You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

It had to be now or never. Time was no longer on his side. Shibirin gazed out to the large, sandy area he and his fellow villagers used to train on. He had heard news that his best mate Trilby had improved by far, now reaching levels Shibirin could only dream of reaching. He needed to get stronger, faster, harder, better and smarter. He couldn’t waste anymore time sitting around at home wishing he could find someone to fight with, no, he needed to train alone.

He had arrived at the Tsumi sand grounds not long after he left his house. He had a jutsu in mind that he wanted to train and if he did perfect it, it would be a kick-start to his one year training to get back to the top. The wind was blowing hard, but Shibirin was far too used to his village’s environment to care. The heat was burning his thoughts of going on further and further away from the village, but he was far too used to the heat to let it get the better of him. He advanced out to the sand grounds for another five minutes, before coming to sudden halt. ’This seems like the right place to start. If I go out any further and a sandstorm starts, I may be too far out to call for help if I need it, so I’ll just stay here,’ thought Shibirin, as he now took his three sheathed katana, (Genko, Sai and Nora) from his left hip and placed them down on the ground behind him. ”Ok, now for the warm up” he said to himself, as he began jogging 10 meters from the spot he had dropped the katana at and then back. He did this for about five minutes before he took a short, 2 minute rest.

He then got back to his feet and began studying the jutsu he had thought of. ”So, the 4rth Dimensional jutsu. To practise it I’ll need a wall and i can easily summon one with my Earth Changing Terrain jutsu,” he spoke aloud, and that was exactly what he did. He weaved together a few hand signs and focused his chakra into the ground in front of him. Within two seconds, a large wall that was 10 meters tall, 10 meters wide and 5 meters thick, emerged from the ground in front of him. He then moved back a few steps and surveyed the wall carefully. ”Ok, so the objection is to be able to pass through that wall, without changing its physical appearance. Now, maybe if i focus my Earth chakra to soften the wall into a mud-like substance, i may be able to pass through it, but...” he spoke to himself, still unsure whether or not his plans would work.

Shibirin decided to use a tactic known as trial and error; he was going to attempt any idea of his that he came up with and build up on the jutsu using its results. Firstly, he moved near the wall and placed his right palm flat on the centre of the wall. He then concentrated his chakra into Earth chakra, before using it to change the state of the wall. Within seconds, the wall began to melt from its original rock-hard state to a gooey mud-like state, but that wasn’t his intentions. The wall continued to melt, until it was now a small mud pit in front of Shibirin. ”Ok, so that didn’t work and I think I know what I have to do next. I need to change the wall into a mud-like state but be able to maintain its shape and form, as if nothing had happened to it” he estimated. He summoned but another wall, right where he had summoned the first one. It was the same size as the one before, so there weren’t any variables in his ‘experiments’. He placed both his right palm and his left this time, flat on the centre of the wall and again, focused part of his chakra into his right hand, into Earth chakra and used it to change the state of the wall into mud, whilst at the same time he used the second part of his chakra with his left hand to maintain the wall’s form. Nothing happened to the wall, but he felt his hands sinking through the wall. He figured that he needed his palms in contact with the wall at all times for the jutsu to work, so just s his finger tips emerged on the other side of the wall, he regained contact with the wall from the other side, before allowing the rest of his body to sink through. When he was at the other side of the wall, he let go of the wall and nothing happened. He then took a quick walk around the wall: it hadn’t changed its form or shape during the entire process, but now Shibirin had to perform the jutsu again, this time with a larger wall.

Instead of summoning a larger wall to use, he just enlarged the one he had used to that it was 20 meters tall and 20 meters wide and 10 meters thick. He worked out the hand signs that would best fit the jutsu: Boar, Tiger and Serpent, before performing them in order from boar, to tiger then serpent. He then chanted out the words, ”Earth style: 4th Dimension” and placed both his hands flat on the centre of the wall. He then focused his chakra, this time quicker than before and walked straight through the wall, not forgetting to maintain contact with it at all times. When he had passed through, he again surveyed the wall and saw no change to its size, height, depth, shape, form or texture. It was a successful attempt and as far as he knew it, his jutsu was complete. ”Now to see if i can pass other things like swords, through the wall as well,” he said aloud, as he made his way towards the pile of swords he had dropped. He placed them on his left hip and then advanced on towards the wall. He threaded the hand signs required for the jutsu, spoke out aloud, ”Earth style: 4th Dimension” and then placed both his hands flat on the centre of the wall, before passing through it with ease. After that, he again surveyed the wall: nothing had changed, the jutsu was a success.

[Word Count: 1081/1000]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.