Kotaro

D-rank
Symbol: Kajiya Clan [Done] 3919

Clan: Kajiya Clan

Kekkei Genkai: Tricky Earth

Elements: Doton

Specialization: Ninjutsu

Clan History:
The Kajiya clan is a fairly small clan that originated in Iwagakure. The clan is the product of two merged clans. The two would always battle the other for land, resources, and various other things in the mountain ranges. One day the leaders decided to end the constant fighting and made their off spring marry into the other clan becoming one. Many did not like this idea or could stand the other clan and slowly the numbers diminished. The ones left over truly cared for one another and valued the ideals of not fighting.
  They relocated to Kumogakure a large plot of recently owned land became available. Quickly they began trekking across the many borders and settled down and made a small little village. This village had more than enough space, for their many children to play and grow and room for the older members to grow food and enjoy other liesure activities. They are a poor clan, but they value family and the small things in life. So even when they do obtain large amounts of money they stick together and try to spread the wealth. They have stuck to their nonviolent ways of living taking the title as a pacifistic clan. But when angered they will fight back and they fight as a family. Not always partaking in battle the ninja world has little information on their abilities.

Kekkei Genkai Description: This Kekkei Genkai gives the Kajiya member the ability to control earth in a state in between mud and solid rock. Making their techniques pack the same punch a normal Doton attack would, but with the versatility and fluidity of mud. The can also integrate their chakra with the earth freely making it change forms from solid rock to mud and mud to rock.

Drawbacks:N/A

Members: Kotaro Kajiya.

Kekkei Genkai Jutsu:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kotaro on Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:00 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Another fix :3)

2Kajiya Clan [Done] Empty Re: Kajiya Clan [Done] Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:42 am

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank
To be honest, I don't see why this clan would need any drawbacks at all. Also, the drawback you wrote for the clan wouldn't have counted as a drawback.

For the first clan jutsu, you want to make the range <20m (this includes the maximum range and all the other lesser ranges it can cover.

The second jutsu I find a bit vague: exactly where do these hands form, near the victim or near the user and if either how close? Also how big are these hands and what does it take to break out of them?

Third jutsu (earth shackles): what does it take to break out of the chains? If they miss their target in the first attempt, what happens to the chains?

Hands of Titan: I am going to kindly ask you to re-write this jutsu or to add more to it to better explain what the jutsu actually allows the user to do. ATM all I know from it is how it's activated and what it vaguely does, but I need to know exactly how it can be used as an offensive attack or a defensive move.

3Kajiya Clan [Done] Empty Re: Kajiya Clan [Done] Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:26 pm

Kotaro

Kotaro

D-rank
Fixed I think.

4Kajiya Clan [Done] Empty Re: Kajiya Clan [Done] Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:09 am

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank
First Jutsu looks good -

Second Jutsu: guessing these hands have to make their way towards their target first? If so add that it somewhere please ^_^

Third Jutsu looks fine -

Fourth Jutsu: i can pretty much see this as both a Deffensive, Offensive and Supplementary (since you can use them to lift yourself off of the ground) type of attack, so just add in Supplementary and it should be good ~

5Kajiya Clan [Done] Empty Re: Kajiya Clan [Done] Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:01 am

Kotaro

Kotaro

D-rank
Second group of fixes made ^,^

6Kajiya Clan [Done] Empty Re: Kajiya Clan [Done] Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:10 am

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank
this looks good to me

Approved.

7Kajiya Clan [Done] Empty Re: Kajiya Clan [Done] Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:21 am

Kotaro

Kotaro

D-rank
Thank you kindly.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.