You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Suteki Yaku

Suteki Yaku

D-rank
Mission name: Books, Books everywhere!
Mission rank: D [Repeatable]
Objective: Work in the Iwagakure library, don’t get any of the books damaged.
Reward: 60 Ryo
Mission description: Attention: Librarian wanted for short-term position in the Iwagakure library. Please come to the Iwagakure library ASAP, help needed for shelving position.
Mission details: Minimum of 600 words, don’t damage any of the books or you won’t get paid

The following week was a little slow on missions, but after that day of training I had, I was glad for the slowdown.  I had had a sluggish pull upon my body during the entire week.  I slept in on most days, and had very little want to train.  For the most part of the week, all I did was my daily chores; daily survival needs like buying and cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner, cleaning around the house.  Outside of that, all I did was bask in the sun or stay in on cloudy days, with the occasional calm venture around the city.  

Well, actually, I did have one mission that was given to me during the week.  It was a slow going mission, and took up a better part of my day.  I was asked to go to the Iwagakure Library and assist them with a few basic need jobs.  What I was to do for the library was unknown, and I would be filled in on what was needed once I got to the library and spoke to the one in charge.  It was a D rank mission, so I had a little idea of what I was to expect.  Most likely I would be assisting people cleaning and maintaining the library in some manner.  

I took my leisure getting to the library, as I was also informed to show up sometime in the afternoon.  The exact time was up to me, so the rush was very slight.  I walked into the cathedral like building, and headed towards the information desk.  Here, I met the library supervisor and spoke to her that I was sent here to assist them with what they needed.  The supervisor informed me that the job consisted of placing books back onto shelves.  That was all I needed to do.  I considered this as being the likely job, and expected it to be an easy one.

Last edited by Suteki Yaku on Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Suteki Yaku

Suteki Yaku

D-rank
The supervisor took me to the back room, and the job became a little depressing. Books, stacked as tall as me, stretching from wall to wall. The room was about 20 feet by 12 feet, and a few desks were within the room. By the doorway was a single cart that could only hold one of these stacks at a time as was my given tool for the job.

Even with my sluggish feeling, perhaps something like this would help raise my lack luster current nature.

The supervisor stared into the room then turned around, leaving to do..well what ever it was she did, leaving me in the room with the books. I grabbed the cart and started stacking them, attempting to place them in some sort of an order, based on the numbers that were printed onto them. I could see, this was going to be a long job, though nothing said I had to completely finish the job, just that I was to help for a little while.

I didn't want to drag my feet per say, but I knew that I would more then likely be visiting multiple locations several times over. It was the supervisors fault for letting it get to this amount of an disorder. So I started on my quest of re shelving books.

By the end of the first hour, I managed to shelf about 3 stacks. The first two stack of books took me a while to get my orientation within the library. it was a complex layout and it took some getting used to. Perhaps that was a lesson in itself? The next hour I managed to complete 5 stacks easily enough. The next hour, I decided to include my sand manipulation into the mix, and was able to move a little quicker, and got up to 7 stacks.

As I moved onto the next hour, lunch was coming around and the supervisor came to me. She looked around in the room as I was transferring books from the ground to the shelves with my sand and screeched some. "What are you doing! What is all this sand! Out, get out now!" She was a little histerical. She started to push me out of the building and left me on the front stoop of the library.

[Mission Complete)

Suteki Yaku

Suteki Yaku

D-rank
Mission name: Park Beautification
Mission rank: D [Repeatable]
Objective: Beutify the parks in Iwagakure.
Reward: 60 Ryo
Mission description: The parks haven't been repaired in a long time. Broken benches, stomped flowers, old rotten trees. As Iwagakure is slowly awakening from it's kage-less sleep, it would be a good idea to awaken the village itself. Your mission is to beautify the parks, by any ways at your disposal. This includes fixing, or building benches, planting tree saplings, planting flowers, cleaning trash, etc.
Mission details: You will have to beautify at least 3 parks to finish the mission. Required wordcount is 600.
I left the library, a little angry about how I was ushered from within by that negligent librarian supervisor. I hadn't damaged the books in any form, and was careful enough to remove any sand, or at least most of the sand I used. But either way, it was a mission accomplished, and that was all that mattered to me. I was still tired from my training a few days ago, and decided to head to the store, pick up lunch, and then supplies for dinner and head home and relax for the remainder of the day.

