doing wasn't all that great either.

4A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Empty Re: A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:48 pm

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
I wasen't wearing my Mizukage hat and the mizukage cloack I was wearing wasen't showing him who I was, so I let it slip really. "Well my name is Hikou Misora and I would like to ask you to get off of that grave please." I spoke kindly and with a gentle smile. I tried to be kind at all times, it's just me really. This man wasn't helping the impressions I was getting of him. If he was a rouge ninja then I had to get him out of the village. It was my goal to remove all of these rouges and pirates to bring the village to a higher peace, to remove ourseleves from being known as the "Village of the Bloody Mist". We had to re-secure ourseleves and bring prosperity to the land. That couldn't be done if we had rouges on every corner and pirates at our seas,

"It's also very impolite to ask for one's name and not give a name." I said with my usual kind smile. I had no sword with me, I couldn't rely on kenjutsu to fight this man. If anything I would have to form quick hand seals and attack with ninjutsu, thankfully my ninjutsu was better than my kenjutsu.

5A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Empty Re: A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:28 am

Hao observed the figure, now known as 'Hikou Misora' as he slowly stepped down from the gravestone that he was sitting on. He was even finding it comfortable upon someone's resting place. It may have something to do with his evil nature that he finds those kind of things comfortable. It took a while for Hao to speak, as he was still quietly observing the one called Hikou. He soon got to a conclusion, as he replied to his introduction. "You're not some low-life Shinobi, are you?" He started, giving him a quick question right off the bat, without any respect, though he did seem to introduce himself right after that question, but possibly only because he wanted to make a name for himself.

"Uchiha Hao." He stated, briefly introducing himself, not really in the mood to tell him his life story as to why he travelled all the way to Kirigakure. The person would find out sooner or later, so why not keep the figure in suspense? Right now, he stood in front of 'Hikou Misora'. It may have been an illusion, but it looks like there is hatred floating around within the depths of Hao's eyes. The silence remained, Hao not speaking a word after his introduction.

6A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Empty Re: A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:08 am

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
As the man stepped down I smiled a bit wider for a second, at least it wasn't escalating to something. "You're not some low-life Shinobi,are you?" The man asked me. I simply continued to smile gently. "Me? oh i'm no body. Just a man with a love for the sky, and apparently sub consciously walking to a grave yard." I said with a slight chuckle, answering the man.

When the man gave his name, I was slightly shocked. "What's an Uchiha doing here?" I thought to myself. I examined his attire. He had no head band in sight but I knew that Uchihas were ninja. I've yet to hear of one who wasn't a skilled ninja. "So what's an Uchiha, such as yourself, be doing here in Kirigakure, away from your home land?" I asked the man. There was really no way he was apart of the training program Kenta and I set up, he would have had to report to me directly and I sure haven't seen him. He was strange, something just wasn't right about the man.

7A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Empty Re: A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:01 pm

Hao watched the chuckle that the man gave off. It seemed that this man was a little higher in power that Hao first thought. Seeing the figure's confidence has made Hao become on-guard and completely aware of his surroundings. He couldn't be too careful around this man's presence, for he might even land a surprise attack. Hao remained completely silent, until the next question popped up within the conversation. What was Hao actually doing here? For them, it was a question, though Hao knew the answer all too well. However, aside from telling the truth; to make a name for himself, he'll tell a lie, to commence his plan to make a name of himself.

After the silence that fell into the conversation, Hao opened his mouth in order to utter the following words. "War." He simply responded, though he wasn't done yet. "I wanted to see for myself what kind of person runs this village, whether they're worthy to be eliminated by me, or whether they should continue their miserable lives." He stated almost directly afterwards, holding up his hand in front of him, clenching it into a fist with a twisted smile upon his lips, which seemed like it wouldn't fade in a long, long time.

8A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Empty Re: A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:09 am

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
I sighed deeply, looking at the man. My smile faded and it all you could see on my face was nothing but a cold stare. A stare that would freeze the hearts of ice users even. "If that's the case. Then it seems I have to dispose of you." I said coldly to him. I was a gentle hearted person. But I knew my place in the world and I knew when my kindness had to cease.

