You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Empty The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:42 pm

Sadao

Sadao

D-rank
Sadao was sitting on a log staring at the mist that passed inf front of him. He was bored so he felt like going outside , and this is where he sat. In silence he heard foot steps in his area. Sadao's guard raised up, "Why would somebody be out here at this time?" He told himself. Sadao sat there in silence waiting for what ever was out there to show up.

2The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Empty Enter Solstice Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:58 pm

It was hard for Solstice to get all of the things she wanted done in this day and age, though, the had just come back from a busy day of helping out at the academy, she must have taken a wrong turn. Her eyes looked over the area as it seemed she had lost track of which way she was going and ended up in the Swamp of Sorrows. She took a deep breath, before hearing a voice. Turning with her fists raised she saw the likeness of a boy, younger than herself, though quite tall, sitting on a log slightly off to one side.

Her form was pristine, the angles of her body tense as she assumed her combat style, her hair flowing around behind her as she snapped to alert attention. Before lowering her guard to face the Genin. her headband, in a rather interesting display wrapped around the back of her hand as a hand-guard. Often used to slip over her knuckles while the band roped around the inside of her hand as a punch-brace, capable of inflicting a rather staggering sum of damage.

I could say the same for you... Her voice resounded in a firm expression, giving off a slightly conflict oriented and authoritarian perspective of herself in but a few simple words. Her arms moved to her chest and folded, her weight shifting from evenly spaced between her legs to just one.

You know this village is not safe to be hanging around at night, more people disappear here than seemingly anywhere else. Especially with the hunter Nin around, not to mention criminals, rogues, and just general crazy people that seem to hang around these parts. She spoke again as she swore she saw a shadow dart by in the corner of her eye, shaking the hallucination off, she focused back on him.

His physical demeanour was rather impressive as she began her initial analysis, he would be a pretty strong Taijutsu user if he decided to apply himself to the field. He looked about 6'1 to 6'3 by her powers of deduction alone, so not too much taller than herself. Her complete analysis: she did like the vest.

3The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Empty Re: The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:06 pm

Sadao

Sadao

D-rank
Sadao Looked to see a rather attractive women standing there with her glistening eyes in the moonlight. Sadao slowly got up, and faced the girl, and straightened out his vest. " I'm surprised to see such a beautiful woman out here in the dark." Sadao wiped the strand of hair of his vest. He then shifted his head to look at the woman.

"May I please gat a name?I need to know such an elegant woman's name, so I can call you something. I'm sorry for me being such a gentleman but I must." Sadao gazed into the luscious eyes of the woman. He knew she was here for more. He stood there preparing for the Hidden mist jutsu, and seeing if she would make sneaky move.

4The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Empty Re: The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:24 pm

Solstace winced at several parts of his comments which began to irk her in ways that she didn't like. One, was his blatant sense of arrogance, rather than greeting her first he instantaneously put on the faux guise of the gentleman. He had also ignored everything she had just said as she had, in her own way, attempted to care about his safety as well as inquire to what he would be doing out here at the same time. But worst of all, he asked her name without giving her his first, after all claiming to be a gentleman.

Beat me, and I may just tell you...

She spoke in anger, rudeness was one of the things, though she didn't detest, but it went against the entire scope of having a strong moral compass. To her it seemed he had assumes a mask, and a rather badly made one in an attempt to woe her with his charm.

Front foot forward and her hands clasped into fists, assuming her own combat style she readied herself for him.

If you must know then you must fight me, then I'll forgive you for those rude comments. But if I win, I'm taking whatever Ryo you have for those same rude little comments. She said with a rather cheeky wink. Waiting on his first move. Shifting her weight between her feet from one to the other in preparation to block either angle.

your honour as a gentleman demands it

5The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Empty Re: The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:44 pm

Sadao

Sadao

D-rank
Sadao raised an eyebrow. He started to preform hand seals, and then he puffed his chest up. Sadao opened his mouth and a dense fog started to come out of his mouth. The area was filled with it, and now she couldn't see Sadao, but Sadao could see her.

Sadao waited in the dense fog looking at her. He inched towards here as quiet as possible not exposing his location. He then was ready to trick this confused lady. He threw up the hand signs, for the Doppelganger technique. 5 puffs of smoke appeared next to him. He ran with the clones towards the girl in all different directions. She would only see them coming out of the dense mist from every direction.

