You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nissan

Nissan

D-rank
It was a chilly morning and Nissan did not want to get up. The bed was so warm, that its hug could not let the man go.
" I have to train, but ... just five more minutes... " - he tought and cover his face under the fluffy blanket.
" Last night was mistake! Never ever going out with some random guys in a bar again... I told you, Yang, this is stypid bullshit! Now this is messing my schedule!" - said to his recessive personality
Drinking sucks because of the hangover you get on the other day.
" Knock, Knock! " - broke the silence. There was no reaction in the drunk man. Then "knock, knock" again, but this time was way more stronger.
- Leave! I don't wait for anyone! - said with an irritated tone.
- Hey, you little bastard, open the damn door! - yeild a well known voice. " Is that... no way! "
Nissan opened the door barely with a sleepy face, but when he saw his previous employer - the blacksmith Buraku he got instantly excited. Seeing him was like a morning black coffee.
- You are late, kiddo! - said the blacksmith and laughed at him. - I have a job for you! Are you interested? - added with a calmer business voice.
- For you always, Buraku-sama! - he bowed and invited the old guy inside.
- No, I am busy, Nissan, I cannot! There are the details, written in a paper! You will handle this, I know it! - Buraku smiled in the end and pass the paper to his old helper. - I am glad that you acomplished your goal! Congrats, shinobi!
- You are so kind, master! I will always owe you for what you did for me! - Nissan bowed again and kissed the old man's hand as a sign of respect.
The job was pretty simple: collecting some raw materials in an abandoned mine. Underneath there was the kage's sign, so that means... "Oh, yeah baby! It's my first mission!"
Without loosing more time, he went straight to the shores. There was many boats availible. Nissan had some knowledge about seafaring, the old fishermans cannot lie him that easy.
- That's a good offer! I pick that boat! - he pointed the best one, cheap enough for his budget.
Masts were massive, so the wind took the boat on its arms and take it whatever Nissan wanted - FAST!
Not so long after that the boat docks smoothly and Nis jumped on a hard ground. Not far away from here were the abandoned mines according to the map.
Fifteen minutes of walking have led to the finial destination. A big hole digged deeply into the ground. There was a sign on the entrense saying " ! ". Not much but at least drew attention.

WC: 452

Nissan

Nissan

D-rank
There was big rocks supported by wooden beams in order to sustain the tunels although the constructions were so old that Nissan couldn't trust them completely.
" I hope my first mission will not be my funeral... " - this Yang's coward thoughts fly away pretty fast as soon as he get inside. He was had some basic knowladge about mines and felt very confident like in his own teritory, because he used to work on a similar place. Mine work developed his talent - ninjutsu with earth based chakra, although his true power was hardwork. He trusted more his fist and physical strenght than ninjutsu.
The surroundings was beathtaking with the massive rock and open space. For a brief momment, Nissan was taken into his past. First working day... but soon he come again to real life and remembered what he is here for - raw materials. The mine was abandoned because basicly there was no more materials left to dig but if you look closely, you may find some leftovers.
In order to find some, Nissan was going deeper with every step. The light was dimmer and dimmer, but if there is someting shiny you will still be able to see it.
" Why this abandoned mine? Why not just a regular mine? - Because it is illegal of course... This is the cheapest way to get someting. And my labor cost almost nothing, so ... yeah. " - serious toughts caused wrinkled Nissan with a serious expression on his face. He might be a strong man, but smart also, precievied as a phylosopher among the simple workers. Altough in the academic area of the ninja world he did not stand out as a talanted nor smart. Just a brute strenght, that was his potential.
The first shining mineral cought his attention and cut him off from his deep thoughts.
" Finaly, something precious! " - excitement was real. It was actually a couple of pieces left in a small crevice. They were not so heavy but the craftsmen would be pleased. On the piece of paper says "Five to ten kilos" - That is definately not enough!
" Will I reach the center of the Earth " - he laughed, trying to stay positive. He kept walking deeper untill suddenly something appeared in front of him. A cold air pierced body so instantly that he felt it with his bones.
" Oh my god... what was that?! " - "Let's get out of here" - the Yang personality answered trying to brought fear. But the Yin Nissan was more curious than feared. He walked carefuly ahead till he could tell what is that figure. His sight was used to dark already but it was neccessary to get closer in order to tell exactly what was that.
" No way! This is amazing! - he reacted with amusment. It was a statue crafted with ore and other raw materials. He tried to lift it but it was attached to the ground.
" Damned, such fine piece of art and will be burried here forever... " - irritated with a wrinckled eyebrow.
With this statue the mine ended. There was nothing more, only a sign who confirms it. The statue represents the bussinessman who owned this place  back in the days. It was a small guy who resemble more of a dwarf than a human. It might be some kind of fiction, who knows? Or a mith as well... That was only a assumptions of Nissan's imagination.
" Ok, I cannot take the statue, but I still need the materials... Mission is more important than my conscience " - Yin personality tought and rise a fist to break the art. - " NO, you can not do this! We are not a vandals! Do not defile this place! " - Yang personality yeild in his mind. His fist suddenly freezed and could not hit the target.
" There is no "We", but only "Me"! I am shinobi and this is my first mission! It will not be a failure! I cannot fail anymore! I do not have the time for this! I am thirty years old adult, and I am genin. On the age of eight the famous shinobi had became jonin. With this thempo I will be jonin at a hundred years old, If I live long. So shut up and let me act" - after his final sentence, Nissan smashed the figure. A couple of pieces fell on the ground and he collected them by putting them in his backpack.
The same cold air he felt in his chest. He heard a steps comming from somewhere.
" I should get out of this place... It might be haunted... "

