You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kumo... Finally. (Invite only) Empty Kumo... Finally. (Invite only) Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:39 am

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
(forgive me if this should be in a different cat. of Kumo, but please move it to where it needs to go.)

With the sound of footsteps came a sudden climate change for the cold, and soon after that she felt the man slow down and finally stop, the sounds of people and a village circling her head once more. She could hear a pencil scribbling across paper.

They had arrived in Kumogakure.

And yet she still clung for her pathetic dear life on the man's shoulder. As lost in thought as she had been a moment ago, her stomach was catching up to her. Two words described her at the current time. Motion. Sickness. The constant up-down movement of what she had guessed was the ocean was making her insides do a flip. She wasn't one to puke after being shook around though, she could, should and would hold her stomach. Himitsu let her head droop, being scared witless was actually tiring. After meeting whom ever it was that she needed to meet, she needed to sleep.

http://w2tp.forumotion.com

2Kumo... Finally. (Invite only) Empty Re: Kumo... Finally. (Invite only) Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:21 pm

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
"RIGHT-O! Welcome to Kumo, little one. First we'll find you a sleeping quarter. Then we'll deal with my kidnapping charges in Kiri." Daisuke would push off the ground, landing on a rooftop, jumping from building to building until he stopped at an apartment complex, jumping down to the ground, and then up again onto a small balcony. He walked through the glass door, attempting to sit Himitsu and his trunk down. "Here shall do."

3Kumo... Finally. (Invite only) Empty Re: Kumo... Finally. (Invite only) Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:49 am

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
She was still clinging to the man when he attempted to put her down. It was only a slight resistance, and he probably wouldn't notice it at all. Kidnapping charges?
"Thank you sir... You did not kidnap me though, I willingly went with you- well I asked to go with you actually. Forgive me if I get you into trouble with your Kage." She lowered her head a bit before continuing. "If the Raikage lets me stay... Could you tell him that I need a mentor, and that I hope my blindness does not hinder him in anyway?" She asked softly. She truly hoped that she would not cause any hindrances to any one in her new village, but her thoughts where distracting her severely. I am worthless, I could never be able help anyone nor can I be of use. All I am to everyone is dead weight... I don't understand why Hiragana was so nice to me, or why Hikou-sensei picked me to be in his squad. I. Am. A. Fool. A fool for thinking that someone might have loved me once, and a complete idiot too. Her thoughts where her demons, and she was beginning to believe them as she stood inside the apartment.

4Kumo... Finally. (Invite only) Empty Re: Kumo... Finally. (Invite only) Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:30 pm

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
Daisuke looked down at her, blinking. He then burst into a loud, booming chuckle before placing his hand on her head. "Don't worry, young one. The Raikage is a nice man! Though I sometimes wonder if his gaze is a bit TOO kind. We could go fetch him now if you so wish." Daisuke smiled down at her still, though she couldn't see it, the casuality was clear in his voice.

5Kumo... Finally. (Invite only) Empty Re: Kumo... Finally. (Invite only) Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:20 am

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
She tilted her head up at him, blinking twice before nodding her head. "Can we?" She asked once waiting. She was going to meet yet another Kage. . . But this one was rumoured to be nice? She couldn't believe what she had heard. Hikou was 'nice', but if you didn't listen people would suffer the divine punishment of the glorious Mizukage.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.