You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We meet again (No Kill, Rei, Dunki) Empty We meet again (No Kill, Rei, Dunki) Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:48 pm

Dunki

Dunki

D-rank
Ever since his attempted escape from Kiri, he had been in a funk, he had been in a sour mood since then also. Whenever someone looked at him they sneered or cursed him now, as if he were a criminal. He guessed he kind of was a criminal, He had wanted freedom and gotten a slit throat for his effort, the scar tinged with a slight pain at the thought of it. He would train and get stronger for this goal, goal of... freedom. He was sitting in the cemetery beside some graves, whom they belonged to he knew not but it could've been him, he could've been 6 feet deep, if that med nin didn't heal him and the mizukage gave him leave. He had lost his Bastard sword in that fight with that...kid one of them had taken it when he fell unconscious he blamed the kid for that also, if it werent for him he would be in iwagakure by now. He sat there under a grave until early in the morning when he decided to walk around looking at the graves of multiple members of the hoshigaki clan. He had stopped when he saw the grave of his brother, Galik Hoshigaki, killed by a mugger. He wouldn't be weak like him he wouldn't...

2We meet again (No Kill, Rei, Dunki) Empty Re: We meet again (No Kill, Rei, Dunki) Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:11 pm

Reitou

Reitou

D-rank
Rei had heard of the Hoshigaki’s release from the hospital, apparently he had survived their encounter with minimal structural damage, he was lucky. Although the young Hoshigaki hadn’t been the only one to receive a memento, Reitou had given him a sliced throat and in return the Hoshigaki ensured Rei’s left shoulder would always bear the mark of his fury. The wound wasn’t mortal, but the Hoshigaki’s jutsu had bitten down to the bone, causing it to chip and fracture, it still held a deep and subtle throb whenever Rei moved it despite the Medical Ninja’s care.

Today Rei had come to the graveyard for a dual purpose, on one hand he had come to pay respects to the fallen of Yuki – no – Kuni, and on the other he had spotted the Hoshigaki travelling to the graveyard earlier, Rei had purchased a gift for him. Reitou knelt in from of his grandfather’s grave; he had been one of the first Shinobi to have died when the Shichiouza attacked the Village. The older and experienced Shinobi had been swatted aside by the fearsome Rogue Ninja as if he were nothing more than an insect, it was unnerving. Reitou slowly burned sweet smelling incense for his grandfather, silently praying to him and wishing him a better life in the afterlife.

Rei knelt for a little over an hour praying for his grandfather until the incense he burned for him finally flickered out. Once this occurred Rei slowly stood up from his traditional kneeling position and walked over to the grave he had leaned a large object on that was wrapped in clothe. He bowed politely to the headstone as a sign of respect for the long dead Shinobi.

“Thank you for watching over this as I communed with my grandfather, your sacrifice has not been forgotten.” He whispered as he grasped the only object on the large package that wasn’t wrapped, a hilt.

He had spotted the Hoshigaki earlier this morning in the cemetery, Rei partially wondered if he would still be in that location. As Reitou made his way to the last known location of his former foe turned ally, he paused wondering how the Hoshigaki would react to seeing the man who ruined his plans of grandeur. Rei pushed aside those thoughts; the Hoshigaki would be foolish to attack him inside Villages grounds without probable cause. After a few minutes Rei stood a few yards away from the young man, he seemed to be sulking near a headstone, odd.

“Hoshigaki, I heard you recovered successfully. I have brought you something, a gift really. We once fought as enemies because of a circumstance, but now we are allies and I wouldn’t have an ally face foes unarmed.” Reitou called out. “So here, take this as a token of…peace.” Rei said, choosing his words carefully as he didn’t want to call the Hoshigaki a friend yet.

After Rei called out to the Hoshigaki he thrust the large object that was gripped in his right hand and propped on top of his right shoulder into the ground. The wrappings slowly fell from the object revealing what it truly was, a Greatsword. While it was not of high quality and rust had clearly formed on the blade it was still better than the one the Hoshigaki had attempted to take his life with. A small smile appeared on Reitou’s lips, it matched his constant calm expression.

“Well, what are you waiting for? Come and take it, I didn’t buy it for myself.” Reitou called out, his green eyes staring unblinkingly at the young Hoshigaki.

Word Count: 600/600

Greatsword Code:

3We meet again (No Kill, Rei, Dunki) Empty Re: We meet again (No Kill, Rei, Dunki) Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:54 pm

Dunki

Dunki

D-rank
Dunki had not expected to find anyone else a the graveyard today, for it was still early morning much less the man who ha cut his throat. He had been sitting by his brothers tombstone for an odd 10 hours when the kid approached him with something wrapped up in cloth. He wondered about their last fight, he had to give credit to this kid he was pretty skilled, and with his advanced chakra nature that only boosted his prowess.Hoshigaki, ”I heard you recovered successfully. I have brought you something, a gift really. We once fought as enemies because of a circumstance, but now we are allies and I wouldn’t have an ally face foes unarmed.” . This kid had a gift for him this was almost unthinkable, he had seen the damage his shark missile had done to him, it had bit right down to the bone, ye he was right here pleasant and calling him an allie well he did not want to seem rude so he answered back Yeah...im lucky they said Haha hows your injury doing i havent seen it, i only heard about it, and what are you here for so early in the morning he said as he walked up to the swor stuck in the ground in front of him, it was rusty, but of much nicer quality then his old one this one seemed to hold an edge actually.

He drew it out of the ground carefully testing its balance and weight it was wonderfully balanced, the thought that this kid was giving it to him was almost absurd now. Thanks... its a really nice blade are you sure i can have it he said with a little confusion in his voice his clan was not the nicest of people and were cruel more so then not.

539 of 600

Last edited by Dunki on Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong word count)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.