You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Akio Yanagi

Akio Yanagi

D-rank
Iwa was looking very beautiful this day to Akio Yanagi as she sat on the cliff overlooking the waterfall, sitting with her legs crossed perfectly still. The sun shined brightly above with only a view clouds obscuring it's view providing warm weather as usual. "Yes," she thought " Prefect day for me to train." She smiled a little as she chucked to herself, for no reason other than she was in a good mood. She had just put the last payments down for a small house she had brought for herself, her sister was leaving the academy finally, and even though her father had passed away things were looking better for her future.

Now all she had to do was focus, because today she would be learning the art of Senjutsu with help from a friend, and she was prepared to do it. Scattered around her were every book she could find at the library that even just mentioned it, a few packed lunches, and paper and pencil to record what happens. For good luck she wore one of her fathers old white dress shirts with some black shorts and combat boots. Placing her short blonde hair in a ponytail Akio got to work on her training.

"Okay let's see," she softly whispered tapping her pencil on the paper she read the passages in the book to herself. Nothing was making sense to her really as she glanced at the passages. "Maybe its's just this one." Grabbing another she read and flipped the pages before sighing and giving up on it. An hour later all of the books were closed and tossed to the side in a pile, with a frustrated Akio drinking a bottle of sake next to them. So far nothing made sense to her, and she knew this was something that needed to be explained or shown to her. She was a always more of a hands on person, but the books still didn't help much and were outdated.

Throwing her empty bottle over the cliff Akio turned to see a old friend of hers making his way towards her. As he got closer she kneeled down and gave him a good scratch behind the ears. "Hello Maka-san it's nice to see you." Maka-san was a retired nin-kin tiger that lived near the waterfall. His black and white fur was dull and he moved slower than an animal like him should, but he was a sweet old thing that adored her and her sister.

"Akio-san it's pleasure to see a beautiful girl such as yourself on my walk today." His voice was raspy and Akio thought it sounded like a human that smoked one to many cigarettes in his lifetime. Akio gave him a sweet smile before replying "What walk I invited you out here to help me while I trained." He looked confused for a moment than laughed a little. "Sometimes this old mind of mine can make me forget the simplest things forgive me."

"So now that I'm here I can help you train." He looked at the messy plied again. "Because from the look of it you seem to be getting no where." Shrugging her shoulders, they stopped their chat and got to work.

550/5000

Kazu

Kazu

D-rank
The village hidden in the stone would erupt with mechanical tool's due to the absurd situation of the 'bastion adamante' (the stone wall that had never been broken) being broken through for the first time due to the assault of the two missing nin. It had already been a week since the attack and the wall had still not been rebuild, so the option of using doton jutsu to fix it was being implemented. The young Tsuchikage had been one of the key elements in rebuilding thanks to his 'earth golem' jutsu allowing free labour to produce better outcomes to rebuild the wall. But today was a day of rest, after a solid week of doing nothing but rebuild and help his village replenish their homes from their destroyed state it was finally time for him to kick back for a day. And what a perfect day to do so as the stone countries heat would shine radiantly across the atmosphere, as the golden haired Kanetsu would head for the falls for relaxation. His white long sleeve shirt would wave gently amongst the slow winds grasp whilst his finger tips would carefully glide against his warm neck. With each foot step the Tsuchikage took, his presence would come closer to a cloud of chatter overheard behind a short cliff face. Chakra would begin to form around Kazu's feet allowing his body to travel across the water that fell from the waterfall above. Miniscule droplets would fall across the Kanetsu's body would begin to make his muscles constrict in excitement whilst his crimson hued lenses would peer above him.

Before him would stand a young girl and a... tiger? As strange as it had seemed the young Tsuchikage would seat himself against a small boulder that would poke out from the small lake the waterfall had created only to keep his crimson gaze directed at the two. He was only 10 meters away so with his 'cat like hearing' he was capable of hearing their conversation as well as see completely well what they were doing.

Akio Yanagi

Akio Yanagi

D-rank
WHACK! "Ouch Maka-san be more gentle when you hit me please!" With another whack of the stick on Akio's thigh the girl shrieked and rubbed the purple bruises that were starting to form on her arms and legs. "What was that one for Maka-san I wasn't even training." The tiger thought for a moment and replied with another hit before answering her question "You should be trying to keep still not complaining about a little pain."

Akio glared at him her brown eyes clearly showing her anger as she spoke back harshly "You would do the same if you were being hit with a stone stick," pointing to the gray peice of broken stone they found near the waterfall.  "Wait what were you saying dear?" Throwing her hands up she closed her eyes and sat in deep concentration as she tried to master the first part of her training: keeping still. Something easier said than done, but it wasn't too bad for Akio she could be patient,  when she wanted it was just hard to not move even just a little.

Her body seemed to have a mind of its own as she sat still, thinking she had got it down only for the sharp pain of the stick to hit her on her arm. "Ouch Damnit Maka-san be gentle." Akio rubbing the sore spot carefully hissing when she touched it too hard.  "If I were gentle Akio-San you would have become a stone tiger like many others. He pointed a paw to her face. "This time you started to grow whiskers." In frustration she got up and moved her sore body. "All that sitting has my body sore and it'll take forever to get rid of these wounds," she said holding up her arms. One was bleeding where the skin had broken and the other was covered with blue and purple marks.

Maka was barely listening as a sound reached his ears. "Seems like we have a visitor," using his tail that was warped around the stick to gesture to the bottom of the waterfall. Walking over curious Akio looked down and saw a blond boy looking back. Yelling down at him teasing she said "Are you spying on us pervert." Maka-san shaked his head since it was obvious Akio was still a little drunk from the bottle of sake earlier. Not caring in the least bit she stayed on the cliff not going down. Confused Mala asked "Well aren't you gonna go meet him. Shaking her head she refused. "Last time I met a boy at a waterfall long story short he slept with my best friend".  Maka looked at her his old mind not understanding children of today.