"As iv said I am Hikou Misora. It seems that I will be the man to throw you out of my village." I said, cracking my knuckles. I wasen't a taijutsu user but I had to relieve some tension in my fingers to be able to preform jutsus. I would only hope that I would actually manage to defeat the man. I was quite certain I would however. If not kill him I would atleast remove him from my village.

I formed the handsign needed and spoke my first jutsu, a signiture to the Kirigakure ninja and a way to defeat the purpose of the Uchiha clan's eyes. I didn't know if he had awakened his sharingan, but I had to play it safe. "Hidden Mist Jutsu" I spoke quickly. The moist atmosphere of the water contry was perfect. The thick mist quickly covered the area and I began to move quickly and quietly to my left side. I haven't been in a battle for a while, not a real one anyways. This was going to be intresting.

Jutsu used:
[240/250]

9A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Empty Re: A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:28 pm

Hao remained silent. Hikou's words echoed through his ears, but seemed to exit through the ear on the other side, meaning that none of those words had any effect on Hao whatsoever. No words could get through to him, it's very unlikely that a good beating would help either. The smirk was still covering his face, lowering his fist that he had previously clenched back to his side. It was interesting to know that he found the leader of this village so quickly, at least it was obvious that he was the leader taking in consideration his previous spoken words.

What kind of technique arsenal would this leader have? It would be fair to assume that he has Water based techniques, but what was the second element? Hao couldn't be careless about this matter and decided to await the technique that Hikou was going to use, right after he started his handseals. The area suddenly started to cloud his vision, mist appearing out of nowhere, all around them. Hao narrowed his eyes, though his confidence didn't fade just yet. Although he doesn't have access to his Sharingan in this kind of situation, he did have his own Jutsu arsenal that he was ready to unleash.

Hao closed his eyes. Hikou could engage into battle from any direction in the surroundings. He remembered the wide environment that he was located in; the 'Bloody Cemetery'. There are many options for Hikou to take, and Hao had to find a way to make sure that he would be able to land at least a little bit of a hit, or at least make Hikou back down, even if it's just slightly. Hao slowly started to realize that he was in trouble if this continued. He quickly performed handseals and started leaning on one heel, while he threw the other foot into the air. "Katon: Phoenix Sage Art Technique" He quickly spoke to himself, to make sure that Hikou wouldn't catch him performing a technique. As soon as he fired a fireball into one direction, he spun around on one heel and continued spitting out the remaining fire balls. Two fireballs each in the west, east, north and south direction, while he aimed two almost right above him; he figured that he would now either have to back down, or jump up into the air which would lead to him getting hit by at least one of the fireballs.

Chakra: 200/220

"Technique":

10A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Empty Re: A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:42 pm

Jurou

Jurou

S-rank

The Bloody Cemetery; such a name rings a crucial bell to the ears of all Kirigakure ninja. Fortunately, it was a devastating history to learn for Jurou Osada. The weather was the usual, chilly. It was raining, drizzle-like. It was foggy, enough to take away the clear skies of Kirigakure. Upon teleporting to the site, rumors of dead bodies lying around escalated to Jurou's ears; the rash talking of the place being "cursed" because of it's history and name. Nonetheless, Jurou paid little to no attention to such rumors and continued his way to the cemetery. His footsteps sink to the muddy surface of the dirt, hearing noises from further up north. He wondered who could be here at this time, nor did he even care who was here. Masking his appearance and disappearance with mist while using Mist Body Flicker Technique, the Special Jounin teleported himself to a safe distance to view the scenery, to see what voices he heard while on his investigation.

He saw two shinobi standing, looking as if they were ready to engage themselves in combat. Unrecognizable by their clothes, Jurou had little to no idea who the two ninja were, until he saw a silver-haired shinobi that called himself, Hikou Misora. Now he recognized one of which was someone he met up with before, Hikou, the Mizukage. "Strange for a Mizukage to be hear and not on duty..." The other shinobi however, was of unknown to Jurou, someone he has never seen in this village before. Keeping his vision on the Mizukage, he heard only dialogue come from his leader. "Seems the Mizukage is handling this one", Jurou thought to himself as he looked at their confrontation. Judging from the looks of the two shinobi and impressive chakra; "I better keep a safe distance away from these two."

