You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Wave [Training: Aulden & Takeshii] Empty New Wave [Training: Aulden & Takeshii] Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:20 pm

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Posting Order:

Kenji had sent out a message to both Aulden and Takeshii to meet him here at the shooting range, a place meant for marksman, those skilled in Kyujutsu like Kenji. He asked them to make a trip to the "Kumo Archery Academy" so that he could share with them some important information regarding the squad, Kokatsu Shiri.

Kenji was assigned another member of the modified intelligence and tracking squad. His name was... "I think it's Zanto" Well he waited for the first one to appear, so he could initiate a proper introduction and tell them about their latest assignment, he wanted to know more about this Zanto that was sent to Kenji. He figured he would see more than enough from the Genin in today's mission. The success of the operation had serious implications, but it was more of a training exercise. He would use this operation to discern what he needed to know about Zanto, and if he was eligible to fight alongside him. Takeshii had proved himself, but he was hopeful that Takeshii hadn't became stagnant and had improved since their last assignment, where they had to topple the insidious plans of a bandit group.

Kenji had only his crossbow and his rusty katana with him. His exquisite Hane was being tended to by the best of smiths, making sure it stayed in mint condition, usually Kenji would do it himself, but he was short on time these days, and he loved to take his time when tending his Hane. "They should be arriving soon." It was nearly time for Kenji to meet with potential new student.

Training: 272

Last edited by Kenji Chikara on Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:09 am; edited 3 times in total

2New Wave [Training: Aulden & Takeshii] Empty Re: New Wave [Training: Aulden & Takeshii] Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:55 pm

Aulden

Aulden

D-rank
Zanto was walking casually down a dirt road after receiving a message telling him to go to the "Kumo Archery Academy", despite his relaxed appearance he felt a little on edge.

"I can't say I like meeting new people, but I guess I don't have a choice in the matter. Then again the thing that worries me the most is I don't have a lot of Jutsu's under my belt nor do I have a sword. This is going to be embarassing to explain. Someone who trained in the art of Kenjutsu and doesn't have a sword.' He thought
Zanto sighed and dropped his head.
'It seems like I'm going to be dead weight in this new squad.'
 Zanto did not have to walk very far before he reached the Academy he walked to the front entrance and waited for whomever was suppose to meet him.
'Great I really hope I don't have to give a demonstration of any long range attacks.' He thought.
For the time being all Zanto could do is wait.

Takeshii

Takeshii

D-rank
Takeshii had recieved a message from Kenji to meet him at the Archery Range. Apparently he had a new team mate. He was anxious to meet this new ally. He walked up the stairs to the archery academy and met up with Kenji and the new addition to the team. He would bow to Kenji and wait the breakdown of the day's assignment.

'It's only been about a week since we took out that bandit group. It was quite a challenge and made me think of new strategies I had never dreamed of before. Since then I've trained diligently with my wire manipulation technique and manipulated weapon technique to devise new ways of using them, apart and with one another. I'm excited to find out what my next challenge will be.'

(Wind B>A: 135/3000)

Last edited by Takeshii on Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
"Hello. Zanto right? My name is Chikara, Kenji. I'm a Jounin and the raikage has assigned you to my squad."

The blue haired shinobi continued after a short pause. "There's one other member joining us in a short while.." Right on cue, Takeshii had entered balcony that looked down on the archery training field. Takeshii bowed, true to his normal respectful manner. "We were just talking about you. The third member will likely not be attending this meeting, but hopefully you get to meet her soon. Alright, tell us a little bit about yourself. Inform us of your specialties, elements, and your goal as a shinobi. Takeshii I know you've already done this, but I ask you to share the same information as well. After that is done we'll.get to the assignment."

