You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1An Eventful Night (OPEN/NO KILL) Empty An Eventful Night (OPEN/NO KILL) Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:50 pm

Matsu

Matsu

D-rank
Kyuchyose Training C->B... 0/2000 Words

With the completion of his last mission and the promised amount of money being mailed to him, Matsu had few plans left for today. The sun was finally going down and an orange tinge stretched across the sky. Today had been a particularly quiet day. Matsu had really talked to no one seriously. He had gone his entire day keeping to himself and being boring. Frankly it was a feeling he didn't much enjoy. Sighing softly, he would look to the Stone Faces Monument, looking to the Kage's faces. He'd heard that the new Hokage was an Uzumaki, like himself. It made him think of his father who he'd never really got to know. Made him think that he'd never really learned about his own heritage from anyone like himself. His mother wasn't an Uzumaki, so she was only putting bits and pieces together, but how much did she really know. 

Pushing aside the cynical thoughts that seemed to float about in his mind, he would begin walking towards the Stone Faces Monument, he wanted to see the village from the top. Traveling to the massive staircase which stretched to the top of the village, he would walk them, noticing each and every step he took. He'd look out at the village as he walked, causing him to stumble bit every now and then but overall, it was a nice stroll. 

Upon reaching the top of the stone faces. Matsu would press his hands together, concealed by the sleeves of the robes he was wearing. Looking out at the village, something poetic came to mind. Sadly, this was immediately drowned out by the sound of his rudely growling stomach. It was then that he'd noticed that he'd not eaten once all day. He'd have to remember to eat something on the way back home but for now, he was just enjoying the sunset.

Sitting on top of the head of the 3rd Hokage, Matsu laid back, looking up at the sky. It occurred to him that he hadn't had formal training in a very long time. In fact, he had been slacking off as a shinobi altogether for a couple years now. It was a wonder that he could even remember what the academy taught him, considering how little he actually cared for the academy. Regardless, he didn't actually know anyone who could teach him the skills he required. The only thing Matsu was good at was learning seals. Ninjutsu always made him too tired and Taijutsu always felt like such a bad idea for him. What else was there though? Opening his eyes fully, which was something he generally didn't do, he'd look up at the stars, putting his hands behind his head.

475/2000

2An Eventful Night (OPEN/NO KILL) Empty Re: An Eventful Night (OPEN/NO KILL) Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:29 pm

Takeshi

Takeshi

Retired
The sounds of papers moving being picked up and set down was loud. This accompanied with the sound a pen rubbing against the wood of the desk could be heard from outside the doorway. The sun was high in the air, with a little wind coming in through the window that Takeshi had open. The little wind that did come from the outside made Takeshi’s short red hair to move a little. His amber eyes were looking down at the form he was writing on. Takeshi had been doing this all day, but he only made a small dent to the paperwork.

Before his promotion, Takeshi never really cared for how the village’s inner workings well, worked. Its not like the higher ups told him much, but he knew that the Hokage always had mountains of paperwork. He always thought this was a just an inside joke among his fellow Jounin, but he realized now that it was no joke. The paperwork was very real, in fact mountains seemed like it didn’t do any justice. Takeshi had to approve almost everything, from missions the younger ninja completed, to promotions. The promotion part caused him to shuffle through paper work to find their stats.

This was only scratching the surface because he had to keep track of the ninja that were away on missions. Not only that, but he constantly found himself looking at potential squads that he would have to make. Added to all of this, he had to deal with the after effects of the attack caused by the missing ninja. Takeshi had to pay close attention to all of the village’s available resources. He also had to pay close attention to the economy that was present not only in Konoha, but other villages. This work was hard, and took up most, if not all of his time to relax. Even when he did relax, he found himself thinking about the village, and it’s problems. So it wasn’t like he was relaxing at all, but more of solitary thinking away from work, about work.

Even his smoking habits have decreased over the small period of time he had been Hokage. Takeshi had no real idea how long he has been the Hokage, it all seemed like one big day to him since he was appointed the title. If he had to take a guess, Takeshi would say it would have to be a least a month, maybe less. He was still new to the whole process, so he had been looking at the past kage and their actions. From what he could tell, some of the Hokage didn’t take good care of recording their actions, because there was a few gaps that reflected so. Maybe they just didn’t do anything that was noteworthy, though somebody should have at least wrote something down. Even so, that wasn’t important, what was important was getting all of this work done.

