You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Seth Lualdi

Seth Lualdi

D-rank
Heavy rain fell from the heavens, making sounds like small drums as it pounded down of the roof. Seth listened to the music it made loving the sound while he removed the cloak he wore to keep out of the rain. Normally on a day like this Seth would be at his house enjoying a nice warm fire, but this was not a normal day. Seth stood at the thresh hold of the weapon’s shop that stood closer to the edge of the Konoha market district. The shop owner had requested the help of the leaf shinobi, reporting that over the past couple of weeks he has had multiple break-ins and robberies. Seth and his team mate Kyoto had been tasked with catching the bugler in the act and apprehending him. Seth could hardly believe there would be someone stupid enough to repeatedly steal from a shop in a ninja village, but apparently there was. Seth looked around the shop admiring some of the craftsman ship of the weapons. Seth had always had an appreciation for a well-crafted weapon. Stopping at the rows of shuriken Seth looked around to see if his friend had already arrived…           
WC 196/1000

Kyoto Yoshida

Kyoto Yoshida

D-rank
Although living quiet close to the weapon shop he manages to still be late. Kyoto walks up behind his partner Seth. Kyoto was holding a umbrella and had a bag on his back. The bag was filled thing that could be used for a stakeout. "Yoooo buddy! Hows everything going??" Kyoto task Seth, trying to grab his attention. He then looks at Seth closely and notice that he didn't have an umbrella. Luckily, Kyoto brought an extra. Well the truth was he brought two extra. Reaching into the bag, he pulls out an umbrella and holds it out toward Seth. "You know if you get wet, you may catch a cold. Take this umbrella" Kyoto told Seth while smiling before continuing. "Another mission! This is just great! Wouldn't you say so, Seth??"

WC:134/1000

Seth Lualdi

Seth Lualdi

D-rank
While Seth was looking around for Kyoto he heard who Seth immediately recognized as Kyoto’s. "Yoooo buddy! Hows everything going??" Kyoto sad greeting Seth was he walked up to him. "You know if you get wet, you may catch a cold. Take this umbrella" he said handing Seth an umbrella which Seth took gratefully.

“Thank you” Seth said smiling to his friend. He took the umbrella and stored it away in his back pocket.
 "Another mission! This is just great! Wouldn't you say so, Seth??" Kyoto exclaimed not attempting to hide his excitement. Seth chuckled at his extreme enthusiasm.

“Yes I agree it is quite exciting to have another mission” Seth said smiling. “But we need to be careful. If the thief finds out there are ninja waiting for him there is not a chance that he will reveal himself.” Seth said holding his hand up signaling for Kyoto to speak softly. “We should also take our head bands off and hide our faces ether with our hoods or henge no jutsu so not to be recognized as leaf shinobi” Seth said in a hushed voice. “This is more of a stealth mission then our previous mission at the docks” Seth said smiling at the memory. “Let’s try not to attract much attention to ourselves until the thief reveals himself. Then you can beat him to a pulp, but remember don't kill him. One guy does not need all the weapons stolen so far. He has buddies some were. They want to interrogate the bugler to find out about his friends. Got all that?”             
WC 264 Total WC 460/1000

Kyoto Yoshida

Kyoto Yoshida

D-rank
Kyoto simply smiles, nods and then takes off his head band. "Gotcha buddy. But this shouldn't be any kind of problem t=for the strongest duo in Konoha!" Kyoto was speaking in a very loud whisper. Putting on a hood which he was wearing, along with some sweats and boots. "Just want you to know, I'm not much of a stealthy guy! So don't expect much and don't be surprised if I get caught!" Kyoto starts to laugh before getting quiet again. "So, we all know you are better at making these things called Plans" When Kyoto says plans he said it while doing the quote signs "Plans". "You got one? Cause i'm totally dry over here." Kyoto continues as he admits he isn't good with plans and is hoping that Seth has one. Or two. Or more. But a plan none the less.

WC: 150/1000

Seth Lualdi

Seth Lualdi

D-rank
 Seth almost laughed allowed when his friend asked him if he had a plan. Something about the way he said it just got to him. After regaining control he gave Kyoto a thumbs up. "Of course I got a plan" Seth said with a smile. “We don't want the thief to get suspicious. If we both just stand out here waiting for him it would draw to much attention to us. So we will take turns being the one on watch in the store. While one of us is in here the other will wait in the storage room. This way if the thief breaks into the stored wares we will know. Also with this plan even if one of us is noticed as a ninja it will look like we left. With this plan we cover all the area’s and can allow for small mistakes without failing the mission” Seth said explaining his plan to Kyoto. Seth had a few other plans in mind if this one failed but he did not want to overload Kyoto with information and confuse him, and Seth was pretty sure that despite Kyoto’s statement that he was not that stealthy that Kyoto was actually more skilled then he gave himself credit for.                    

WC 212 Total WC 669/1000

Kyoto Yoshida

Kyoto Yoshida

D-rank
Kyoto has a very lost face. Being stuck there for a while before replying. "Yea! Gotcha! :D" Kyoto tells his friend. Truly...I wasn't paying attention. But I don't want to be rude >,<. Kyoto thinks to himself. He nods and smiles before asking. "So do you want to be in the front first?? Or do you want me to go into the other place??" Thats all he could put together from the plan that Seth said before. "I also have some extra clothes and food if we needed! So the one that goes in the front in the shop would give the bag to the other in the back." Kyoto says. Kyoto didn't want to really go in the back first. Seeing its more than likely that the robber comes to the front, or so he thought. With that head takes his bag off his back and holds it out towards his partner, in hopes he takes it. "I thinks I should be in the front first..Cause he may come through the back first, and you'll be able to handle it much better than I could. He says in hopes to trick him. He really thought he would come to the front first and he hope Seth accepts.