Last edited by Kenji Chikara on Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:10 am; edited 2 times in total

Aulden

Aulden

D-rank
Zanto turned to the blue haired shinobi. He wanted to be respectful and make a good first impression. He smiled, bowed and proceeded to introduce himself.
"Greetings. Yes I am Zanto Akitaru. I guess I shall start by sharing some information about myself. I was orphaned at the age of 6 and lived here all my life. Untill about two months ago I was exploring the country side moving all over sight seeing. My favorite drink Is beer and I am not terribly picky when it comes to food."
Zanto paused for a moment before proceeding.
He didn't want to divulge his entire situation especially sense he wasn't sure what happened to him a 11 months ago, but lying to them could have long term consequences.
"I practice Ninjutsu and Kenjutsu. As for my elements...well."
He paused again and chuckled softly.
"Well it's embarrassing to say, but I don't know what my elements are."
'Great to hide the fact I don't have any elements I made myself sound incompetent. Not the best way to make a first impression.' Zanto thought.
"As for my goals. I wish to become strong, so I may protect those who would become dear to me."
'Wow. that sounded stupid. I'm really screwing up this little interview.' Zanto thought.

6New Wave [Training: Aulden & Takeshii] Empty Re: New Wave [Training: Aulden & Takeshii] Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:51 pm

Takeshii

Takeshii

D-rank
"We were just talking about you. The third member will likely not be attending this meeting, but hopefully you get to meet her soon. Alright, tell us a little bit about yourself. Inform us of your specialties, elements, and your goal as a shinobi. Takeshii I know you've already done this, but I ask you to share the same information as well. After that is done we'll.get to the assignment." Kenji said. The new addition would start first.

"Greetings. Yes I am Zanto Akitaru. I guess I shall start by sharing some information about myself. I was orphaned at the age of 6 and lived here all my life. Untill about two months ago I was exploring the country side moving all over sight seeing. My favorite drink Is beer and I am not terribly picky when it comes to food."

'I don't know how I feel about him liking beer, but so far he seems to have a worldly upbringing. If a bit of a difficult one.'

"I practice Ninjutsu and Kenjutsu. As for my elements... well... hehe well its embarrassing to say, but I don't know what my elements are."

He paused again, before continuing.

"As for my goals, I wish to become strong. So I may protect those who would become dear to me."

"Hmm... My name is Akata Takeshii. I was born and raised here in Kumogakure. My favorite drink is warm tea. I specialize in Ninjutsu, and Bukijutsu. With a particular fondness for unorthodox and long range weapons. My talent is in strategy, though I don't see myself as the best. I am willing to admit that I am well versed." Takeshii's tone was humble as was his usual demeaner.

"As for the elements I use. They are Wind and Lightning. And as for my goals. I wish to bring honor to my clan, protect the things that are important to me, and to see the world outside the walls of kumogakure. I wish to learn all that I can and become the best man I can be. I feel that being a shinobi is a good path in accomplishing my goals. I pray that I will be successful."

(Wind C>B: 506/3000)

Last edited by Takeshii on Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
OOC:

"Great, now Zanto I will not insult you with flowery words or exaggerations, this is the real deal. There are no safe assignments, this isn't the academy. Just ask Takeshii. I am here to aid in you two's development but you will be expected to go behind enemy lines on several occasions."

Kenji stood still with a stern look on his face. "Before I go in detail into what we're doing today I'll give you some background of myself and the purpose of this squad. I specialize in espionage and support tactics. My duty throughout my career has been intelligence gathering and tracking. I spent 4 years in the tracking and Intel unit before leaving for training. This squad is a special squad serving as a temporary branch of the Intel/tracking squad. Our job is to tackle highly dangerous missions to acquire useful information and evidence for the village."

The sage began to smile, "Today we will be doing just that... are you two prepared?"

Last edited by Kenji Chikara on Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:11 am; edited 2 times in total

Aulden

Aulden

D-rank
The sage began to smile. "Today we will be doing just that... are you two prepared?""
Zanto smiled and bowed.
"Of course. I believe I will be a useful asset to this team.
'Intelligence... That doesn't give me a good feeling. If this guy is half as good as I think he is he might find out about Naraka's curse, but there is something else. Why do I get this unsettling feeling around this man. Well all I can do for now is try to find a cover for my abilities.' Zanto thought.

