You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1An Unexpected Journey... Home? [private] Empty An Unexpected Journey... Home? [private] Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:15 pm

The tip of Dragon's Bane carved clean through the flesh of Momo's womb. As she was pinned to the wall, she let out an almost estacy riddled moan. "DID YOU THINK I WOULDN'T FIND OUT, YOU BLACK EYED BITCH?! Trilby's ire was met with laughter. Momo cackled at him, amused at the emotional turmoil that was occurring within Trilby. It seemed he was her entertainment for the evening. "I didn't think you'd find out, because I thought the bitch would have miscarried after the shit I did to her." Dragon's bane twisted in her womb in response, re-cutting the already sealed wound. In one fluid motion, Trilby cut her in two, through the abdomen, leaving her to drop to the floor. Drawing Yamato from it's sheath, he plunged the blade through her neck, severing her connection to her arms. He left the blade in her for extra measure, ensuring she couldn't free herself. After all, she couldn't heal around the steel. "Someone will find you, in a day or two. Til then, have fun gagging on your own blood, you fucking whore. If we didn't have need of you I'd slaughter you right now. You know I can." As Trilby left the room, he heard gurgled moaning. Momo was trying to reply, but the steel in her throat was making it rather impossible.

It had been five days since Trilby's agents had reported the news that Momo and Hao had fought so hard to hide from him. He was a father. Since then, he had spent the time travelling the land. The trip from the blood country to the sand was a rough one to say the least, but he managed. The boat ride was peaceful, except for a small patrol boat. Coastal security had increased recently. Still, it wasn't difficult for Trilby to eliminate a single coastal patrol with a flick of his finger, and before they had even seen him they were already dead. His arrival in the Kaze no Kuni desert was a sombre one, to say the least. His home coming felt... wrong. But still, he had to do it. He had to see Gin, to see his children. He had two, apparently. Twins. A young girl named Kiku and a small boy named Shinji, after Trilby's grandfather probably. Ironic, considering Trilby killed his namesake at the summit. Hell, Gin probably watched him kill him, too. Granted, he hadn't planned on it, but it was a... unfortunate requirement.

Although it had been five years, Trilby could traverse the desert as though he never left. The wolves were no problem, and every one he gutted made him feel a little bit brighter, until finally he could see Sunagakure on the horizon. Still, the frontal approach would be... stupid. He was here to see his wife, to make amends, not start a war. Half those shinobi he trained, and the other half he fought beside. Although he could slaughter them, that didn't mean he wanted to. He had to be ... subtle. He had to go to Kazekage's Peak. Gin's private vault. It held some... historical treasures, such as weapons of long since dead Kazekage. It had been Trilby and Gin's private training ground in the past, and Trilby had hooked it up to their private security system. The seals there would trigger if anyone but Gin or Trilby entered, sending a signal to her control desk. Only she would see the alert, and since the location was classified, she would investigate it personally, just as he wanted. Of course, the seals would acknowledge him as welcome, so he would have to intentionally trigger them. Still, it wasn't hard, he made them after all.

The climb up the mountain was a short one, and in no time flat, Trilby found himself at the secret doorway. It answered to his presence automatically, sliding open and revealing the cavern. It was untouched, just as he left it. A single palm sized seal sat on the left hand next to the entrance to the door; a way to open it after it sealed behind you. Tapping it with his index finger, Trilby sent a small pulse down the circuit. The pulse would trip the detection seal, which would send a charge to the panel in Gin's office. In a few seconds, the Kazekage's Peak light would be flashing. She would come to investigate, to see who was in her secret facility, and they would see each other at last...

Gin

Gin

Retired
Gin was used to boredom. It had been years since she had received the title of Kazekage – eight years, to be exact. She was used to the annoying amount of paperwork – the likes of which she would later burn – and the uneventfulness of most days. Of course, there were times when she needed to get off of her ass to defend the village, but those were rare and far apart. The last time that had happened was a little over five years ago, and it hadn’t ended well. There were a few minor battles in between then and now, but nothing quite compared to what the Shichiouza had done to the Iron Country. She sighed, slumping into hair had her chair and running a hand through her silver locks of hair –an old habit. Her hair had grown in the past years, but besides that, little of her changed. Despite having given birth to twins twice, her body was still in impeccable shape.