WC: 497/1000

Seth Lualdi

Seth Lualdi

D-rank
Seth watched as Kyoto thought after Seth explained his plan. After a few seconds Kyoto reassured Seth that he was finding with the plan. Kyoto offered to take the first watch in the shop area holding his bag of goodies out to Seth, saying that it would be good for Seth to go to the back first because the thief was more likely to appear there. He also mentioned that Seth was more qualified to capture the thief witch tipped off Seth that Kyoto was up to something. Seth knew that Kyoto would most likely want to be the one to catch the thief, especially since Seth caught Hanzo in their previous mission. But if Kyoto wanted to do the hard part of the job himself, as long as he did it well Seth had no complaints. “Sure buddy, great plan. I will take the first watch in the back, you keep an eye out here” Seth said taking the bag Kyoto offered him before walking back to the storage area.        
WC 171 Total WC 840/1000

Kyoto Yoshida

Kyoto Yoshida

D-rank
Kyoto laughs while he holds his hands to the side of him. "HA HA HA HA HA..He fell for it! Now i'll be able to fight the theif!" Kyoto said in a loud whisper. Something was going through his head..He knows Seth is smart. Maybe the smartest guy he knows, so him being fooled by something like that was almost impossible, especially with someone like Kyoto. The more he thought about it the more he figured it out. "Ahhh...So you know what I was trying to do ehh?? -__-" Kyoto plops down onto the floor, legs crossed, and hands on each knee. "Thought I had him! But I guess my partner is too smart for that! Haha!" Kyoto says aloud. He was happy that Seth figured out what he was trying to do, and let him do it anyway. With that Kyoto stood back up and stretched out before he started to look around. Kyoto looked first at the swords. He was very interested in swords, he later want to be able to use one in the future. Thats is his dream weapon, a sword. He then move to the gauntlets. This interested Kyoto too, as he was able to use these. If its one thing Kyoto knew, it was hand to hand combat. Thats how he handled the last mission him and his partner, Seth was on. Kyoto continued to look through out the shop, as it turns even more dark and was still raining. Someone had entered the shop. The bell is what caught Kyoto's attention. Looking over towards that direction, he spots a large looking man. He looked like a thug. Baggy clothes, bandana, and a lot of tattoos. He then look at Kyoto and didn't pay him any mind. This ticked off Kyoto. With him looking down upon Kyoto, he tells the man. "You better not try to steal again..Or you'll regret it" He says angrily to the thug. "Oh yea? Whos gonna stop me??" The man said while pulling out a sword from the shop rack. "A little kid like you? I don't think so." Kyoto thinks about calling Seth. He wasn't scared, but he wasn't dumb. He did only one mission, and his second is already this dangerous. Anyone would call for back up. But Kyoto wasn't anyone. "I'm Kyoto Yamamoto. And today, imma kick your ass." He said to the thug. Kyoto forgot all about the mission after the thug insulted him. To Kyoto, this wasn't a mission anymore. It was a fight for his pride. And all he could think about is fighting this guy.

A glimps into the mind of Kyoto: It seems to be a 2-D version of the shop. With Kyoto and the thug standing in front of one another. With mysterious voice, something says "Fight!" With that the two engaged in battle. A swipe of the Thug's sword, Kyoto was able to dodge right on time. And with a counter of his own, swinging a closed right hook into the gut of the thug. It was strong enough for someone to hear a boom. But it wasn't enough for the Thug, which Kyoto thought it would be. With that , and being in point blank range, Kyoto would get hit, as the thug swing a back hand at Kyoto, which sending him flying and bumping into the weapon rack. "Ugh! You bastard." Kyoto says while regaining his balance. Now dashing towards the Thug, looking over to the right, following his head movement, the Thug looks towards the direction as Kyoto was. With this only being a distraction, Kyoto comes with a powerful left hook to the back of his head. This made the Thug drop the sword, and the Kyoto continued. With the momentum of the left hook, he does a super right uppercut. This ultimately sends the Thug in the air, having him land with a big thud. This knocked out the thug and Kyoto plops down who was kind of tired. "Ahhh..told you imma kick your ass."

WC: 1184/1000

Seth Lualdi

Seth Lualdi

D-rank
Seth waited in the storage area while Kyoto worked in the shop area of the store. This job was quite relaxing. Seth sat in the room waiting for something to happen, and time just seemed to stop. He could hear in the distance the sounds of the people in the shop going about their days, and the steady rain on the ceiling. Other than the sounds of the world around him nothing changed inside of the room. Seth found himself starting to doze away when a sudden loud crash rang from the room that Kyoto was in. Seth leapt up and ran to see what was going on. However, when he got their all he could see was Kyoto standing over the body of a guy who if he was not the burglar he was definitely guilty of something. Seth looked over at his friend who had a very proud look about him and all Seth could think to say was “You didn’t leave any of the fight for me?” he said laughing.           
WC 117 Total WC 1013/1000 Mission Success :)

Kyoto Yoshida

Kyoto Yoshida

D-rank
Kyoto started to laugh while he looked up at his partner."Hahaha! Sorry, maybe next time! But this is mission complete!" Kyoto begins to walk to the front of the store to exit. "We should get something free for helping...would be awesome" Kyoto said while leaving the shop.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.