Some time passed, and Takeshi could see that the sun was starting to leave its high perch in the sky. The wind that blew into the room was getting colder, and the sounds of the village were starting to settle down. Takeshi’s black leather coat hung on the back of his chair, while he sat back and stretched out his legs. He made another small dent into the paperwork, but it seemed like there was no end. He put his right hand over his face, letting his cold silver ring that was wrapped around his middle finger warm up by sitting on his face. He sat there stretched out with his hand over his face for a minute. He had to leave, he wanted to get some fresh air.

It may have been wrong to just leap through the window, but thats what Takeshi did. He wasn’t shunning his Hokage duties, he just didn’t feel like checking in with his assistants first. He would only be gone for a moment or two, so there was no real reason to notify anyone of his little disappearance act. He took a deep breath of fresh air before he completely jumped from the window. He jumped from building to building to until for a minute and then sat down on the roof of someone’s house. He looked around for a moment to see exactly where he wanted to go. He hadn’t really thought about it until now, so he was at a loss.

Looking at overhead, he could see the Hokage mountain for everything that it was and is. The last time he was up there, he trained with an Sannin. The Sannin was Nagare of the Kumogakure, who was very talented. It didn’t take him long to pick up on Fuuinjutsu when Takeshi trained him in it, though it wasn’t like Fuuinjutsu was hard to learn it the first place. In return, he taught Takeshi the art of Kuchiyose, which he had yet to further himself in. He had been too busy to train anything of his, simply because of his new title. It would have been nice to continue where they left off at by himself. It shouldn’t take that long to progress in it, He would only have so much time to train it.

He made his way to the top of the mountain, which didn’t take him too long to do so. Making it up to the top, he realized the sun was closer to setting and he could start to see the night taking over slowly. As he made his way over to the edge of the mountain, he saw one guy sitting there, looking at the sunset. He walked up closer behind the man, the heels of his boots clicking against the stone mountain. It looks beautiful up here doesn’t it. The way the night and day collide like this, I always thought it looked cool. Takeshi said to the man in a calm voice.

wc: 1005

3An Eventful Night (OPEN/NO KILL) Empty Re: An Eventful Night (OPEN/NO KILL) Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:23 pm

Matsu

Matsu

D-rank
There Matsu sat, looking out over the village. Watching as the sun went down and the moon rose up. The lights in peoples houses would turn on as the darkness fell over the city, making a poetic and artistic image that really warmed his heart. Truthfully, it was a rather romantic scene that Matsu didn't really have anyone to share with. Sighing to himself, he'd chuckle at the thought. Something about the scene just felt so nostalgic, as if he HAD brought a girl up here for romance or something. Anyway, it was unimportant, the sight of the village at this height was nice, that's what actually mattered. 

The stars were beginning to come out in the sky, almost looking like a distant reflection of the ground below. The darkness with small lights shining through. It almost made him want to grab his guitar and write a song, or draw an extremely poorly drawn piece of art. I mean, it wasn't like he had anything else to do with the free time on his hands. He should have been training or at least reading a book, but no, he was just wasting his time, sitting on a rock, looking at lights. Matsu was probably the most oblivious and useless shinobi in the shinobi world, but he had a heart of gold. That was something that couldn't be said for most. Matsu was genuine in just about anything he said and that was an important trait in a world full of swindlers, liars and tricksters. 

He had planned on leaving at this point, just heading to the base of the mountain and going home to sleep, but things rarely every actually went as planned for him. The sound of footsteps became louder and louder and though something inside of him wanted to prepare for the worst, he couldn't truly bring himself to get ready for a fight or anything. After all, Matsu didn't really know any jutsu worth their weight. He was good at seals and that was it and he had a lot of endurance. It was very rare that he would become fatigued, but even with how much Chakra and Physical Energy he had, it was inefficient to try and use any jutsu that required great control. It was almost like trying to force a football through a sewing pin. It'd work... But something had to give, in most cases, this meant that the jutsu Matsu was doing was either poorly created, or he'd need to put almost a whole 25% more effort just to create the effect he was looking for, and that drained him even quicker than one could imagine. 

So Matsu sat, just waiting for the person to reveal their self to him. If it turned out to be a problem that he was on the top of the mountain, he'd leave, though he'd probably end up back here again at a later date. He was prone to forgetting rules that he only recently learned. Maybe it was a side effect of the migraines, maybe not. Regardless, Matsu was really in the mood for a good cup of tea. The very thing that caused his migraines in the first place.

