You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rikumaru

D-rank
Rikumaru walks calmly through the streets of Kiri just watching the nice people. He sees a group of children playing hide and go seek in a nearby empty lot. It reminds His of the good times when He was young, playing with His friends from the village. It makes His feel lonely, because most of His old friends have left the village on adventures that He weather He could go on as well. He continues walking down the street looking for a bench to stop and rest on. He has been walking for a good while looking for someone to stop and talk too.

He sees a nearby bench, so Rikumaru decides to stop and take a breather. Sitting alone, He starts playing with His hair. The breeze in the air sends a chill down His spine. He shivers. He thinks to himself, "You'd think living in this village for all these years, I'd be used to this cold weathers."

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira walked down the street with his hands behindhis head smiling. It was a normal day for him but he couldnt shake a weird feeling he had been having all day. As he continues down the street he noticed someone sitting on a bench, looking a little down. "Well hello there, are you feeling ok? The names Hiragana kisame, but you can just call me Hira." Hira said holding out his hand to Rikumaru wanting to shake hands.

Rikumaru

D-rank
Rikumaru looked up to see a boy with a somewhat fish like appearance he had green hair with orange tips and golden eyes. The boy looked to be about Rikumaru's age and he had his hand extended. Rikumaru Stretches his hand to meet the boys. then the boy said "Well hello there, are you feeling ok? The names Hiragana kisame, but you can just call me Hira." Rikumaru responded " Well My name is Uchiha, Rikumaru you can call me Riku and I'm feeling alright" he says as he lets out a small laugh.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.