You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bo [C-rank, combat] Empty Bo [C-rank, combat] Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:25 am

Miho

Miho

D-rank
Name: Bo
Species: A bear
Appearance: Bo is a 2 metres tall bear. His fur is dark brown, very thick, decorated with some metal stuff around so that it would be easier for him to carry master on his back or to dodge some small and low damage ninja weapons that are not used along with any jutsu.
Bo [C-rank, combat] 98cde474-627a-40df-8c81-422396576279

Personality: Bo is far from being a friendly pet. He accepts only his master and no one else. Do not like to interact with other people at all unless the interaction is in the battle. Bo is always backtalking to everyone, those words always turn out to offend people who are not used to his manner of behaving. But that is just because he was nurtured like that. Describing him the phrase "Like master, like pet" fits just perfectly.

Techniques: Bolt naturally has sharp teeth that could sink into flesh for 2 cm deep. He also could scratch with his claws that would tear some clothes and leave up to 1 cm deep cuts on the skin. Bo also could punch, but the worst damage could be knocking the opponent out of balance. His size is more for the convienence and the looks to scare the opponent. He can use one jutsu in the battle.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Miho on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:21 am; edited 3 times in total

2Bo [C-rank, combat] Empty Re: Bo [C-rank, combat] Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:40 am

Explain his Taijutsu capabilites, i.e. how deep he can bite, how deep he can scratch with his claws. He's only C-Rank, so not too deep. Also, you have one more jutsu slot on him, so I recommend you give him another jutsu (unless you want him to be cheaper).

3Bo [C-rank, combat] Empty Re: Bo [C-rank, combat] Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:36 am

Miho

Miho

D-rank
I changed some things, waiting for review ^^

4Bo [C-rank, combat] Empty Re: Bo [C-rank, combat] Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:07 am

Miho

Miho

D-rank
Bump, could someone check my pet? ^^ Bo [C-rank, combat] Volibe10

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.