Takeshii

Takeshii

D-rank
As Kenji spoke Takeshii watched Zanto. He already knew what the team's purpose was, the tracking and apprehension of dangerous criminals, and the acquiring of useful intelligence and reconnaissance for the village. He couldn't read much from him, but he had a feeling that he wasn't being 100% forth coming about himself. However, as everyone has their secrets, even Takeshii, Ren, and Kenji, he wouldn't press the subject or even worry about it unless it became a danger to the squad or a vital piece of information. In all reality it could be what kind of underwear he prefers to wear, so at this point it was just a weird feeling and nothing more.

"Our job is to tackle highly dangerous missions to acquire useful information and evidence for the village." Kenji smiled, "Today we will be doing just that... are you two prepared?"

Takeshii was fully armed as it was, his two spools of 25 foot wire held on either side. His four kunai were held, two on either waist and two behind his back. His two large chakram were held on either waist under his kunai where they could be easily drawn. He held his 10 smaller chakram in a pouch on his back where they could be easily taken out as well.

He also had a mask tied around the back of his neck so it protected everything from the base of his neck to the top of his back, which Kenji and Alduen might recognize as a Namahage mask. It was adjusted so he could easily place it snugly over his face. It had a black and white design split down the middle with the left being white with a golden half-bird mask design and a golden half of a circle on its forhead. The other half was mirrored, but black where the left was white, and silver where the left was gold. The white parts were glistening and polished looking, the black paint looked like finely polished onyx.

"As ready as I can be, sir." Takeshii replied with a bow. "And I'm sure you'll do just fine Zanto."

(Wind C>B: 866/3000)

10New Wave [Training: Aulden & Takeshii] Empty Re: New Wave [Training: Aulden & Takeshii] Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:49 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Kenji looked at each of his two students that were in attendance. Kenji was glad to hear that they were ready to tackle today's task. Behind the shinobi was a table and on it was a manilla envelope and a bookbag. After retrieving the folder, he opened it and skimmed over the contents. "I apologize, I've never been to this part of Kumogakure, I needed to check the destination once more." Kenji eyes skanned the document, he then put in back into the envelope and sealed the cofindential information back.

"Our assignment is to travel to Yofo Island, off the coast of the trading post. There have been many disputes in the area, pirates mainly, and there have been some talk that these pirates aren't our ordinary pirates. A full report of their capabilities and operation is necessary if we're to sure up the sea trade again, and stop their terror." Kenji then grabbed the bookbag and took out three hawaian shirts, "Who's up for a cruise." Kenji said as he knew that the trip wasn't going to be as pleasant as it sounded.

"Now, despite how fun this might sound, this is a job still. The cruise will be circumventing the area the pirates have been spotted in the most. Once we arrive to Yofo Island, we will begin our investigation. After a few days to rest up and refuel, we'll be taking to the sea ourselves to do a more thorough search than the cruise liner is willing to offer." As Kenji stood, an arrow came flying through the glass, Kenji ducked just in time to avoid the minor strike, if hit he would have received a small wound. "It happens, first timer most likely" "SORRY!! IT'S MY FIRST TIME! PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" Kenji looked down raising his hand, letting the kid know he wasn't going to kill him.

The tall sage stood, once more, leaving his crouched position. "Now, we should be leaving. The Santa Arista is awaiting us." Kenji threw them each a shirt, mainly out of jest. "When you two get a chance, put those on, we don't want to draw too much attention on the cruise."

The squad, Kokatsu shiri, were now heading down the stairs, leaving the Archer Academy grounds. There were on route to the dock, where they would set sail. The assignment was purely for intel gathering and scouting purposes, he was told that combat should be avoided at all costs, unless of course, there was no other option.

