You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lookin' for trouble. (Invitation only.) Empty Lookin' for trouble. (Invitation only.) Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:43 pm

Aikuru

Aikuru

D-rank
The doors to the skybar shot open, and a young man with crimson red hair walked out backwards with an arrogant smirk sat firmly on his face. He was followed by a substantially taller and older man; and he was followed by about half a dozen people looking to see what was to come of the situation. Aikuru did a couple of stretches and threw a couple of jabs into the air while his opponent pushed past another guy who was attempting to restrain him. "Thanks for not acceptin' my apology; it was almost going to be a boring night!" Aikuru pulled a purple lollipop from between his lips and tossed it aside before he got into a stance just in time for the twenty-something year old to come rushing at him with his fist poised to strike.

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
Daisuke had just returned from the long diplomatic mission that Midnight had sent him on. He drank sake from a small cup sitting next to the bottle he had bought. His Daisho leaned up against the bar next to him. He looked through the door of the bar as it was slammed open, seeing the fight outside with the rumbling and chanting crowd. Great. Trouble. Just when he thought he would have a bit of downtime to play with. He immediately grabbed his Daisho, clipping it onto his side. In a large blur of tan skin and silver hair, he was outside, his Wakizashi in his left hand, and his katana in his right. "Time to play peacemaker, motherfucker." would be the last thing he said before he appeared between the two fighters, the katana tip at Aikuru's throat, and the wakizashi at his opponent. "Now. What's going on here?" he spouted out in a lyrical, childish tone.

Aikuru

Aikuru

D-rank
Aikuru's smirk became a grin as he saw his 'victim' coming straight at him; he was only a citizen but the guy looked like a professional wrestler so he thought it would be atleast somewhat entertaining. He bent his knees slightly and twisted his shoulder in preparation for the first attack when- he was staring down the length of a katana. His eyes narrowed and his smile faded into a look of questioning annoyance. "Hey pal, mind your own business alright?" The man at the opposite end looked equally annoyed, but a little more terrified by the blade at his throat. Aikuru stood up straight and moved away from the blade slightly, before placing a finger on the flat surface and trying to push it down and away from his neck.

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
"As far as I can tell, this is a cloud citizen fighting an unknown child. I want to see your proof of citizenship. That's an order, civilian. I'm Akako Daisuke, Jounin and Diplomat." The Katana wouldn't budge, no matter how much push he would put on the top of it. It would remain pointed at his throat no matter which way he moved. "Try anything funny like an attack or an escape, and I won't hesitate to put you in the hospital."

Aikuru

Aikuru

D-rank
Aikuru pushed the sword a little more, but after realizing it wasn't going to budge he withdrew his hand and slid one of his hands into his pockets. He tilted his head to the side and looked at what was supposed to be his adversary and said accusingly, "How do you know he's a citizen? Why're you accusing me of being an illegal immigrant?!" He started shifting his weight from foot to foot, as if he were either dancing or in some sort of fighting stance. "And, is it really a jounin's job to stop bar fights?"

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
"It's my job to make sure the village goes without conflict or destruction, to protect it and its inhabitants. That's how it is with every shinobi. The reason I am not checking his papers is because he isn't being a smart ass or causing problems..." Daisuke quirked an eyebrow at the boy. Daisuke was big, and that was the most apparent detail. The pro wrestler on his other side was pretty small compared to the 6'7, 250 LB giant. "Now. How about those papers? Or should I shout for some ANBU?"

Aikuru

Aikuru

D-rank
Aikuru let out a disgruntled sigh and took a step back, to at least get out of range of being prodded in the throat by the katana. Daisuke was indeed quite imposing, especially because he had about a foot and about seventy five pounds on Aikuru, but his tone didn't seem as diplomatic as it should've been in a situation with a giant, sword wielding jounin. "Asking you to mind your own business is being a smart ass? You probably just don't like red-heads." Again, Aikuru seemed to be avoiding the topic of his identification.

