You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Discover the Pervert (D Rank) Empty Discover the Pervert (D Rank) Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:35 pm

Iyata

Iyata

D-rank
She stepped outside of her home and looked down the street to see another Kiri Nin walking towards her. She looked at the Shinobi as he approached and held out a scroll to her, hesitantly she reached out and picked up the scroll out of his hands and looked at the Ninja expectantly. But he merely turned around and embarked back down the street. Her interest piqued she unraveled the scroll and read over the contents of the message. “A mission huh…”as she read further down the scroll her facial features twisted into a deep seeded hatred. "Oh, absolutely not. This will not do at all."She cursed softly underneath her breath before rolling up the scroll slowly and stowing it away on her person. She took a moment to gather her thoughts and proceeded to walk back inside to change her clothing.

Sometime Later....

The door slid open to the small store as Iya walked forward through the door sliding it closed behind her. She looked up and around slowly "Um, hello..." she called out. She was quickly answered by a man from the back. "Coming!" He called out in response. A average build man walks out from the back carrying some boxes in his arms setting them down before looking around to see who had summoned him. He adjusted his glasses ever so slightly that his eyes could adjust to the difference in light. He spyed Iyata in the distance wearing her tight white and purple accented training garment. He smiled to Iyata softly a moment, "What can I do for you miss?" Iya smiled in return and walked up to the counter folding her arms on it and leaning forward some.

"I had heard that you were in need of some help, and I am a little short on money and I could use a job. Are you still hiring?" She asked innocently and smiled to the older man. He nodded his head softly with the same never waning smile. "Indeed, can you start right away?" He asked softly. Iyata indicated with a swift nod of her head, "Yes of course!" She exclaimed with excitement.

He nodded his head, "Well alright, just throw on this apron and you can start by unloading the boxes from the back and bringing them in here and stocking the shelves."He stated with a warm smile and reached out a hand holding a crumpled garment made of white fabric. Iyata accepted the garment thankfully and looped it over her head and tied it up in back. "Alright!" She stated with enthusiasm before walking into the back room. She vaguely got a feeling that she was being watched but turned to look back at the manager to see him assisting a group of customers that had just come in. She pushed the thought out of her head and began the strenuous task of unloading the crates from the back and bringing them out to the shelving.

An Hour Passes...

Iya finished her task unloading all the crates and shelving all the items. She brushed her forearm against her brow and breathed a breath of relief. "Whew, that was a work out."She exclaimed with a chuckle. The owner turned his head to Iyata and smiled, "Hey come on over here and help arrange this top shelf for me." He asked of her softly, Iya smiled and nodded her head. "Of course!" She moved over to the shelf and grabbed the small ladder and climbed up to the top and began to arrange the merchandise upon the top shelf.

The manager looked up at Iyata are her young and lithe form moving back and forth, his gaze slowly taking in the curve of her waist line down to the curves of her rear end and down to her slender and athletic legs. He breathed ever so softly and glanced slowly around the room to make sure the coast was clear. He slowly positioned himself so he was directly behind Iyata. His eyes transfixed at her rear end as it moved back and forth with her work. He bit his bottom lip ever so softly, he hesitantly reached up and laid the palm of his hand softly onto the surface of her garment and gently applied pressure grabbing her ass gently.

Iyata aware of the details of her mission was not surprised, but the nature of the mission caused her to be. She started and whipped her head around to glare down at the manager, "Eh..Hey now! Enough of that!" She chastised the manager. The manager heard nothing of her words and threw his hands upward grabbing her not fully developed breasts and giving them a nice fondle. Iyata screamed down at him and threw her leg up kicking him square in the face before jumping down onto the ground kneeling to cushion the impact. "Enough, you pervert!" she squealed.

He rubbed the side of his face gently before his eyes narrowed, "Shut up and be a good girl, or I will make sure you never work in any of the shops ever again."He claimed and moved towards her again. Iyata frowned and made a series of handseals before taking a large gulp of air, "Mizokappa!" She called out before expelling a stream of high pressured water from her mouth directly into the chest of the Manager causing him to crash into the wall pinned under the weight of the pressure. She slowly backed her way out from behind the counter keeping the stream pointed right onto him.

She cut off the stream and looked at the manager drenched from head to toe with water and smiling at him dangerously, "Thank you, I will let you boss know who the perverted culprit is...I will see that YOU never work in any shop here again." leaving it at that she walked out of the shop ripping the apron off her body and tossing it on the hook outside as she walked away to file her report.

[Exit]

[wc: 1005/600]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.