150/160
Technique:

Last edited by Jurou Osada on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:00 am; edited 4 times in total

11A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Empty Re: A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:09 pm

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
As I ran, I stopped when I quickly heard the man's voice. "Katon: Phoenix Sage Art Technique" He spoke quickly, and if it were not for the eerie quietness in the area, I wouldn't have heard him even. I was now west of the man and I knew I had to dodge this fire style jutsu. To dodge I simply jumped into the air and tipped my body for a momment so that I was parallel to the ground. I watched as a fire ball flew past me. I quickly tipped my body again and landed on the ground.

The mist was thick but seeing from the direction of the fireball, the man has yet to move. It was my time to act now. I began to form hand signs as I quickly ran over to the man, closing the distance between us. When I finished the hand sign, I was about seven feet away from the man. " Wind Release: Vaccum Sphere." I spoke quickly and quietly. I exhaled and the jutsu took affect. It was a wide spread jutsu so hitting him shouldn't be too hard. I squatted slightly, and began to run to the right, watching my step and moving quietly.

Jutsu Used:

215/250]

12A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Empty Re: A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:03 pm

It seemed that Hao's attack made no impact at all, since he couldn't even hear a slight explosion. Looks like Hao spoke a little too loud, so that the person called Hikou would be able to hear him. That was the first mistake Hao made, but apparently the man made the same mistake, by trying to speak quietly, he still heard faint whispers coming from the man's location. Without even facing into the direction, he just dived forwards to dodge the technique, while still cutting his pants, though nothing serious at all. He made a forwards-rolling motion to land back on his feet and continue running into the thick mist, trying to distance himself from the man.

Within this mist, he was in big trouble, but just like any other technique, this mist had to vanish some time, he just wondered when the mist would fade. He had to wait patiently for that moment to come, that would be his moment to strike and try to take down the one known as the leader of this village. Hao stopped running, closing his eyes, trying to listen to the footsteps of the person, so that he would be able to determine if he was closing in on him or not. His breathing was steady, at some times he even ceased his breathing so that he wouldn't give away his location so easily. With his eyes still closed, he carefully and patiently listened to locate the person's position.

13A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Empty Re: A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:13 pm

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
I had fired my attack, but I heard no bodies hit the ground. That must mean he didn't die from that attack. That was kind of good I assumed. I began to think then. "The Mist will begin to fade now...I can't guarentee how long this battle will commence. The best choice right now is to just use the moisture to my advantage." I thought to myself, making a few hand signs. "Cloud Style: Creation." I said with a regular tone. The tone was mainly for the man to hear the style that I had, knowing that it wasn't an element most have heard of.

The thick moisture of the mist began to condense even thicker into a heavy,white, fog surrounded forty feet in length and fourty feet in height, it would look like a perfect box of white fog for the first few seconds from an outside veiw. "Sorry but I can't just have you be able to use your lovely clan eyes." I said with a little smile, even if he was unable to see the smile. I began to silently hop around the area, standing ontop of tombe stones.

Jutsu Used:
[205/250]

14A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Empty Re: A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:04 pm

Jurou

Jurou

S-rank

Jurou remained silent. His voice did not want to be heard. The dialogue that the two ninja said to each other was heard not too clearly in Jurou's ears. It seemed that their power evened out to say the least, because of the recent jutsu flying around and such. Judging by the size and power of the jutsu, they had to be D-C rank. Looks like Jurou might have some fun watching these two fight without interfering. The Mizukage and this 'Uchiha' was a good match to begin with. It seemed to him that the Mizukage had everything sorted out.

