You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A rest [Open To All] Empty A rest [Open To All] Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:19 am

Night

Night

D-rank
One wet and rainy day, Night walked to the steamed bath. As he entered the steamed bath, he took his clothes off, leaving only a towel to cover his private part. As he entered the steamed bath, Night thought, "Woah....this feeling is....so....relaxing!". He then allowed the heat to take over his consciousness, clearing all his problems.

2A rest [Open To All] Empty Re: A rest [Open To All] Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:24 pm

Jurou

Jurou

S-rank
A rainy, yet sunny day at the same time was good to Jurou for him to clear his mind.

Upon feeling relief about his self and wanting to relax from his Kenjutsu training, he spotted the Steam Bath place and saw a time for relaxation. The last time he relaxed was years ago when he was training taijutsu with his partner, Isshin.

Isshin's training was both difficult and worthwhile at the same time, helping out with certain moves and improving his dexterity to A-rank in a matter for 2 months. Then captain Minoru's training took at least 4 months to complete to move Taijutsu up to S-rank.

So yes, it was time for Jurou to finally have some relaxation. Entering the steam bath, he saw the Hozuki ninja, Night. Stepping inside the steam bath tub on the other side, he let his body sink in the water as the towel shielded his manhood.

"Relaxation at last." Today was going to be a good day for the Special Jonin.

3A rest [Open To All] Empty Re: A rest [Open To All] Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:46 pm

Night

Night

D-rank
Night was lying peacefully in the bath as the Special Jounin entered. Night, however, did not notice him. He was so engrossed. The peaceful and relaxing moment; he wants to enjoy each and every second.

Night sighed and said, "Ah, I should come here every-". He then stopped when he noticed he was not alone. There was another man there too. Night smiled and approached the man. "Hi, my name is Night. What's your name? You must be super strong, unlike me, an academy student. "

4A rest [Open To All] Empty Re: A rest [Open To All] Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:19 am

Jurou

Jurou

S-rank
Jurou heard the ninja's voice speak for the first time, deciding to take in conversation, "Osada. Jurou Osada." Small talk was appropriate to Jurou at all times. "Super strong? I would not necessarily say." Lying peacefully while speaking, Jurou could feel the steam coming up from the water, seeing as the temperature risen past room temperature.

5A rest [Open To All] Empty Re: A rest [Open To All] Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:59 am

Night

Night

D-rank
As he listens to Jurou's humble reply, Night said, "Nice to meet you Jurou! Wanna have a duel? I would like to see how weak I, an academy student, am compared to you!"

6A rest [Open To All] Empty Re: A rest [Open To All] Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:11 am

Jurou

Jurou

S-rank
"For an academy student who thinks low of himself, alright." Jurou agreed to Night's offer, wanting to relax from 3 days of hard training. "For someone who thinks low of himself, he's definitely trying to hide his true power." Jurou thought to himself while hearing Night talk.

7A rest [Open To All] Empty Re: A rest [Open To All] Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:55 am

Night

Night

D-rank
Night smiled and said, "Yay! You're gonna teach me how strong a high-ranked man is! So, where are we gonna play. I mean, spar?" Night then began to wait with antixipation.

8A rest [Open To All] Empty Re: A rest [Open To All] Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:10 am

Jurou

Jurou

S-rank
Hearing the word "play" gave a strange feeling down Jurou's body, but nonetheless was intimidated by the young genin. Quickly forgetting that he did not aquire his sword, things would've been bad for the jounin. "I am surprised you have not touched swords with the Mizukage yet. He is the highest ranking shinobi."

In all due respect, Jurou was not in the mood for "playtime". But, he had to get the kid off of his mind somehow, "Swamp of water is where we are going to spar," Jurou said. No new jutsu was coming into thought, so he had to play with what was given to him already.

9A rest [Open To All] Empty Re: A rest [Open To All] Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:29 am

Night

Night

D-rank
Night smiled and said, "Okay! Race you there!"Night then ran out of the steamed bath, and got dressed. He then said good-bye and ran to the swamp. "Yay! It'll be so much fun!" thought Night.

10A rest [Open To All] Empty Re: A rest [Open To All] Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:54 am

Jurou

Jurou

S-rank
"What have I gotten myself into?" Thought the Spec. Jonin as he quietly and deliberately gotten up from the steam bath and back to the bathroom to change into his ninja attire.

Putting on his Kirigakure flak jacket, he sighed deeply and continued on his way to the swamp.

[Exit.]

Last edited by Jurou Osada on Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

11A rest [Open To All] Empty Re: A rest [Open To All] Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:11 pm

Night

Night

D-rank
Oops. Forgot:

-exit thread-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.