You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prison Break [C-Rank mission, Private] Empty Prison Break [C-Rank mission, Private] Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:05 pm

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
Let your fear fall to the ground.

“No partner for the mission this time?”

Misoka reluctantly looked up from the scroll she was reading, meeting Taku’s eyes with a frown. The smirk spread across his lips would only widen, though, as he added in an amused tone,”This means it’ll be just you and me.”
She let out an annoyed huff, redirecting her gaze at the paper in her hands. “It is always you and me anyway.”
The sun was glaring down upon the village, slowly rising to midday, while dozens of people were roaming around the streets, doing errands or meeting friends or all these tiny things attached to normal everyday life. Sparks of envy would fill Misoka’s heart whenever she watched the civilians enjoy the nice weather with seemingly no worries at all.
Then again she knew that this couldn’t be necessarily true. Everyone had their share of problems, some bigger issues, some minor ones.
The woman over there might only be faking his laughter while she wanted nothing but to weep on the inside for various reasons. A family member or a friend might have died. Her lover might have broken up with her. There were so many things which were capable of making someone’s life harder than before. And who was she, Misoka, to complain about the way her own fate had presented itself to her? Some people had it worse, and she knew that. Thus, she felt it was inappropriate to be whining or lamenting to herself. Not that this would change things anyway. She had to take matters into her own hands and make the best out of it.

Her eyes trailed along the beautiful handwriting, which was her mission description, and for a brief moment she wondered whether the Kazekage had written it down herself. They had a new Kage now, Koga Suzume, if she remembered correctly. Misoka’s mind threatened to wander to the woman who had been head of the village before Suzume-sama, but for once, she almost felt grateful for Taku’s interruption.
“Rapists and murderers? Are you sure you can handle this, princess? Oh, pardon me, my lady.” The way he pronounced the last words made Misoka certain about the ironic tone. Come to think of it, she couldn’t quite remember one occasion when he had been seriously polite to her. It was all about mocking and teasing.
She narrowed her eyes slightly, but kept them glued to the scroll in her hands. They were sitting on a bench in the middle of town, perfect for watching the hustle and bustle around, something which Misoka was rather thankful for as her appearance wouldn’t draw too much attention in a crowded place.
“I can already see myself cutting off all the hands wanting to grope you,” Taku went on, obviously trying to provoke a reply from her. “I... our master doesn’t like it if his precious item gets damaged in that-“
“I’m not the same naive and cowardly girl I once was,” Misoka cut him off curtly without commenting on any other insults which had left her bodyguard’s mouth or giving him more so than a short glance.
In one graceful movement, she stood up and walked in the direction where Suna’s prison was said to be located. Of course she knew Taku would follow and continue to pester her with his presence.
His sharp tongue at times and then stoic silence again. He was a complete mystery to her.

585/1000

https://www.youtube.com/user/KanameXSisters?feature=mhee

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
“Stop right there!” She rushed forward to stand in front of the five men, blocking their path with a grim frown on her face. The surprise was evident on their faces; no-one must have noticed her following them for almost ten minutes already. It had given Misoka the opportunity to see where exactly they were headed and, on another note, to catch them off-guard.
“What do you want, girl,” one of the men grunted while the others only nodded in agreement. That guy must clearly be their leader. “I know it’s hard to believe, but we don’t have time for you now. Get lost.”
He was about to go past her, obviously not expecting she could pose any threat to them. Misoka didn’t miss out on that chance. Pumping chakra to her fist, she hit the man so hard in the face that it sent him flying backwards a couple of meters. The rest of the group was alert by then as all of them took out their rusty weapons: a dagger, an old katana even, but nothing which would frighten her much. It was clear that none of them was a shinobi and it would only become more obvious when they came at her with cries of rage.
She ducked under the first blow and kicked the man where it hurt most (in his guts), making him collapse to the ground in pain. The second prisoner was quickly rendered unconscious by a well-directed punch to his head.
Seeing how their colleagues were all lying on the ground, the remaining two backed away hesitantly.
“Go ahead!” Misoka hissed grimly. “Try to flee. I’ll catch you one way or another.”
The two prisoners exchanged a glance before running off in the other direction.
‘A cat and mouse game it is then. Very well.’
It didn’t take Misoka more than a minute to catch up to them. “Take this!” She called out, jumping upward and punching one of them into the ground. He groaned painfully, and Misoka didn’t think he would stand up anytime soon, and turned away satisfied, but the moment she wanted to deal with the last guy, said person was already gone.
“You coward! Go back to your prison cell!”
She had to chase him down for another short while until she could finally teach him a lesson. A broken leg and he wasn’t able to run anymore. Alright, looked like she was done.
She hoped none of the men would ever break out of prison again and keep on molesting women or killing people. But if they did in the near future, she was going to enjoy beating them up once more. For now, however, there was another business she had to take care of. So she decided to go to the toilet.

1000/1000

https://www.youtube.com/user/KanameXSisters?feature=mhee

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.