You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Make a Wish [Open/No Kill] Empty Make a Wish [Open/No Kill] Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:14 pm

Aiza

Aiza

D-rank
The night sky was brilliant tonight. The dim luster than shone over Konohagakure left the night sky its own dark color, with specks of vibrant purple and blue and white scattered across its space. These stars were beyond visible; they were all so bright, it was hard not to look at them. Night skies like this were rare, and Aiza took full advantage of it. He sat in a massive meadow just outside of the village, where he leaned against a tree and looked up at the marvelous beauty overhead. Still, it was saddening to know that he really didn't have any friends to enjoy it with. Since becoming a ninja, he'd been focusing solely on that, and the simpler things in life, like social relationships and recreational activities, seemed to fade away into the background. All that he ever did now was missions and training, and his friends had moved on. But he didn't want to be a solitary force; he never wanted to be alone. Yes, he had Mitsuo and his other squadmates, but were they really his friends...?

A light in the sky distracted him once again. It looked as if one of the stars was blinking, when suddenly, it moved. Not at a slow pace, either, but a swift blur that left a temporary streak before fading away. Another followed, and then another. "Wait a second...those can't be stars. Stars don't just move like that." Then what was it? He didn't know much about astronomy at all, which was a bit pathetic for his age, but he was never the kind to seek knowledge he didn't absolutely need or have a desire for. One by one, the streaks continue blasting through the sky, intensifying with each one past. That was it! The only possible thing it could've been. It was a meteor shower. Rather sudden and random that it would be tonight of all nights, but it brought a smile to Aiza's lonesome face. "I should probably make a wish, I guess."

A soft breeze blew by as Aiza closed his eyes and sighed. "I wish this journey to finding my parents wasn't a one-man kind of deal. I need friends, and I still want some semblance of a normal life, even though I'm a ninja. I've spent the last 29 years of my life that way, and I'm not ready to just give it all up now." Obviously, no one appeared from thin air, and he still felt a bit sullen. His azure eyes stared at the miraculous space above and he slid his hands into his pockets. "Pshh, who am I kidding, wishes never come true. I'm way too old to be wishing for companionship." He said while rolling his eyes. "I should also probably work on not talking to myself so much."

2Make a Wish [Open/No Kill] Empty Re: Make a Wish [Open/No Kill] Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:38 pm

Uchiha Oshiki

Uchiha Oshiki

D-rank
Starry starry night, as the old song went. Oshi was out walking in his newest set of attire when he saw something streak across the sky. The light from what he had to assume was a shooting star was lighting up the sky beautifully. Of course, it was simply a comet burning up in the atmosphere, so it was nothing special, but he had no idea about that. In fact, it was incredibly unlikely that anyone within the village would have known about what shooting stars really were, but they all knew more or less that you were supposed to be able to wish for something on them. What did he want to wish for, he thought, before bowing his head and raising his hands. Shooting star, please stop people being so stupid. Stop people wanting to kill others simply for something they were born with, or for greed, or for hatred. Also, please stop people attacking me because I have spinning dots in my eyes. That would be great, shooting star. He didn't say that out loud, mainly because it would be bizarrely embarrassing to do that - Yes, the man who went out and flirted with random people because he could was embarrassed about wishing for peace out loud - but he also got the feeling that it wasn't going to work. Shooting stars were nothing but hooey, but it was always good to have hope, right?

Well, that was what he thought, but then he heard someone talking to himself. The voice was clearly that of a man, and someone who actually seemed older than himself for once. That was a strange position to find himself in, most ninjas were younger than him and very few other people came out here for stuff. He'd only come out here himself because he needed some time alone to think. the man continued, going on about what he wanted the shooting star to do and honestly... well, it was somewhere between endearing and pathetic. Someone was so lonely they were asking the shooting star to help them find friends... he almost felt morally required to come over to the man, walking towards him and smiling pleasantly when he saw him. The man was a red head, and was wearing similar clothes to Oshi, if the man was wearing a hooded jacket they would be exactly the same. Still, no matter their similarities, Oshi would have treated him the same either way.

Giving him an award winning smile, he began to speak.
"Hey there cutie, what are you doing out here in a place like this? Isn't it a bit late to be wandering around the wastes like this? You wouldn't want to hurt your adorable face now would you?" he asked, a little seductively whilst giving a wink. He had no idea if this guy was actually going to like that or not, but even if he didn't it was a conversation starter.

