You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Hira meets someone different (Private) Empty Hira meets someone different (Private) Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:53 pm

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
The day was suprisingly peaceful the sun was shining but it was still cool out. Everyone in the village looked happy and peaceful. Hira decided to stop being lazy and go or a stroll. As Hira walked around the village, bored he came to a small park area where a girl stood under a tree. He blushed a little bit then walked directly up to her and said with a smile "Hello there, im uh... im Hiragana Kisame but please call me Hira."

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
Continuing in her walk from the Administration building, she suddenly stopped. She was thinking about how her day had gone so far. She had met her Mizukage in person, praised by him and learned he was her Sensei. It was truly a great day for her. Her dreams where now slowly coming true, all that work at the academy, it had been worth it so far.
The teen didn't realize that she had stopped moving until she heard a voice from her left. It was male, and judging by how deep and rough it sounded, the male was probably around her age, most likely a bit older.
"...I'm Hiragana Kisame, but please call me Hira."
She turned towards the man and blinked her sightless heather blue orbs once. "Hello. I'm Himitsu of the Haruto Clan. Can I help you with something?"

http://w2tp.forumotion.com

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira listened to her voice, it sounded sweet and innocent and her eyes were beautiful to say the least. He placed his hands in his pockets and then kicked up a little dirt before saying "I suppose not, i just wanted to say hello i guess. I havent seen you around are you a ninja?"

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
"I am. I just found out that I was placed in squad one today." She replied. A breeze blew from behind him, she caught the scent of him, Hira smelled like a man in every single way. Pulling her hand up to her bun she tightened the hidden black ribbon.

5Hira meets someone different (Private) Empty Re: Hira meets someone different (Private) Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:06 am

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira listened to her voice then smiled, suprised a little he said "Really squad one? Thats great, I myself am also in squad one. That makes three of us now." He knelt down and touched the grass, feeling the ground which was quite soft, he then stood back up saying "So, anyway i guess if were going to be squad mates, maybe you could tell me a bit about yourself?"

6Hira meets someone different (Private) Empty Re: Hira meets someone different (Private) Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:48 pm

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
"Well I specialize in Sensory and Ijutsu, so that makes me the medic and sensor in squad one. I like quiet places like gardens, taking walks in them, and meditating. I value peace also, so you could say that I have a sense of justice. The only things that I dislike are are strong foods or drinks, loud people or places and dishonest and violent people." The breeze, which had now subsided, had moved the front piece of fabric on her Ao dai, this caused her to pull the onyx cloth back into place before folding her hands together as she stood. She could feel the warmth of the sun on her left shoulder as she blinked her eyes once. She was standing in Hiragana's shadow at the moment, causing her arm to be a degree or two warmer than the rest of her body due to his shadow ending. When he knelt down she took a small step back. she didn't like being to close to anyone if she didn't need to be. From the lack of Hira's shadow, the sun's warmth splashed across her chest and face once more, giving her and inward 'goosebump' reaction.

7Hira meets someone different (Private) Empty Re: Hira meets someone different (Private) Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:57 pm

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira listened intrigued as she talked. He then scratched his head a little "I dont know much about sensory jutsu or medical jutsu, but they sound usful. Glad to have ou aboard." Hira smiled a little. He then began to think about what else she had said. He thought to himself for a moment "Im not a violent person am i? I know im not dishonest, but am i violent? I like to fight but i hate killing unless i have to to protect my friends or myself, does that make me violent?" After a few seconds of thinking he closed his eyes for a moment, feeling the gental breeze go by, after which he said "So uhm... Himitsu, you wanna get some ramen or something? Ill buy."

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
"Ijutsu will save your backside if you get hurt, and sensory will tell you if anyone is getting close to us." She replied to him softly. "Are you sure?" She asked him. Wow, he is being quiet nice to me, but maybe that is just his personality. Hmm, he seemed interesting, his chakra reserve was larger than most genin. The Kisame clan... So it was true that they had 'vast' reserves of chakra. She thought to herself.

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
He listened intently with a small smile then said "Like i said those abilities will come in handy." He waited a second before replying to her question. "Of course im sure, id rather buy you ramen then night, last time i took him out to eat he ate so much it nearly cost all of my money." He laughed a little jokingly. When he finished laughing he said softly"So how about it? You wanna go get some ramen?" After a second or two he blushed a little then he added "I mean, it doesnt have to be ramen we can get something else if you want."

10Hira meets someone different (Private) Empty Re: Hira meets someone different (Private) Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:26 pm

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
She nodded her head. He must have smiled because her lips twitched up into a small smile as well. "You are paying so where ever we go is fine, just as long as the food isn't to strong and it isn't loud..." She paused a moment before continuing. "Though it is fairly hard for me to eat ramen." She smiled slightly by herself at that.

11Hira meets someone different (Private) Empty Re: Hira meets someone different (Private) Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:33 pm

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
He wandered for a second then shrugged a little before saying "Dont worry ill pick some place quiet. What kind of food would you prefer?" When he finished he looked into himitsu's eyes for a moment then smiled closing his eyes thinking to myself "There is something about her, something that i just cant place. Something... peacful. I think this girl will fit in well here and especially with me and squad 1."

12Hira meets someone different (Private) Empty Re: Hira meets someone different (Private) Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:01 pm

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
"I prefer blander foods, like onigiri, it's not as hard on my taste." She stood and waited for his response. "Hey Hira... I wonder, what does the sky look like today? Are there any clouds?" She asked him, she was actually curious, her teacher used to describe the clouds to her when she asked.