Nevertheless Matsu never expected it to take very long for someone to catch on to him being up here. He wasn't exactly sure if it was against the rules to hang out up here. The location was a monument after all. He heard a voice coming from behind him, speaking of the sky and it's beauty. From what he could guess about, the voice was that of someone confident, but maybe troubled. Understanding the tones of a persons voice was something Matsu had learned to listen to as the tone of a voice is really what decides what the person is talking about. 

Regardless, there was a man behind him talking and Matsu had no idea who this man was. Nodding his head twice, Matsu would reply, Yeah, definitely. There's something poetic about it. Matsu seemed to search his mind for a split second as he looked out across the skyline into the forestry beyond the village. It's almost as if the light and dark are sentient, living beings, aware of their power and their fatigue. He smiled a bit, laughing to himself. It's as if the sun takes it turn lighting up the world, piercing the darkness and chasing it away for a while, but then grows tired and the moon takes its turn chasing off the light. With his hands in his sleeves, he'd let a silence drift after his words.

At any rate, you're right, this is a nice view. I try to sneak up here every now and then while I have a bit of tea. As of lately though, I've been instructed not to drink tea. You see... I'm a addicted to it. It's not the typical addiction though. I'm not compelled to have it by some sort of invisible force. In fact, I'd like to do away with it. However, I get these migraines that cause me to blackout whenever I've gone too long without it. He laughed again before continuing, Ah but I'm talking too much about myself and I don't even know who you are. In fact, I've not even looked back to see you. He'd pause once more before standing and turning to see the person who had spoken to him. Holding a single hand out, he'd speak his name, Matsumura Hashikawa at your service. He spoke his name with a certain elegance that most wouldn't expect. He DID have to keep up an appearance after all.

1438/2000 Words.

4An Eventful Night (OPEN/NO KILL) Empty Re: An Eventful Night (OPEN/NO KILL) Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:39 am

Takeshi

Takeshi

Retired
Takeshi was surprised by the amount of words that was pouring out of this person's mouth. Takeshi listened to what the person was saying intently, though he wasn't sure what he could say. He never cared too much for tea, let alone have a addiction for it. Still, he was respectful of his villagers, so he let him talk as much as he wanted. It was funny to listen to really, how he just kept going on and on. Takeshi pulled out a cigarette and let it up as he waited for the person to finish. He would probably have to tell him that this place was restricted for the most part. Only a few people were actually allowed up here anyway, one person being Takeshi. He came up here when he could, though it was getting harder to do so. He was still adjusting to the work load. With that came adjustments to his schedule as well, though he loved what he did. He loved how he was directly affecting someone's life in one way or another. That was the more poetic side of him that was starting to come out though, he didn't know if that was part of his job now or not. He had been seeing things in a new light since he got appointed, so he thought that this was all apart of his growth.

After the little speech the stranger gave him about tea, he introduced himself to Takeshi. Matsumura Hashikawa is what he introduced himself as, as he held out an hand. Takeshi remembered seeing his name on some paperwork once or twice before, though it was hard to say. Takeshi raised an eyebrow because he had never seen somebody act this way before, so it was all new to him. He exhaled smoke with the cigarette still in his mouth. After a short pause, he took the cigarette out of his mouth and shook the ash off. Well, my name is Takeshi Uzumaki, and it is nice to meet you. I thought I would come up here to relax a bit, you can stay up here if you want. Takeshi walked over to get closer to the edge so he could get a clear view of the village. There still had to be work done, but he wanted to know how the people felt about all of this. Tell me Matsumura, what do you think about all of this? I'm sure you've heard or even was present during the attack. Takeshi said all of this in a calm manner, and waited patiently for the man to respond. He was actually curious as to what he would say, his opinion on this would not fall on deaf ears. While he waited, he began to think about how he needed to train his Kuchiyose. He needed to be able to summon that tiger again. Takeshi felt that tiger would be the perfect partner, he would just need to meet him again. He needed to see what he was really capable of. Sure standing roughly 12 feet tall is imposing, but Takeshi would need more than height to help him in a fight. He would need the smarts that comes with the power.

[1543/3000]

5An Eventful Night (OPEN/NO KILL) Empty Re: An Eventful Night (OPEN/NO KILL) Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:56 pm

Matsu

Matsu

D-rank
Matsu would make sure to notice that the man did not acknowledge shaking his hand. Maybe it was an issue of location differences. His mother had taught him to shake hands with people, but he was sure there were other ways to greet. Most people bowed in respect anyway. Aside from that and more importantly, Matsu himself had a low tolerance for cigarette smoke. Moving his hand to his own face, he'd pat away the smoke in an attempt to prevent inhaling any of it. The last thing he actually needed was to be addicted to one more thing. 

