You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dream Fight  [Training/Solo] Empty Dream Fight [Training/Solo] Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:21 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Step! Step! BOOM!

->HOURS LATER.

Panting, doubled over, the two shinobi looked at each other with exhaustion. The talented Kenji, with his sage mode was able to push Jasio, a pure strategist and Genjutsu master, to the brink. Blood dripped from Jasio’s gaping mouth as he was desperately trying to supply his body with as much oxygen as possible; his clothes ripped, stained, and even burned. Jasio, despite his incredible experience was never too fond of hardcore exasperating fights, as he was usually able to outsmart and outmaneuver his opponents, exploiting their weaknesses and ending the fight relatively quickly. However, he found himself up against a young hungry shinobi, who could match him in Genjutsu prowess, intelligence, and overall skill; Kenji was not only a Genjutsu master in his own right, but he was also a highly skilled weapon user and an expert in Senjutsu. Both men endured buckling knees and twitching muscles… the stare-down was finally ended by Jasio, “You” *coughs blood* interrupted by the blood in his mouth he takes a knee and continues; “You know, if it wasn’t for your sage mode you wouldn’t have lasted this long…” An expression of disbelief was plastered across the face of Kenji, he proceeded to stand erect, demonstrating his victory as the opposition was spitting blood and kneeled down. He spoke clear and seemingly not phased by the battle, product of his rigorous training, “I’m disappointed teacher; I didn’t take you for the type to make excuses. Using my sage mode in no way should be held against me, I trained diligently to achieve such power; it’s only appropriate that I wield it.”

“You’re right, I apologize, and you won fairly. You have come far Kenji, and have indeed surpassed me; you are now officially the ultimate Genjutsu user among the Chikara.” Kenji nodded his head in his vindication of his hard work; the wind cradled Jasio as he lied hunched over. Kenji roared, “I NEED A MEDIC!” An entire team of medical ninja almost immediately were at their location, and they began to treat Jasio’s wounds.

+328 from here
684/5000

B>A rank Senjutsu

Last edited by Kenji Chikara on Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:07 pm; edited 5 times in total

2Dream Fight  [Training/Solo] Empty Re: Dream Fight [Training/Solo] Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:23 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
->HOURS AGO

The time had come for Kenji to test himself against the leaders of the Chikara to determine if he was ready for such responsibility; honestly, Kenji didn’t really want any parts of being the head of his clan anymore, the series of battles that were to take place were solely for his ego. He had always wanted to defeat his father, uncle, and the head of the Chikara in fierce battle, and now he would have the chance. First, he would have to defeat Jasio, his uncle; a Genjutsu expert, the finest the Chikara has ever produced. Kenji has trained under Jasio out of the three leaders the most. Jasio was responsible for the clan’s intelligence, and he was trusted with coordinating efforts to obtain information and conceal information, and he was the best. Kenji’s father, Kenjhasi, was in control of the Chikara’s military force, a force that didn’t fight much due to the clan’s philosophy but remained ready thanks to Kenjhasi. Kenjhasi was and is a feared weapons expert that has mastered everything and has shown to be competent in Fuuinjutsu. Then of course there was Ooame, King of Diplomacy, Foreign relations, whatever you want to call it; however, despite his political focus, he was without a question the strongest of the three, currently out of the village, upon his return was to start training Kenji. Ooame was more skilled in Genjutsu and smarter than Jasio, more proficient in weapons and equally physically imposing than Kenjhasi. Also, unlike the others, Ooame was a skilled Ninjutsu user, a skill particularly difficult for Chikara to learn, and of course, he had Senjutsu.

Going into his fight with Jasio, confident yes, but anxiety still existed. “Without my Genjutsu block I will have a better chance at executing my key illusory maneuvers, but so will he.” They had made an agreement weeks ago that neither would use their clan’s famed kekkai genkai, “Genjutsu Block”. Their special ability, upon being activated, allowed them to sense the slightest change in their chakra flow, once detected a minor eruption would be released snapping the intruders grip, a very helpful technique when going into a fight with a known Genjutsu user, and being a fellow Genjutsu user, it gives the user a great advantage. Between Kenji and Jasio, two masters of the art, using their special ability would just make the fight too dull; plus they figured it would prove more effective in gauging Kenji’s full potential if he didn’t rely on the Genjutsu Block.

Now at the Chikara base on the outskirts of the Rice Paddy fields; Kenji socialized with his clan mates as they wanted to witness the fight with their own eyes, but the fight was going to take place further in the wilderness in seclusion with a distant medical team on call. After a small snack and a few laughs he isolated himself to get focused; he spent several minutes meditating, and then finally made his way to the fight, the test; the validation.