Sadao was ready to pull off his first move. If the clones were to catch her of guard, then swoop down, and make her fall using his leaf gale taijutsu. If this were to work she would be on the ground, vulnerable to everything, and she couldn't do anything about it.

Spoiler:

6The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Empty Re: The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:58 pm

He was quiet, his footsteps soft, but she could hear him moving through the fog, seeing through the dense fog, was not her best skill in the world, though being a part of the village hidden in the mist meant she was a little better than it than most. He was not completely invisible, but she could most certainly not discern the single him from the copies he had summoned.

Then suddenly one of them was close, a quick hand symbol and small explosion of chakra sped her outside of the range of his mist, as what he tripped was a near by tripping of a branch as she substituted it for herself. Cartwheeling and summer-saluting out of the mist before planting her feet and rotating to watch him, she stood on a stuck hollow log in the swamp, surrounded by several others amongst the physical bog.

Here there was only one direction to attack from if he wanted to preserve his chakra, otherwise he would be knee deep in sludge, which would completely rule out the advantageous combative application and abilities of the doppelgänger Jutsu.

She'd traded him one E rank Jutsu for two of whatever rank he used to perform the skills. Both ninjutsu, So he's a ninjutsu user, target his hands, the rest will fall easily. she thought to herself devising a strategy as she assumed a two finger attack style. The kid was fast, but he was not thinking strategic enough to beat her that easily.

Spoiler:

7The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Empty Re: The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:31 am

Sadao

Sadao

D-rank
Sadao was stumped, "She found a way out of my small trap." He told himself. She was out of the mist he had created, and the only way he would have a chance is to lour her into it again before it dissipated into the air. He had 4 clones left, and he had to be careful how he used them. She put herself in a bad position, on a log stuck in the middle of a sludgy bog.

Sadao started to analyze his enviorment, looking for places where he had the advantage. He fell back even more into the mist so she couldn't even see his body shape in the mist. " That log she is standing on can be easily broken like a twig, and since she's in the middle of a bog she'll sink right into it without that log. I have to find a way to get behind her without her noticing it. My clones will be a good distraction but I don't know how many to use. I'll use two of them, and I'll have two left." Sadao said thinking about it.

Sadao went off with all of his clones climbing into a tree above the mist. He jumped from tree to tree getting closer to her. He was almost directly above her with the 4 clones he had left. Two of the clones jumped from the tree with there feet straight out, like they were going to strike her in the head. Sadao moved around the bog to where he was behind her. She wouldn't notice him because she would be looking at the clones. She looked as if she was going to jump back right towards Sadao where he could get her.

If she was to jump back Sadao would be close enough to strike here with his leg on her side using the black leg technique. Sending her off the log into the mushy bog where she would be incredibly slow, and barley able to move.

8The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Empty Re: The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:50 am

She waited and saw the shuffling in the tree above her, everything was ready for her own plan, using chakra flow she had trapped him ultimately his 'trap' had turned against him. Chakra flowed into the souls of her feet. As the clones came down with a single stomp she crushed the log and summer-salted backwards landing on the surface of the bog with a snide smile.

Attacking them now finally head on while she was at a point of 'massive' advantage. He was moving through the bog, and slowed by the effect. she sprinted in his direction, the two clones now with no log to land on would be stuck, and she would strike out at each of them in an attempt to dissipate them entirely. Trapped in the bog they would be almost defenceless.

Her strikes would consist of a single jumping thrusting kick on a low axis of the doppelgänger where it would be least able to move. Whether the Doppelgänger dropped or not, she would either kick off it or the swamp behind it to deliver a flying roundhouse kick to the other aimed in a 180 degree sweep of the clone.

Now highly mobile she would now turn on him. running full tilt and aiming a colossal roundhouse kick capable of heavy cranial concussion to the side of his head. The soles of her feet irradiated by the chakra being routed to her feet and hands should she need to plant them on the floor.

