You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prison Break Mission! (Private) Empty Prison Break Mission! (Private) Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:59 am

Kuja

Kuja

D-rank
Kuja was sat perched upon the Kage's building, smiling as the breeze rushed over him and through his hair, a slightly sweet smell seemed bask in the surrounding area but then it hit him, the sweet smell was Kuja himself and he couldn't help but let out a small cackle.

"Heh, of course it's me. Someone in this godforsaken village needs to make an effort to look good, god forbid someone else have at least half the effort I do." He said to himself, the streets of Suna full of life while they shopped for clothing and food. Pfft, peasants! Kuja didn't need any of their cheap clothes cause he made his out of the finest silks. Granted it left him with no money but still, it was worth it.

Moments passed as he sat there judging everyone below him before he was smacked by a memory...He had a mission given to him by the Kage...Scrambling in his breast pockets, pulling out small flowers (which were the source of the sweet smell) before bringing out a small piece of neatly folded paper, rich in the floral smell and began to unfold it.

"Alas, wonder what the kage has burdened with me today?" He began to read it over, his elegant pale blue eyes slowly running over the words on the piece of paper before reaching to a certain point in it where it mentioned something about doing it in a team. His nose crinkled as he flung his head back in disgust! Seriously!? There's no one in the village that is even worth being put with Kuja since the village lacks major elegance and beauty. Once the village got that, then and only then would Kuja even consider being with someone that could be in his presence.

He dangled his legs over the ledge of the balcony before deciding to get up and get to work, he wasn't going to work with a bunch of nitty gritties that were going to hold him back, oh hell no! He brought his legs up and pushed himself up, dusting off dirt from his hands and clothing. Feeling dirty now he decided to get this mission over and done with. He placed one foot on the balcony of the building before looking off in the general direction of the prison where these convicts had escaped from; welcome to Suna's work efficiency~
He propelled himself through the air, performing a front flip while enjoying the view before he landed on the ground below and shooting off into the designated area.

Convict Number 1: A Broken Face!

Eventually getting to the prison, two guards standing outside of the entrance to the prison, signs of destruction were visible along the walls as the cracks seemed to run across the walls, best to get that fixed...oh well, if they escape again then it's someone else's problem and not Kuja's. He walked up to the two stationed guards, receiving nothing but a blank stare at him. Was Kuja not beautiful enough for them? No, preposterous. Kuja was too beautiful for anyone. He smiled and placed his left hand on his hip.

"Please. I've been assigned to investigate and intercept the escapees. Someone has to do their job around here, unlike some people." He chuckled as he entered the prison, the two guards expressions blank as their colorless eyes continued to stare off into the distance. He continued to walk down the stone corridor, his shoes tapping against the floor and echoing further down the pitch dark corridor. Something didn't feel right...the two guards didn't even ask to see his papers or permission to be there nor did they even move and it was awfully quiet too... Kuja brought his guard up, ready for anything to jump out at him.

Coming to the end of the pathway he looked about him, the prison pitch black and not a noise but Kuja's breathing could be heard within the gigantic room...he strained his eyes some more realized that there were only five cells...five missing escapees...was this prison for them only?

A few moments passed before he heard a bone chillingly thunderous roar echoed through the room and push Kuja's hair, shocked he turned round in an instant and dodged an oversized fist, aimed for his head. Leaping backwards he sprawled out on a wall just across the room, in direct line of the thug. He was huge, scarred and fugly as hell! Kuja couldn't help but throw up a bit in his mouth. Looking back at the man he cocked his head and noticed the man had a bad leg, most likely injured when he and his friends busted out of here. Great. The man charged at Kuja again, this time, both fists raised and aiming for Kuja. Smiling Kuja waited till the man launched his punches and concentrated his chakra to his feet, dodging away in an almost blur like motion. He appeared behind him and went up into a handspring and took two quick swipes with his legs, knocking the man flat on the ground with a quaking thud and followed his actions through by bringing his foot down on the mans face. There was a slight crack in the air but the man was still alive though far from it.

Getting to his feet, he dusted off his hands and sneered. It'll take more than you alone to bring me down! He thought to himself before finding some rope and binding both his hands and feet together. That'll do for now. four more to go.

He exited the prison before stopping between the two guards...curious, Kuja put his theory to the test performed an airborne split kicking action, the two guards flying and rolling around in the dirt, motionless and lifeless. They were most likely killed when they broke out but...why had one of them stayed behind? To stop any oncoming pursuers? Shaking his head he decided to push on with the mission at hand.

Intermission: Kuja finds a white hair!

"That man was no match for me in the slightest, I'm far too advanced for something as petty as him." He laughed, laying down onto the grass as he stared up into the starlit sky, the silver light resonating as little specs shot down to earth, truly beautiful indeed, almost Kuja worthy actually.
The fire was crackling loudly as the kindling burned, popping and snapping; small specks of fire shooting out. Kuja could help but lay there and watch as he began to drift to sleep, his eyes shutting more and more before he noticed a little bit of his hair felt...out of place. He opened his eyes and stared at his fringe, examining it closely before noticing a single strand of white hair. His face went white and his body grew limp as he flailed around on the spot, his limbs shooting about while he buried his face deeper into the dirt screaming "THERE'S NO POINT IN LIVING! THERE'S NO POINT NOW IN KNOWING I'M A DISGRACE!".
Thus ending the night, Kuja cried himself to sleep and the morning soon came...rain...wet dream? Nah...what?

