You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mysterious Mist [Open/No Kill] Empty Mysterious Mist [Open/No Kill] Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:11 pm

Raiden

Raiden

D-rank
After about a day or two at resting at the local inn, a very agitated boy exited the building whilst brushing his hair with an expensive looking brush, tugs snapping away as the brush teared away at them.
"This is not what I would call a "Peaceful Getaway!" Not in the slightest!" He moaned to himself, steam puffing from his nose and ears before he turned away and walked down the street, putting the brush into his pocket. He wasn't sure of this place just yet...there was really nothing special about it. Sure it'd be a great place to sit and relax upon a roof with a cup of tea mind you but still...there was no water for him to take a bathe in and if there was then they did a really good job in hiding it. Well done Konoha, you've just made an unhappy bunny. Damn you to hell!

As he ventured the 'glorious' streets of Konoha, Rai stopped in his tracks...he could smell...the faint hint of...pork? The hell? Why did it smell so...appetizing and delectable? Rai turned his course and made way for the smell...but his fishy senses weren't at their peak...he hadn't been training much recently and in turn, his reflexes and sense drooped dramatically...Damn it...now stood an alone shark in the middle of a hustling and bustling village...

2Mysterious Mist [Open/No Kill] Empty Re: Mysterious Mist [Open/No Kill] Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:06 pm

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira walked down the streets of konoha, he was still excited about being premoted and his new outfit seemed fitting. His armor had a slight adjustment added to it as well as it now sported the kisame clan symbol. it was tough being the lone survivor, or as far as he knew he was the lone survivor anyways. he kinda liked being a lone survivor but had always secretly hoped there were others out there. He had finally woke up from his day dream as he stodd in the middle of the leaf village, he then continued down the street until he bumped into some other boy who looked quite agitated. He looked to be around Hira's age, well... a little younger acually but not much. "Sorry didnt mean to bump in to you, iv been letting my mind wander a little too much lately..." Hira said to the boy as he awaited a reply from him.

3Mysterious Mist [Open/No Kill] Empty Re: Mysterious Mist [Open/No Kill] Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:39 pm

Raiden

Raiden

D-rank
Feeling the body of someone, more or less, charge into him; Raiden was taken back a few steps before regaining his balance. Frustrated, he turned his head to look at the person who had nearly knocked him off his feet.
The man appeared to be...a Kisame? He had the clan symbol embroiled into his clothing and a fish-like appearance...could he be a survivor? Rai shook his head and regained his posture.
"It is alright. Are you from the Kisame clan?" He asked, his question pointless because clearly, this man was.
"My name is Raiden. I hail from one of the very few royal and noble Kisame head families. Are you of noble blood?" He asked, the Kisame signet ring flashing on his chain. This ring alone held enough wealth to buy several estate manors due to it and the one on his hand being the only one ever to be created.

4Mysterious Mist [Open/No Kill] Empty Re: Mysterious Mist [Open/No Kill] Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:23 pm

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira's eyes grew as wide as possible when he listened to the boy call himself a kisame. Could it be possible that Hira had found another survivor? That would be awsome! Another kisame clan member besides him to survive, so much for being the lone survivor but right now that doesnt matter. "Yes! I am a kisame clan member, Hiragana kisame reporting for duty." he said this in a really unusually friendly manner, he went on to add "I wouldnt know if i have royal blood, iv never known or met my parents. The only thing they left me was a heavy brass and gold trunk with this sword in it along with a note." As he said this he pulled his blue sword from its sheathe the one that had the engraving on it out so that Raiden could see it. It was the one that Hira's father had engraved "struggle on" onto the blade.