11New Wave [Training: Aulden & Takeshii] Empty Re: New Wave [Training: Aulden & Takeshii] Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:45 am

Aulden

Aulden

D-rank
The tall sage stood, once more, leaving his crouched position. "Now, we should be leaving. The Santa Arista is awaiting us." Kenji threw them each a shirt, mainly out of jest. "When you two get a chance, put those on, we don't want to draw too much attention on the cruise."
A bead of sweat traveled down Zanto's forehead as he looked at the bright colored hawaiian shirt he just recieved with an appaled expression on his face.
'I hate bright colored clothing. They better have some beer on this cruise or I might just lose my mind.' Zanto thought.
"Excuse me Sensei, but do we have any intelligence on the leader of these pirates or are they all just a bunch of rag tag hooligans?"
The squad, Kokatsu shiri, were now heading down the stairs, leaving the Archer Academy grounds. There were on route to the dock, where they would set sail.

[Onojutsu nothing-D quicker learner trait -10% whispers of the void +50% 153/2025]

12New Wave [Training: Aulden & Takeshii] Empty Re: New Wave [Training: Aulden & Takeshii] Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:54 am

Takeshii

Takeshii

D-rank
Takeshii had noticed the backpack on the table, it was a common practice to bring supplies on a long journey, however the manilla envelope was obstructed from view when he first entered the room. Now that he turned to look again he saw it.

Kenji, his sensei, openned the envelope to check the documents before apologizing. He hadn't been to the area that the three would be journeying to today.

"Our assignment is to travel to Yofo Island, off the coast of the trading post. There have been many disputes in the area, pirates mainly, and there have been some talk that these pirates aren't our ordinary pirates. A full report of their capabilities and operation is necessary if we're to sure up the sea trade again, and stop their terror."

Takeshii smiled. Pirates, now this was sure to be an adventure!

"Who's up for a cruise." Kenji said jokingly after grabbing the backpack, and taking out three Hawaiian shirts.

"Now, despite how fun this might sound, this is a job still. The cruise will be circumventing the area the pirates have been spotted in the most. Once we arrive to Yofo Island, we will begin our investigation. After a few days to rest up and refuel, we'll be taking to the sea ourselves to do a more thorough search than the cruise liner is willing to offer." Kenji said standing.

Glass broke to their side and an arrow flew past their faces, Takeshii knew by its trajectory it wouldn't hit him so he didn't bother moving out of the way. The fletching of the arrow tickled the end of his nose before it stuck into the wall on their other side wiggling at its end. All together it was a good shot, if a bit off target.

"It happens, first timer most likely"

"SORRY!! IT'S MY FIRST TIME! PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" Kenji looked down raising his hand, letting the kid know he wasn't going to kill him.

"Now, we should be leaving. The Santa Arista is awaiting us." Kenji threw them each a shirt, a brightly colored one to Zanto and an ivory green shirt with a floral design towards Takeshii who laughed as he threw it over his shoulder. Takeshii had a slightly scarred physique, so he was anxious to find out how he would look in his shirt.

"When you two get a chance, put those on, we don't want to draw too much attention on the cruise."

"Excuse me Sensei, but do we have any intelligence on the leader of these pirates or are they all just a bunch of rag tag hooligans?"

"That's a good question. I, too, would like to know if we have any pertinent information on them, yet. Though by the sounds of what you were saying earlier, it sounds like we can safely assume that they aren't a simple rag tag group of thugs." Takeshii added.

(Wind C>B 1366/3000)

13New Wave [Training: Aulden & Takeshii] Empty Re: New Wave [Training: Aulden & Takeshii] Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:54 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Both students inquired on the matter of addition information. The shinobi shook his head. "We have absolutely no other intel other than they attack by sea, either wrecking and plundering ships, or coming onto shore and robbing people near docks." Kenji spoke tersely. He led the away, exiting the academy.