Convicts Number 2 and 3: Double Trouble!

The rain came down hard as Kuja woke up, mud in his hair and grass entwined in it also, Kuja had no hair brush or nothing to help beautify himself back up to godly standards...Kuja seemed to emit his Raiton element and the rain around seemed to crackle as the rain hit his sparks. Kuja was beyond pissed, beyond anger, beyond insanity. Kuja was now in the dark! His tail began to writhe about before busting out of it's cloth pouch that was sewn into the spinal area of his clothes. Kuja never showed his tail, ever but mess up with his beauty...hell wont hold him back.

He almost seemingly charged ahead before coming to a huge oak tree in a vast open space, dry land was sought underneath the trees bushy leaves as they shielded everything down below it. Kuja charge to it and skidded across the ground, the dirt and grass picking up as Kuja's feet dug into the ground.

"Right...I'll rest here...been walking most of the way and I am getting tired of this as of right now. Playing hide and seek with a bunch of retarded ass monkeys!" He growled before before getting conked on the noggin... He looked up and saw two people, a man and a woman, both wearing a prison attire. This must've been two other convicts...time to eliminate them and get the other two and finish this up. Just before Kuja was about to leap the woman raised her hand before slipping down the ground with the man, all three now at eye level. The woman was a jewel, truly a sight to behold and so was the man. Kuja felt almost upset that he was going to have to beat their pretty little faces.

"Hello there, I'm Kina and this is my partner in crime Kudja" The girl spoke, her voice like music! "He's a mute so he wont be doing any talking today, are you here to take us back?" She asked, a small evil smile growing on her face before Kuja nodded in response.

"I'm afraid so my little butterfly, shame you two aren't going to be looking beautiful anymore. There's only room for one in this world and that is me. Say goodnight" He said before taking stance. The two smiled and charged at Kuja, criss-crossing in and out of each other before the girl leapt in the air and the boy went in for a sliding kick. Pfft. uja easily dodged it and charged his left foot with his raiton element and brought it down hard on the boys leg, snapping it instantaneously. The air was soon filled with a blood curdling scream before Kuja brought up his other foot and aimed for the girls head but missed. The hell? She then proceeded to grab Kuja's leg, jumping over his head while bring his leg up past his head and slamming him into the ground. A shot of pain shot through his body as he took a gasp of air. The girl twisted her body and propelled Kuja at the trees bark, a loud thud filled the air before he slid off the tree, leaving a body imprint. Kuja landed on his back and rolled for a minute. She got lucky. He got to his feet, now limping due to that attack. The boy was now knocked out from the amount of pain that Kuja had put him through. The girl charged once more, her fists drawn back, ready for an airborne assault. Kuje concentrated his raiton to his left hand before countering her punches with his left jab to her right shoulder, dislocating it.

She went flying and rolling through the dirt before she stopped and howled in pain while her body numbed up due to the lightning coursing through her body now. Kuja walked over, pulled her up by her hair and did one swift chop to the back of her head, knocking her out...he was aiming for the full price of bringing them alive and that's what he was going to do.

Intermission: Kuja's last rest.

"That cow really did a number on my leg!" He moaned, gripping his thigh and calf before rubbing them softly, trying to ease the pain. "She was no ninja yet she fought like one...impressive at least...The boy was a poor excuse indeed, how he even got out of that prison was just sheer luck."
He watched as the sun began to set and he too rested his body, laying down under the tree as the sound of the rain soothed him off to the dream world. Tomorrow was going to be the final day to catch those bandits!

Convicts Number 4 & 5: Kuja's last chance!

Today was the last day for Kuja to complete his mission before he would have to force himself into going back to the village and gaining only half the reward! Not the done thing, no way! Kuja had been walking for hours, the skies releasing bolts of lightning down onto the world below. The gods must've been angry, maybe due to Kuja's unbelievable beauty and how they could never look as good but oh well.

Kuja came to a small dock with two boats on the docking bay...two people were sat perched on the bay. one seemed unconscious and the other was a behemoth of a man...It actually made Kuja shudder just looking at him...the strength this guy must have in one punch. He slowly walked up to the two and readied his lightning attacks just incase...the boards creaked, Kuja sneezed at one point but nothing...they just seemed...unphased by it.
"Hey you two! The ugly and sleeping beauty." He shouted over to the two. Nothing. Not even a fart from neither...Kuja couldn't help but feel a little disheartened...that was until he decided to peek over their shoulders. The bastards were sleeping! The nerve!!

Not giving up his chance, Kuja placed his hands on both of them, gently, before releasing a barrage of lighting into their bodies. They jolted for a sec before going into a slump...Finally...Kuja had finally managed to complete his mission! A long line of work it is to be a ninja indeed but worth the pay.

Wordcount: 2300/1000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.