1196/5000

B>A rank Senjutsu

Last edited by Kenji Chikara on Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:03 pm; edited 3 times in total

3Dream Fight  [Training/Solo] Empty Re: Dream Fight [Training/Solo] Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:25 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
The two decorated Chikara looked at each other, “I’ve waited too long sensei,” Jasio walked forward, always calculating always dangerous; “It’s time.” With that Jasio unveiled an exploding kunai and darted forward.                 Step! Step! BOOM!

Jasio flicked the kunai right at Kenji and he was already beginning to form the seal to detonate the tag. Kenji’s speed prevailed (SS rank). He was able to dart out laterally avoiding the blast. Kenji’s ninja sandals slid across the dirt. There were many trees that surrounded the 20 meter radius plain. Kenji dashed towards Jasio with his Hane in hand. Kenji with his stifling speed arrived in striking range in a second. The Hane came down diagonally, going for a slash across his torso. Jasio barely intercepted the strike with his tanto; Kenji let out two more deft swings that drove Jasio backwards. While running raiton chakra through his katana he jabbed at Jasio once more. Fortunately for Jasio, he was familiar with the jutsu, and he knew he needed to avoid the strike all together, blocking wouldn’t do. He ducked under the swing and grabbed a hold of Kenji’s ankle. Jasio was proficient in close combat, thanks to his training in Taijutsu and his competency in Bukitjutsu. Kenji’s uncle proceeded to pull at Kenji’s ankle robbing him of his balance; he was now air-borne.

Kenji stabbed the earth with his katana, saving him from falling. He used the new found leverage; he pulled the handle pulling him away from Jasio. Kenji positioned himself on the handle of his meter long katana. Jasio unleashed a swift side kick; Kenji used his current footing atop the handle of his katana to easily leap over the attack; while drifting over Jasio Kenji dropped two shuriken into the shoulders of Jasio.

Jasio used a substitution and was now behind Kenji. A sharp elbow was driven into the center of his back. A moment was used to wince, but he soon drew a kunai and turned around. When he turned around however, Jasio was gone. Kenji had a puzzled look on his face, but used the opportunity to get his weapon. When he turned back around to get his katana, it was gone.

A smirk was over Kenji’s face. “Genjutsu; should’ve known it wouldn’t be long. You never disappoint uncle; you were losing ground in close. I’m too fast and too skilled in close; so you resort to illusions. You told me that if you use more than one Genjutsu in battle you’re doing something wrong… Is this Genjutsu going to finish me?” Kenji chuckled as the ground beneath him crumbled; just being aware of the illusion…

1650/5000

B>A rank Senjutsu

Last edited by Kenji Chikara on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

4Dream Fight  [Training/Solo] Empty Re: Dream Fight [Training/Solo] Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:42 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Before he could inflict pain onto himself or perform a kai, the ground resumed to its previous state… It… appeared he cancelled the Genjutsu. “Why would he cancel it? What’s his plan?” Kenji stood still waiting for Jasio to reveal himself. “Ah, this is part of the illusion. To make the opponent think the Genjutsu has ceased and then attacks... Oh shit!”Kenji quickly performed a kai, and right in his face was Jasio. The tactful Jasio was frowning, now aware that Kenji figured it out just in time. Kenji was pissed at himself that he almost fell for it, a Genjutsu expert, victim to a Genjutsu. Kenji ducked Jasio’s kunai thrust and grabbed his wrist and unsheathed his rusty katana that was on his back, using a laido maneuver to drive the katana upward for the pinned arm. Jasio seemed worry, his right arm was trapped and a deadly katana was coming upward to separate his arm. Always quick, Jasio used his free left hand to draw a tanto and intercepted the rising katana. Jasio reversed Kenji’s grip and he now had control of Kenji’s wrist.

Jasio had his right hand attached to Kenji’s left wrist with a tanto in his own left hand; Kenji was vulnerable. All of a sudden Kenji was pushed away. He was in the same position but he was about 3 inches from his previous position; Jasio could feel that he still had a grip of his wrist, he knew this was Genjutsu. However, Kenji used the slight alteration of his opponent’s sight to bring his katana around to cut Jasio’s left arm, Jasio was barely able to parry it due to the slight hiccup in his vision. Immediately after having his strike parried he brought the katana around the other end; the blade was coming for Jasio’s right arm that had Kenji’s left wrist. Jasio wasn’t sure if he could successfully block it since he didn’t exactly know where it was coming from, he had a good idea, but he was only going to be about 80% accurate. He went for the block instead of releasing his grip, his tanto grazed Kenji’s katana and it continued on its course; Jasio was petrified and he braced himself for the pain.

