You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
((Kaguza and Yuudai have reserved spots in this. The fourth spot is open))

A sense of urgency was evident in the way his body moved forward. His partner, Momaru, ran alongside him at incredible paces as they rushed forward. This. Was to be a true test of not only their skill, but all of Kirigakure's. He had heard wind of Seven Bells generals trying to attack the Mizukage, and that was not going to happen. What these ninja did not know is that Strafe and Momaru would be there anytime someone threatened Lord Solstice. It was their duty, and one he was more than happy to fulfill. They traveled the rooftops at a blurring speed, dodging all enemy ninja with ease as Kiri nin battled them. He didn't have time to waste with them he had bigger threats to eliminate. After seeing what Seven Bells was capable of, he knew good and well that he could not defeat the man in combat with just Momaru. However, these generals were not in the same league. He was more than confident in his ability to defend against them and take care of his teammates. He just hoped that Momaru and he were not the only two people to show up. Several names flashed through his head of people who could assist. The other two Sannin, Kaguza and Yuudai, were the first two names to surface. If the three of them were together, no one had a chance to beat them.

As they neared the area in which the two enemy were spotted, the duo slowed their speed, hoping to survey the situation and make the appropriate plan. Their eyes darted around like a trapped bug before spotting the two of them at almost the exact same time. Strafe looked to the comrade beside him with a look if extreme worry. During their fight with Seven Bells, he was hurt and knocked unconscious. He didn't want to ever have to see Momaru get hurt like that again. He didn't know if he could bear it. Momaru returned the look with one of confidence. "Don't worry about me. If you want to survive this, you have to be focused on your enemy. I can take care of myself." The lion spoke with words of wisdom as he tried to sooth his friends nerves. If anyone hurt Strafe, no one would be safe from his wrath. Strafe nodded with a sigh and returned his gaze to the attackers. His look of determination quickly became that of hatred. He grasped his no-staff firmly and decided it was time. "let's go." Strafe said in a tone that meant only one thing. He planned on ending their lives.

With a nod of Momaru's head, they leapt off the rooftop and headed to intercept the duo. As they got in closer, they noticed more ninja around them. It seemed they did not come alone. This would be the fight of their lives. The Kiri ninja halted as the decided to rethink a frontal assault. "We can't take that many by ourselves." Strafe looked overwhelmed with frustration. Sometimes he wished he had focused on combat versus medical ninjutsu. Regrets were pointless now though. Momaru grunted at the sight. "Get the twins to call in reinforcements." Strafe nodded, but before he could do anything he heard the voice of one of them. "We know. We are alerting Lord Yuudai and Lord Kaguza to assist you." Both of the ninja smiled simultaneously as they knew the tide had turned. "Thank you." Was all that Strafe had to say. These bastards were gonna pay for their crimes.

Word Count: 600

Kaguza

Kaguza

D-rank
Kaguza moved through what had become a battlefield. The Seven Bells had launched a full scale assault against Kirigakure. In a single night the group had taken control of his home and threatened to destroy it all. Memories of Kiri burning flooded his mind as he moved about looking for any enemy out of place. Though he wouldn't take on the main force alone, he'd weaken them by taking out any small force such as patrols or recon groups. Coming across a small camp of four, each bearing the Seven Bells mark, they were Kaguza's next target. Attacking from above with his War hammer in hand, he made short work in crushing the small group. They were chunnin rank at best. Until he was informed of a proper course of action, this was all Kaguza could come up with to weaken the enemy forces.

The Sannin refused to quit till his home was secure. Having watched the manor erupt in fire and lightning he had failed to protect his village twice now. The days when he was a genin, and Hao burned the village down, seemed so tug at his mind. At the time he had no power or strength to help anyone. The Seven Bells attacking, he felt the same way. To watch his home burn twice now and fail to defend it both times, he wouldn't allow that to happen again. Rummaging through the belongings of the group, he hoped to find some kind of information, but it was no use. The group was nothing more then a patrol, they knew nothing and had no important information on them.

A familiar voice rang out in Kaguza's mind, it was one of the twins that served as communication relays for the village and Ayakashi. The message was brief but rang out loudly in his mind. A group from the Seven Bells aimed specifically to take the life of the Mizukage. To want to kill the Mizukage, there was no way he'd allow such an event to occur again. Anger gripped his weapon as Kaguza removed another from his scroll before heading out. In his possession Kaguza held Temper in one hand and Sanjin in the other. A five meter long meteor hammer was wrapped around each of his forearms. At his waist was a decorative case that held a single scroll. Inside the scroll was the remainder of his arsenal. Despite having two large weapons in his possession, he moved swiftly and unhindered. It took awhile before Kaguza found Strafe. The plan was for the two of them and Yuudai to intercept and assault the group. It didn't matter who or how many made up the group, They'd stop them. "Strafe, Momaru, you ready for this?"

