You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Juyo

Juyo

D-rank
The morning sun poked through the clouds, lighting up the residential district of Kumogakure no Sato.  Birds were going about their food gathering for their chicks, chirping away from their nests.  The sun and the noise of the birds were what woke up Juyo one Saturday morning.  He slowly sat up in his bed, rubbing the crust from his eyes.  His mom then came in, "Hurry up and get dressed, Juyo.  You do want to learn that jutsu, don't you?"  Her question lit a fire under Juyo, as he sprang up and quickly grabbed a black tee shirt and pants.  Slipping on his sandals and green jacket before heading downstairs with his mom.

He had talked with her yesterday about needing to know more Genjutsu, and seeing as they were both of the same Clan path, she decided to help him.  She had said she knew a Genjutsu that would help him get away from ninja that want to fight up close, and even those that are more long-range oriented.  The jutsu seemed to be quite handy and Juyo couldn't wait to learn it.  He followed his mom outside the house to a small open area just outside their home.  His mother stood in front of him, having them separated by at least 10 meters.

His mother, Ein, was dressed in a dark green kimono, her long, brown hair hung down to her chest, waving in the morning breeze.  She was already in a serious mood for the training, as Juyo could tell by her strong gaze.  "Alright, pay close attention.  This is illusion takes a lot of skill."  Juyo nodded, studying her movements closely.  "You must lock eyes with your opponent, actively thinking of the genjutsu, in order to place them in it.  Notice that I don't use any hand signs."  Juyo watched, and his mother started walking around to his right flank, and he turned to face her.  Continuing to watch her, he felt a poke from behind him.  He turned to see no one behind him, but received a slap to the face, waking him out of the Genjutsu, and seeing his mother appear before him.

False Clone Technique Training
[363/1000]

Juyo

Juyo

D-rank
"That was it," she told him.  "It's quite easy to believe the illusion.  Now, what did you learn?"  Juyo concentrated on his thoughts, trying to pinpoint exactly when he had fallen under the genjutsu.  "Well, it must've started right after you finished speaking."  Ein shook her head, smacking him on the back of the head.  "No, I started the genjutsu as I was talking to you.  Right when I said that it took the locking of the eyes to begin the genjutsu."  Juyo went back through it in his head, marveling at how simple his mother had made the jutsu look.  "But how?" he asked.  "You were talking, and I heard you moving."  Ein ruffled his hair and started walking back to where she had been standing before the genjutsu.  "The illusion is both visual and audible, meaning the illusion can talk and look like you.  Now this time, you will try to fool me."  She stood in front of him, looking straight into his eyes.

Juyo repositioned himself, and locking eyes with his mother's, thought the genjutsu in his mind.  False Clone Technique.  He could feel the illusionary him standing right where he was, and he made the illusion speak.  "Like this mother?" the illusion asked, beginning to walk to the right, while Juyo walked to the left, getting closer to his mother.  Her eyes followed the illusion, but then something seemed to stop her gaze.  She sniffed the air as if something was burning.  Right as Juyo was about to tap his mother's shoulder with his finger, she spun and slapped his face.  "Nice try, Juyo.  Yet there is one other piece to the puzzle that is this genjutsu."  He took a step back, rubbing his cheek to ease the pain from the slap.  "What? I did what you said, I had the illusion take on my appearance and let it have noise to mask my own."  She nodded, raising a finger in front of him, "But there is still one more piece that makes it much more believable.  Smell.  I could smell the real you, because you did not give the illusion your smell.  Any sensory ninja would've seen through that and you'd be dead instead of a slap on the cheek."  Juyo nodded and went back to his position.  His mother was a hard teacher, not giving him all the instructions to the jutsu like this.

[769/1000]

Chakra 135/150:

Juyo

Juyo

D-rank
The wind picked up as Juyo faced his mother another time.  He went over what all he learned; visual, audible, and mimicking his smell.  Focusing on these attributes of the False Clone Technique, he did has his mother asked, and tried it once more.  Locking eyes with his mother, he thought the words, False Clone Technique.  His illusion took a step forward and another step, then broke into a hard run at his mother.  Juyo waited a moment before sprinting in similar fashion.  His mother took a step back, giving her time to sniff the air around her, right as the illusion jumped at her.  She quickly dodged the attack, leaving a clenched fist to go through the illusion's stomach.  As soon as her punch struck, the illusion was broken, and Juyo appeared before her, with his fist inches away from her face.

Juyo held his fist in position, not wanting to strike his own mother, but then she disappeared before him, and a quick tap on his shoulder was all it took for him to realize he was still tricked.  He turned to face his mother, the one he had almost struck was an illusion.  "I thought you would try to impress me," she laughed.  "You did very well, Juyo, but it'll take more than a genjutsu that I just taught you to trick me.  Anyone else would've lost to you.  You make me proud to be a mother."  She ruffled his hair and headed back to the house.  "Now, let's go eat some breakfast, shall we?"

[1031/1000]

Chakra 120/150:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.