Kenji was unable to retrieve his Hane, so he was still wielding his rusty katana, a dangerous weapon in its own right. As a skilled swordsman, it would suffice. The katana penetrated Jasio, skin and dug to the bone. Pain was written all over Jasio’s face, but he never made a peep. Kenji withdrew his katana, but when he did the wound that was on Jasio vanished and it appeared on Kenji along with the pain. The unexpectedness of it along with the trauma caused by seeing a hit placed perfectly reversed. This has to be Genjutsu. By the time he got a grip of reality, a flurry of punches and kicks were unleashed onto him. Kenji was sent flying about 5 meters; he crashed into the loose dirt. He let me hit him; his Genjutsu is triggered by blood. The pain was reversed, stunning me. I could’ve never planned for something like that. I thought my illusions were unique. He has illusions that cause the illusion to fade in and out giving the victim the impression that the Genjutsu was cancelled when in reality the castor is advancing, and then he has a Genjutsu that is triggered by blood, reversing the pain felt onto the opponent. This fight just got a lot more interesting.

Jasio lowered his head trying to conceal his smile, “Forgive me Kenji, but I didn’t expect such a good fight; it appears I’ve trained you too well. I don’t think you know how long it’s been since I’ve had to use ‘Perpetuity’ and ‘Pierce of Mutuality’. I can tell you can appreciate the uniqueness of my techniques, but do not underestimate me, we’ve just begun.”“He has techniques more complex and dangerous than those; maybe choosing not use my kekkai genkai was a bad idea. I have to use Ultimate Deception, but he knows it’s coming so I’ll have to capitalize quickly and make sure he doesn’t recognize it.”While Kenji was covered by the cloud of dust that kicked up when he crashed into it, he used the cover to weave the hand seals for Ultimate Deception. Kenji slowly rose to his feet with his left hand outreached, successfully triggering the Genjutsu. Jasio was now caught in one of Kenji’s most useful techniques. The reflection was casted in the exact same place as Kenji and for the time being he planned on having the reflection’s movements be identical to his; he would only cast the reflection somewhere else when the time was right.

2470/5000

B>A rank Senjutsu

Last edited by Kenji Chikara on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total

5Dream Fight  [Training/Solo] Empty Re: Dream Fight [Training/Solo] Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:45 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Kenji was now on his feet staring down Jasio. Jasio looked in awe as Kenji’s skin began to change color. White circles appeared on his face along with his hair becoming wild like a mane and his canine teeth growing in length. “So this is your sage--” He didn’t get a chance to finish his statement; Kenji’s speed in sage mode was undeniable (Beyond SS rank). Not only was his movement speed increased but his strike speed was equal to his movement, so when he drew his katana it was so fast Jasio saw it in a blur and was unable to determine the trajectory of the attack. Before Jasio could react he had been cut three times. There was sure to be a sufficient cool down to his Pierce of Mutuality Genjutsu so Kenji didn’t have to worry about getting caught in a Genjutsu every time he cut him. Jasio quickly leaped back and simultaneously threw down makibishi all around him.

As Jasio threw down the spikes Kenji released a gust of fuuton chakra from his katana; the gust was the trigger to his second favorite Genjutsu, Heavenly Spiral. If Jasio was going to avoid the fast traveling gust he was going to have to subject himself to his own spikes; but then again Jasio has never seen this particular technique and will probably think little of the innocuous gust, assuming he has enough time to react in the first place.

As soon as he landed he could feel a gust coming, but it was too late for him to avoid, and there was no way for him to avoid it. This gust seems harmless, so it’s most likely a trigger for a Genjutsu. I’ll have to break it quickly. Despite the short duration of the illusion and Jasio’s quick wit alerting him that it was indeed a Genjutsu that was approaching him; Kenji is so fast in sage mode he was able to leap into the sky and right as Jasio was released from the illusion Kenji was sending a kunai through his chest. This is the fifth clean hit; he’s nearly untraceable in sage mode. This fight just might…

This time Kenji once again shared the pain; not as bad as the last time but he was still momentarily paralyzed due to the suddenness and intensity of the pain. However, the pain was coming from the back of the chest… This is Ultimate Deception. Because Kenji was behind and not in front, he was unable to act quickly enough; also, while in sage mode Kenji’s senses were amplified so the window for Jasio to take advantage was even shorter than usual. Kenji was able to block the punch and slash from Jasio’s tanto. Jasio tried one more strike with his tanto trying his best to make the most out of catching Kenji with his Genjutsu. The tanto was on a crash course with Kenji’s katana; at the very last second Kenji ran raiton charka through the blade, CHIKARA CLASH!!

