You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
Mission:

Syekren was dressed in his normal clothing, a black shinobi netted shirt with the Uchiha clan's symbol stitched into the back of it, and black shinobi tights. He was wear black shinobi tabi as his socks, which were showing because he was also wearing his black sandals. Over his netted shirt he was wearing his tan sunagakure no sato coat, with his hitai-ate tied around his right bicep under the sleeves of the coat. His blue eyes were staring straight, as he walked into the office of which he would be the secretary for the day. He was to be the secretary at the office of a business that was the main manufacturing and supply company of puppet parts and weapons for sunagakure. So needless to say this was a major contracted client the Kage could not afford to lose.

After reading through his dossier a bit, Syekren sat at the desk allotted him in the reception area, looking around for anything that might tell him what he was supposed to do. Finding nothing in particular, he began to quietly write out forms and file paperwork, waiting patiently for this to be over as soon as it started. It wasn't long before the first person came  through, wanting some sort of assistance. "I need to speak to your supervisor. I recently received some parts that were quite defective and I require full compensation." Syekren looked up from his work to see a genin level pupppet user. The kid himself was slightly annoyed at what he was holding in his hands for syekren to see; a defective puppet arm that had fallen apart due to a missing screw. He pointed the kid towards the administration and customer relations office with the eraser of his pencil, the kid heading off and he continued his work.

The next to come was a laborer, obviously employed by  the company, who had a clipboard. He walked up to the desk, reading down the list as he spoke, apparently reporting a delivery. "Yep, I need to uh, get these here doo-hickies into the storage area. If ye' could gimme yer signature that'd be nice." The way he spoke was like a sickness to the ears. His accent sounded like a cat with swollen nasal cavities. Syekren quickly signed whatever he was holding, watching the man tip his hat and walk off, ordering his workers to begin unloading everything into an area marked off simply for storage, going on his merry way.

Syekren silently tried getting back to work, noticing the boss coming from the administration department. "Wonderful job you're doing son! I'm proud to have you as a member of our company. I'm sure if you stick with us, you'll go far!" At this point, his Aide whispered into his ear, undoubtedly informing him that his 'secretary' was a ninja of the hidden sand, only doing this as a mission and nothing else. "Well..er..carry on then. Keep order around here and I'll put in a good word to your kage son!" They walked off, leaving Syekren to finish his paperwork and duties for the day, waiting to be relieved. At about half past four, another ninja came into the office, this one at genin-level. "I'm here to relieve you, head on back to the kage's manse." Syekren stood up and stretched a bit, nodding to the kid who had come to relieve him. With his two D-Ranked missions done, Syekren was going to go after something a bit harder, and try to move on far enough so he wouldn't have to complete such easy and pointless missions ever again. He left the building, making his way to the Kage's manse to finish the mission and collect his ryo.

WC: 640/600

Mission Complete!/Exit Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.