3Make a Wish [Open/No Kill] Empty Re: Make a Wish [Open/No Kill] Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:16 pm

Aiza

Aiza

D-rank
"Hey there cutie, what are you doing out here in a place like this? Isn't it a bit late to be wandering around the wastes like this? You wouldn't want to hurt your adorable face now would you?" A voice from behind echoed. Aiza turned in response, naturally, and found a somewhat tall guy with dark hair and eyes looking back. The man was wearing a hoodie, definitely not as fancy as Aiza's white polo shirt and striped tie; still, there was a somewhat attractive look about him, although Aiza would never openly admit it. His feelings towards other men were always kept a well-guarded secret, simply because he wasn't the type to express his attractions towards others. By the tone of voice and diction of the man, it was obvious that he was trying to flirt, if anything. The fact that he implied Aiza was an innocent who could get hurt out there irked the red-headed Genin. "Hmph, don't go thinking I can't take care of myself, now. I can protect myself just fine, and besides, the forests aren't dangerous." Now almost regretting that he assumed such a hostile approach, Aiza's facial expression relaxed, and he offered a gentlemanly handshake, which was much more aligned to his nature.

"So, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Itohane, Aiza. And you are?" By the looks of him, he was someone that Aiza had never seen before. Leaves from the countless trees flew by breezily, and the meteor shower overhead was still in full action, with a dozen streaks of comet dust left stagnant in the air and sparkling luminously. Aiza kept his hand outstretched and awaiting a return gesture while he shifted his weight to his left foot and propped his right one behind him so that he stood in a casual leaning posture.

4Make a Wish [Open/No Kill] Empty Re: Make a Wish [Open/No Kill] Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:26 pm

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
"isn't it Rude to ignore someone when standing beside you"

a voice could be heard from the dark emptiness revolving the two men . Tsuneo appeared as usual he may stand
In front of someone . even with his height he would still be unnoticeable . Tsuneo's eyes shone in the night beneath the  starry sky as he heard the boy make a wish . before popping up like he did a second ago it was a wish to find his parents as he apparently said it bluntly Tsuneo
would normally break someones heart by  expecting the worst but Tsuneo kept shut this time he didn't want sadness to fall on the man if he thought that a wish he made under the starry skies might help then so be it
he seemed to have wished for friendship Tsuneo was worried and afraid of being friends  for they might die without him knowing like the one he thought was his only friend . Tsuneo did not know where his path lies .does it exist in empty darkness or else...

but he chose to ignore all of his troubled emotions  . why not forget make friends forget the pain as if it doesn't exist . will he become friends with the two in front of him or will he walk away alone as usual . Tsuneo yearned for love any type of love friendship . comradery . romantic love . it didn't matter Tsuneo wanted to be important for someone that remained a fact and so in this beautiful night he meets these two was it fate was it a coincidence  . or is it a meaningless  meeting of three lonely people
Tsuneo had yet to find out.
Tsuneo ignored his thoughts and  smiled a feint smile that was ever so beautiful as he looked at the two men
that appeared to be in their twenty's were comes in Tsuneo who is only sixteen despite his looks not that he looked like an old geezer he was indeed handsome but normally he looked like a man in his 20's too .of course this has given him many advantages like going to bars or strip clubs "so what are you two doing here under a beautiful sky in a beautiful night like this one"he said with a caring tone and then continued "i usually come here alone since i dont have anyone to come with me .letting my myself go in the wilderness "
what he said was no lie Tsuneo didnt have anywhere to go most of the time so he'd either spend it drinking or just laying around here in the wilderness  . as he said that he looked at the beautiful night sky filled with stars shining down on the three men . everyone had suffered some kind of tragedy in their life that much was known to Tsuneo but never did he think that the place he thought was there to keep him alone  would someday bring people similar to him . people that yearned for friendship .Tsuneo thought perhaps if i make a wish it might come true .apparently one man was embraced of his wish to have friends and for that he replied "wishing friends is nothing embarrassing its way better then waiting for loneliness to leave while it tortures us .in-fact that way we are doing something then keep getting tortured  by the pain it brings us"

Tsuneo was not an idiot who invited pain to his heart . he was one that wished it gone and loneliness is what pains him and it seemed that it does so too to these two.

