You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Secretary D-Rank Misson Empty Secretary D-Rank Misson Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:30 am

Sammey

Sammey

D-rank
Spoiler:

One morning win she got up she looked out her window to see what the day was like. It looked cloudy out the sky full of big gray clouds full of rain. While getting dress she trough on her jacket and put her hood up.  Than started to the door win she opened the door the slap of ice cold air hit her in the face. “o wow its clod out today” turns to close and locks her door. She than makes her way to the village's opening to head to the business for her mission.

Ones in the village she makes her way to the business the wind starts to pick up blowing even hard than before. The villager's were getting ready for the rain to start coming down. “hmm I don't see it raining today be I could be Wong”. She finely makes it to the business  she walks in looking around trying to find some one. Than a deep booming voice form behind her  “can I help you little Lady “? causing her to jut about jump out of skin. She slowly turned to see who it was it was the owner of the business staining at '6.8' looks to be about 200 pd. The man looks down  on here “your the ninja the village send to be the secretary guard for today?” not looking to happy to have a kid protecting this business.

“So were do you need me at?” while trying to keep form putting her head down. The man pulled a clipboard form behind his back and hands it to her. She takes the clipboard form him and looks at it reading what was on it had names at times next to the names. “The name on the list must cheek in before getting a pass to come in if there name is not on it you don't let them in got it?” he boomed in this deep voice “Got it?”. She pulls the clipboard close her chest and looks up and gives him a smile “Got it”. After looking at her for a few more sics he walked to his office she than turn to go to the  front desk. No sooner as she sit down some one showed and  young man what brown and dark brown eyes he walked in up to the front desk. She looked at him “Hello name plezs” “Sousuke Sagara” the young man sayed. Now looking for his name she find it “here it is okay you may head in” giving him a warm smile on such a cold and rainy day. The young man sayed “thank you” giving a  half smile back than heads out.

For most of the morning was good 10 more ppl showed up but as she was about to to off for  lunch older look woman walked in past the front desk. She look up to see her pass by “what ma you have to cheek in before you can go back there” she  ran to the woman and put her hand on her the older woman turn and hit her hand whit her cane yelling “young man take you’re hands off me and talk right you sound like a girl” the hit form the cane left a big mark on her hand then say's “but I an a girl” than asks “do you need help what some thing?”  the woman than say's “i don't need help buying meet sonny” Sammey wasn't ready to hear that “hmm ma this isn't the market it up the street” the woman puts on her glassless “o my this isn't the market and your a young girl not a young man saying you were a boy” not knowing what to say of do she blows and sides “saoory of ling to you ma” the woman than laves. Than the rest of the day was jut dead 5 more ppl come in at the end of the day the Boss comes out. She get up to meet him hind”ed him the clipboard back. He then looks at it looking at the clipboard for a bit he look down at Sammey “i hate to say this but I did better than I  thought you were youing to do so good job” then he starts walking away “you can lave now” he boom'd “o okay” she walks out of the business happy “I did it” than gos home and eat some pork than what to bad.

WC:746

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.