Word Count 457

Yuudai

Yuudai

D-rank
There were very few things in life ever truly guaranteed, one of those things was clearly being caught in the battle that would eventually take place within the village, the inevitable battle that he barely paid much attention to as others had been taking care of the prospective opposition. Yuudai heard much of the rumours flying through the village, though much preferred to draw his own conclusions, to figure out everything for himself rather than rely on the word of others. The safety, not only of the village walls, the buildings, and the things everyone grew up with weren’t the only things that could potentially be harmed. The potential risks that could involve civilians, other Kirigakure no Sato shinobi and kunoichis, all of that was a concern to Yuudai at the moment. Choosing to redirect his thoughts, Yuudai stood directly outside of the front door of his house, knowing that he’d need to do something, anything, to help out.

Suichi remained inside, holding the fort; so to speak, but Yuudai thought it was best for his companion so stay near here, in case anybody else needed assistance, the Sannin and Aisu clan head could hold his own. With Setsura, recently altered to fit Yuudai’s need, complete with an ability that could be used without the use of jutsus, Yuudai knew he’d have to expand of his weapon in the future, for now, he needed to test out it’s limited capabilities, something that could simply be accomplished while dealing with the impending attack on Kirigakure. Though, that wasn’t his main concern, his ability to figure out the capabilities of his weapon came along with the impending fight, one he every intention of joining in on, pending on future events.

A voice rang out, clearly defined to Yuudai’s ears, all due to the fact that his name had been called, thus quickly drawing the Sannin’s attention. Turning his head to fact the direction the voice came from, Yuudai noticed one of the twins that were usually sent out on sending messages, though he himself was seeing them for one of the few rare occasion he had seen them in the past. With a slight nod of the head from the purple-haired shinobi, the young individual began to relay his message. ”Yuudai-sama, you’re presence is required near the administration building. The other Sannin are gathering there to begin taking defensive maneuvers.” Acknowledgement twinkled in Yuudai’s eyes, knowing that he couldn’t back away from the request, nor would he under any conditions. ”I’ll leave immediately. Is there anything else I should be aware of?” A quick shake of the head from the shinobi that stood in front of him indicated that he’d learn more upon arriving at the scene where he was required. Pushing off with his feet, Yuudai instantly vanished from the location he once stood in, already moving at quick speeds, though nothing exerting to himself, to arrive at the administration building, quickly searching out the location of Kaguza and Strafe. It barely took any time for him to arrive, landing softly behind both of the other Sannin, standing upright with his left hand already grasping the hilt of his other katana that he still carried around. He still preffered carrying the two weapons instead of defaulting to one. ”Strafe... Kaguza…. It’s been some time.” While it did imply a greeting, the tone that was used indicated that he was talking about the task they had ahead of themselves, not to say hello.

Running word count: 597

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
OOC: I'm just going to jump in this thread since I don't think anyone else is coming. I talked it over to Strafe and he said it was okay with him
Madness? No that didn't quite fit. Insane? Not even close. Chaos? That was a bit closer to what Sanosuke had in mind to describe what he was seeing. Before him was shinobi from the allied forces clash against the shinobi forces of Seven Bells' army. A majority of the shinobi allied forces were, as Sanosuke could see, were from the village hidden in the mist. There were a few shinobi here and there that were from other villages fighting along side each other fighting against the enemy soldiers that proudly fought with the emblem of Seven Bells on them; even fewer were from Kumogakure like him. Bodies were everywhere as Kirigakure was taken over by war. Every few seconds Sanosuke could hear metal clash against metal, every other second a building exploded from an off target jutsu from the enemy, and every minute the screams of a shinobi dying could be heard; it was from both sides of the war.

Sanosuke had not touched down on Kirigakure for a day and he was drafted by the forces of the Village Hidden in the Mist. Navi was not pleased at all that her sight seeing was cut short. There was a short brief meeting from HQ about the current invasion before they sent Sanosuke to lead a small division into the mists of the war. Yes, him, Sanosuke leading a mission. Apparently word that Sanosuke was not only a high ranking jounin but well trained enough to hold a seat in the Kumogakure ninja council.

