You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ezra Karisuma

Ezra Karisuma

D-rank
Ezra, in his parent's room dug around in a box of his father's old stuff. "This is labeled ninjustu but this is just a bunch of scribbles" He said as he flipped through a yellowing paged notebook. Ezra's mom walked into the room on her way to the kitchen. "I think I know what you’re looking for and it's not going to be in your father's stuff." She said as she walked to the closet. She reached up and grabbed a box belonging to her. She tossed it to Ezra and he caught it, it was heavy. "You know? I was better at ninjutsu then your father but in Taijutsu I could never touch him. It looks like you got the best of us though." She told Ezra as he opened the box. It was filled to the brim with papers, scrolls and notebooks. "Do you know how to do all of these mom?" Ezra asked. "More or Less" she responded as she grabbed a brown scroll out of the box. "Learn this first one. It's not too easy and not too hard, maybe for a genin but I believe in you. Don't come home until it’s learned." With that Ezra was off.

He walked through the streets toward the abandoned factory near the hidden reservoir. He would glance down at the scroll every couple minutes to familiarize himself with the jutsu through repetition. When he reached the abandoned factory he walked to the side that didn't face the village. 'It's better that I train here than in one of the sand grounds I wouldn't want to ruin them by making a bunch of holes.' He said to himself as he took one last look at the scroll.

Ezra began weaving hand signs and focused his chakra into his feet to make sure he could turn the rock under him into fine sand before he went on trying to dig holes. He announced “Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique” After a moment the rock was softening and Ezra began to sink into the ground. He panicked for a second because it reminded him of quick sand. He hopped out of the fine sand back onto solid rock. He leaned over and attempted to turn the sand back to its original rocky state by channeling chakra to his hands. It wasn’t working too well. “I’ll figure it out if I just practice some more.” He stood a couple feet from where his previous starting point and tried again. He began to sink and alleviated his mind of the panic of quick sand. He let the chakra run all over his body letting him be surrounded by fine sand which had previously been solid rock. He had not moved an inch besides sinking down into the earthy about seven feet. Ezra stood at six so there was only about a foot between him and the surface. He attempted to close the entrance above this time having an easier time by increasing the chakra a bit. He touched the entrance which was now solid. No one could possible know that he had been in the ground if they happened to pass by. He tried to feel what was going on the surface through the magnetic forces of the rock. He felt a pebble most likely blown by the wind run across the surface. If he could feel a pebble he could undoubtedly feel human footsteps. “Okay Ezra lets get out of here." He crawled three meters south the rock changing around him with every step. Before he knew it he was met by the wall of the factory. “So buildings like this start inside the ground he knocked on the metal."

He decided to come up as it was cold under the ground and he began to feel a bit light headed. ‘Maybe there’s not enough air.’ Ezra thought as he ran back to where he had begun. He reopened the entrance to which he came from and pulled himself up to the surface. “Okay, so, I can’t use this technique for long unless I leave the entrance open for air. It was cold down there but I’m sure it depends on where you are and the situation.” He said out loud as he sat down against the wall of the factory. ‘The space will be easier to close and open if it’s smaller, maybe I should crawl when I’m under. Maybe since the sand is so easy to move in I could swim in it.’ He joked but seemed to actually like the idea on some level.

Ezra stood up and with no warning just some weaving of hand signs dove into the ground like a swimmer. ‘It worked!’ he thought as he submerged into the earth. ‘I was so afraid I was just gonna’ slide on the ground.’ He grinned looking back. The earth was closing behind him at his will. ‘I’m getting the hang of this.’ he thought. Once his dive had come to a stop he began to crawl. Ezra tried to keep his hands moving as fast as his legs but it was a pain. ‘That’s what I get for training my legs so much.’ He looked back on his taijutsu training which is really what made him hate training in the first place. This ignited a spark in him. ‘Let’s make training fun.’ he told himself as he came to a halt about thirty feet underground. He lay down and began to move his body in swim like ways making all the rock around him into fine sand and leaving it behind as solid rock. He came up to the surface and grabbed some air before diving back in like a flying fish. ‘I guess I can go home now,’ he observed the skills he had quickly come upon. ‘but I’m not going to.’ He finished his thought as he decided on training or rather having fun with this technique until his chakra was at least almost totally depleted.

[1003/1000]

Spoiler:
(65/80)

-Exit Thread-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.