5Make a Wish [Open/No Kill] Empty Re: Make a Wish [Open/No Kill] Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:23 pm

Kamikira

Kamikira

D-rank
ooc: Joining a thread full of men with a lesbian who hates men..This'll be fun XD

Her crimson hues were staring at the sky, a beautiful night. The twenty-three year old ronin woman Kamikira was wandering the wilderness of Konohagakure no Sato. She wore her normal black cloak which was slightly opened, showing the red trim and the red inside of it. She was wearing a button up shirt, black with red trim and a short-ish skirt matching the shirt and cloak in color, if only that. Upon the back of her cloak was attached a scythe who's staff part was five feet nine inches, sitting across her back diagonally, so she could walk without it dragging. The blade itself was three feet in length, the deepest(widest) part of the blade being nine inches. It had a four-pointed star upon it, attaching the blade and the handle together securely. The handle part of the scythe was pointed to the sky, on the left shoulder, while the head of the staff partition(namely the four pointed star's top point) pointed to the dirt going right.

She watched silently as a meteor shower passed her eyes, illuminating the sky on an otherwise dark night. The stars themselves could not match the light given off by the closeness of the meteorites. The girl stared blankly though. A beautiful night did not excuse an ugly world. She would cherish this night more if it were a night in her own new utopia. She shook her head quietly after a bit, moving to tighten her cloak around her form. She buttoned it up all the way, covering up to the bridge of her small, petite nose from view. The woman then reached back, pulling the hood over her head, the cowl's 'tongue' or 'beak' coming to a point just at the point of between her slime eyebrows. From the hood itself, a dark shadow was cast over the entirety of her face, concealing it from view completely. The only thing shown would be her crimson eyes, that caught the light of the meteorites and when they were gone, the stars, illuminated to a point one could see only them if staring into the shadows.

She walked now, the sleeves of her black cloak concealing over her hands, the hem of said cloak stopping an inch or two after her fingers' full extention though they were relaxed at this point. Her footsteps were quiet, the bottom hem of her cloak covering all but the toes of her shinobi sandals. To be sure, it was quite hard to tell who or what she was with this appearance at this certain point in time. The woman moved with silence and quick-strokes of her legs, moving towards a massive meadow. She was thinking of why she would even come out this far, save for being alone and in the dark. At least she was away from everything she despised, people that was. Well, mostly men, but people in general. She heard voices as she entered the meadow, staring at three men just ten feet from her position as she came out of the trees.

She stopped quietly, tilting her head beneath the cloak's hood. 'Men, Greaaaat.' She thought quietly to herself, standing there silently. She stood, awaiting nothing really just unsure of how to proceed with this, or if she should introduce herself. Instead, she disguised her voice in a low, hissing sort of noise, but deeper than her own feminine voice to disguise it. "Evening all of you." It was not polite, it was not rude, it was the statement plainly said. She then stood there, watching and waiting for their response or responses. She kept a blank face, but the only things they could see were her crimson eyes.

6Make a Wish [Open/No Kill] Empty Re: Make a Wish [Open/No Kill] Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:26 pm

Uchiha Oshiki

Uchiha Oshiki

D-rank
Okay, it might have been a little bit mean of him to laugh out loud as he did, but Oshi had to laugh about the cute guy's attitude, what did they call it? "Tsundere"? Well, whatever it was called, he couldn't be more wrong about forests not being very dangerous, he knew all too well about how dangerous forests could be. They weren't even that dangerous because of the animals in it, but mainly because of the people that hung around in them. That weird Ukiyo kid.. his ankle still hurt when he thought about her, which was surprisingly often. She was the first person to beat him in a fight in a long time, and quite honestly she did it as easily as if he was little more than an academy student versing his teacher.

"Hah, you have no idea what you're saying. Some mean people would abuse a cutie like you simply because you're cute. It's like they home in on the people that they believe could be an easy win." he said, before taking the hand and shaking it warmly. So, this kid was a... was a... Quite frankly he didn't know what clan this guy was from, he even said what his clan was and Oshi had never heard of it. however, he was sure that this guy would have heard of his clan and thus made the conscious decision not to mention it.
"I'm... well, you can call me Oshi. Lovely to meet ya, Ai!" he said, smiling, before he heard the voice coming out of the ether. God damn it, he was being approached from somewhere.