He led his platoon through the field of battle. He had on him about 3 chunnin and 2 special jounins to command. As they ran they assisted allied shinobi that were in skirmishes with other forces. It was the most efficient thing they could do. Holding his sword above his head, Sanosuke brought it down on one shinobi's shoulder. The blade sliced through his shoulder and with a heave, Sanosuke pulled it out and impaled it in another soldier. With two swift movements, there were 2 shinobi killed that were special jounin level and Sanosuke hadn't even broke a sweat yet. This was nothing compared to his training in senjutsu.

Just then he felt his mind pinged in on something. As though he just imagined something, but he didn't do anything to trigger this. "Lord Sanosuke of Kumogakure. If you're getting this message fret not, I am on business of the Mizukage speaking to you telepathically. I have never communicated with you telepathically so I am not too sure how long I can maintain this line of communication. The sannin of Kirigakure are meeting near the Mizukage's administration building. Please go to them." the voice said to Sanosuke before it went away in an instant. That was certainly weird. It made Sanosuke had to think as he fended off yet another attack from a hostile. He thrusted him back off him.

"That was weird. I wonder who that was?" Navi said floating beside him. Navi was up above so she wouldn't get hit by the battle. Sanosuke didn't know what but if he was contacted this way it must be urgent. Turning around he ordered that the most experienced of his platoon take command as he went to the administration building to meet with the sannin of the mist.

Sure enough there they were all together. It made Sanosuke wonder how he could match up with these powerful and influential shinobi of the Mist. There was a shinobi whom had a lion at his side, a shinobi wielding 2 large hammers, and one with purple hair that Sanosuke could sense was quite formidable. Making his presence known before the 3, Sanosuke walked over to them with Navi the tiny ball of blue light floating right beside him.

"Geez you Kiri ninja sure do know how to throw one hell of a get together. I'm Sanosuke Flynt of Kumogakure, I was sent here by some voice in my head to come meet with you 3" Sanosuke said to the three trying to say a light joke to lighten the mood a bit. They were about to do some high level mission, that much Sanosuke was sure of. Even though he wasn't as high level as the sannin, he was sent to assist them. There was no way he would be a burden on this mission.

~738 Words~

Io

Io

D-rank
Io raced along the roof top with their force of Shinobi. All of Jounin rank ability and armed with swords. His loose clothing resembled that of traditional Samurai robes. With blue for the baggy pants and white for the loose top. His blue hair fluttered behind him as he easily kept pace with the forces. The battle was raging around them and Kiri was getting pushed to it's limits. However they had received reinforcements. He frowned at the different types of shinobi engaged in battle and contemplated how quickly he could kill some of them. But it was part of Bells plans. It had to be. Just like how Bells had pulled them back before he could finish The Anbu captain he had wounded and kill that man with the hammers. He let his thoughts drift as he observed the sway of things. Some of their most elite forces where with them and for a good cause too. The Mizukage's head to be delivered. He turned his eyes to the right to observe Mizuru. She was likely to want and to take command of this mission. He really had little problem with it. Still the men would obey him unless she fed them a counter order. He smiled at the thought of her disagreeing with his order to kill anyone. Or at least any one in their way. Bells had given her an order after all and she never disobeyed him.

Still he looked to each of the four with him and her. Masked men who where just as dedicated each bent on murder. He grinned a little at that as his eyes returned to the task at hand as they raced across the roof tops. Some much death surrounded them. So much fire burned in the new Kirigakure. They had tested the wrong man and now his followers where hear to test their metal.. their conviction. A couple of times some on got in their way and where cut down by one of the four in passing. Hardly even a hindrance. But he was noting that after just a few encounters it got quiet. He could feel it coming. Something was up ahead and it was there to end them. Or at least try. He slowed as they approached the area as first he spotted Strafe. The man and his lion where watching them from afar. Likely he wasn't alone.

""Scout the area and flank him."

Was a clear command he gave as he stopped a block away to turn and look to Mizuru. Likely she would hardly consider the man a threat but he had seen the man survive a fight with the bells. The man was a medic and likely there as support for some one else. He waited and watched as two more arrived. His face lighting up. The man with the hammers was among them. So his enemy had returned to die. He felt the shiver of anticipation rush through him as he noted the man probably remembered him clearly as well. After all he was fairly well armed. Still the presence he felt from the three. If he was correct they where all about the same level. And each where only slightly below his and Mizuru's level. So he spoke to her.