Hearing the name, Matsu would smile to himself, The Hokage huh. Well that sure is a pleasant surprise. He thought as he placed his hand back into his sleeves for concealment. He wasn't the type to turn into a fangirl over the situation though. Truth be told, he really didn't care. To him, The Hokage was literally nothing more than another shinobi who happened to stumble upon their chance at fame. Matsu himself was one who preferred anonymity. The more important portion of his name, which caught Matsu's ear, was "Uzumaki". 

Ah an Uzumaki huh. Well that makes us what... Cousins? With a bit of laughter, Matsu would turn back around, looking out over the village. His face would turn serious as the Hokage quickly shifted his attention towards a more business-involved question. How do I feel about it then...? I haven't actually taken the time to even think about it. Truthfully, I don't know much of the details... He thought of the situation a little, sighing to himself as he thought. Well personally. I believe nothing is perfect and nothing ever will be perfect. It should be understood that there's always a smidge of error in any situation, regardless of how fortified. He'd pause for a moment before continuing to talk. My words probably mean very little, considering my lack of experience in rank. However I think it should be said that everything looks different from the outside looking inward. Before deciding on a tough choice, put yourself in the position of who it is you're deciding on. Noticing that he was beginning to slide off topic, he'd move on to something a bit more relevant. All I can say is, I'm alive and well and the world's still turning. So everything is fine. Sure it could be better, but that's all relative anyway. Try your best to do what you believe in and disregard everyone else. Without knowing it, as per usual, Matsu had made quite a speech. That's what he was good at anyway. He was charismatic and the many years he had spent being anonymous gave him a lot of time to just examine others and think of their choices. Though he was never a judge of anyone else's actions.

6An Eventful Night (OPEN/NO KILL) Empty Re: An Eventful Night (OPEN/NO KILL) Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:57 pm

Takeshi

Takeshi

Retired
Took what Matsumura said to heart, even if he was low ranking. Rank didn't matter in this situation since Takeshi was asking for another villager's opinion, and opinions' didn't require a high rank to have. Takeshi even took that last bit of advice to heart as well, even if it was hard to apply in real life situations. Takeshi watched as day became night, with only the full moon to light what was about to happen next. He needed to train himself now more than ever, so he focused his attention back on Matsumura. He could tell that he was bothered by the cigarette smoke, though he wouldn't be thinking about it soon. Listen, I'm going to start training in the art of Kuchiyose on this night. You can join me if you like, and we could even spar if you want. Takeshi took a moment to shake the ash off his cigarette before sticking it back in his mouth. He waited for the man's reply before he started to speak again. I'll warn you though. If you do decided to train in this with me, it'll be hard. I can hold myself back but, what I summon might not be too nice to you. What Takeshi said was true, he didn't have any control over what he might summon as of right now. He had and idea as to who he wanted, but there was no grantee. As Nagare explained it himself, Takeshi will be basically opening the gate for anything to fly out of.

Takeshi was ready to take that risk however, so he took one more puff of cigarette. After words he let go of it and let the wind carry it off. While the cigarette flew away, Takeshi slammed his hand onto the stone mountain he stood on. He didn't bite his finger because he had not made a contract with any animal. As of right now, Takeshi basically just started a randomizer for several different animals to show up. Smoke spewed up from the spot that Takeshi slapped his hand on. The smoke even momentarily blinded Takeshi until he jumped out of it. Takeshi was hoping for a specific animal, though he knew that it would be almost impossible for that to happen. Takeshi kept his eyes on the smoke and then looked back at Matsumura to check to see what he was doing. Be careful! I have no control over this summon, it could attack you at any second! Takeshi said while sounding somewhat nervous. Just like how he didn't know what animal he was going to summon, he didn't know how strong this summon could be. It could be strong enough destroy the whole village, or it could have been nothing more than a tiny snail that couldn't harm a fly. Even so, until they actually began to fight, he couldn't judge its strength.