"You know what I'll greet the pervert with a gift," she said grinning. "A gift like what Miss. Akio." Watching the girl the old tiger closed his eye as she stripped into her underwear than dived off the cliff into the water below. She hit it just right and came back up holding out her hand to the blond boy. "Hello nice to meet you I'm partly  naked now could you pass me those clothes over there?" Beside him was Maka-san swimming in the water and dropped the clothes in the Boy's lap.  When the clothes were out his mouth the tiger looked at the girl in the water and calmly said "In my time we greeted our kages with a bow and our name, but it seems times have changed."

Blushing scarlet and finally getting of her drunken haze Akio slid her body under the water in embarrassment.

1114/1500

Kazu

Kazu

D-rank
Watefall point was truly a place of tranquility and serenity, the calming sounds of water falling would be complimented by an array of stone landforms which would surround the small collection of water residing at the bottom of the falls. It's colour was completely clear allowing a clear visual to come to view. It was purely one of Iwagakure's most iconic landmarks. The golden haired Kanetsu would sit atop a small boulder poking out from the small water hole whilst his crimson hued lenses would stay focussed on young girl and a tiger. As it weird as it sounded the two were somewhat in an attempt to train, with the guidance of a tiger it was most likely to be drawn to 'senjutsu' the art of utilising the power of natural chakra. As impressive as it seemed the two would soon notice Kazu's presence and begin to engage as the Tsuchikage heard the girl yell out to him. "Are you spying on us pervert?" she exclaimed as she slightly gestured him by ripping off her clothes and diving into the pool of water below him. His face would glow an ambient red whilst his crimson gaze would pan up and down her body as she made her way out of the water. He simply could not hide the fact he was simply 'turned on' by the girl, but there was no other feelings that came to view besides the lone feeling of lust.

The Kanetsu would let out a bashful chuckle as he saw the tiger slowly make his way toward Kazu. "Hello nice to meet you I'm partly  naked now could you pass me those clothes over there?" An eyebrow would raise on the the Tsuchikage's face as the girl asked for her clothes, the tiger would unlatch it's clutched jaws only to let loose of the girls attire into his lap. Kazu had still not even said a single word, and he didn't plan to with what was going on so far, he truly only wanted to peer into the trainings of his fellow Iwagakure shinobi, but instead he was getting a peep show in a what seemed like a slighty intoxicated young woman. As a moment of silence would pass allowing the only sound to remain being the soothing sounds of the waterfalls, the tiger itself would speak amonst the pair. "In my time we greeted our kages with a bow and our name, but it seems times have changed." A long grin would grow across the young Tsuchikage's face before screaming into laughter. It had been ages since the last time Kazu had fond anything remotely as funny as this situation. Tears would slowly begin to form at the tips of his eyeballs before sliding down his umber cheeks. It would take a total of 30 seconds for his laughter to dim down back to keeping a straight face, only to see the young girl embarrassed in her actions which was the impression given by her the red hue that rose atop her cheeks.

The Tsuchikage would slowly rise up allowing his body to stand completely poised, his left hand would slowly reach out to the girl whilst his right held her clothing. "Come out now, don't be shy." His crimson hued lenses would stare directly into the girl before him whilst hoping for her to grab his hand to pull her out of the water. "You might've heard my name, or even seen me around. The names Kazu Kanetsu, and yes. I am the Tsuchikage." A slight grin would shape the golden haired shinobi's lips before further acquainting himself once again. "And you? With the fading eye colour i assume your from the Yanagi clan?" His mind would relay back to the times where he had met previous Yanagi clansmen, their inability to see would be complimented by their ability to use vibration's in the earth to form a unique sensory technique that was highly valuable in Iwagakure. The Tsuchikage would give a slight pause before offering her clothes up to her chest allowing an easy visual of the clothes for the young girl before him. Once his right hand had let loose of the clothes it would slowly make it's way toward the tiger before slightly gliding atop the crown of his head. "And you must be Maka. I hear a lot of great things about you sir. May i ask your connection with Lady Yanagi?"

Akio Yanagi

Akio Yanagi

D-rank
Akio didn't want to answer this mans question she was much to embarrassed to do so. How would others in her clan see her if they heard about her actions today especially if they found out they were done in front of an Iwa's Kage. Now an drop of alcohol would never touch her lips again. Rising above the water she swam to shore, making sure to take her clothes from Kazu in the process. In a rush she dressed herself not caring about if she got them wet or not. Her mind was focused too much on this man. With a sigh the young woman turned around and gave a bow of respect. "My apologies for my rude behavior earlier." Adding a little more she said "I'm also sure your not a pervert but than again I'm not to sure."

Maka trotted up to the shore wet himself, but seemed to pity the girl in front of him. He gave Kazu a look of respect as he stood by his student's side. "It's a pleasure to meet you Kazu."Nice to know that you've heard of my small part in helping our village thrive." Facing Akio again he yawned and nodded his head. "Lady Akio is only a neighbor of mine and my student for the remainder of her senjustu training." Then turning to Akio he yawned loudly and stretched his body out clearly showing how his age was starting to wear on him.  

"Now lady Akio it's time to continue your training." Akio understood and took a seat on the ground above her ignoring Kazu. With a body as still as the stone surrounding her she stared to focus like Maka taught her. For the first time that day she could feel the energy finally balance out and surround her. Breathing in and out she focused on only that feeling rather than the events that just accorded.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.