You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fight a Behemoth [Training/Closed] Empty Fight a Behemoth [Training/Closed] Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:03 am

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
(Occ : Inu/Dog Npc : Sp. Jonin rank Rank S in bukijutsu, Rank A in Taijutsu, Rank A Ninjutsu, His weapon demon head is an extremely large double sided battle axe, His elements are Doton and Katon)

It was a cold dark morning the sun still lay beyond the horizon the little light spreading across the pitch black sky like a shadowed blanket giving a dull light to awake to *BEep..eeP.bBeep* The sounding alarm of the clock sitting opposite the mans bed his eyes slowly opening as the ringing pierces through his skull repeating over and over again, His blurry eyes look upon the clock face the digits 4:30 plastered across it in a glowing red *Hur* a large yawn bellows out of the man as his hand strikes down on stop button of the clock his feet out of bed as he looks around his room motivating himself to get up.

His first action when getting out of bed was walking over to his window opening the curtain to gaze upon the shaded sky "Its going to be a good day for training " He said to himself walking over to his bathroom showering himself and putting on a fresh batch of clothes for the day ahead, the sound of the bursting water or the man himself seamed to have awoken his pet sasquash from his slumber "Hey Yo- what are you doing up so early" the slight whisper being made from behind the bathroom door "I told you im training today i swear you may talk, but komomi actually listens go back to bed" Yoshiro whispers back over the lounged pattering splash of the shower "Yeah whatever yo- I'm off to bed" the gorilla replies yoshiro quickly whispering before he had a chance to wonder off "Oh wait sas you still there" a few silent moments pass as the man showers "Yeah im still here" yoshiro replying "Would you mind taking komomi for a walk sometime today i doubt ill be home before dinner" "Yeah I'm off to bed now" Sasquash replies yoshiro finding the large gorilla by the time he was ready to leave.

As he reached the high plateau the sun had finally reached the horizon the light it brought along quickly chased the shadows covering the village lighting the sky for the day ahead, bringing an instant warmth to gently wake the town, It was then that yoshiro could feel a presence from behind him "Kuroka, Yoshiro?" the stranger cry's in a deep booming voice from a distance Yoshiro turning around to face the stranger knowing anyone could reply to the request to train with him, A large man stood across from him long spiked hair, his body and limbs extremely muscular standing at a towering 7"1 his face covered in scars from fire and cuts, along with his torso wearing only a long pair of black pants carrying a massive battle axe almost 5 feet in length, "That would be me, and you are?".

"They call me Inu (Translates to Dog), you left a request on the poster board for a training partner so here I am, You want to get straight to it"
He towering giant replies his body twisting and turning warming his muscles for the fight ahead "Yeah I'm ready when you are" the large brute leaping into a sprint towards yoshiro his large heavy axe being swung down upon the standing yoshiro the speed of which surprised the man narrowly avoiding the first attack as the stranger continues his advance his large stature making him able to swing the axe around like it the weight meant nothing to him.

The speed and technique of the swings of the large axe wielding brute was proving overwhelming his attempts to dodge the swings had resulted in the axe cutting a piece of his clothing having no other option yoshiro with a flick of the wrist creates his large nodachi Zekkou Kaichou the length of the long heavy six foot blade reduced to that of a wakazashi the sheathe nearly as long as the sword appearing is his left hand, the tides quickly turn as the as yoshiro swift and technical strikes from both the sheathe to confuse the man and the blade its self prove to much for the axe to keep up with the man forced to defend rather than continue his attack, Suddenly the behemoth of a man raises his left leg slightly slamming it into the ground yoshiro confused by the action his flurry of sword movements slowed as the earth beneath him begun to shake "A doton technique?" he thought to himself, A large earth hand emerging from the ground ready to clamp down on the silver haired man his eyes dart towards Inu noticing his right arm moving as the doton arm follows its actions using his ability to narrowly slip the clenching grasp of the bouldering hand.