Spoiler:

Sadao

Sadao

D-rank
Sadao stood there as she ran towards him. He stood there with a smirk on his face. She was running on the water, and Sadao was standing on a log. He jumped back away from her. He was now on dry land, and movement would be easy. She ran towards Sadao, Without expecting it se threw a roundhouse kick at Sadao's head. The chakra infused foot went straight through Sadao's head. "Just a heads up you'll have a hard time hitting me." Sadao told her with a smirk on his face. He jumped back even farther keeping his distance from her.

Two clones left, and her. Sadao looked back, at all the things she had done before, "So far she's shown no signs of ninjutsu, only taijutsu, and chakra flow which she used on her feet. This will be a hard fight science I have no mid-long range jutsu or techniques." Sadao came to a conclusion of that the only way to beat her, is for her to make the first move, because so far she has found a way out of his attacks.

Sadao stood there in the light of the moon. He wiped some sludge off his vest, and straightened out his tie. He cleared his throat and told the woman. "I am sorry for my inconvenience, my name is Sadao, Sadao Hozuki, and may I please now get a name miss?"
Spoiler:

10The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Empty Re: The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:32 am

As her kick careened through what was once his face some of it splashed outward and she landed on the hard earth, she'd delivered a hit, although he had to recompile himself a moment but jumped back, landing, Solstice bounded after him with not letting up, as he landed, she would be there, with the nature of normally jumping backward opposed to the forward momentum of the human body jumping forward she caught up rather quickly.

Using the flat of her hand like a blade she would cross it quickly for the Genin's throat, rotating her entire body around to bring her leg for his as an immediate follow up, she had no plan at this point other to exhaust her opponent to the point of unconsciousness. unless she got lucky.

He had to maintain that skill to avoid her attacks, though now she was at a severe disadvantage, she felt her natural skill to contort and evade attacks with sheer dexterity attacking at his points of balance and weight.

Her kick to his legs would be rather tricky, luring him into accepting the blow due to his now lucid nature, the force and momentum of the kick would be enough to knock out the liquid holding him up and causing the rest of the water to collapse to the ground as nothing would no longer be holding him up.

potentially displacing him and perhaps even forcing him to use another jutsu.

11The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Empty Re: The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:52 am

Sadao

Sadao

D-rank
Her hand went for Sadao's neck. With one hand he quickly acted, and grabbed her arm, and kept her from movement. Sadao pulled her towards him so that his legs were able to strike her stomach, and she was going to fall to the ground if she moved her legs since she was in such a position that she couldn't. Sadao then quickly trusted his knee towards the stomach of her's, seeing if this time she had a way out of it.

12The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Empty Re: The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:07 am

He'd grabbed her left arm just under the elbow, but he was sorely mistaken if her momentum was going to stop. In that moment he had confirmed to Solstice he was solid. Rather than angling her body low for her kick, moving inward as he pulled her and raising, she sustained her weight on her held arm kicking off his solid knee as he was already prepared for it impacting with her gut.

With the added force of her momentum in his, the arm he held her with would raise, opening up his inward defence as well as opening up her target. She would overpower his grip with their combined strength. and deliver her own knee to the base of his jaw, kicking back with the force, to free her arm and land slightly away fro him.

Her strategy lay in being above his knee and using his own strength against him. Combined with her own prowess in speed and fluidity. Her chakra flowing through her feet so even if he were to turn his knee lucid in the last second, the surface tension of his body would be enough to propel her and her knee up into his hopefully unsuspecting skull.

13The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Empty Re: The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:35 am

Sadao

Sadao

D-rank
She jumped off his knee, sending her other into Sadao's chin. With a shift of his eyes he saw the knee inching to him. He then instantaneously turned body into liquid form. Her arm went out of Sadao's grip so she was open in the air. As She was in the air Sadao had the advantage, he pulled both arms out, and grabbed her ankle with both hands. Then with his force, and weight, and then threw her onto the ground with force.

It was extremely close that Sadao would have gotten hit in the chin with her knee. Since it was a close up attack he was fully aware. Sadao then jumped away once more from her. "I'm always aware." Sadao said. He stood there, he was getting a little tired, but he was ready to continue fighting.
Spoiler:

14The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Empty Re: The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:03 am

She'd underestimated the speed of his hydrification technique, her knee was not met with as much resistance as she had expected causing her to move a littler higher than she would have liked. he grabbed her feet and before she had much time to react she was slammed into the ground straight down. Her body crumpled in interesting angles on impact and she gave out a faint gasp as her shoulder hit it with force.