A few more days passed, and I had finally regained my full strength. I felt fantastic, and ready to go out and train. Though I did have a summons to go see the kage about some missions that needed my attention yesterday, so I had to make a stop off at the kage tower first.

Two missions were given to me by the kage, one involved going to the training grounds, another involved investigating some occurrences near it as well.

So I started off towards the training park that I had been at before. My mission was to restore the training park or other parks within the village. It was a mission that made plenty of sense. Destruction of materials within the parks from training, needed to be taken care of otherwise it could easily lead to a disaster. A dead or dieing tree allowed to dry out could easily catch on fire from a fire based jutsu, or lighting jutsu, and take out half the forest. Combine that with dry bushes and dead fallen leaves and it could even reach the buildings within the village, cascading to a wild fire within the walls. It would be a tragic scenario.

Along with the training park, the same applied to parks where people walked in, kids played within, and the few animals that lived within the village stayed at. General upkeep was always an important need.

The park I was assigned to was the training park, where just a week easier I had been at, practicing my fantastically successful water jutsu, and the not so successful earth release jutsu.

366 towards Mission

Suteki Yaku

Suteki Yaku

D-rank
I took my time making my way from the Kage tower to the park, stopping off at a small market, to pick up a set of cut fruit and some bread for lunch later on. I had two missions to complete at the park, one involving the cleaning of the training grounds, and the other involving some horrible occurrences at the park. I was told that someone was going around, purposely destroying public property, including spray painting the buildings along the edges of the training ground. It was also believed that he might start setting fires as well, and precaution needed to be taken. I wasn't sure how it went from spray painting buildings to setting them on fire, but I didn't argue. Perhaps they had some sort of intel I hadn't been given. In any case, I was going to have to make my way to the training grounds first.

Personally, I had other thoughts along side going to the training grounds that I also wanted to focus on. I had trained earth ninjutsu, water ninjutsu, though their was one more element to my list of skills I wanted to train in. I wanted to make an attempt to learn and utilize my wind release element. A few wind element ninjutsu would have been a nice addition as well.

A week ago, I had failed miserably at earth release, but was extremely successful at water release, so wind release was a toss up for the most part. The only difference though between those to elements, and my wind release element was I already had a ninjutsu under my belt for the wind release. I was proud of my ability during the academy with my wind release technique. It set me by a huge margin apart from the other students at the academy. Well... I was already set apart by a small margin being able to control my sand, but to be able to control an element which everyone, er rather anyone that had the element could have tapped into was a bump for me. I was proud of my skill, and utilized it during a field test when we were playing a game of capture the flag.

I had used it in two instances, the first being to move in another direction when over jumped a tree, and almost slammed into the ground. I was fairly high up, and itf I didn't use the Wind Release: Stream jutsu, I would have slammed fairly hard into the ground. But using it allowed me to increase my distance and land safely onto another tree. I wasn't very skilled at it at the time, and after practicing it a few more times was able to use it to move much greater distances, and in the opposite direction if needed, instead of just upwards a little more. The second use was as a smokescreen, I blew the jutsu into the dirt, and caused a little smokescreen, er and blinded a few people temperately.

Well, I was much more skilled at it now then I was back during that time, though I still had plenty of room to grow.

