You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Justice [D-Rank | Solo] Empty Justice [D-Rank | Solo] Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:58 pm

Aiza

Aiza

D-rank
Another D-Rank mission, although this one was going to be just a bit harder than the previous ones Aiza had faced before. He was to capture a vandal. He stood around the corner of Kareru's (the man who had been vandalized) home, and waited patiently for the suspect to arrive. Kareru was known for his eccentric and also a bit psychotic tendencies, but that didn't justify the vandalization of his property, and Aiza looked forward to dealing karmic justice as concisely as possible. It couldn't be too long before the vandal arrived, seeing as the boy had frequently painted up the place. Surely enough, after a few minutes of lying in wait, a short and fat boy approached the house and frantically looked left and right to make sure no one was looking. He had no view of Aiza, however, so he assumed the coast was clear and pulled out some paint, ready to get down to business. Aiza gave a disappointed sigh. Konoha youth these days, he expected more from them, but they were imbeciles and troublemakers from what he could tell. He waited a few moments before stepping around the corner and giving the boy a smile. "How's the vandalizing goin'?" he said in an impartial tone. The boy dropped the paint immediately and looked at Aiza with surprise.

"...I didn't do anything. You can't prove anything." How stupid. Aiza resisted the urge to face palm, and looked down at the spilled paint that now covered the boy's feet and the surrounding ground. His hands were red with paint as well.

"Not the brightest, are you? I literally caught you red-handed. Look, you won't get into trouble if you just don't do it again and apologize to Kareru. Oh, and you have to clean it up, of course. Tell me, what's your name?" The boy stared at the ground and didn't dare look up. He muttered his name with an angry tone.

"I'm Fuji, Akane. If you try and get me in trouble, I'll tell my mom." Aiza wanted to punch this little asswipe so bad. He looked down at the gauntlet on his fist, and wondered if Akane would survive a punch...he shook his head and looked back up.

"Look, I don't wanna be here, you don't wanna be here, so let's just settle this. Apologize, promise never to do this again, and clean up the paint, or I'll fucking sock you in the face so hard that the remnants of your brain will be halfway across the village with chunks of your skull stuck in them. Got it?" He felt that it was a decent enough thread to scare the kid into submitting. It wasn't like he was actually going to kill Akane. Or maybe he was going to....nah, Takeshi would destroy him and the kid wasn't worth that.

There was a long awkward pause after that. Akane considered his options...and begrudgingly chose to clean up and everything. With a grin, Aiza went into the house and called out for Old Man Kareru, who came outside and approached Akane. "You wanted to tell me something?" the ancient person asked. He was honestly a really creepy old dude; his wife was dead, but he had  schizophrenia, so he saw her frequently and was talking to her. Aiza didn't like him much more than the obnoxious fat kid.

"Sorry for throwing paint all over your house." Aiza nodded as Akane said this, and then turned to Kareru. "You got it from here? Just make sure he cleans it up and all." Kareru nodded, and Aiza felt accomplished. He turned and left, walking down the dirt road that led to the central crossroads of the village.

(642)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.