You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Punishing students-D rank mission Empty Punishing students-D rank mission Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:03 am

Kai Yuuta

Kai Yuuta

D-rank
Yuuta slowly walked towards the academy building. He had just been assigned his first mission. He was supposed to deal with some snotty nosed academy delinquents. What an exciting first mission he thought sarcastically. He thought his first mission would be more exciting than dealing with some brats. After walking for a couple minutes Yuuta could finally see the academy. He walked through the main entrance and straight to the office. There were three kids sitting in a chair there. They were all talking and laughing like a bunch of five year olds. Knowing that this must be the kids he has to deal with Yuuta let out a sigh.

There was a lady sitting at a desk. She asked Yuuta for his name and after he responded she said. "Those are they three kids you will be handling today. Show them a lesson but don't go overboard. " "yes ma'am" Yuuta replied to the office lady. He then turned around and told the kids to walk outside. One by one they stood up and walked out the front door. Yuuta followed suit and took the children to a nearby training field.

"Now, the three of you are in trouble for not listening to the teacher and causing a disturbance in class. I am here to teach you why it's important to pay attention in class" Yuuta said to the three kids. "Now I want each of you to come at me and attempt to land a hit on me.  If you cant each of you will owe me 200 pushups and a page long assignment about why it's important to pay attention in class. You may use whatever weapons or techniques you have learned in class. If you have learned any. " Yuuta added

The three kids looked at each other. They obviously didn't know what to think. They all wore jeans and different colored shirts. One had short red hair and was the fattest of the three. Another had medium brown hair and was had a rather average build. He third was taller and leaner than the others and he had long black hair.

Seeing as none of the kids came after him or had the intent to he added" If you don't come at me at all I will double the punishment. " After hearing this the ginger ran towards Yuuta and raised his fist towards him. Yuuta stood there calmly and dodged the fist that cane towards his face. After the kid missed Yuuta side stepped him stuck his foot out and tripped the child. The chubby kid fell flat on his face. He got back up and came at Yuuta again. This time Yuuta grabbed the kids arm and twisted it behind his back. Yuuta began increasing the force of the grapple until the chubby kid cries out that it hurt. Yuuta then let go and kicked the kid in the butt so that he fell on his face again.  The brown kid now took out his kunai and charged Yuuta. This kid was faster then the fat one. The kid slashed at Yuutas cheek. Yuuta took out his ninjato scabbard and blocked it. The kid recovered and kept attacking Yuuta blocked every slash and then rammed the end of the scabbard into the boys gut. The boy fell down and held his stomach and began to cry.

The last kid, the one with black hair came at Yuuta. This one was much faster than the others and was obviously skilled in taijutsu. The kid swinged and kicked at Yuuta. Yuuta blocked every hit with his arms and then when the kid showed an opening Yuuta grabbed the kids arm swung him around and slamme his body into the ground.
"That will be 200 pushups and a written page from each of you" Yuuta said as the kids slowly got back up.
Wordcount:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.