530 towards Wind Release D to C

Suteki Yaku

Suteki Yaku

D-rank
Name: Wind Release: Spiralling Wind Ball (Fūton: Rasen Fuusen ~ 風遁・ラセン風玉)
Canon/Custom: Canon
Type: Offensive
Element: Fūton
Range:
Specialty: Ninjutsu
Duration: 1 post
Cooldown: 4 posts
Description: This technique allows the user to breathe wind-infused chakra into the palm of their hand, shaping it into a small, whirlwind-like ball. Then the user will shoot it at their opponent. This technique is very fast and powerful, as it is capable of smashing through thick rock and large trees. A direct blow to the head will cause concussion and daze the victim, reducing their movement speed, reaction time and physical strength by one rank for 4 posts. Impact with other sections of the body can cause hairline fractures as well as shredding the surface of the victim's exposed flesh, coating in in countless tiny, 2 cm deep cuts. Each ball costs 5 chakra to make, and the user must make at least three at once. A total of six can be produced per use. Each sphere must be breathed into the palm of the user's hand and then tossed.
Learning C rank technique : 1200
3670 words needed

In an attempt to increase my ability and strength in the use of the Wind element, I would try to use the Wind Release: Stream jutsu along with attempt at learning another jutsu along side of it.  Perhaps that would increase my proficiency in the Wind element.  At least I had some form of skill in wind release already, so I was already i a better condition than I was with Earth Release, and even more so than I was with Water Release, and I managed to learn a jutsu within that release.  So this one should go by a little more smoothly hopefully.  

I made my way slowly along a side road that would eventually lead to the training grounds.  I wasn't in a hurry, and tore off a peice of the bread I was going to eat for lunch.  The smell was intoxicating, and causing me to crave for a small piece.  As I walked the side road, chewing on the piece of warm bread, I came upon a painting of graffitti, above a trash can in the middle of two buildings, and the exits from either side.  Perhaps this was one of the boys pieces of work?  

I examined it while walking pass, but just continued.  I was still some ways from the training grounds, so chances are it was the work of someone else, maybe even from a long time ago.  This was a decently safe village, though I have been told this area wasn't the best place to be.  I continued on my way, crossing a major road, with a few housing units running along it.  I took the road as it would lead to another side street that would run straight to the training grounds, without me needing to over exert my self in any form or way, like jumping over a barricade or buildings.  

I continued along, going down the side street, entering the area before the park.  I knew I was close because the entire area seemed to change.  Mostly housing apartments were along the training grounds, keeping a good portion of the shinobi population in the village, and jumped from a building and atop a tree nearby, looking over the area that surrounded me.  From where I was standing, I could hear the sounds of people nearby training, the yells of those going through some form of grueling training.  

400 words

Suteki Yaku

Suteki Yaku

D-rank
The training I would be going through wouldn't be of such intensity, as I set my own pace. But it had it's moments at times. I continued to scan the area, looking around for those nearby, trying to find a secluded spot to train at. I didn't want to interfere or be interfered with during my training, for the chance of friendly fire. I continued to look around then stopped my gaze on a group, three people running through the forest nearby to my left, the west north west location. I watched as they ran through the forest, going in deeper. They must have just entered the training grounds. I would have to avoid that section of the forest.

I looked a little more towards the west from them. It seemed to be unoccupied, but it was pretty close to the edge of the other city district that surrounded nearby. I could go in deeper into the training grounds, but I needed to stay close to the edges, for a watch out for that criminal. It would make a great location to keep an eye out, in case he made an escape into the forest from either locations of the city into the forest. Though I would have to be careful, in case any civilians entered the forest. It would be tragic if I hit someone out for a walk.

The edges of the training grounds were used by civilians, especially children to go play within. Perhaps take a leisurely stroll or what not. Though it was known to be training grounds for shinobi, most of us knew to stick more deeper within when training. So I would just have to be careful.

I jumped towards the location I wanted to train at. I moved along the trees until I felt I was in the general center between the two sides of where the city met the forest. I entered a fairly small clearing, surrounded by forest towards the city, and then a wavy opening leading deeper into the forest then trees beyond that. I would say I was probably about 60 meters into the forest from both edges of the city. The clearing looked to stretch about 8 meters wide at the largest part, and stretch 26 meters to the west north west of my location. A few rocks decorated the area, and a small patch of gravel around the center of the area near those rocks. It was most likely created by a shinobi training at some point. The area wasn't as pretty as the last place I trained, but it would of course suit me just fine, since I wasn't training water release based jutsu. '

Around the area was a small spot of wild flowers and I walked over to them and sat in the middle, with my legs crossed. I decided I would start training with some breathing methods, then move on to the real stuff.