Her swords hung by her side, most notably Soul Cutter, which she hardly ever parted with. Of course, she had also traded in her short skirt and kimono top in favor of a slightly less revealing dress. The rest, with the exception of a couple of new scars, was basically the same. Gin lifted her gaze to look at Shinji and Kiku, both taking a nap in the bed she had set up for them in the corner of her office. They looked completely peaceful and innocent. It brought a smile to Gin’s face. She got up briefly to plant a kiss on each of their foreheads. Neither of them even stirred the slightest bit. They were fast asleep. At that moment, Gin turned around to see a small warning beacon on the edge of their room flashing. That was odd.

The flashing seal meant that her private training quarters had been breached. Her eyes narrowed in confusion. She was the only one who had access to the place. It was probably just an accident. The seal was old, after all. She would have left it alone, had it not been for the fact that the beacon wouldn’t stop flashing until she deactivated the signal in person. Well, at least she would get a breath of fresh air while she was at it. She ran from one rooftop to another, quickly approaching the Kazekage’s Peak and the room hidden within it. She looked at the mountain from below, shading her eyes from the sunlight. Everything seemed normal.

Gin approached the room, making quick work of the seal and consequently the beacon that was still going off in her office. Now that she was here, she thought she might as well train. With her guard lowered and her eyes momentarily closed, she entered the room. But something felt wrong. The lights were on. Someone was there, someone besides her. Her eyes snapped open and her stomach sank.

A blur of mixed feelings struck her like lightning holding her in place. He was there, standing in front of her. Trilby was there. Five years had gone by since she had last seen him, even more since she had last spoken to him. Her eyes narrowed. Her grip closed around Soul Cutter’s hilt. She drew the weapon, pointing it towards him. “What the hell are you doing here?” She spat venomously. She was careful not to let her flurry of emotions bleed through. She was careful not to show anything but anger and suspicion. Happiness, nervousness, fear, sadness – she muffled them underneath a near perfect façade. She would wait and analyze before charging. She wouldn’t let her emotions take control. “And give me one good fucking reason why I shouldn’t call every single Jounin and ANBU right this instant.”

Trilby didn't bother to try and repress his smile as he saw his wife. She looked beautiful, to say the least. Still, it wasn't going to be a fun reunion, knowing her. She'd be fucking furious, not that she didn't have a right to be. Sure enough, Soul Cutter flew out of it's hilt at lightning speed, the tip aimed towards Trilby. "What the hell are you doing here?! And give me one good fucking reason why I shouldn't call every single Jounin and ANBU right this instant." Of course, that was exactly the reaction he expected. Not that the threat intimidated him in any way shape or form; he had grown so much in the last five years that he could probably dispatch most of the army without even breaking a sweat. "One good reason? I'll give you two. One, it would force me to fight back, and the losses to your army would be devastating. I know all of them and their abilities, and none of them can keep up with me. Two, I know you well enough, Gin. You wouldn't hide behind your army. If you wanted me dead, you'd do it yourself."

As he spoke, Trilby hopped down from the podium on which he had sat while he waited for her to arrive, keeping ahold of the half lit cigarette that rested in his right hand as he did so. His left sat on the hilt of Dragon's Bane, his newest creation. A beautiful piece of work to say the least. Taking one last deep drag from his cigarette, he let the silence echo through the chamber for a few more moments. Fighting would break out soon, there was no doubt in his mind. Gin had five years of anger and pain and she'd have to unleash it all before he even had a chance to speak to her calmly. Still, he was confident he could do so. And if not, her sword was so sharp that it wouldn't hurt at the end. God knows he deserved as much for allowing them to dupe him for so long. Those were five years he could have spent with his family. Dropping the remains of his cigarette, Trilby crushed it under the heel of a set of fine black dress shoes before speaking one last thing to his wife, words that were far overdue.

"It's good to see you, my Sabaku no bara."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.