You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We aint all perfect (completed)  Empty We aint all perfect (completed) Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:15 pm

Shinoda Syan

Shinoda Syan

D-rank
Mission:

The sun was high in the air, symbolizing it was barely passed noon with in the village. The heat created ripples in the air as it rose from the sand, but as a native of the village, the heat felt like nothing to the returning shinobi. "Why did you take such an easy mission boy?" Syan held a small piece of paper in his hand, his staff strapped to his back. He slide the paper into his pocket looking over at the large tiger Kranox. "Because, we are down to our last few ryo, and this should be as you said, easy, so it's an easy 80 ryo. Kranox rolled his eyes slightly in annoyance at having to do small missions. "Look all we have to do, is find the Kazekage's hat, and return it to him." He shrugged slightly. "No big deal right?" Kranox growled slightly closing his eyes as he continued to walk. "So be it, where was it last seen?" Syan tapped his chain thinking slightly. "If I remember right, they said some where in the market district." Kranox reopened his eyes to look straight ahead. "So be it, lets complete this mission and then track down your future sensi." Syan smirked slightly. "That is the spirit!" The two continued down the streets of the sand village toward the market district.

Syan closed his eyes, bobbin his head side to side as he sung a song in a low voice. Someday you be all alone, all alone in a combat zone, kunia flying all around keep your head low to the ground. Don't you worry don't you worry about being alone, Suna-nin will bring you home." "Boy, boy, BOY!" Kranox roared to get Syan's attention, causing him to stop his song. "What?" He opened his eyes looking over at Kranox, who motioned to the left. "Is that not the Kazekage hat we are looking for?" Syan looked over noticing a small group of kids, three young boys and one girl, the tallest boy with the hat on his head, pointing at the other three who were bowing. "Hey, you're right." He smiled at the sight of the kids playing pretend. Kranox let out a huff of air. "Of course I am right, I am no fool boy." Syan looked at kranox with a bit of an annoyed expression. "You should really learn how to lighten up, and stop calling me boy." Kranox matched the boys gaze looking into his eyes. "You do not even deserve to walk beside-"  Before he could finish his words Syan had run off toward the group of kids, causing Kranox to summon a small growl deep with in his throat.

Syan reached the kids bending over slightly to play along with the kids slightly. "Oh lord Kazekage, I have a request if I may." he smiled standing up right, looking down at the kids. "NO! Finders keepers!" Syan blocked a few times, hearing a laugh behind him as Kranox came to his side. "That belongs to Lord Kazekage, I need to return it to her." The young girl kicked Syan in the shin. "No!" Syan jumped onto one leg holding his shin. "Ahh tchtch. Why you little." Syan dove for the one with the hat, but the young boy quickly jumps up using Syan's head as a step to land behind him, causing Syan to go face first into a cart. "Boy, they are getting away" Kranox watched as the kids took off down the streets. Syan quickly stood up and looked at Kranox. "Thanks for the help." He then quickly ran down the road chasing after the kids.

2We aint all perfect (completed)  Empty Re: We aint all perfect (completed) Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:16 pm

Shinoda Syan

Shinoda Syan

D-rank

Syan caught up to the eldest boy whom had the hat, but the hat was tossed to the left to another boy who split off down another road. Syan tried to make the turn but missed it tripping over a rock and tumbling into a wall. "Damn it." Syan stood back up, seeing Kranox walking down towards him, he shock his head and jumped onto the roof of the new by building to get better eyes on the young boy who had the hat. As he ran down the top of the roof, he stopped and leaped over to the roof of the building on the other side of the ally. he then jumped off of the roof landing in front of the boy. "Now hand over the hat." The boy stoned and ran toward Syan pushing him, causing him to trip and fall backwards when the back of his legs hit another of the young boys who was down on all fours. "no". Syan looked up at the sky as the boys ran off once more. "So much for an easy mission." He placed his hands together forming a hand sign. "Lets make this a fair fight. Suna Bunshin no jutsu." The sand around Syan picked up forming four clones out of sand.

Picking up the chase once more, the clones spread out, each one targeting a different child, with the real Syan going after the one with the hat. After a few blocks of chasing, Syan corned the child at an end of the ally way. The child looked around to try and pass the hat off, but saw no one, Syan smirked and pointed up. Above the two were the four sand clones who were holding the other kids tightly. "Not so easy when it's four on four huh?" Syan put his hand out in front of him. "Give me the hat." The boy huffed and frowned. "No fair you cheated!" Syan pulled down the bottom of his eye and stuck out his tongue at the boy. "Mehhhh, I don't care." The boy took the hat off his head and handed it over to Syan. "See, was that so hard?" The sand clones broken apart, turning back into sand, letting go of the kids. The kid who had the hat looked up, and kicked Syan in the shins before running passed him and into the village with his friends. Syan fell over grabbing his ankle. "God damn it."   Syan looked up hearing a chuckle of Kranox. "I see you got the hat, and it only took you three hours." Syan stood up looking at the hat, then back at Kranox. "Yeah, no thanks to you." Kranox turned away walking toward the Kage's building. "You did say it was going to be easy did you not." Syan sighed slightly, shaking his head. "Yeah yeah what ever, lets just return the damn hat and get paid."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.