Suteki Yaku

Suteki Yaku

D-rank
The sun shined onto my pale body, between the few open spots that my skin was exposed beneath my clothing, warming it. The sensation of the warmth was enjoyable as I sat and breathed in deeply, then out slowly. A small breath of air passed by, causing my loose clothing and hair to shutter slightly as it blew passed. I opened my eyes as the small brush of air passed me by, watching the tall grasses and flowers weave and wave in it's rhythmic pattern, as if small slices of wind were blowing through it. I breathed in deeply again, then out slowly, allowing myself to take in the area around myself, along with focusing on the thought of contorting my chakra into my breath.

Again, the air was sucked in through my nose, I mixed some of my chakra into the very breath that would again release what I had taken in before a while back. As I blew the air out, the wind picked up, causing my very own shifts in the tall grasses and flowers in front of me. I breathed out slowly, but constantly, the flowers and grass bending away from me. 3 seconds, 5 seconds, 8 seconds, 12 seconds then it stopped. I managed to release the wind jutsu for 12 full seconds. It wasn't at full strength, or rather, the Wind Release: Stream Jutsu was at full strength, but I controlled it carefully, allowing for a prolonged use. Even weakening it from a 2 second burst to a 12 second burst, it was still a fairly strong release. A few petals were missing on the flowers just before me, up to a distance of 8 feet. I breathed in slowly again, and repeated the process, trying to extend the range, or time limit in a multitude of ways. By pressing my lips together closer as my lips scrunched, kissing the air. By breathing out with more force through the small opening, the range grew further, but the area of affect grew smaller. I avoided blowing out as fast as possible, to increase the possibilities of affect.

Suteki Yaku

Suteki Yaku

D-rank
After my meditation and jutsu practicing, I stood up and looked around me real quick, stretching my arms and legs to get ready for my next form of training. While stretching, I looked around the area to see how I would attempt my next training. I found a tree I wanted to land onto, behind another tree. I wanted to attempt to bypass the tree in front in order to get to the other tree. This was my first attempt really at using Wind Release: Stream in an attempt to maneuver in the air, rather then increase my distance when jumping, or to use it as a way to create a cloud to hide my movements or escape.

I got ready, looking at how I was going to attempt this job. Jump onto another tree ahead of me, then jump out from there and then using the Wind Release: Stream I would push myself around the other tree and onto my target site. It seemed simple enough of a plan. I started running towards the initial tree, and jumped, leaping in the air about 8 feet and grabbing onto a limb with my hands and placing my feet onto the trunk. I pushed off the truck as hard as I could, using the the limb to brace myself as I pushed off and upwards towards the side of the tree that was blocking my path. I jumped about 6 feet to it's left, and I was reaching my climax height as I just passed the tree. I turned my head to my right and breathed in deeply. 'Wind Release: Stream' was activated, and I blew the air out of my lungs as hard as I could, trying to release it all in less than a second.

My momentum direction was changed, as I was slung in the air and my body changed directions. The jerking motion was stronger than I had thought it would be, and I had made a mistake. I was flying through the air, and ended up between my target tree and the one that was blocking my path. I flew between the trees, trying to reach out to the closest one and missing it. I kept moving and another tree was in my path. Wind Release: Stream was strong enough to increase my distance by a huge amount, much more than I thought I would have been capable of. I contorted my body to get my feet in front of me as I slammed into the tree. The sting of the landing vibrated through my legs and up to my arms.

My small body shirked downwards and I placed my hand onto the trunk of the tree to try and catch myself, forcing my chakra onto the bottoms of my feet to try and stick to the tree. Though it wasn't enough, and my body slipped around the trunk of the tree and almost half way around the tree. I stayed in that position, my hand on the trunk, and the chakra on my feet, my kees bended to keep my balance. I slowly stood up, the pain in my knees slowly vanishing. Well, it was a failure, but I did manage to accomplish my task, even if my true destination wasn't reached. I would just have to continue my practice with the jutsu to figure out how to control the strength with greater degree, and than figure out the physics or geometry to hit where I wanted to hit. I laughed and slowly made my way down the tree, purposely not jumping from the tree as I didn't want to attempt fate and increase the pain I was feeling.