They walked at a good pace, they arrived at the dock soon. "Alright, put on the shirts." Kenji was first. He unsheathed his katana, putting them colorful shirt on. Throwing his jacket he wore previously in his bag, "hand me your shirts. Alright, let's..." KABOOM!! A wave of smoke rushed over the three guys as the explosion spanned a near 20 meter radius. Kenji staggered back, he wouldn't be surprised if the blast knocked the lesser shinobi to their back. Kenji quickly unclicked his katana.

"It looks like they've finally made their presence known here, near the village of Kumogakure, I was afraid of this." The sage said solemnly. He'd didn't expect them to be this bold. Fortunately, there weren't many people on the ship, most have been to scared to travel lately. The ship was able to withstand the blast, the still that it was comprised of was forged by the best Kumo had to offer, but the people aboard seemed hurt. Kenji entered sage mode briefly and counted how many people were aboard by sensing the natural energy, his appearance might have startle the new member. His skin turned blue and adopted lion like features. "There's 8 people on, go get them off and take them to the nearest clinic, they are all moving so their wounds aren't severe, be careful though, whoever did this could still be in the vicinity."

Then, before his students could act on his orders, a piece of paper flittered through the air and landed in front of them... Kenji gestured for Aulden to pick it up. "What does it say?" Kenji asked.

Training: 1338

14New Wave [Training: Aulden & Takeshii] Empty Re: New Wave [Training: Aulden & Takeshii] Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:29 pm

Aulden

Aulden

D-rank
They walked at a good pace, they arrived at the dock soon.
'Alright, put on the shirts."  "Zanto took a moment and stared at the Ivory green shirt and sighed.
‘It’s all part of the job’ Zanto thought.
He proceeded to remove his vest his elbow guards and his fingerless gloves.
‘It feels weird not wearing black.’ Zanto thought.
hand me your shirts. Alright, let's..."" KABOOM!! A wave of smoke rushed over the three guys as the explosion spanned a near 20 meter radius. Zanto was knocked back and his ears were ringing from the explosion.
]"It looks like they've finally made their presence known here, near the village of Kumogakure, I was afraid of this."
He instinctively summoned his Null spheres ready for a fight. Three black orbs encircled him each one the size of a beach ball. Zanto made the dog and the ram hand symbols.
'Void release: Eye of the Void jutsu!” “he snarled.
With that his left eye turned black. His iris and his corneas were now black. He slowly closed his left eye and one of his void spheres shrank to the size of an eyeball and shot up 24 meters leaving two spheres behind still encircling him.
Kenji entered sage mode his skin turned blue and adopted lion like features.
Zanto studied his squad leader.
‘So he is a sage like Yami was. That explains why I felt so uneasy around him when we first met.’ Zanto thought.
"There's 8 people on, go get them off and take them to the nearest clinic, they are all moving so their wounds aren't severe, be careful though, whoever did this could still be in the vicinity."

Then, before his students could act on his orders, a piece of paper flittered through the air and landed in front of them... Kenji gestured for Aulden to pick it up. "What does it say?" Kenji asked.
Zanto continued to scan the area with his Void eye as he approached the small piece of paper. Before he got to close he had a Null sphere roll over the piece of paper to make sure it was not booby trapped.
Once he was satisfied he retrieved the piece of paper and began to read its contents.
‘We have Hitachi Kudu if you want him back alive we demand 40,000 ryo. Three miles west along the coast send one person with the ransom you have until the sun rises tomorrow. If these demands are not met then he dies.’
‘Kidnapping the merchant Hitachi Kudu. This close to a ninja town? These guys must be desperate if they are willing to take such a risk.’ Zanto thought.
“It seems like our cruise is going to have to wait. These pirates kidnaped Hitachi Kudu and are demanding 40,000 ryo for his safe return. They want it by tomorrow morning three miles west along the coast. One person only.” Zanto explained.
‘Typical cowards.’ Zanto thought.
Zanto clenched his fist it was clear he was furious.
 [Chakra 95/100]
[Onojutsu nothing-D quicker learner trait -10% whispers of the void +50% 654/2025]