Turning around, ready to activate his sharingan to find out where this guy was hiding, but he didn't even need to as he was just standing there, as if his presence was being ignored rather than him having failed to announce himself until now. It was bizarre, but he didn't really care. This kid was young, but then again many of the new genin were. He would be somewhere in his middle teens, maybe between fifteen to seventeen, but definitely not an adult yet. He was about to say something charming and witty... and then the boy wouldn't stop talking about the word beautiful. He tried not to judge other people who didn't need evaluating for his line of work, but this kid clearly needed to read a dictionary, or maybe a thesaurus.

"Well, what else would you do in a beautiful area on a beautiful night under a beautiful sky with beautiful stars? Be beautiful of course." he teased back, giving a cheeky wink before slapping him on the shoulder playfully and grinning.
"Don't be so depressed, kid. You're meeting people for the first time, not writing a diary. Put a smile on that sweet little face of yours, that mopey thing you've got going on doesn't suit you." It was teasing but it was the nicest sort of teasing, trying to pull him slightly more out of his shell although quite likely doing the opposite.

Then... then the cloaked person arrived. The air of this entire situation seemed about as hostile as it could get, and being an Uchiha who understood public opinion he knew a thing or two about hostility. The person who was wearing the cloak was using some sort of voice changer, few people could keep their voice that neutral without some sort of chakra intervention. Or, maybe he was being paranoid due to the stress brought on by his job as a hunter-nin. Nevertheless, he smiled at the person and gave them a mock salute with only two fingers. It seemed like his meeting style was different for every person in this clearing.

"Evening sir or ma'am... do you mind if I call you Sim? Or, you could put the hood down and speak freely, I'm sure nobody here's going to be judgemental or cruel or rude or silly.. or I'll beat them over the head until they start being nice again!" he said, his tone clearly joking but the flexing of his fist showing that he was more than wiling to do it. It was as much a joke as it was a warning to this new girl. He liked the cutie, and the new kid might be a little bit of a whiner but he was alright. He'd only met them a moment ago and he didn't need to get anyone upset by a new guest who refused to show their face. Of course, this was highly hypocritical because of his habit of wearing his hood up outside of the village, but he had a good reason - He was an Uchiha, people were generally a lot more hostile to Uchiha than they were to other people so he preferred to avoid that little bit of discrimination.

7Make a Wish [Open/No Kill] Empty Re: Make a Wish [Open/No Kill] Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:40 am

Kamikira

Kamikira

D-rank
ooc: Posting order; Oshiki, Aiza, Tsuneo, Kamikira. Any objections?

8Make a Wish [Open/No Kill] Empty Re: Make a Wish [Open/No Kill] Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:05 pm

Aiza

Aiza

D-rank
OOC: That's good, Gerald. I'll do my post, then

Aiza looked back to the dark-haired man, who replied with a kind enough answer about how people would try to take advantage of the guy because he was cute. He blushed lightly, but the darkness obscured his reddened cheeks. The man went on to say, "I'm... well, you can call me Oshi. Lovely to meet ya, Ai!" New friend made, already. Rather fast wish granted, that's for sure. Oshi's smile was contagious, as the same smile spread across Aiza's countenance. His charm was hard to resist, so why not lighten up a bit? Suddenly, an eery voice called from behind, and Aiza turned to face it, finding it odd that another person was suddenly showing up. How long had that guy been there, anyway? He sighed as the man said, "Isn't it rude to ignore someone when they're standing beside you? That's the problem; Aiza had no idea he was standing there. He asked what Oshi and Aiza were up to, then went on to talk about how the world was beautiful and how Aiza shouldn't be so downtrodden. He must've been there for at least ten minutes before to have heard everything that Aiza said, and now the shy and humble blush became an embarassed and violated one of a brighter hue. A quick glance to Oshi, and the Genin noticed that he possessed the Sharingan. That would explain the dark hair and eyes; Oshi was an Uchiha. He didn't look to happily upon the clandestine boy who was "right beside them", but he spoke again to Aiza, asking him to "not be so depressed, kid" and slapping his shoulder playfully. Aiza hadn't been called kid in over ten years, but he didn't say anything, as he found it a bit humorous.