618 words, 354 last turn.

1803 words left

Suteki Yaku

Suteki Yaku

D-rank
I continued down the side of the tree, every step causing the pain to course through up from the soles of my feet and up my leg quickly. It wasn't a horrible pain, as I was able to continue moving to get to the ground, but it was enough to dictate my actions. When I made it to the ground I placed my arm on to the tree, stabling myself as I stepped off slowly onto the ground. I continued to lean on the tree, trying not to show face from the pain I was feeling running along my legs. I just stood there for about 4 minuets, attempting to enjoy the life around me, listening as the wind blew through the surrounding trees. I did rub my leg fora moment, though that didn't really help at all, it only managed to increase the pain so I stopped and just stood silently and motionless.

After the pain subsided, I turned around, pushing myself off the tree and headed back for the opening before me. The leaves at my feet rustled with each step until I exited the shadows of the forest and stepped into the warm light within the opened area. I had another jutsu that I wanted to attempt to train, one perhaps similar in some ways to the 'Wind Release: Stream' jutsu I had just used. It was an offensive jutsu, with some decent amount of power, at least that was what I had seen. Though it had plenty of drawbacks, it would, could serve a purpose in battle.

I walked further into the sun then spun around, flattening out the grass below my feet, and kicking the taller blades out as I spun. Perhaps with this jutsu, I could kill two birds with one stone, rather than just aimlessly use it. I walked the perimeter of the opened area within the forest, looking for a downed tree on the outskirts.

The birds sang. I listened to one in particular that was sitting just outside the line of trees, atop a tree letting it's call lose. I could hear it echo from within the forest to my left, and then from the forest all the way to my right. The bird was quite loud, making sure all could hear. At least it was a pleasant sound. I passed the bird and just a few yards away, I found my target. A tree that was broken in half, most likely from some academy students or another group of genin that were training with some form of jutsu. It was a common site, to see a tree in half, or dislodged in this area. This one had a large rip torn down the middle running along from about 7 feet up down to just about 1 foot from the base. The tree also had burn marks on a portion of it. This tree took quite a beating, it would make for a perfectly acceptable target.

First, the stump and upper part of the tree would make for good practice with my wind jutsu. Second, I had a mission that needed to be done, a cleaning the park mission. Removing this tree, and allowing it to decompose back into the earth faster was a worth while need, and would fall within the needs of the mission perfectly.

Suteki Yaku

Suteki Yaku

D-rank
I stood before the broken down tree, trying to figure out how to accomplish the task of using the wind jutsu I had in mind.  The wind blew across me, tossing my hair in front of my eyes.  The silk like movement of my clothing being caught along with the wisp of wind.

The jutsu I wished to master was known as Wind Release: Spiralling Wind Ball.  It was a C rank jutsu with the capabilities of breaking through trees and rather large rocks with it's concussive force.  The mean little ball of wind was also quite the speed demon, though it's only real down fall was the size of this little ball of wind.  It felt like a rather perfect jutsu for me though, it's discrete size and speed could lend aid to keeping my enemies at a distance.  And to add to it's abilities, I could create these small gusts of wind multiple times at a rather quick rate.  I couldn't wait to attempt and master this jutsu.  My hopes were rather high for learning this jutsu, the pain in my knees were but a distant memory.  

I clamped my hands together and rubbed them together, clasping after a moment feeling the warmth created from the movement.  I was starting to get a little frazzled now before my attempt.  The jitters were coming along, perhaps the pain from the last jutsu was still floating around somewhere in my mind.

I pushed the thought aside quickly, breathing in than out.  I repeated the motions, breathing in, than slowly out with pressure created from puckering my lips.   I cupped my hands and than took in a breath, holding it for a moment.  I focused my chakra around the air I imagined within me.  It took hold of my breath and I blew out slowly into my hands.  The wind wrapped around within my hand, but flew around and fell out of my grasp as easily as a child trying to capture the air within their hands.  

