You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Academy Teacher Adjunct [Mission Complete] Empty Academy Teacher Adjunct [Mission Complete] Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:28 pm

Masaru

Masaru

D-rank
Masaru woke up to the bright sun of Suna. He took a shower, brushed his teeth, put on his clothes and grabbed his sand gourd, then headed off to the Ninja Academy of Sunagakure. Masaru had received a mission from the Kazekage's office a day earlier that stated he had to help an academy teacher proctor a test for the students. Masaru was not to excited about the mission because it seemed a bit boring, but he did need the money so he quickly accepted the mission. Masaru walked toward the academy enjoying the scenery of the village around him, then suddenly he noticed a couple of academy kids playing by the academy. He walked up toward the kids and said, "Shouldn't you guys be in class about now?" with a face that had no emotion. The kids looked at him like he was a scary monster and ran to class. Masaru turned to look at the kids run and suddenly heard a voice saying, "I'm not scared of you monster I am the great hero Tasu." Masaru looked to turn back and saw a small boy with a small scar at the corner of his eye. Masaru responded to the boy, "well great hero first of all I am not a monster and second why are you not in class?" Tasu responded, "I don't want to because a hero doesn't need to go to a stupid class." Masaru looked at the boy for a three seconds then grabbed him and dragged him into the academy building. Masaru walked in with the boy and met the teacher that requested the mission. He walked in to the classroom and noticed the boy was gone from his hands and saw him sitting in a seat within the classroom. The teacher of the class gained the attention of the class and told them they were about to take a written test. The teacher passes Masaru some test papers to pass out to the students. Masaru passed the tests he had to each student. The teacher walked up to Masaru and told him to watch for any cheating. The students began the test and Masaru noticed a boy trying to cheat of that crazy hero boy Tasu's test. Tasu was looking a bit nervous and seemed pressured to give the boy his answers so, Masaru decided to teach the cheating boy a lesson. Masaru was about to use some of his sand from his gourd to get it in the boy's eye, but saw Tasu look back at the boy and told him with a loud voice, "no way I won't let you cheat off of my paper I studied hard for this test unlike you." Masaru smiled when he heard that statement from tasu and the cheating boy was looking scared after hearing that. Masaru stood up and said with a louder voice, "you two no cheating or you will fail the test, this is your first and only warning and more disruptions from you two will result in failure no questions asked." The students finished the test and turned them in. Masaru saw the boy Tasu walk up to him and said, "thanks for trying to help mister, but im a hero so I could handle it." Masaru was surprised that the boy noticed he was about to use his sand to help him and told the boy, "I look forward to meeting you again as a ninja you have an enormous potential to be great." Masaru left the academy and reported his mission complete to the kazekage and went home to rest.

609/600 Mission complete

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.