WC: 759
TWC: 1211

Nissan

Nissan

D-rank
" Get the hell out of my mind! " - screamed Nissan out loud. For a momment he was so scaried but not from the mistery he felt, but from his recessive personality. " What if I get concquered by him... " - this tought was making his bones freeze to the point that he feels a pain without a physical factor. Anyways the best option he got was leaving out the cave as fast as possible. Awakaning his personality or some kind of haunted statue... both Nissan wanted to run and they did twice as fast. It was obvious what results they get when they worked together, but this almost never ever happaned.
" You dont own me! " - reminded dominant Yin with a strong inner voice. With that his subconcious drama was quenched. The way back was way faster, the sunlight was guiding him all the time, basicly there was no more room for error. With the safe escape, the cold feeling has ended. If there is something superterestrial it cannot abandon the already abandoned mine.
Nissan loaded the broken pieces of the statue on the boat and looked back for a last time. One day if he came back would be so nostalgic! His first mission and his previous job at the same time, isn't that irony! The wind was strong, luckily it was in the right diraction - on the way back home.
" Kirigakure, what more can you offer me? " - ritoric question and the answear was " A lot ". Thirty years old, yet not starting living yet. Well, better late than never. He spread his arms widely and embaraced the mother nature. Took a deep breath, feeling the wet in his sinuses. " Damned this humid weather, I love it! ". It was crazy but he was used to the climate. Some strangers was getting sick from the sea, but he found it adorable. He felt freedom, power. Two words that are walking hand in hand, no matter how opposite they might sound.
Nissan jumped into the air and grabbed the mast. It was just like a bar, but thicker. Not a problem, his hands was huge even for his size. His back muscles rocked, they were pulling him up swiftly as light as a feather. What a awesome routine and this place... it recharged his "batteries", filling him with the energy of mother nature.
" Look at this man! Is he insane! " - people was gosiping on the shore. Partly he was asuming he has dual personality... But maybe just a little bit... the both personality was crazy by themselfs.
Anyways, the smithies and craftsmen should be happy with the delivery. For the Kage would not be a big deal, because he might have bigger tasks to do and to think of. A D-rank mission was no honor for a ninja, but this particularly mission had a meaning for Nissan.
He was already infront of the blacksmith's workshop and knocked once. It was more than enough. Buraku was very sensitive man, litteraly. He developed his sensetivity by hitting the metal a thousand time every day. A second later he appeared, covered in black soot.
- You quit already, kiddo? - asked with his hands crossed on his tie. As soon as he focused the pieces of ore and minerals he apologized kindly. Nissan stayed calm and quiet, his work was talking right now. The old smith was impressed by the quality of the materials so he said:
- I will tell only good things about you infront of the Mizukage, you deserve it!
The man was not a trash talker, when he speaks something it was true and he really meant it.
- Thank you, Buraku! Hope this works for you and your collages - the craftsman!
The old guy shook his had in a sign of approval. They both shaked their hands as a equals. This was the biggest gift, besides the promised one hundred and fifty ryo.
- Take care, Buraku-sama! Work less, on your age you should only manage your apprentices! - the advice was wise, but Nissan knew that was in vain.
---
WC: 674
TWC: 1885

[Exti Thread]

1) 1885 - 750 = 1135 => D-rank mission complete!

2) Reward: 150 ryo

3) Training:

Strenght from E-0 to D-0 (1135 - 750 = 385 words left)
Reaction Time from E-0 to E-2 (385 - 225 = 160 words left)
Speed from E-0 to E-1 (160 - 75 = 85 words left)
Perception from E-0 to E-1 (85 - 75 = 10 words left)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.