You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira awoke in a hospital bead and sat up slowly. He looked around the room it was pretty bleak just his bed with white sheets and a white blanket along with a table on each side of it. He noticed a nurse and asked "Anyone come to visit while i was out?" She thought for a second then replied "Nope... i dont think so." She then exited the room. Hira laid back down with his arms crossed thinking to himself "I wonder if Himi or night will visit me?"

Night

Night

D-rank
As Night, who was bandaged and holding a plastic bag, came to the hospital, he looked around before heading to a nurse. "Excuse me, do you know which room number is Hiragana Kisame in? I'm here to visit. "The nurse then thought for a while before leading him in to a door. "Here's his room". Night nodded and thanked the nurse as she left.

As Night entered, he saw the bandaged Hira and said, "Hehe, you look pathetic. How are you feeling? I brought some buns, ramen, fruits and iced peach tea." night then unpacked the plastic bag and handed Hira his share while Night starts eating his own.

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
She was being guided up to a room, Hiragana's room. She was told that Night was visiting at the moment. Oh boy, she had something to say to the both of them. In her right had she carried a single flower, a pink throated Tiger Lily, and a stick. She stopped as she heard the doctor's assistant open a door and usher her into the room. Feeling their chakra Himitsu stepped over to the bedside handing the sweet smelling flower to the injured man. She turned to Night and felt around for the top of his head. Finding it, after touching his face a few times, she brought the stick down hard.
"New rule: No more fighting if I'm not there. Okay?" Her voice sounded slightly worried, as she was only told that Night had put Hira in the hospital.

http://w2tp.forumotion.com

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira was talking with night as Himitsu came in the room. When she handed Hira the flower he looked at it for a moment, and smiled he had never seen a flower quite like that before. He then saw Himitsu feeling nights face and thought "What is she doing?" then all of the sudden as Himitsu brought the stick down he rolled off the bed. He stood up and looked at them both a little suprised, but prepared if she were to come after him.

Last edited by Hiragana on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Night

Night

D-rank
As Night was chomping on his steamed bun while talking to Hira, he was interrupted when Himi entered. "Heh, Himi visited Hira? Man, I knew they had something. Look, she even brought a flower!" thought Night. As Himi, passes the flower to Hira, Night smirked.

After a little while, he saw Himi groping his head. Night then tilted his head in confusion. Suddenly, Himi used the stick and smacked Night at the head. As Night held the part where he was hit, he shouted, "Damn! That freaking hurt! Hira's the one who asked for a fight!!!!! NOT ME!!!! Tell her, Hira!!! And plus, you made my steamed bun drop. "

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
"Well I apologize about your food, but there is no need to get so terribly loud." Walking to the other side of the bed Himitsu preformed the same ritual of touching Hira's face, and then proceeding to do the same to his head with the stick. "Do you think that I would honestly forget about you? Get back in the bed." Pausing for a second and taking a breath she felt around for a chair. Upon finding one she continued. "Listen, I don't really care about who started the fight. What I care about is my team mate's well being. If you two want to spar, go ahead. Just don't use up nearly all of your chakra, or bring physical harm to one another." By the time she was done, she had sunk down into the chair and was holding her face with one hand, giving her a rather tired appearance. Standing up she announced that she had to leave.
[exit topic]

Last edited by Himitsu on Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total

http://w2tp.forumotion.com

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
As Hira watched Himitsu walk over towards him he knew it was his turn, as the stick wacked him in the head he clenched his teeth thinking "ouch that acually hurt quite bit." Hira still standing listened to her words and said "No its ok i feel fine, im all rested up, ill be ok." Hira walked over so he stood next to night and not far from where himitsu was sitting. He punched night in the arm playfully he then smiled saying "All in all, it was a good match though."

Night

Night

D-rank
Night laughed as Himitsu gave Hira a whack in the head. "Himi, don't worry, I'm not injured....at all. Other than my left hand, which received all the blows, I'm fine. Well, at least not as bad as Hira who roasted his whole body." Night then took a sip of his Iced Peach Tea. He then placed it down as Hira gave him a friendly punched. He then replied, "Well, it was a good match. All I know is, I won. Plus, I'll be waiting for the banquet you promised me. " He then gave Hira a wink.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.