Giving Oshi a nod of acknowledgement, Aiza made an attempt to be kind to the other boy, as was his nature. "Well, I'm sorry for not addressing you before, I didn't notice you. Since you overheard us, you already know our names...may I ask yours?" Just then, footsteps could be heard, and a woman entered the clearing, with a hidden face. She didn't seem too entertained, but the hood she wore obscured half of her face, so Aiza couldn't be too sure if she was sad or angry. She came up to them, and both he and Oshi turned their attention to her, Aiza carrying a happy smile. "Evening, all of you." She said this in a monotone, with her blood red eyes looking back at them blankly. Certainly not the most enthusiastic greeting ever, but Aiza rolled with it. He found something about her to compliment and started his introduction with that."Hello. You're very pretty, especially your eyes." It seemed a bit of a haphazard way to break the ice, but it was the best he had. Oshi jumped in, asking her to pull down her hood in a joking manner.

Aiza simply smiled at her before looking back to the younger boy for the name he'd asked for. There was an unusual tension in the air now that she'd arrived, simply because she was so enigmatic.

9Make a Wish [Open/No Kill] Empty Re: Make a Wish [Open/No Kill] Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:49 am

Kamikira

Kamikira

D-rank
ooc: The cloak is like the akatsuki cloak, buttoned up to hide the nose, while the hood of it comes to her eyebrows[the beak being between them] and casts a shadow over the rest of her face. Since she doesn't have a voice disguiser I'll go with it that you guys found out she was female from her voice.

10Make a Wish [Open/No Kill] Empty Re: Make a Wish [Open/No Kill] Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:19 pm

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank

Tsuneo appeared to them like a shadow after saying what he said,he heard the man named Aiza speak asking him about his name,Tsuneo replied in prideful yet not a cocky tone saying "I am Tsuneo,Uzumaki Tsuneo,pleasure meeting you both"

he then looked at the man named oshiki hearing him teasing,but it was the nicest sort of teasing,Tsuneo replied to what oshiki offered for words by saying"what you say rings nicely,but am sure that everyone had enjoyed a disaster brought by fate's hands in their life time,i was struck with pain  many times,but i was saved by people i call friends,thanks to them i can talk to people without pissing them off,and by the way nice eyes you have their"Tsuneo jokingly said it,although he could feel the aura of an uchiha  around the man,tho Tsuneo was not sure,and so he kept it in,Tsuneo on the other hand which is mostly mistaken for an uchiha from the way he dress's and the way he looks like,most of the people he met mistook him for an uchiha.

soon after,a woman appeared out of the darkness of the night,her face was almost hidden her hair was covered by a hood,the collar of her coat took to her nose,nothing but her crimson hues flashing in this dark night,Tsuneo replied to her greeting upon her entrance saying"hello there"Tsuneo failed to imitate a kind tone but it was shown he meant it ,his voice had always held a challenging,and a charming tone.

He always tried to give a caring tone but the gorish nightmares,tormenting his soul over and over,the gory scenes of his past,the beautiful warm memories that he wished gone ,for  they tear away at his torn heart.
Tsuneo could feel similarity a little in the way Aiza suffers,he knew not about his past,but the loneliness that torments people ,exists in both of them,Tsuneo feared the loss of loved ones again,Aiza longed for friendship and companionship,so did Tsuneo,They both yearned for the same thing,that was the only similarity between them ,while with Oshiki although he was teasing and messing around,his eyes held pain,he didn't knew what sort,but he could tell,looking to the lady hidden in her coat,Tsuneo from a single glance in her eyes knew she didn't seem to like them so much,her eyes held burning flames,and a challenging look towards them,Tsuneo hated the pain surrounding him like a shell,he wanted to have fun,to break the silence,out of idiocy he'd say "A skeleton joke
Why didn't the skeleton go to the party?
He had no body to go with!"

a horrible joke,indeed it was ,embarrassed,Tsuneo hid his face and spoke in a low voice,and a pissed off tone saying"Fuck" not only did he fail,he also broke his image by embracing himself .
he had no way of succeeding in a normal conversation but at the very least he tried,Tsuneo looked at the three around him,his face was burning in shame,it was the first time he ever entered a conversation this way,well it was first time for everything,as he was standing there idle,a shooting star passed by,Tsuneo looked at the star,not realizing what he wished for,his lips spoke with his eyes staring at the shooting star,he'd say"I..wish..to become a Hokage and protect everyone i care for"
an honest wish,a wish that came from the bottom of his heart,without thinking,as Tsuneo realized what he said,he smiled closing his eyes saying"thats it eh?,i finally have goal"Tsuneo had finally found his purpose for living,who knew,around these people,and in this place,Tsuneo's voice was passionate,his Tone held courage and determination,and so did his heart.