5Mysterious Mist [Open/No Kill] Empty Re: Mysterious Mist [Open/No Kill] Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:33 pm

Raiden

Raiden

D-rank
Hmm. Something seemed rather odd about this particular character...Was he being sarcastic, sincere or maybe even a little disheartened? It made no real difference to Rai however, he went out in search for other surviving Kisame characters and only that. Knowing that he had finally found one, maybe there were more but only time will tell if there truly was.
Rai waved his left hand in a dismissing manner. "No need to be so formal. T'is not I you should be reporting to." He said, his face void of any emotion as he looked up to Hira, his purple eyes void of any light.

Rai examined the sword as it was pulled out in front of him. The sword did not look royal or have any royal insignia that he'd ever seen before in his life but it did however have a slightly alluring aura to it. Rai shook his head and sighed.
"I do not know of any royal head with such a scripture or insignia as such. I will have to send word to my father and my family, requesting more knowledge on the subject." He said as he re-adjusted his eye patch to a more comfortable position.

6Mysterious Mist [Open/No Kill] Empty Re: Mysterious Mist [Open/No Kill] Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:39 pm

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira waited until Rai had finished looking at the sword, he then returned it to its rightful sheathe and pulled the note his father had left him out to also show to rai. It had written on it [b]Hira, im sorry i couldnt leave you more than just my sword and this shit peice of paper. I apologize for not being there, me and your mom both do. I know you will grow up to be an even better ninja than I, after all, kisame's are born fighters right? When your in a bind look to the sky and the water, let them guide you.[b]

At the bottom of a page was a stamp of some sort, Hira had never thought much of it. Could it be a royal stamp, it looked pretty fancy but that didnt mean anything. If Hira turned out to be royal blood is attitude wouldnt change much, as it really didnt matter to him. He pulled out his waterbottle he kept attatched to his weist and began taking medium sized sips before asking raiden "So what do you make of that note and that stamp?

7Mysterious Mist [Open/No Kill] Empty Re: Mysterious Mist [Open/No Kill] Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Raiden

Raiden

D-rank
Raiden examined the note carefully, memorizing each and every word of it...before noticing the stamp at the bottom It could very well be a royal insignia but...
Hira spoke, asking what Rai made of this note and stamp at the bottom of the paper. He shook his head and wafted his hand yet again from side to side.
"Irrelevant. The handwriting is below average of most royal heads mind you but there may be the slight chance. Like I said, I shall send word to my father with the note inside." He said, stretching his hand out for the note.
"If you'd be so kind?" He said, edging his hand closer to Hira and the note.

8Mysterious Mist [Open/No Kill] Empty Re: Mysterious Mist [Open/No Kill] Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:40 pm

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira shrugged his shoulders muttering the words knock yourself out before handing the note off to rai. The way this boy talked definitly seemed fancy, and as for Hira well fancy did not describe him. After he handed the note off to rai he adjusted his headband and patted his armor for irrelevant reasons, basically just to do it.

So Raiden was it? Were you there when kiri, ya know... He said this in as nice a way as possible but even though he had found ways to cope with what happened there was sure to be other survivors of kiri who hadnt taken it as well as he did.

9Mysterious Mist [Open/No Kill] Empty Re: Mysterious Mist [Open/No Kill] Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:22 pm

Raiden

Raiden

D-rank
Rai took the note from Hira's hands, folding it up and slipping it into his pocket before returning his gaze to Hira was standing in front of him, his sword now back in it's place Rai began to pace back and forth, wondering on how to answer it nicely to him...He did see it but he more or less watched the whole thing from his bedroom window, observing every little going on. Though knowing Rai, he would've replied in the coldest manner as he usually did.
"I did indeed watch it yes. Twas rather entertaining to watch the Mizukage finally taken down. he was running Kiri into the ground anyway though I do not support the destruction. The person responsible for this is of the Uchiha clan at least with the powers of Amaterasu at his side. A true foe indeed." He spoke, his voice bland as usual. Again, he tried to say it in the nicest and best possible way but whether Hira would react to this, he did not care. People of lower social standard do not phase Rai in the slightest. He will acknowledge them and respond but he wont care for their well being.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.