You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pay up! (Bill Collection, D Rank Mission) Empty Pay up! (Bill Collection, D Rank Mission) Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:57 am

Daimon

Daimon

D-rank
Daimon had left the mission reporter's home and cracked his knuckles. He would be told not to start a fight, which highly disappointed him. However, if they couldn't fight back what was the point of beating them to a pulp anyway. He would simply just use his intimidation tactics to get the money or he would simply forcibly snatch it from them.

He gripped the piece of paper and stared at the street that had his address on it. It seemed to be some type of convience store that sold the typical snacks, cigarettes, household items etc. He had heard the man in charge of the store was a massive cheapskate. He had come into the store a couple guys and the guy would scold him for being off on some exact change. Daimon would enjoy embarrassing this fellow. Daimon had walked up to the front door and cracked his knuckles and smiled. He would raise h is knuckles and slam his fist upon the door and pounded the door. He continued to pound and bang on the door waiting for some type of answer, guessing it probably wouldn't come anyway, nowing damn well it was gonna be someone hunting him for some money.

Daimon smiled and looked at a clumsily opened window and took a couple of steps back. He would runs traight toward the building and leap right through the window and roll in and quickly stand back on his feet standing inside. "You might as well bring your ass out here, before you make me angry." he shouted, as he saw a man walk out from the back with some type of club. "Get out of my store before I hurt you!" The man shouted as Daimon groaned and started to laugh. "Come on, hit me." He said with a wide smirk on his face as the man started to charge at him. Daimon looked as he launched the club downward at him and he just grabbed the club and snatched it out of his hands. The man was way out of his prime so disarming him was pretty easy. Daimon took the club and broke it over his knee and got right in the face of the store owner and smiled. "Give me the money or I'll break your spine just like that club" He said with a smile as the man started to whimper. "FINE!" He shouted as he took a key out of his pocket and opened up a safe and pulled out a bag of money. Daimon snatched it from him and walked to the door and unlocked it and walked right out.

He went to the next building and would activate his kekki genki as he looked at the store owner he looked at him straight ine eyes, dazing him. "Give me the money, or there's worse to come." The owner hurry and grabbed the cash and walked right back out again.

Daimon looked at the final store and would walk straight in and he would ring the bell waiting for someone to come "assist" him. "Yes sir may I help you?" Yes, you can pay your rent." Daimon said with a smirk, as the guy would start to run through the back. Daimon instantly began to follow him. He hoped over the counter top and the man would try and get locked in the break room but Daimon pushed the door open before he locked it. He backed the man into the corner. "Give me the money, or i'll destroy the shop." He said as the man on the verge of crying would take out his wallet and take out the appropriate amount of cash and Daimon took it and put it in the bag and wave at him as he leaves. "Thanks a bunch!"

640 words

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.