You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1arrival ,the chunin exams and Aisu Ryuu Empty arrival ,the chunin exams and Aisu Ryuu Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:51 pm

Ryuu

Ryuu

D-rank
Ryuu woke up from a nightmare he had just seen where he loses all his comrades,but that wont stop in his way as he went to the mirror ,he'd wash his face he had to get ready it was announced that it would be in sunagakure ,  "i gotta get ready for the land of golden sand" said as he was washing his teeth ,"might as well take a partner with me"said Ryuu while looking  at the mirror and continued "man i hope they got cuties there luckily i was assigned to a team full of boys,tch dammit wheres my harem god dammit god i will get a harem just you see" said Ryuu with a pissed look after taking off from the window with his backpack, "i should check on doji's apartment and take him with me",walking down the street as he reached  Doji's apartment Ryuu would knock  but no one would reply, "tch that jerk he must have left without me"said Ryuu in disappointment "well off we go Ryuu"said Ryuu to himself as he ran at full speed heading to sunagakure  "opps let me just do this beforehand" said  Ryuu as he changed direction heading to the highest location in kirigakure  and said"wait for me will ya I'll be back"  said as he jumped from the high of fifty six meters and as he was closing in to the ground he channeled chakra to both his arms  slammed his palms together retracted them then  he would push them to the front in incredible force shouting "gale palm"he would then damage the ground and use the jutsu as an escape route from such a deadly fall he front-flipped while he was in the air then landed on his feet and continued running heading for the village hidden in sand as the guards would stop him "move away "am heading for the chunin exams", the guards would make way for him then, he would  then continue dashing his way through to the exams,in sunagakure.
after crossing a  good amount he founded a truck heading for sunagakure,while on the road to there  they were attacked by bandits Ryuu would sigh  troubled saying "please make a way for us " the bandits would reply "give us all you're valuables n we'll let you live-"  Ryuu would interrupt them yelling in the beginning ,"HUH?!LET US LIVE?!,that's what i should be saying,punks give us all you're valuables n  I'll let you die fast  otherwise you guys will be dying sloooowly" the bandits infuriated would yell "you think you're funny" continued with an attack, a punch on Ryuu's face is what they were aiming for ,Ryuu would easily dodge it by side stepping and grabbed his arm dislocating it and kicking him in the face ,Ryuu would Yell"Gale palm"as he did the required actions and aimed for the second bandit who was four meters away,blowing him away and knocking them out ,after the incident they would continue heading for sunagakure, and as they reached their destination  Ryuu would Jump and yell  to the people around him"yo yo do you know who just came ? ,he aint lame! , it is i the big game,AISU , RYUU HAS COME TO CRASH THIS PARTY"yelled Ryuu in confidence as he reached sunagakure,but seeing as silent as it was he didn't amuse anybody"at least,clap" yelled at the people around him ,tho it remained silent it was as if they were saying LAME to him,which pissed him"You damn little sandy village" said in a quiet tone while tearing up

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.