The ration chakra ran through Jasio’s tanto to his hand electrocuting him as well as disarming him. Kenji brought his katana down at an angle going behind Jasio for the back of his calf; he inflicted a 5 inch long gash down the back of his leg forcing Jasio to the ground of spikes. A thin sheet of chakra appeared around Jasio and was able to protect him from the spikes. He jumped up and retreated to the woods, but with his wounds he shouldn’t have been capable of such speed. Kenji cleared the area of the spikes using his foot to kick them and his sword to knock the away. He looked around and saw that the spikes reappeared. He got me ag—

3109/5000

B>A rank Senjutsu

Last edited by Kenji Chikara on Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Dream Fight  [Training/Solo] Empty Re: Dream Fight [Training/Solo] Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:47 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
An intense pressure came forcing itself through his back; Kenji was ready this time and performed a substitution. Right out of the substitution he lunged forward with a lateral slash from behind. He could see several makibishi stuck in his back along with the cut down the back of his leg and the two inch deep wound in the back of his chest, I’m really taking him to the wood shop.

Right before he reached Jasio; he disappeared, Damn it! I forgot this illusion fades in and out making you think it’s real, so even when Jasio appeared it was still Genjutsu. So where—

Another pressure was felt in his back; this time there was no substitution to save him; Jasio planned this attack well. The pain seared through his back. As Jasio’s kunai was in Kenji’s back, the blue haired shinobi spewed a plume of fuuton chakra around them. This was Kenji’s most gruesome Genjutsu. Jasio released the kunai and started to look at his body in horror as he saw his flesh burning horrifically. Jasio was clearly flustered but he still had his focus on Kenji; he knew with Kenji’s speed any moment where he didn’t keep tabs could be fatal. Therefore, he had no time to perform a kai; Kenji’s back was still facing Jasio, but since he was in sage mode he didn’t need his eyes to know where Jasio was and what he was doing. He performed the hand seals for Tree Binding Death.

Kenji was in front the immobilized Jasio with his Hane across his neck. “That Piercing Mutuality Genjutsu is impressive. It prohibits opponents from going for fatal attacks since they would face the same effects, and it also stuns them leaving them momentarily vulnerable, for a skilled shinobi like you, that would usually be all the time you need to end a fight. However, it only applies to blood; from this position I could easily break your neck or choke you to death. ”

Jasio was bound by a tree trunk. Completely robbed of his mobility and forced to stand still as the cold steel of Kenji’s Hane pressed against his throat. Jasio smiled, “A Binding Genjutsu, impressive. And you’re right about my Genjutsu, it only applies to blood. However, do you really think this is enough to defeat me…?” Kenji was confused, what did he mean; Kenji had stabbed him in the chest, cut him several times, caught him in multiple Genjutsu and had him in one currently with his sword across his neck. “I’m sorry Jasio, mind games won’t work on me; you’ve lost. I’m--” All of a sudden he started hearing a popping and sparking sound, it was coming from behind him; Kenji used his glove of reflection to see what was on his back, “EXPLOSIVE TAG!” KABOOM!!!!!!!

Kenji now had first degree burns on his back, but he was still in sage mode and therefore was able to sense Jasio attempting to attack. Yes, Jasio played a good hand with the explosive tag but he still had several makibishi in his back and other wounds, along with suffering from the trauma of the Genjutsu Kenji used prior. All of that made Jasio’s attack lackluster and easy enough to evade, especially since he was in sage mode. Kenji drew both katana and literally knocked Jasio away like a rag doll. The strike speed and his overall skill in the art increased the force drastically; the attack was able to knock Jasio back a few meters. Jasio had a look of shock on his face, and he was slowly coming to the realization that along as Kenji was in sage mode, there was little he could do to him. The explosive tag was supposed to give him ample time to deliver a finishing blow, but his sage mode in conjunction with the quantity of injuries he suffered prohibited his intended outcome. That was the last straw, Jasio tried to get back to his feet, “You--” but fell to his knees in defeat.

Kenji had expended a lot of stamina and his knees were beginning to buckle, and the wound in his back was extremely painful. It seemed both men tested their limits, but it was clear Kenji was victorious.

3833/5000

B>A rank Senjutsu

EXIT THREAD

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.