You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dissidents in the Ranks (C Rank Mission) Empty Dissidents in the Ranks (C Rank Mission) Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:54 am

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
A tougher mission, that what he had been told when he had been handed the C ranked assignment and was told to do I solo. He was surprised actually to have been moving up as quickly as he had and he wondered if he was still behind or gaining on Reina who would soon become a Chuunin. He could only imagine he was gaining especially after being given a chuunin level assignment. As long as he didn’t mess it up he would only be a mission or so away from becoming a chuunin himself. His endless wave of back to back missions had given him enough ryo to finally purchase a katana. It wasn’t anything special but in his hands it was a lot deadlier than it looked.

The street gang he was after he knew of as their meeting grounds were only a block from where he lived. He wondered if it was because of this he had been assigned to take the gang down. They were not a pleasant bunch being mostly genin and lead by a chuunin. The gang enjoyed harassing, robbing, and nearly killing anyone that wasn’t from Kiri. Dameon himself was not originally from Kiri and only the leader knew that but the leader also avoided Dameon and never made trouble with him, perhaps because he became a ninja for Kiri.

Dameon didn’t know exactly what to expect, he didn’t know if he would have to fight and take down a group of genin plus their leader or if he could just reason with their leader. Somehow he felt like it was going to be much more difficult than either of those scenarios. He prepared himself upon the roof of the Mizukages mansion next to one of Kiri’s night time guard that kept an eye out for aerial attackers.

Getting ready for a mission? The guard asked still peering through his binoculars before setting them down. The man himself was a Jounin who had a lot more time and experience under his belt than Dameon had, so he could probably easily tell that Dameon was gearing up.

Yes sir. My first C ranked mission, I have to disband the gang that’s been causing trouble for visitors,” he said as he holstered his katana across his back into its sheath. He double checked his pouch for his kunais and shuriken and inhaled the cold night air and exhaled a fog of his own breath.

Well good luck, being assigned that alone. The Mizukage must have a lot of faith in your abilities,” The guard replied lifting his binoculars again to peer into the sky for any sign of enemies.

I honestly wouldn’t know. I’ve never met her. Well I’m going to go now keep the sky safe,” Dameon ended as he jumped off of the Kages mansion and quickly began leaping from rooftop to rooftop heading toward his neighborhood where he knew the gang would be meeting. He remained calm and remembered his training. Though he had never needed to use it against actual people before, he would be prepared to if he had to. Nothing would stop him from moving forward, he was  a Shikyo and his bloodline demanded success.

Dameon landed in the middle on the street lightly, it was dark out and the only light came from the bright moon that lingered overhead. It was very late and most of the residents in the village were at home sleeping and the few that were out quickly retreated after seeing Dameon fully geared out landing in front of the gangs hideout. Dameon postured himself standing straight up and remained vigilant as the gang members rolled out of the alleyway and surrounded him with a good five genin. The leader than followed a grin on his face as he walked directly in front of Dameon completing the circle and surrounding him successfully.

Well what’a we have here boys. That homeless outsider came to our neighborhood, dressed up like some bad ass. Ya know punk, we left you alone to rot like the rest of the filthy outsiders and here you come knockin on our doorstep? Da you know what we do ta outsiders?” The leader asked. He seemed like a guy completely obsessed with himself and craved power and attention. The genin around him all laughed and made snide comments about Dameon as their leader spoke.

Dameon stood there focused and completely ignored their worthless comments and gestures as he scratched the back of his head and laughed a little bit, releasing his own nerves as he acted like he wiped tears from his eyes after laughing so hard. The laugh as genuine as it seemed was used to make the enemy question themselves. He then stopped suddenly and scratched the back of his neck.

What’a you laughin at you runt?

“You. You think you’re above everyone else in this world when your just the fodder. The Mizukage herself sent me to disband this little sleep over club. Telling me you guys were potentially dangerous. I think she got the wrong intel, you guys are just pitiful. None the less, you guys have to break up. So kiss each other goodbye or do whatever it is you got to do because your gang is over,” Dameon said. The genin around him all began to talk amongst themselves and show signs of being afraid after he had mentioned the Mizukage.

Ya little punk. I’m not afraid of her, or you. Get him boys show him what we do ta outsiders,” the leader had spoken which was immediately followed by the sound of running in the opposite direction. The genin, all of them had run away out of the fear of being punished by the Mizukage let alone their parents. The Chuunin leader however was still in front of him. The leader wouldn’t run but he needed to be knocked down from his high horse for sure. Dameon quickly drew his katana and lunged forward. The leader tried to react but had been caught off guard by Dameon’s speed and sudden attack.

The blade made contact and went directly into the chuunin’s body just under the collar bone in the area of soft tissue and tendons. The attack made the leader lose his balance and fall to the ground as Dameon pushed the blade further in making the leader scream in agony as blood stained the clothes around the wound.

Your gang is hereby disbanded,” Dameon said twisting the Katana.

Do you understand?” Dameon asked as the chuunin squealed in pain.

Yes! I unda stand!” The leader yelled as he then gritted his teeth.

Well that isn’t enough. From now on your going to personally greet every new visitor into this town as atonement for your crimes. Anything they need, you get them. Understand?” Dameon asked twisting the blade again in the opposite direction.

Yes! Yes! Just stop!

Dameon retracted the sword out of my man’s body and slid it back into its sheathe as he began to walk away. He then stopped and turned back toward the leader. Looking at him as he slowly got up gripping his arm from the pain he had just endured as he struggled himself to his feet.

I will remember what you just agreed to. If you don’t follow through I will be back, and it will be a lot worse for you,” Dameon said as he turned and shunshined away.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.