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
Daisuke growled, before shouting in a booming voice. "ALL OF YOU EXCEPT THIS REDHEAD CLEAR OUT!" Daisuke growled again and sheathed his blades, but his right hand still rested on the handle of his katana. Ready for the quickest draw in the damned west. "Identification. Headband, or citizenship papers. Or I will call the ANBU. You have 5 seconds. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1....

Aikuru

Aikuru

D-rank
Aikuru watched as the crowd quickly flowed back into the bar, as did the large man Aikuru had planned on beating the crap out of did. Aikuru leaned to the side, as he couldn't actually see over Daisuke's shoulder, and shouted after the man. "You got lucky, punk!" Aikuru then focused his attention back on Daisuke and gave him a defiant stare up until his countdown had just about ended. He pulled his hand out of his pocket, he was clearly holding something, but he didn't say anything - as if to let Daisuke finish his countdown. He unfolded the object into a headband and tied it onto his forehead. "Y'know, I was going to teach that dude a lesson in manners; that could've actually been some teenager that guy fought - now what'll happen next time huh?"

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
Daisuke grinned. Authority asserted. What a kid, finally conforming and showing a bit of humility. He slowly removed his hand from his blade. "Well, that's all I wanted. Identification and a speck of humility. Go take him on. See what happens. But if he beats you up, I'm not saving you. Daisuke nodded, patting Aikuru on the head.

Aikuru

Aikuru

D-rank
Aikuru quickly yanked his head back when Daisuke patted him, a look of confusion evident on his face. He slowly circled Daisuke, keeping his eye on the jounin to see if he was testing him. When he had made it all the way around so he was between Daisuke and the Sky Bar, he turned around and shouted into the building, "Hey arsehole! Get the hell back out here!" There was a few moments of silence before the man came outside, though he looked a little hesitant when he saw Daisuke was still there. After he made it a few steps outside, he stopped - but Aikuru started running. He charged the man and leaped forward with his right leg tucked up against his chest. Just as he got closed, he slammed his foot into the man's chest; the force knocked the man off balance and pushed him a yard back. As soon as Aikuru landed, he took a step closer and launched a left hook the the man's stomach; the blow forced the man to hunch over and groan in pain. Though he was quite a large guy, apparantly his abdominal muscles weren't very strong.

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
Daisuke sighs, simply crosses his arms and leans back against a nearby obstacle, watching the genin beat the shit out of the fighter. He shook his head with every hit that the big man took. "Come on, fatty. The fuck you think you're doing? Fight back. Shrimpcake is punching your dick off!" Daisuke smiled at his taunt. "Don't make me have to show you how to fight, old man."

Aikuru

Aikuru

D-rank
The man growled at the taunts, though he wasn't paying attention to who was saying them when the surprisingly hard-hitting teenager was pounding on him. He took a wild swing, but Aikuru pushed the outside of his forearm into the man's wrist which effectively stopped the blow. Aikuru threw a jab with his free hand and struck the man directly on the nose. Instead of pulling his arm back, he grabbed the collar of his opponent's shirt and pulled him forward and down. As he did so, he drove his knee up into the man's solar plexus which forced out an agonized gasp from the man as he held both hands to his chest to stop any further strikes. Aikuru stepped back and crouched down, so he was below the hunched over man; he twisted his hips and pushed up with his legs as he drove an uppercut into the man's exposed face. The blow sent the man straight up into the air, where he came down onto his back with a painful thud. Aikuru brought his arm back down and looked at his bloodied knuckles and let out a deep breath, through grinning teeth. "I thought he'd be scrappier than that... At least some smaller guys keep swinging after I hit em'."

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
Daisuke simply watched the man get knocked out. He sighed, shaking his head as he walked forward, picking up the unconscious fat-ass, and throwing him over his shoulder. "Guess he should go to the hospital or something. Can't just leave him in the bar floor, can I?" Daisuke grinned, kicking up a bit dirt casually.

Aikuru

Aikuru

D-rank
Aikuru watched the jounin haul the man up like he was nothing, then as he started walking off Aikuru shouted back to the man. "Maybe next time, you can put down those swords and we could go at it!" Aikuru laughed and, after waiting for a reply from Daisuke - if he actually gave one, he would head back inside the bar.

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
[Topic over]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.