As the white smoke was beginning to be blown away, Takeshi could start to see a figure standing in the middle of it. From where Takeshi was, it looked like the figure was about his height. Takeshi prepared himself to be ready for an attack, but the figure just stood there until the smoke finally cleared.Maybe summoning an animal caused it to have some kind of lag or sickness at first Takeshi thought to himself, using the light of the moon to get a clearer picture as to what this figure was. Once the smoke was finally cleared, the figure looked like a gorilla. The gorilla was built more like a man, with one leg taking a knee. It had brown fur, and Takeshi began to smell something rotten. He noticed the wind had stopped blowing as hard, and he didn't smell it until the smoke finally cleared. Was it this thing that smelled like rotten eggs and wet dog fur? Takeshi thought to himself once again. Then the gorilla man stood up completely, and Takeshi could tell that it was much taller than he was, he looked to be maybe ten feet tall. The gorilla looked around as if trying to figure out where he was. Takeshi began to walk towards the gorilla man so he could perhaps talk to it.

The closer Takeshi walked to it, the more the stench grew in potency until Takeshi almost had to hold his breath to even be somewhat close to it. Now that Takeshi was about five feet away from it, he could see that the fur looked more human like. It didn't look as scruffy as an animal's more like the ungroomed mane of an man. It was hard to see the muscular structure of the thing since it was completely covered up by fur. The only part of its body that wasn't covered was it face that had a gorilla look to it. This was the only thing that kept Takeshi from thinking it was a man. After standing there and looking around, the beast looked straight towards Takeshi. Without saying a word, the beast threw out its right hand, with Takeshi easily dodging it. The beast looked at Takeshi with angered eyes, as if Takeshi wasn't supposed to dodge that hit. So the beast let out another jab aimed towards Takeshi's face. Again, Takeshi easily dodged this and took a few steps back. The beast had a long reach, which could be a problem. The beast's facial features changed, though Takeshi couldn't really read them. His only guess was the beast was angered. Then the beast looked straight towards Matsumura and began to straight towards him. Takeshi kept up the beast, and almost had enough reach to grab the gorilla, though it jumped up in the air. Once in the air, it looked as if it was going to land straight on Matsumura. Takeshi looked at Matsumura before he began to speak. Yo! Watch out!

wc: 2522

7An Eventful Night (OPEN/NO KILL) Empty Re: An Eventful Night (OPEN/NO KILL) Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:59 pm

Matsu

Matsu

D-rank
Matsu would smile at the idea of Kuchiyose Training. One of the few times that anyone had offered to train him in a style that he was actually pretty good at. Watching as the Hokage walked away and began to hand seal and summon, Matsu wanted to stop him and tell him about the precautions of summoning like that. However, he was too late and he was sure the Hokage probably already knew. There was always a danger of summoning some sort of feral beast when summoning random monsters into the world. With a sigh, Matsu readied himself, seeing the smoke appear around the area. 

Matsu nearly gagged as the stench of the beast wafted through the area. The smoke was thick and it prevented him from seeing anything other than the mere silhouette of the beast, but whatever it was, it smelled like complete garbage. He would cover his mouth and nose as he peered through the smoke, but dared not venture further into the stench. The smoke would clear shortly after it arrived, revealing the figure of some sort of man-monkey-thing. Matsu's eyes would widen a slight bit as he saw the beast. 

Watching as it swung its arms towards the Hokage, Matsu couldn't help but laugh a little at its anger. Maybe that wasn't the best idea though as it quickly turned and came after Matsu himself. Leaping into the air, it attempted to fall downward on Matsu. Sighing to himself, Matsu would stand, looking upward at the falling beast. He would wait until the beast was nearly upon him before holding a single seal. The ground seemed to shake with tremors as six pure-white chains shot up from the ground, restraining the target in midair and slamming him to the ground. 

There the beast stat writhing in pain and anger as it attempted to stand. Matsu, walking forward would bite his finger, running through hand seals at an alarming rate. The blood would fall from his hands and as he sent his hand to the ground, Matsu would summon a rather large snake which rose up from the ground with him sitting atop it's head. The large slithering snake would say nothing as it looked down upon the chained beast. 

The beast would move around in anger, beginning to break the chains. What..?! The word escaped his mouth as he watched each of the chains shatter. The beast would stand, beating its chest and letting out a strange ape-like yell. Summoning a second snake on his left arm, Matsu would twirl, forming the snake into a bladed whip and gathering momentum. He slung the bladed whip towards the monster, slashing at it's stomach. 

The Beast reacted in a way that was unexpected. While many would have attempted to dodge the attack, the monster dashed straight into it, grabbing the whip and pulling Matsu in. Matsu lowered his center of gravity, digging his feet into the ground beneath. Luckily the whip was wrapped around his own wrist, or the unexpected yank might have caused him to drop it. The larger snake which sat surveying the fight would dart forward with unmatched speed, wrapping the beast tightly in a coil. Startled, the beast would let go of the whip, causing Matsu to fall backwards and stumble before regaining his balance. 