My first attempt failed.  I closed my eyes and thought for a moment, than took in another breath.  This time, i divided my attention.  The chakra within me moved and wrapped around the breath of air I took in, and than I sent some of it to my hands.  I would have to control the wind within my hands by using chakra, warping it and containing it into a ball.  I blew out into my hands and closed the cupping of them around the ball within.  I focused trying to contain the wind within.  I could feel the stirring within my clasped hands.  I slowly opened them to reveal a fairly small ball of wind.  It was see through, though the site of my hands below and around it were distorted slightly.  As I let in the light, I could now see the small ball or wind take life, or rather, take in the light.  It seemed alive somehow, as I controlled it, trying to keep it from dieing out or fading away.  I slowly opened my hands, revealing the small ball more and more until my hands were completely open.  The small ball just spun around within my hands, and for some reason, I felt a certain amount of calmness take over me.  It was quite the site really, but it still had another face to it as well.  I focused my chakra into my hands and pushed forward with it towards the direction of the tree.  The ball of wind flew from my hands and before I could see it leave, the truck of the tree splintered sending an incredible amount of sound from the impact.  I looked where it hit and the trunk was practically gone.  This jutsu packed quite a kick.  

I closed my hands slightly again and took in another breath of air.  I blew into my hands and molded the wind into a ball, though this time I didn't close my hands.  I watched as the ball took shape, this time larger than before.  I opened my hands and sent the ball quickly.  I saw it travel in the air this time, as it slammed into the ground close to where I had aimed before.  The remainder of the tree shifted from the impact and rolled, now completely on the ground.  What little truck of the tree had remained was now gone, broken or buried by dirt.  

I repeated the motions, closely my hand less yet again, and blowing the air into them.  The ball was even larger yet again, and I took aim.  I released the ball of wind towards the tree and it ripped into it, causing a huge chunk of wood to spit into the air.  I could hear the pieces of wood fall to the ground slowly, thumping with the sound of something similar to rain.  I managed to master this jutsu!  

Though I didn't stop, I breathed in some more and blew into my hands.  This time blowing into just one of my hands.  The wind wrapped around and condensed into a small sphere.  It was back to the size of my first attempt.  Though it was harder to keep it under control.  I felt some of the wind rip away and blow calmly through my fingers.  I aimed for the leaves of the tree and let it loose.  The leaves blew up into the air, spinning as they came down, falling all around me.  It was a great ending, the leaves and a few flowers blowing around me as a gust of wind took some of them, spinning around me.  One of the first times I had such a great success and ease with learning a jutsu.  All I could do was smile and watch the leaves continue on their paths.

976 words

Suteki Yaku

Suteki Yaku

D-rank
Mission name: Catching a Prankster
Mission rank: D
Objective: Catch the kid who sprayed graffiti over the whole city.
Reward: 80 ryo
Mission description: A boy has been putting graffiti on the wall of buildings. He has thus far managed to escape custody, and posses skills equal to that of an Academy ninja, able to move around on rooftops to escape capture. Now it is your turn to try and capture him, good luck!
Mission details: The boy has the skills of a Academy Student. He can jump over buildings.

268 words left for training
600 words for mission

I had managed to further my skills within the wind release. I felt more invigorated by my feat; stronger, more in control, and rather ecstatic that I felt so invigorated. Usually with the amount of training I had just done in the past, it would have left me in a rather tired and sloth like state. Though now, now I felt the exact opposite. Perhaps all this training was paying off. I had increased my capabilities beyond that of what I had when I was within the academy.

On that front though, I was still a step away from being a full fledged shinobi. Especially a shinobi of a village. I was still lacking a master, a squad, to whom I could work with to further the village and myself. Though that wasn't stopping me, not in the least. I was still doing missions on a daily to weekly basis. Though...it wasn't anything amazing. The missions were rather basic and mundane. Though that wasn't to say, to myself, that they were pointless. They...would only take me so far. But when the time came, perhaps I would have something to show for my efforts! I wasn't going to be someone that was carried around. That was an important aspect to me, an important quality I wanted to have when I joined a squad.