11Make a Wish [Open/No Kill] Empty Re: Make a Wish [Open/No Kill] Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:45 pm

Kamikira

Kamikira

D-rank
ooc: I swear no one reads my post -_-; Posting later, need sleep for work.

12Make a Wish [Open/No Kill] Empty Re: Make a Wish [Open/No Kill] Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:46 pm

Kamikira

Kamikira

D-rank
The woman's form shifted silently as the man called her beautiful especially her eyes. She scoffed in disgust, shaking her head. "Your honeyed words get you nowhere." She spoke in her normal tone now, as there was no sense in hiding it any longer. Her voice was melodic, it had a sense of light airy tones, but there was slight anger behind it. Not so much intentionally, but with years of hardship it was hard not to keep an angered tone. She moved a bit from them, not too far but leaned against a tree. The other had made a joke about her taking her hood down but she completely ignored him, staring over at the other who had come from the shadows next to them. Her eyes stayed on him as he moved, and spoke on about something.

He had greeted her as unkindly as she had greeted him, it bothered her not. What did bother her is his constant babbling, accompanied with his horrible sense of humor. He spoke to himself, it seemed as he stared at the stars, wishing to become Hokage. She scoffed and stare intently at him. "Were you to become Hokage, the village would have a weak leader. For the village to be strong, the leader must be strong. You must be known throughout the village for your strength and your ability to overcome obstacles. You don't seem as if you could even take me on. A weak and pathetic Kage makes a weak and pathetic village." The woman then shifted her eyes between the three of them, thinking silently to herself. Three men, all of which who seemed to have something full of themselves. There was the other male who had called her beautiful and the one with entrancing red eyes just as her own. She smirked under the covering over her mouth.

Her hands were at her side, hidden in the cloak. Her left hand was open, ready to reach for the handle of her scythe, while the right hand was in a fist. They were completely obscured from the others, she was only readying herself for battle as she didn't know how any of them would act themselves. She watched the other with red eyes, her left eye twitching a bit. She would stand quietly against the tree, watching them all.

13Make a Wish [Open/No Kill] Empty Re: Make a Wish [Open/No Kill] Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:42 pm

Uchiha Oshiki

Uchiha Oshiki

D-rank
This situation had gotten weird quickly. He had only been out here to go for a walk, and already he had met three people that he hadn't been expecting to bump into. One was a handsome young man, and someone who appeared to be open with flirting, despite the fact that he really wasn't saying very much at all. It was rather bizarre. The second one was someone that most people would have called pathetic, but Oshi did not have any strong feeling about this kid one way or another. Frankly, he was just another in the army of genin that this village had, and thus shouldn't even be considered as someone who could be pathetic.

He was one of the youngest members of the army, and was as such almost certainly a new recruit straight out of the academy. That being said, he was a 24 year old... Jounin. That made a lot more sense when he was still a 24 year old genin, he had been ranking up severely quickly recently. Still, when they got into the conversation and the kid made the terrible joke, he had the physical urge to facepalm. It looked like he had done that to try and bridge the gap between them all with laughter, but he had actually widened it because of the awkwardness that he had pumped into this conversation. Any urge that he had to flirt with the red head was now gone, and instead he was just wondering what was the business with this idiot. Why did he even mention skeletons, that made no sense in context.

Then, looking up at the shooting star, he wished for something stupid. He wished to be hokage. Now, ignoring the fact that he had already wished for it himself, this kid was nowhere near mature enough to be wanting something like that. It felt like the kid was wanting that simply because all the big kids nowadays were wanting it. If he wanted to protect people, that was not the only position for that job. ANBU, or Jounin, or even sannin. Those roles were more fit for someone who wanted to protect people, the kage seat was for someone with true ambition, not just for someone who saw the throne as being a pretty butt warmer.

