You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Release [Kumo>Kiri] Empty Release [Kumo>Kiri] Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:44 pm

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Kenji received the message just yesterday that he was needed in Kirigakure, the land of the bloody mist. The shinobi had just been promoted to a life of secrecy. The newly inducted ANBU operative had an impressive resume as it was. The Kumogakure officials were alerted that they needed strong shinobi to aid in the Village hidden in the Mist effort to defeat a Psychotic Mass Murderer, who had apparently assembled an impressive team that was able to already overpower the Mizukage herself and several of her most skilled men. They were now in dire straits, and shinobi from all 4 major villages were now joining together.

Kenji arrived at a bridge, he slipped underneath and landed in a shallow body of water, there he slipped on his mask, and his black cloak. He slid his Hane on his hip. He held it in a different sheath, one that was black and added aesthetic changes to the blade and handle, adding a white grip to the handle as opposed to the common blue and coated the blade black. He did this so he wouldn't be noticed. On his back he had a quiver and across his shoulder he had a basic crossbow. He wore his armor, and on his uniform he had places for his kunai and shuriken which he utilized.

The pitch of Jenito's (is ANBU codename) voice was a high pitch. Kenji had received orders that he was to take on a Genin as well with him to Kiri... it was Zanto, his student. "Hmm, interesting." Kenji had to dye his hair green as well so that his trademark blue hair wouldn't give his identity away. Kenji waited outside the gates of Kumogakure for Zanto to arrive so they could head to Kiri to assist in the war effort.

A drizzle ensued as Kenji's clothes now had a sleek sheen to them. He lifted his head to the clouds and could see that there was more to come. Kenji couldn't believe that they had sent Zanto, from what he saw the Genin did show some skills, he uses a very special set of Ninjutsu that Kenji was not familiar with. So there was potential, and the elders saw it. First they put him as a student of Kenji and they send him to war with Jenito... "They must think I can truly assist in his development. I just hope he's not over his head... even the best shinobi have lost their wit, nerve, and lives during such calamity." Jenito thought solemnly to himself. He would do the best he could to make sure they were helpful and remained safe. Kenji, the Jounin, had been sent on several A rank missions even an S rank mission. He was a Master in the art of Genjutsu and Senjutsu, two of the most difficult skills to master, not to mention he was a pretty darn good weapons user. He had built this resume for this very reason, to use his strength to help others, now his training and experience would pay off.

Travel WC: 516/600

2Release [Kumo>Kiri] Empty Re: Release [Kumo>Kiri] Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:34 pm

Aulden

Aulden

D-rank
Earlier in the day, Zanto received a message from the Kumogakure officials saying that he was being sent to the village hidden in the mist. He was going to assist some unknown ninja who was supposedly apart of the Anbu black ops. Either this was an act of great faith on the council’s part or someone found out about his abilities and Naraka’s curse. It must have been when he acted on instinct and summoned his null spheres in front of Kenji. Even a novice ninja would know there is something dark about what he was able to do.  Kenji only saw the tip of the ice berg and after reporting it back the hierarchy must have wanted to see more, and Zanto was ready to give them a show, but it was only speculation at this point, or maybe it meant nothing and Zanto was suffering from delusions of grandeur either way he was going to pull out all the stops for this fight. Normally he would have been cautious about displaying his abilities, but not only was he about to enter the battlefield, but he had to expand his abilities if he was ever going to get anywhere.

He had only heard stories of the bloody carnage that was taking place thanks to this psychotic warlord that threaten Kirigakure.  As he walked towards Kumogakure’s front gate a notion struck him. He was actually going into battle, but it wasn’t fear that was gripping him. It was surge of excitement and that worried Zanto. Most normal people would be afraid to go into something as uncertain as a battlefield, but ever sense Zanto passed Naraka’s  test and was infused with more void energies he noticed changes. He was now quick to anger, he was impatient, but the most frightening of all was his blood lust. The thought of killing excited him which was not normal for Zanto. The only thing that truly terrified him now was the fact he still knew little to nothing about Naraka’s curse, The Void, and what it was doing to him. He wished he could confide in, someone who understands what was happening to him, but as far as Zanto knew he was the only one of his kind and he had to stand alone.

He casted aside all his other thoughts and remained focused he was close to the gate and he needed to put his game face one. On the way to the gate he noticed a sword merchant and he had some fine looking Katanas. He also saw a Zanbato. He really wished he had enough money to purchase a weapon, but alas he only had enough money for traveling expenses. Once he was done with this journey he would have made enough to buy his own sword although it would have been nice to go into battle with a sword. Then he wouldn’t have to transform his Null sphere into a weapon.

‘Man… I really wish I had just a few more Ryo.’ Zanto thought.

He continued to walk towards the main gate. As he walked he could feel it starting to drizzle slightly.
‘I wonder who this wonder ninja is? The note said meet him at the main gate. Well if anything It should be like last time where they guy just walks up and finds me.’ Zanto thought.

Zanto walked through the main gate and leaned against the door waiting for his associate to arrive.
‘Soon I will see real combat, and who knows maybe I will find some cool stuff among the corpses I will make.’ Zanto thought.
Zanto’s eyes widen to dinner plates.
“Among the corpses? Where the hell did that come from?” Zanto said unknowingly out loud.

Travel WC 620/600

3Release [Kumo>Kiri] Empty Re: Release [Kumo>Kiri] Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:34 pm

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
In full ANBU gear, the agent neared the gates. As he passed the boundary he saw Zanto. Kenji's ANBU personality, Jenito didn't speak. Kenji green dyed hair dripped from the increasing drizzle. He nodded to Zanto, letting him know he was the shinobi who was accompanying him. Kenji then took off at full speed, hoping Zanto could keep up.

Hours later, their pace slowed as they approached a rather shaky bridge. Kenji was still quiet as he hadn't uttered a single syllable. As they finally crossed the bridge, Kenji picked a chakra signature that was priming a powerful jutsu. Kenji instantly drew his common and rusty crossbow. He shot the bolt into the neck of the enemy. The fallen ninja wore a headband with a scratch through it. Kenji looked over at Zanto, who seemed unphased by the violence. He squinted behind his mask. He then nodded his head forward as they continued, they were just but a few mile from the territory of Kirigakure.

The green hair shinobi was left speechless as they arrived to the battlefield, or one portion. Where they were was actually the safe zone. A Kiri shinobi approached them. Kenji had never seen such destruction. Kumo ninja, finally. You two are needed right away. Kenji looked over to Zanto... I'm Jenito, it's time. He spoke for the first time in a surprisingly high pitched voice.

600+/600

EXIT THREAD!

4Release [Kumo>Kiri] Empty Re: Release [Kumo>Kiri] Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:10 pm

Aulden

Aulden

D-rank
Kenji looked over to Zanto... I'm Jenito, it's time. He spoke for the first time in a surprisingly high pitched voice.
Zanto shuddered at the ninja's high pitched voice.
'That is going to get annoying really quick.' Zanto thought.
Zanto took a moment to gaze at the carnage. He felt butterflies flutter in his stomach. He was anxious and ready for a fight.
Let's do this.Zanto muttered.

Traveling WC 600+/600
Exit thread

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.