13Hira meets someone different (Private) Empty Re: Hira meets someone different (Private) Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:09 pm

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
He stood there for a moment before saying " idont think iv tried onigiri before but im willing to give it a shot." He then looked a little suprised as she asked him what the sky looked like. He look up and around for a second before looking back at her. He said softly "There are a few clouds here and their most are not very big, other than that the sky is just as blue as the ocean and just as beautiful to." He then added in a still soft voice "Your blind arent you? I knew there was something about those beautiful eyes of yours."

14Hira meets someone different (Private) Empty Re: Hira meets someone different (Private) Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:16 pm

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
Himitsu's lips twitched into a sad smile. "I guess the price of beauty, it is the fact that no one can ever see it." She tilted her head down. "I don't know what blue looks like. The only colour I know would have to be black, I know not the difference." She swallowed once before clearing her throat and lifting her head. "Thank you. Onigiri is good, it's just a steamed rice ball with a seaweed wrap. You can even ask them to put a filling in it."

15Hira meets someone different (Private) Empty Re: Hira meets someone different (Private) Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:27 pm

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira noticed her change in emotion and he placed his hand on himitsu's shoulder lightly. He then said softly "I dont know how much it means to you, but i can see you beauty with ease and even though you cant see physically you should trust that you are beautiful." He then put his hand back down at his side. At that moment a soft breeze blew by causing some leaves to flutter, when the breeze had past. Hira reached for Himitsu's hand saying "Onigiri sounds pretty good, and i got a friend that has a small resturant. Not a lot of people go there at once so it should be pretty guiet."

16Hira meets someone different (Private) Empty Re: Hira meets someone different (Private) Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:59 pm

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
Nodding her head once, she let him take her hand, his hand was warm and calloused, most likely from training. He would have to guild her to where ever they where going, she didn't know what restaurant he was taking her to. "Lead me. What is the name of this place?"

17Hira meets someone different (Private) Empty Re: Hira meets someone different (Private) Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:59 pm

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
He walked slowly not needing to go very fast as their destination was not far. "Oh... its Tsuno teeburu or table for two." He smiled a little bit still walking regular speed, guiding Himitsu towards the resturant. "I mostly just go here just to get a drink that i really like called ocean water tea, but i know the owner and he makes good riceballs, so he probably makes pretty good onigiri."

18Hira meets someone different (Private) Empty Re: Hira meets someone different (Private) Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:13 am

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
"Onigiri are rice balls though..." She was pulled along, she could feel the air on her face. It was getting cooler outside. Many scents drifted around, and Himitsu wrinkled her nose and snorted in exhale slightly. All of the smells where entirely to pungent for her liking.

19Hira meets someone different (Private) Empty Re: Hira meets someone different (Private) Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:27 am

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira stopped in front of a somewhat smaller building then the ones around it. He slid he door to the right, and walked inside with Himitsu and when he did a larger man apprached him "Hira my boy, come in for some fish did you? Im glad you did this place is empty and lonly right now" the man then noticed Himitsu "Well well... Who is this Hira? Did you finally get a girlfriend?" Hira still holding himitsu's hand, Hira was embarressed and pulled out a chair from a nearby table and helping himitsu sit said "Here Himitsu sit here."

20Hira meets someone different (Private) Empty Re: Hira meets someone different (Private) Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:12 am

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
She heard an older male's voice, it was deep, bass. She couldn't help but blink twice when he inferred that she was his girlfriend... They had only just met, but she knew that he was only making a joke.
"... Sit here."
Placing her hand around to feel for the seat of the chair she sat and waited for whatever was going to happen to happen.

21Hira meets someone different (Private) Empty Re: Hira meets someone different (Private) Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:18 am

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
After Hira had helped Himitsu into the chair, Hira turned back to the man "Choiyu, make us some onigiri would ya?" He then sat in the chair acrossed from Himitsu. The man looked suprised "No problem, but i never thought id see you eating food like that, trying some new stuff are we?" Hira nodded then the man added "Alright then, and ill be sure to get your ocean water tea as well." he then turned to Himitsu "and would you like a drink as well miss?"

22Hira meets someone different (Private) Empty Re: Hira meets someone different (Private) Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:43 am

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
"May I please have a green tea?" She asked softly. She turned her head to Hiragana, and after the man left said, "Thank you for treating me to lunch, it wasn't necessary." She continued in her dulcet voice. "But it was very kind of you."

23Hira meets someone different (Private) Empty Re: Hira meets someone different (Private) Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:50 am

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira leaned back in his chair and smiled saying "Yea i like treating people to lunch its how i get to know people i guess." Hira tehn waited silently not knowing what else to say, having no clue what to talk about he asked "So... what do you want to talk about?"

24Hira meets someone different (Private) Empty Re: Hira meets someone different (Private) Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:32 pm

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
"Well, what are some things that you like to do?" She asked as she waited for her food. The building felt cool, almost damp compared to outside, the chair she was sitting on was wooden and so was the table from what her hands had slid over so far. Table for Two had a pleasantly soft scent of cold and slightly moist wood, yet everything was dry. It was quiet, so quiet you could hear a pencil drop. It wasn't an awkward silence though, at least not to Himitsu. To her it was rather congenial.

25Hira meets someone different (Private) Empty Re: Hira meets someone different (Private) Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:36 pm

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira thought just for a second about her question before replying to her "Well, i like training for the most part but i try not to over do it. I also like hanging out with my comrades and such." Hira smiled and said "Now its your turn what do you like to do?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.