You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Park Beautification ! [D-Rank] Empty Park Beautification ! [D-Rank] Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:24 am

Aethir

Aethir

D-rank
Mission Steam Boat!:

Aethir stood before the Konoha park, taking note of the state it was in. "U-Um...And you want me to clean all of this-" He turned to see no one standing near him, the boy staring at where the person guiding him to the park was standing. "Okay... Now let's get to work." the boy looked around as he began to ready the water trumpet jutsu, but then smiled, running over to a body of water he saw. The water, unlike the water trumpet's water, was filthy and murky due to the dirt and sand swirling within. "Ugh...! ...I don't know if I can make a clone out of this water, but..." The boy focused, watching the body of water ripple, soon rising to form another Aethir. "Huh! Well what do you know, it worked!"

As both Aethirs stared at the liter filled stream of water, the boys pondered how they could clean this. "Perhaps...we should over fill the water? That way the dirt will flow along with the water!"  "True, but the surrounding area will get soaked..."  "Alright...so how do we go about it?"  "I think we should drain the water some how...And THEN refill it."  "Drain it huh...?" The clone smiled to the prime Aethir, the boy tilted his head.

With more Aethirs standing near the river, one of the clones spoke up. "I don't think we can drain a river..." All the boys turned to the one Aethir, soon all 'hmm'ing in unison. "Let's just pick out the trash?" another clone spoke, the prime Aethir gasping. "Yeah!! That work!!" the boy smiled as the clones nodded to each other, diving into the river.

With the river clean, the soaked Aethirs soon sprinted to the center of the park, all of them looking around. "Hey! Why don't we fix the swing over there~?"  "Ugh, more litter? Don't these people know where the trash can is...?" The prime Aethir smiled as his clones soon went off to fix things they thought needed fixing. "I guess I'll try to get rid of these weeds..." Aethir sighed, plucking the overgrowing plant life within the park. As Aethir knelt down, he began plucking the weeds, noticing the dying flowers nearby. He thought back to the man he met, Rippa, giving life to the flowers in the memorial. "Too bad my blood can't work that way..." the boy sighed with a smile, plucking the weeds more.

"Ah, hey, can I get a hand?" one of the clones called out to someone, the prime Aethir turning. "I'll come help in a second!" another clone called out, carrying an arm's worth full of litter trash. He stared for a moment, looking at his clones work together to fix the Konoha park. "It makes me wonder..." Aethir sighed, plucking more of the weeds, "Why don't people work together like this all the time...?" As Aethir stood up, being careful not to collide with his clones, Aethir disposed of the plucked weeds. "It would make the world so much easier to live in I think..." the boy sighed, walking back, soon hopping out the way of another clone, disposing of trash. "S-Sorry!"  "No, I'm sorry."

As Aethir was walking away, the clone turned to him. "Hey...!" Aethir gasped, turning to the clone with a curious look. "Are you...okay?"  "Yeah...! Yeah...It's just..." To be honest, there was something more bothering the boy. The way he just disposed of his clones to take down the snake in the jungle. He wondered if...the clones had memory of being shot by Aethir...? "I'm sorry. For...shocking you. W-Well, I don't know if it was YOU but-"  Aethir stared as his clone stared with a confused look on it's face. "N-Nevermind... Let's get back to work!" the clone nodded to Aethir, both jogging over to the clone by the broken down bench.

The park nearly had a unique shine to it, the clones standing tall and proud of the work they've done. "That'll do, guys..." Aethir nodded, the clones dissolving into puddles of water. Aethir smiled, soon turning and walking away from the practically renewed park, hoping no one would litter and mess it up again.
+++++
{Mission Results}
Word Count: 725/600

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.