So, when the woman spoke out, he couldn't help but nod along with her. She was cruel, but she was honest. He would also put his money on the girl if they got into a fight, it was just a feeling that he got. It wasn't just simply that he saw the kid as pathetic, although that was certainly a factor. rather it was because the "girl" was impressive and there was something intimidating about her.

"I'm sorry to say, kid, but you're not going to become hokage. Not just because you're not ready for the seat, which frankly you're not, but because I'm going to get it first. You don't seem to understand what the seat is for, you seem to see it as the shield of the village." he said, slipping a hand through his hair before saying in a much more serious voice.

"The kage is not the shield of the village, the jounin are. If you want to protect people, be a jounin. As a kage, you will be sat in an office all day every day, doing nothing but paperwork and playing the politics game. When you do go out, it'll be on missions for the village's sake, rather than to protect anyone. The seat is meant for those who want to shape the world, who want to make it better than when they found it. That is what the nidaime, sandaime, yondaime and every single daime since has done, or at least was supposed to do. Some people failed on their mission, simply because they were like you and they were wrong about what the title meant."

"I will take the seat, not because I want to protect people, not because I see myself as above everyone else, not because I want people to give me recognition, but because the world needs to change, and that can only happen if a village starts it off. We live in a society where it's legal to hire people to kill someone you dislike. We live in a society where people are given more authority in society simply because of how strong they are. I'm a jounin because I'm able to wipe out entire squadrons on my own, that should not make me better than everyone else apart from in terms of the army. When I'm Kage, there will be changes. that day, every ninja will be required to..." he paused for dramatic effect, as if consciously aware of the fact that this had jtus turned into a speech, before sticking his finger out at Tsuneo, suddenly as if he was telling him off.

"... NOT MAKE SHITTY SKELETON JOKES FOR NO APPARENT REASON!!!!"

14Make a Wish [Open/No Kill] Empty Re: Make a Wish [Open/No Kill] Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:33 am

Aiza

Aiza

D-rank
Aiza stared at Tsuneo with a raised brow. He was going on about fate and friends and Oshiki's eyes. They were some nice eyes...but that was aside from the point. It was apparent that the boy had something wrong with him, Aiza considered schizophrenia or dementia, maybe, although it would be odd for such a young genin to have either of those. He cracked his knuckles and looked at the ground to keep from staring at the kid for too long. Nonetheless, the Uzumaki continued after yet another long pause, saying a crappy joke about a skeleton. Yup, it was decided. Aiza was tired of this. He turned to leave but heard another voice, and couldn't help but turn back as he heard a more female sounding person say "Your honeyed words get you nowhere." Welp, it wasn't like he cared, anyhow, he was just trying to be nice. He couldn't help it, he wanted to be a gentleman, but this woman with the magically-changing voice wasn't having it.

Aiza sighed and looked back at her. "That's no problem for me, I was just trying to be polite." he glared at her with the same level of disdain that was in her eyes directed to him. She didn't have to be so rude, but Aiza had lost his sense of empathy and was now just irritated with her and that other creepy weirdo kid. The only normal person here was the adorable Oshiki, who looked just as irked by the two. The woman looked back to Tsuneo and went on about how pathetic he was and how he would never be Hokage, and the harshness of it made Aiza cringe. He spoke up to tell her to calm down, but then Oshiki added to her point. Now, Aiza didn't really want to make an effort to defend him, but it made him feel just a little guilty. Oshiki only seemed to escalate, taking his anger to new levels as the tension built, now speaking of what it "will" be like when he "becomes" Hokage. Aiza lost an ounce of respect for the Uchiha now, but continued to listen as he had no other option...

"... NOT MAKE SHITTY SKELETON JOKES FOR NO APPARENT REASON!!!!"

Silence. Aiza chortled under his breath at Oshiki's angry expression. The boy still hadn't reacted at all, and the woman was standing perfectly still. It was humorous but sad, Tsuneo probably would need a moment to process everything, but the gist of it was that both the mysterious girl and Oshiki didn't like him. Aiza spoke up to break the quiet. "I guess meteor showers make everyone hostile or something. I can practically taste the hatred in the air, it's kind of bitter. Can we not yell and shit? It's giving me a headache and I just want to chill out for a while."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.