15New Wave [Training: Aulden & Takeshii] Empty Re: New Wave [Training: Aulden & Takeshii] Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:10 pm

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Kenji looked at the wrecked ship with peril, there happened to be a few medical nin patrolling the area, and they arrived soon after hearing the disturbance. They rushed onto the ship after Kenji gave them a nod letting them know it was safe to board. Another shinobi from the cloud approached Kenji as well he had a letter. "It's from the bloody mist village sir." Kenji looked over to his two students. Kenji had a worried look on his face as he read the message...

War... Seven Bells... Mass Murderer... Kirigakure is being destroyed. Many of Kumogakure's forces had been held up as of late, and were set to provide assistance upon their return, but Kenji wasn't currently doing anything else so it was indeed his duty to go to Kirigakure.

"Aulden, Takeshii, please relay this intelligence to the village police. Have them deal with it, make sure he has our best Genjutsu users create an illusion that will make them think the money is there, but isn't. It should be easy enough to fool them. Unfortunately war has broken out in Kirigakure, and I'm being requested to help. There is much to be done here at Kumogakure, I will be traveling alone. Once you two finish up business here... you two can make a trek to Kirigakure, but I warn you, it's dangerous, I myself will have never put myself in a more perilous situation. Come at your own risk" With that Kenji flickered away, not using the Ninjutsu, body flicker, but using pure speed.

Exit Thread

16New Wave [Training: Aulden & Takeshii] Empty Re: New Wave [Training: Aulden & Takeshii] Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:33 pm

Aulden

Aulden

D-rank
"Zanto, Takeshii, please relay this intelligence to the village police. Have them deal with it, make sure he has our best Genjutsu users create an illusion that will make them think the money is there, but isn't. It should be easy enough to fool them. Unfortunately war has broken out in Kirigakure, and I'm being requested to help. There is much to be done here at Kumogakure, I will be traveling alone. Once you two finish up business here... you two can make a trek to Kirigakure, but I warn you, it's dangerous, I myself will have never put myself in a more perilous situation. Come at your own risk" With that the Sage disappeared beyond the horizon.
He dismissed his null spheres and clenched his fist.
Zanto was not about to let this go. He wanted action and for some reason the battlefield called to him.
He looked over at his partner and said.
"Let's get this done quickly and go help. I want to help out on the battlefield rather then hunt down a bunch of rats."
It hur Zanto to hear himself say that. Then again they are just a bunch of low pirates Takesii should be able to handle this with no problem.
"On second thought you take care of this I am going after Sensei."
With that he ran off towards Kiriakure.

EXIT THREAD

[Onojutsu nothing-D quicker learner trait -10% whispers of the void +50% 881/2025]

17New Wave [Training: Aulden & Takeshii] Empty Re: New Wave [Training: Aulden & Takeshii] Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:12 pm

Takeshii

Takeshii

D-rank
OOC: Lol, everyone left without me.

IC: Zanto left after sensei taking a safety craft from the ship and abandoning Takeshii.

"Stupid kid. He doesn't know what he's getting into. Oh well. I'd better complete the mission and prepare. I'll catch up with both of them."

Takeshii ran as fast as he could to the authorities where he relayed all of the information given to him. Stressing the use of genjutsu specialists, suggesting that they place a tracking device on the ships while they are distracted. Than they can track that ship to its base, follow it and destroy all of the pirates at once with a significant force.

Once this was done he would give himself a day to train and prepare and than he would catch up to Kenji. This was war of course, there was bound to be powerful enemies. Easily capable and willing to kill anyone they deemed an enemy with the most nominal amount of hesitation. Especially those like Takeshii and Zanto who were 'inexperienced'.

Anyways, to training!

~EXIT~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.