Jumping from the tombstone to the nearby surface, he felt his feet touch the soil. The Mizukage specialized in Water Release -judging from the Hidden Mist- and some Release that was called Cloud -judging from the jutsu he heard called, 'Creation'-, possibly his Kekkai Genkai. The Uchiha ninja resembled in their basic element, Fire. What gave it away was the eyes of the Uchiha, his Sharingan. Using the mist was a good tactic, technique that shields the user from the eyes of Sharingan and the forbidden Rinnegan, rendering the opponent useless of Doujutsu.

"..." Jurou was silent. No word was spoken. The Mizukage took cared of everything from the looks of Jurou. He kept his eyes open. That Uchiha ninja could engage physical altercation from any area at any given point. Remembering the wide space and environment of the 'Bloody Cemetery', anything was bound to happen. Shifting his steps one at a time in a medium pace, he took his steps to a tree. Climbing upon the tree by emulating chakra on his feet, he sat on the very top, viewing the scenery of the battle.

15A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Empty Re: A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:28 pm

As soon as Hao thought that he saw a faint light shining through the thick mist, which gradually began to fade, it formed into a possibly even thicker layer. The voice of the Mizukage was heard through the supplementary technique and tried to calculate his opponent's distance by the volume of his voice, assuming that he didn't yell. He closed his eyes, simulating the Mizukage's voice in his head over and over again, trying to match his voice volume with his distance. Slowly he stepped into the direction where the voice came from, closing in on the Mizukage. He wouldn't need his eyes right now anyway, the only option he had was to get in close. If they were close enough, they would be able to see each other's figures.

Just as soon as Hao thought that he neared the Mizukage's location, he dashed forwards in an instant, though merely stretching out his arm to attempt to grab the Mizukage by one of his shoulders. Without uttering any words, red dots, shining in a crimson light were seen throughout even this thick layer of clouds, revealing his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan swirling within his eyes. He was planning not to let the Mizukage get away, though he wasn't sure if he would kill him, anyway.

The red lights ceased their swirling motions, while at that moment Hao could see his opponent's figure. He knew that whispering wouldn't be much use in this kind of situation, with this distance, so he wouldn't bother to do so. Instead, he just declared his attack out loud. "Amaterasu." He spoke. The second he uttered the lest letter of that technique's name, black flames engulfed Hikou's clothes first, attempting to burn at least one half of him, attempting to render him nearly useless to cease this battle. Once the black flames had engulfed, he released the Mizukage's shoulder and wanted to attempt using the thick layer of clouds as his own supplementary and instantly de-activated his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan upon release and jumping back, as well as running silently to various location, so that he wouldn't be seen anymore. Though he wasn't sure if this had any use at all, considering that man was responsible for the utilization of this technique.

Sharingan chakra; 5
Amaterasu chakra; 50
Total chakra used: 55
Chakra left: 145

Amaterasu:

16A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Empty Re: A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:02 pm

The actions that Hao had taken in order to take down the Mizukage had been successful, though he went farther than originally planned. He stood there, within the Mist that the Mizukage, Hikou, had created, watching as the black flames spread, covering Hikou's entire skin, burning him slowly to a crisp. The black flames were seen in the reflection of Hao's pure black eyes. He had already de-activated his Sharingan before to conserve chakra, but that apparently wasn't needed at all. He watched as Hikou fell to the ground without moving, not even an inch. His lifeless body had a simple fate to rot away in the blood cemetery, his body wouldn't even need to be buried. The mist disappeared, that being a hint that Hikou has indeed passed away.

Hao turned around, walking into the distance with the black flames of his Mangekyou technique 'Amaterasu' still burning. After all, those flames burn for seven days and seven nights. In those times, the black flames will possibly cause terror in the village, concerning the 'mysterious' way that their Kage has disappeared. The footsteps were still slightly echoing through the area until Hao finally disappeared out of sight with a smirk on his face that he has successfully 'assasinated' the Mizukage and making his getaway. The village definitely won't let this slide. That's what his thoughts were.

17A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Empty Re: A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:52 pm

Otto

Otto

D-rank
Otto is walking through the graveyard with his "friend" Sero, due to the up coming chunin exams the two decided to spar in a place were no one else could see them. They decided on the bloody cemetery; a place that very few other genin would dare to travel. Suddenly, Otto smelled a horrible scent he coughed loudly and signaled for Sero to look around. He and his partner had been working together for a while, they were a rather formidable team; they had prepared for most scenarios in the exams, but nothing could prepare them for what they were about to see.

