You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Park Beautification [D-rank] Empty Park Beautification [D-rank] Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:14 pm

KyousukeYuuki

KyousukeYuuki

D-rank
"I have always wanted to go the park again but not this kind of thing" Kyousuke, early in the morning disappointed on his mission, to beautify the park. He liked better mission involving the academy it was still fun and also he can showcase his great ability to the academy students but in this kind of mission he felt disappointed.

Kyousuke meet up with the owner and asked for tools that will help him. The owner showed him some of the tools he can use. Kyousuke saw lots of things but not even one interest him. "I need to finish this mission though." Kyousuke picked up the spear-like thing that can be use to clean the river.

Kyousuke start cleaning the river ,despite of the fact that he can use ninjutsu there. He used his academy learned jutsu to walk on water and start cleaning up the river he poked the trash that was floating in the water and threw it in a trash can. After a few minutes he put back the spear-like thing back to the place where it was and asked the owner if he can at least help in planting. He smiled at the owner and tried to pretend that he liked what he was doing, It was very hot under the sun and planting plants beside a tree might give him a shade and at least avoid the heat of the sun.

He walks and tries to find an area where he can plant without getting exposed directly to the sun. He start digging up beside a tree and plant the seeds near it.

"Is this an S rank mission, I feel so tired and I need to repair some things here."

After an hour of planting, Kyousuke wiped his sweat in his face and asked the owner for tools for repair and asked him where are the areas that needs repairing.

"Doing this kind of things are tiring , I wish I picked another mission other than this. This is so tiring" While holding hammer and nails, Kyousuke saw the chair that needs repairing and  needs to be paint again.

He walked near the chair and start hammering the nails to fix the broken bench. While hammering he imagined himself doing a puppet instead of fixing a bench in a park doing a mission.

"I really should give this mission my best! It's for my puppet after all" Kyousuke smiled and picked up the brush and dipped it in the paint and start painting the bench that was recently repaired. After the first bench he moved on to another and another. He then returned back to the owner giving back the tools he used.

"Are there still things I need to do, Sir?" Kyousuke smiled with motivation to finish his mission giving his best. The owner told him that he needs to clean up the litter and throw it in the trash can.

He started to picked up litter one by one and throw it into the nearest trashcan. He was very tired in doing such things and he sit at a nearby bench. He sat back and closed his eyes for a moment.

After resting a little bit he wake up and go back to work of picking litters and throwing them back where they are supposed to be thrown. He smiled and thought of a good idea. He ran back to the owner and asked for tools such as woods, paint ,nails and hammer.

With the tools he borrowed he builds a sign that says "NO LITTERING!". After doing this he returned once again to the owner and again he asked if there's anything he can do to help.

The owner told him that he can go back home and rest for the day.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.