I started to walk back towards the city, since I had succeeded in my training, and completed my mission, it was starting to get late, and time to initiate the last mission I was given for today. I was to investigate and detain, a boy that was disturbing the peace, and destroying property by spraying the sides of buildings.

The lights started to flicker on around the city as I exited the edge of the park, along the road that ran around it. I looked up into the sky, the sun was just starting to set, but I still had plenty of daylight left. Perhaps with the shadows from the buildings facing away from the sun, it did get darker in this area sooner. I walked towards the side of a building and started walking up the edge of it. It would give me a better vantage point from the top of one of these buildings to see the surrounding area.

I got to the top of the building, and peered over the raised ledge straight towards the inner section of this part section of the village. A thought floating back to when I was given the general information for this mission...

I was standing in front of the desk of one of the many secretaries the Kage had, watching as he shuffled papers around. "It is about time we give you a slightly more complicated mission Yaku. One, involving...the capturing of a person." He pulled the papers out and started to read from them. "A boy from the southern section of the village had been....." The crimes were listed and some vague general information was passed along to me.

Though what stuck out as important was, "It would seem this, BOY, is a student from the academy. He seems to be quite capable of evading the local police, jumping atop of buildings easily and moving quickly. Thus his capture was passed onto us, since this is a shinobi matter. Your job is to capture the boy, and bring him in to us. Though Yaku, be sure not to hurt the kid to much. He is to be punished by us, not you!" He smiled and then put the paper down. "Your skills should be quite useful in this matter. We expect a quick and peaceful solution from you.."

My skills...I had to think that he was speaking about my ability to control sand, after all, that was one of the few skills I had that did put me apart from others.

I looked upon the city below, watching the people pass as the sun slowly set out of site. The rest of the lights of the city slowly flickered on, and the streets emptying as they did. A few people were always out and about at this time, though very few comparably. I watched as a young couple meandered down the street, hugging each other closely. As they passed a side street, I saw a kid poke his head out and look around. 'This was my target'. A kid out alone at this time was rare, though I had to wait and watch. He ducked into another side street and I followed a top the building nearby. He stopped behind a restaurant and took something out from his pocket, shaking it. It was a bottle or can. I had him.

The building was a little higher up than I could control my sand so I walked down the edge slowly, softly, silently. I slowly drew my sand out of my gourd, moving it to the sides where the road exited, as he stood thinking about what to draw. I felt it than or rather noticed it than, I was able to control my sand quite efficiently out to my limits of 5 meters. The sand curled along the air towards the kid as he held the can out, and started to spray. I had hoped to get him before he started though, now was as good a time as any. I took steps down loudly and he jumped back, I spoke, "Hey kid, whatcha up to?". He looked around seeing my sand all around him swaying as I stepped onto the ground and he turned. He was startled, "What the hell?" I spoke as I drew my hands forward, "Trust me, just give up!" My sand started to cover the top of us than he looked up and jumped. He smashed into the sand churning above and fell just to the left of me. I looked down at him, "I have been sent here to bring you in." I turned my open hand that was sticking out and moved it towards him. More sand came from my gourd and crossed in front of me heading towards the kid on the ground. He dropped the can and spoke loudly, "OKAY!! YOU WIN!! I GIVE UP!!" The sand just stopped as it was about to touch him and I turned my hand down and it dropped to the ground. I smiled and joyfully said, "Good to hear."

The rest was rather plain. I helped the kid up and told him I needed to restrain him. He let me bind his hands together and sat on the ground as I reabsorbed my sand into my gourd. The boy watched slightly frightened and mystified by my skill with the sand. I helped him up and we headed to the kage's tower. I turned him in and as a favor to help him somewhat, I said he peacefully gave up when I spotted him. A slight lie perhaps but it was a good day for me. Seeing the boy give up quickly, and his somewhat interest in my abilities played to me. He was obviously interested in still being a shinobi for the village. Perhaps he would work passed his problems, I hoped.

1210 words for extra measure.
Mission complete
Training jutsu Complete
Training Element Complete

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.