18A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Empty Re: A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:15 pm

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Sero was walking slightly behind Otto while memorizing a book on sign language. in the world he moved in would sign language be misconstrued as hand signs? very much to his advantage. he however does look up as Otto coughs and signals Sero to halt. Sero takes a tentative sniff at the air as his nose crinkles. burning flesh. yeah. his clan knew that smell well. though the smell seemed more burnt and less burning.

"aye. I smell it too. advanced stages of burnt flesh. it smells....hmm I would safely assume well beyond my current abilities."

he assesses in a whisper. his grey eyes looking ahead through the cemetery in curiosity.

19A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Empty Re: A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:27 pm

Otto

Otto

D-rank
Otto approaches the smell apprehensively; knowing that it was not good. Right before the pair would see the object; Otto looked at Sero and stated quietly, "Well, the village is screwed." He then raised up to look at whatever the smell was, and immediately dropped back down. It couldn't be, it wasn't possible, He looked at his partner and said and octave higher than normal, "It's Mr. Misora."

20A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Empty Re: A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:31 am

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Synn followed behind being a little bit more prone to being wary. his grey eyes scanning the tree line. the way it smelled. it had to have been there for a while right? Otto moved ahead to take a peak before reporting back his findings. a Mr. Misora? there where many who went by that name. but not wanting to sound uneducated sero merely replies with.

"how can you tell?"

21A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Empty Re: A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:56 pm

Otto

Otto

D-rank
He looked at his clueless friend with a smile he knew he didn't know it was an inside thing between he an the kage," Hikou Misora the Mizukage..." he looks at the flame. "He was killed today... by an Uchiha." he looks at Sero and says with a frown, "do not touch the corpse."

22A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Empty Re: A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:44 am

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira walked into the cemetary, he was going to visit the graves of his parents. Though he doesnt have their bodies he still made tombstones for them so he would have someplace to honor them. He had hoped that they may be alive somewhere in the vast world but alas that dream had subsided. When he walked in he saw otto and sero so he decided to say hello. When he got close they both looked pale like something terrible had happened. When he got close he smelt something burning. "Hey guys... whats wrong... and whats cooking?" he said to them.

23A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Empty Re: A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:26 am

Otto

Otto

D-rank
Otto looked at Hira with a frown he wondered if he should tell him Hira could be rather emotional. Then again he had the right to know that his mentor was dead.
and whats cooking?"
Otto blinked at the question and said simply and bluntly, "Hikou Misora, the Mizukage" He looked at Sero then at Hira; then stated simply, "he was killed by someone stronger it was inevitable... However we need to figure out what to do next should we go to the exams or stay here?

24A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Empty Re: A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:36 am

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira's eyes grew very large at the news to Hikou's death. How had this happened Hikou was strong and the mizukage... no one could have just killed him and walked away without a scrath. Who did it Hira wandered, a thousand emotions swirled in his head. He remained calm though and as a single tear left his eye, he looked at otto and said "We head out for the exams soon... so be ready." as he said that he walked over to a tombstone close to hikous body and sat down just looking up at the sky.

25A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Empty Re: A "Mist" of Hatred. [open] Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:11 pm

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Sero quietly listens to the two. He had hardly noticed the arrival of the last of his squad before his grey eyes look between them and then the burning corpse. What a mess! Was all that seemed to be going through sero’s mind as he begins to pace around the body. He was quiet for a time as he observed the situation and then his other squad mates all present at the death of a leader. It was then that he spoke. His voice calm and collected.

"Death happens. In the end we will all find it inevitable. For now we consider ourselves lucky we where not directly involved. keep this death to yourselves for the time being. We will report it to the counselors and no one else understood? we do not need panic and hate so close to the exams. and with an uchiha responsible by the appearance of it we do not need individuals taking the initiative and starting a war. understood?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.