" I suspect they the three Sannin of the village. The one with the lion is a medic. I saw him healing the Anbu captain I nearly killed He is also an Aisu. The man next to him with the hammer is strong and quick to react. He uses an assortment of weapons. Hammers by the look of him seem to be his preference. Watch him though. He unleashed some lightning when I first encountered him. Likely he uses the Raiton element. I have no idea about the other ,,," Sanosuke arrived then in Kumogakure gear, It made him raise a brow as they seemed to have back up."The other two."

Now that he had shared the information he winked and dropped down behind the next building and disappeared from view. He quietly moved through the shadows of the streets below and entered into the building Across from the enemy location with out a noise. Hiding his presence with his Anbu armor so he was undetectable. From there he would prepare himself for a stealth attack to assist Mizuru with whatever she had planned. After all with out them knowing he watched them from behind a window in the building across the way their reaction time to an attack from so close would be difficult to muster. Especially with Mizuru being the way she was. Likely she intended to kill them all in one stroke. Not that he minded. He just had to be prepared to assault them with out hurting her. This was going to be fun.

Mizuru

Mizuru

D-rank
"Well well well.....aren't I lucky"

---------------------------------------------------

Sitting at the edge of the roof top, she was leaning back slightly with her legs crossed, the heel of her knee-high boots, tapping rhythmically against the solid stone wall. Mizuru Konohara had been here the whole time, watching as the Sanin show up one by one wrapped up in their bravado with their kitty cat's and toys. It was almost adorable the way they thought they had a chance with her.
Without wasting needless effort, the golden haired female flipped herself up on to the roof, and sauntered over to Io, her eyes never leaving the men that stood around on the chaotic battle field below.
Having Mitsuhide all to herself was enjoyable enough to make her shiver..... but having three relatively good looking men all to herself.
Well....how could she pass up such an opportunity?

"Sanin huh? Gorgeous and strong....I like that.
Io, why don't you take your time. I could cut them up, tie up the good bits. I could collect them. Make them in my own personal harem"

A soft sound. Like a summer bell in spring time, the female laughed as she stood perhaps, a little too close to the medic who had healed her arm mere hours before coming here. A light grasp of his arm, a soft whisper in his ear; 'I mean it. Take your time'
And then Mizuru walked towards the edge and simply...stepped off, landing in front of all four gentleman with that same smile on her lips, her hands tracing over the opening of her tightly fitting black attire.
Now that she was closer, the older female could get a better look at what she was dealing with....how strong these men actually were.
Needless to say, she was far from disappointed.

The one closest to her....the Aisu as Io had informed her was not bad. Tall, though gangly with a lion hanging off his side like an over protective guard dog. She would give him maybe...a seven out of ten. The one with the hammers....well. She knew what they said about a guy with many weapons. Still, he used her element which was a bonus point. He too would be a seven....and a half.
Then her eyes moved to the other violet haired male, who she could see now was also an Aisu. No pets, no swords. Brave or cocky? He deserved an eight. And the other.....well.
She would have to wait and see what he could do to tickle her fancy and then she would determine if he was the ever elusive perfect ten.

"
Boys....boys. Didn't your mothers ever teach you that's it not very nice to gang up on a lady. Don't get me wrong, I would love to spend some quality time with all of you but..."

A smile, a glance through the long dark lashes....a bare moment before Mizuru suddenly burst in to action, suddenly multiplying in the three different versions with herself with a blade as real as the one she held in her hand.

The first...went after the one with lion, appearing before him with a speed they would not expect, and aimed her blade, crackling with raiton, straight for his gut. She wasn't going to kill him straight away, No, that would not be as fun. Like his pet kitty, she wanted to play with her prey before devouring him in to nothing.
The second clone went after the one with the hammers, but this wasn't direct like with the other. She moved as fast as her own lightning, swinging around, to come at his side, hoping to come up close enough to swing the sword at his shoulder. One arm less meant one weapon she didn't have to contend with....besides, he didn't need both to deliver the pleasure she would get from him later.
The other Aisu, the tall one with the luscious long hair, she went for him herself. Personally. She kicked out her boot, the heel smashing towards his ribs while she turned to throw her precious blade towards the final male who thought could challenge her.

It just made crushing their spirit all the more arousing.

"Come now boys. Let's play"

Chakra 380/400:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.