Running, Matsu would dash along the snake, forcing chakra to his feet. He'd slide around the outer coils of the snake, almost as if surfing, and would stop as he came to the top of the snakes head. With a snap of his fingers, the snake would tighten its grip to a bone-crushing strength. It was a sight that few could survive and fewer ever got to see. Summoner and Summon working in perfect tandem. 

As the sound of the snake squeezing became louder, Matsu was sure that the body of the beast was completely immobilized. He didn't want to destroy him quite yet, for there was always the possibility that this entire situation was but a mere misunderstanding. Anyone would be a little feral if they were suddenly ripped from their home to this strange world. 

Yo! Said Matsu as he surfed down the back of the snake and walked up the coil. Do you speak english? Yes? No? Matsu held out hope that this beast was able to communicate, it might prove to be a useful summon one day, considering its massive size... and well... stench. The beast would yell and scream, and that would have normally been a good sign that it was feral and otherwise incapable of reasoning with. However, Matsu was a little different, he was a little bit more patient than most. Listen up, if you speak, this won't become a problem. All you've got to do is speak a word or two and you're golden. 

Reaching his hand out, he'd try to poke the beast in the face, only to notice it snap at his finger. Laughing childishly, he'd crouch down and make a game of it. Getting as close as possible, then yanking his and back as soon as the beast started snapping. One time, it actually got pretty close to getting him, but it was all good fun. With the beast actually restrained, he was mostly just waiting for the Hokage to speak an order, it was his summoning after all, and his responsibility. 

He was lucky he was of Uzumaki descent, or he may have had quite a bit of trouble fighting this thing. He managed to break away from his chakra chains, which was something he wasn't used to seeing happen. His clan was known for being adept sealers and being adept fighters of summonings, unfortunately, the Academy wasn't exactly a fan of teaching Fuuinjutsu or Summoning as they were both considered forbidden. This caused him to fall behind in his own training, so this particular situation was a good experience for him.

8An Eventful Night (OPEN/NO KILL) Empty Re: An Eventful Night (OPEN/NO KILL) Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:10 pm

Takeshi

Takeshi

Retired
It had been a while before Takeshi had seen a young shinobi with so much talent. The last two were Mitsuo and Ukiyo, so this was a nice surprise to him. In truth, he had no problem dealing with this minor threat by himself, though he was curious as to how Matsumura would react to this. He wanted to see the future of the Uzumaki clan in action, and he was slightly impressed so far. Even though it was still unclear as to how much potential he had, since this was only one instance. Takeshi could see that Matsumura still had much to learn, though he would do fine in a couple of years. He stood there, the smell of the beast still present, caused Takeshi to take out a smoke to kill some of the scent. He took large breath, inhaling the poison into his lungs. As he released the smoke from his mouth, he watched as Matsumura managed to catch the beast in mid air. He did so with the ancient Uzumaki chains that has been passed down for generations now. Takeshi found this interesting, since not too many knew how to do this as they haven't been instructed on how to do so. He could tell that the chains themselves were weak, and this was quickly proven when the beast broke them. At this point, Takeshi thought about intervening, though he wanted to see how the young Uzumaki would take this threat.

Takeshi watched quietly as Matsumura began to fight the beast. He was holding up well, the beast was a good opponent for him. The beast didn't seem to have any sort of intelligence, or maybe he was just crazy. His actions were that of a mad man, and probably wasn't too well thought through. At least the smell of him was being masked by the cigarette in Takeshi's mouth, though it was still present. After some quick thinking by Matsumura, he managed to capture the beast with one of his snakes. Takeshi never did care too much for snakes, though it did remind him of a certain Sannin of times past. This person used snakes, and was quite well known for doing so. He attacked the village, and was great threat back then. Takeshi had no real idea what happened to him, though plenty of time has passed since those days. Odds were he was dead along with the rest of the shinobi from those days. With that quick thought over, Takeshi focused his full attention back onto the beast. He walked over the smelly beast and placed his hand on its back. Almost instantly, the beast disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Once he did this, Takeshi made his way back to his office. He waved a goodbye towards Matsumura, he had a feeling that he wouldn't see him anytime soon. He had some work to do, so he couldn't afford to just hang around here anymore.

wc: 3015

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.