783/1500

225/250:

Jutsu Being Trained:

2Fight a Behemoth [Training/Closed] Empty Re: Fight a Behemoth [Training/Closed] Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:28 am

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
Yoshiro was impressed the speed and subtlety of the technique it could have easily caught someone of lower ability unaware and easily ended the bout, the rock hand once again emerging from the ground this time in front of the running boy giving him a split second to react the size of the rock hand was massive towering over the boy by nearly 2 meters the full width over 5 meters long it would be hard for him to leap or dart around, His quick thinking and his eye's always watching his surroundings gave him a few extra second to react taking a leap back and changing his sprinting direction he once again scarcely avoided the grabbing force of the crushing boulders yoshiros only option to hastily rush at the man in hope of breaking the technique the duration could prove to much for him and he needed to take any opportunity bestowed on him, The gargantuan clearly an equal opponent yoshiros over confidence and underestimation putting making him the defender.

Closing the gap with his agility seamed to be working yoshiro running towards his sparing partner closing the gap the rock hand no where to be seen regardless he knew it could be coming and was ready to dodge anything coming his way, Using the opportunity to drop his sheathe and grab five shruiken throwing them towards the giant man continuing to close the meters of distance between them him next action before reaching him running his finger down the spine of his sword coating it in a extremely fast spiraling wind drastically increasing his nodachi's already infamous cutting ability also further reducing its already light weight, as the projectiles reach the man the gigantic fist reappears first blocking the shruiken then approaching the silver haired man once more "I'm sick of this time to end this" the though crosses his mind preparing himself with a swift and elegant swings of his sword four in total all of which done in mere seconds, the towering fist crumbles first cleanly cutting in two then becoming rubble the silver haired man's path unaltered he was moments away from reaching his opponent.

The battle between the two had raged for over an hour each throwing various different attack patterns to throw of the other at this point the fatigue two the pair had sunken in the range between the two at the current time roughly 5 meters both as the both pant and gasp for air using the stand still to regain some fatigue the gargantuan of a man "You've got some skills boy when I rocked up here and found a young yell I was disappointed, My demon head has chips although it and you've beat me up bait you got balls kid" Inu-San says between breaths "Why thank you Inu you've kept me on edge this entire time your really coming at me at full force" yoshiro replies the towering man replying with a smile "You know what they say go hard or go home" before sprinting at the boy dropping the large heavy axe forming seals in his approach.

As the towering gargantuan reaches yoshiro his hand completing the sign sequence his arms burst into flame proceeding to attack with a relentless paces his speed while kick boxing matching the speed in which yoshiro sword swings are being made the bursting flare of fire almost catching on yoshiro clothes as the conservative defensive swings from the silver haired man fends of the behemoths advances, "Lets fight a while longer then break for lunch" the giant of a man says with a smile his attacks rapid and deadly yoshiro trying to gain distance by sending two large crescent shaped cutting gusts of winds towards Inu giving him no choice but to dodge and retreat from him attack the touch of the wind against the fire would surely result in a massive consequences.

The giant of a man narrowly avoiding the incoming wind projectiles with a great feat of acrobatic ability futher impressing yoshiro giving the man no time he sprints towards the man entering a parade of elegant and grateful attack from his sword the coating wind and violent cutting edge forcing the gargantuan to once again take the dense trying to inch his way back towards his axe lying nearly one meter away yoshiro giving no break to his attack one wrong movement from the man and his sparing partner would lose a limb it was then his sword came down on the giants chest stopping centimeters away from impact yoshiro looking at the giant "I think that's lunch" with a smile removing his sword from the mans chest the behemoth replying "Yeah i could eat" the fire around his limbs disappearing along with yoshiros nodachi.

1587/1500 : Complete

Jutsu Being Trained:

170/250:

Last edited by Yoshiro Kuroka on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total

3Fight a Behemoth [Training/Closed] Empty Re: Fight a Behemoth [Training/Closed] Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:55 am

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
The two walk from the battle plateau each slightly bonded with the other after the intensity of the fight pushing each others skills to the limit yoshiro looking over the towering intimating man gazed across his face his eyes and expression on of a peace loving individual using the walk they had ahead to learn more about the Inu "So is inu your real name or is that just what people call you" Yoshiro asks the man as the pair walk through the streets towards a ramen store not to far from their training ground "No that's just what they call me, It's not what you think people just call me that because I have five nin-dog's i didn't think it would be fair to bring them along" the fact that both of the men shared a love of animals was an instant bond the pair of men talking carry on with story's about there pets until reaching the ramen bar.

The ramen bar was found in a small back ally more of a stall rather then a shop a small wooden kiosk with four metal stole affront of it, the wood and outside of the kiosk aged with cracked paint and faded tarp covering the seats, "What are we doing here?" Inu says as they approach the cheap looking structure "I know its not pretty but I assure you best ramen in kumo", The pair sitting under the target inu being a behemoth of a man barely fitting under the protection of the sail above the chairs and barely fitting on the chair itself, "Oh Kuroka-san haven't seen you in a while and I see you've replaced sasquash for an even more giant companion" the chef behind the counter says with a cheeky smile and joking tone "Just joking big guy, what can I get you both" Two bowls of pork ramen" Yoshiro responds before adding a joke "Well you stay for the food not for the company rite chef" the pair engaging in laughter Inu joining in a chuckle "Yeah coming rite up" the chef replies before disappearing behind a wooden panel.

Word count :363+87 = 450/2000

Justu being Trained:

4Fight a Behemoth [Training/Closed] Empty Re: Fight a Behemoth [Training/Closed] Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:02 am

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
"So tell me about yourself Kuroka-san why haven't i seen you around the village" an out of place question emerbese from the giant man, the man pausing in silence formulating an answer "Well im an Ex-squad member of Team karma the fact of the matter is im a commissioned killer for kumogakure my presence around the town is limited hiding in the shadows is the best way to avoid detection" The memories of his days as a genin his former squad breaking as the members slowly dwindled bringing back feelings of guilt and resentment yoshiro clearing his head of those thoughts before clearing his throat and returning his answer with a question "How about your self Inu" The giant of a mans face with a look of shock plastered across it "Squad Karma hey i remember those day seams like were cut from the same cloth you and I, The joys of being a glorified killer for kumogakure sure is a great one isn't it" his voice sincere and becoming more sarcastic as it reached his words of being a killer, "Yep" an awkward silence broke out upon the two as the death caused by their hand surely played through both of the mens heads.

"Fancy a drink" Yoshiros words breaking the silence as the chef returns with two large bowls of ramen placing them in front of the men the aromas from the broth immediately hitting the nose salivating the appetite "Did I hear you mention a drink" the chef says pulling out two glasses filling them both up and handing them too the men "Eat up boys" yoshiro and inu raise there glass to the man before taking a large gulp, and feasting upon the broth of noodle, miso and sliced pork the two finishing the meal and scotch in minutes "Told you he can make a bowl of ramen" Yoshiro says his stomach full and strength regained ready to finish the training session planned for the day "Yeah that was good one more bowl and lets go" Inu says ordering another bowl before shoveling it down his face yoshiro paying for the two before heading back towards the high plateau.

Word Count
817/2000
Justu Training:

5Fight a Behemoth [Training/Closed] Empty Re: Fight a Behemoth [Training/Closed] Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:55 pm

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
Returning to the high plateau fatigue returned from the filling broth of noodle, miso, sliced pork and vegetable both the men where ready to return to there training reaching the center of the large stone tiled battle field with the passing day the sun had moved passed there heads and on its way down passed the horizon leaving several hours of daylight before the training would have to end, "Hey Inu-San you wanna make the most of this light and get straight into it, Lets just do some light sparring then get into the heavier stuff it will be a while before i am able to create my sword again" yoshiro says as he stretches his body the tall man with a smug smile appearing on his face obviously showing some form of resentment from his loss he sprints directly at the kuroka man hoping to catch him off guard.

"There's no rest for killers Yoshiro, In my days of squad kamra the objective was to kill or subdue the enemy by any means possible" the gargantuan leading his charge with a swift one, two combination followed by a round house kick, the fist combination gracefully dodged by yoshiro his two arms reaching up to defend himself from the incoming kick the sheer force from the impact sending him sliding back over one meter a large welt appearing on his left arm "FUCK!" yoshiro shouted in pain his left arm bruising to the bone the blistering pain experienced by the man his left arm unresponsive to commands, "Oh shit im really in trouble here no sword, Only a few shruiken, kunai and my right arm" the boys thoughts quickly changed from concentrating on his pain to the fight, He had gained range in the attack and intended to keep it until he could regain control of his left arm.

Gripping 5 shruiken from his pocket and throwing them towards the giant of a man would cause a temporary distraction the behemoth dodging the majority of them one landing in his legs penetrating the thigh of the giant man giving yoshiro seconds more to distance himself "Pretty good Yoshiro, Hide in the shadows if an enemy's greater then when he's unaware go for the kill" another teaching of squad karma he thought to himself as his opponents hands begin to form multiple seals the silver haired man allowing no chance throwing the rest of his shruiken and two kunai at the tower of muscle the impact of all projectiles hitting the man but unbreakable his hand signs completing his signs he begins firing large fireballs roughly 3 meters in diameter in multiple succession the speed of which catching yoshiro with each step the final fireball sure to impact on him, The burning heat impacting on the boy exploding in a large burst of fire the smoke settling to reveal the man had been replaced with a single shruiken Inu spinning around on the spot looking for a sign of his enemy.

1316/2000

165/250:

6Fight a Behemoth [Training/Closed] Empty Re: Fight a Behemoth [Training/Closed] Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:07 am

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
Having replaced himself with a previously thrown shruiken gave yoshiro a slight opportunity of surprise the behemoth Inu scouting the field for him the opening provided by the substitution jutsu was quickly closing, but on the plus side the prickling stunned feeling impairing his left arm had passed regaining control over his limb he was ready to react still having a short time before being able to create his sword his only option was to attack with a barrage of jutsu attack hopefully giving him enough time to either create one of his yami no katana or an opening to capitalize on with a flurry of hand signs the attacks were in motion the giant of a man finally locating yoshiro.

It was almost the instance that Inu located the silver man making signs required for jutsu's being an experienced fighter the large man knew that anything could becoming to try to avoid the result he runs at yoshiro hoping to reach him in time but it was to late the first just was complete with a quick darting side step with the increase speed of his Kuroneko Soschi next signing his next technique sending a large basketball shaped wind ball surges towards the running giant a large leap and change of direction had him miss the linear attack, his final move was a debilitating move hopefully giving him the upper hand his trained eyes slightly weakening the effects of his coming attack Inu meters away from impacting on the man his hand meet in a Ram seal a bursting flash of light doming around the man blinding the pair almost instantly yoshiro's eyes giving him slightly more visibility then his opponent using the flash to distance himself further from his enemy.

1610/2000

120/250:

7Fight a Behemoth [Training/Closed] Empty Re: Fight a Behemoth [Training/Closed] Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:41 am

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
Shortly after gaining there sight yoshiro could feel his clans chakra ready to be forged in to weapon as his whim, the impending darkness of the setting sun was looming and something told the man that inu wasn't one to stop until a winner had been decided he knew that the day long battle between the two was coming to an end the men's eye's in and a gaze waiting for the first sign of movements "Lets finish this fight hey Inu-san" Yoshiro shouts the distance between them roughly down to 15 meters "Yeah i was thinking the same thing" the mans hands quickly forming seals his body dropping to his knees his large arms smacking into the ground with a large earth rippling shake, the stone below the man creeping and crawling over the man to create a massive rock golem shape around the man his face the only thing the rock amour uncovers.

Inu darts towards the standing kuroka man the weight of the rocks significantly reducing his speed, but with each bounding step the entire plateau shakes under the pressure and force of each step, yoshiro using his speed enhancement to his advantage he creates his sword Zekkou Kaichou the long 6 foot nodachi futhering his strength unleashing the flowing force of his clans Goin~na leaping towards the charging man intending to end the fight here and now the two men run towards each other as the approach each other time seams to slow each breath passing feeling like minutes between, The towering stone golems fist fires in a right hay maker yoshiro spiraling around the arm with his superior speed with a spinning back fist in the same fluid motion of the evasion of the fist the butt of his sword crashes against Inu's back the force of the impact rippling throughout the rock the behemoth crashing to the ground the armor of stone crumbling from his skin "With my Goin~na my strength is increased over three times anyone that feels the sting of my attack in that state is surely to die, if I used my blade i assure you, You would have fallen to the same fate" Yoshiro says standing over the kneeling giant injured from the impact gasping for air as he recuperates.

Minutes past as Inu gasped for air regaining the strength to speak and move "I had no idea you still had a trump card like that up your sleeves Yoshiro I can see why you were assigned to squad karma" a large smile appearing on his face before engaging in a deep chuckle pushing his body from the ground to stand up rite "Your alright kid, You have this fight next time around ill get you" Inu says before waving limping from the high plateau the sun setting over the mountains soon to bring the darkness of night.

[Leave Thread]

2093/2000
Training White Cracking Whip : Complete
70/250:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.