She guarded her head and braced as the ground rushed up to meet her. But she did not remain there long, crunching up and kicking off her feet she rolled away from him, raising to her feet and dusting herself off. Save for that last hit, she was rather chipper, he had expended what was becoming a rather considerable amount of energy and her vitality was shaken, but not drastically damaged.

You're lucky you can turn to water...

Upon standing she realised that her bracing had done a saving grace in the fall failing to knock the wind out of her, but only barely, her breathing was slightly inhibited, but as a shaken effect if left it would come right reasonably quickly.

Front foot forward she steeled herself again. Conflicted by this person's ability to become as water seemingly ad infinitum. But now she was annoyed by the ability itself, so she was beyond the point of giving up, she played into his strategy last time, it was now time for him to play into hers. slipping her water headband over her knuckles like a weapon, she waited for him with ice, cold, eyes.

15The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Empty Re: The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:04 pm

Sadao

Sadao

D-rank
Sadao looked at her with both eyes, "If I may ask again, my name is Sadao, and this time may I please get a name from you before you attempt to hurt me?." Sadao told her in annoyance. He scratched the back of his head, and had two of his clones left. He didn't feel like wasting any energy so he stood there in silence.

He waited for her to reply, and when she did he was ready to use the hidden mist jutsu, but he would use ever more chakra to make it more dense than ever, so she could not see where he would come from. Sadao stood there, and waited.

16The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Empty Re: The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:43 pm

With hair of fire and glorious eyes, her fists clenched and her eyes locked, he was unlucky that short of her ability to end this fight now, the images of his doppelgängers were gone, and had been for a few moments, their duration expired. He would not be able to use them again for the next little while, which put her at an advantage.

Her calculating mind also pitched that whatever he used to summon the mist would be nearing closer as well, though not quite so close for it to be useable for the next little while, which opened up a breach in his abilities. He was about as open as she was, except for his Hydrafication technique...

Solstice, Solstice Ayakashi Aisu, of the Aisu clan. It's nice to meet you I guess. sorry for not answering before, I had to get up from kissing the ground. Her anger subsided, her jeer simply intended for comedy, but now she had an advantage to take a hold of. Breaking out into a forward sprint she picked up an arms length piece of rather solid wood she could pretty much use as a makeshift bokken.

Darting in, and closing the gap between them she bought the makeshift weapon up from low in a graceful 'slash' aiming for his gut and sidestepping to move past him as she did so. It was time to break out the onslaught. And show him just how relentless a Taijutsu user can be.

17The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Empty Re: The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:03 pm

Sadao

Sadao

D-rank
Sadao stood there, she had answered her question finally. She started to run towards him with a log in here hand. She came close enough to him that Sadao could now dodge it. Sadao bent down to the ground, and used the leaf gale. His leg swiped under her, slowly getting closer to hitting her legs, making her fall to the ground.

If he were to make her lose balance and fall to the ground. Sadao would raise his leg into the air, and strike her in the chest with the bottom of his heel, knocking the wind out of her, an putting her in pain.

18The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Empty Re: The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:22 pm

With the known break in his defences Solstice felt her confidence in her winning this fight rise her chakra pools had been preserved, refraining from using Jutsu had its serious disadvantages, but at this point, as Genin, fights could be won without them it seemed.

For the most part.

As he ducked her strike he had fallen into her trap, him using a Taijutsu would only further decrease his chances of getting out of this one unscathed. As his kick came for her legs it would connect, but it would not connect with her, a hand-symbol in her other hand would cause her apparent form to completely dissipate from her location as she used the body replacement technique to switch herself with her makeshift weapon at the opportune moment.

Soaring behind him a microsecond later, angled behind him, he would be momentarily blind to her actions as she would shift her weight into landing. Bringing down a colossal axe heel kick for the back of his head/shoulder. The blow heralded enough concussive force to cause a rather significant concussion and displace his stance should it connect.

Hopefully his stance of being mid Taijutsu combined with the angle of her attack would cause his hydrafication Jutsu to not take effect. She was sure now that the technique was based on reaction and hesitation, a second nature technique that the user would at the very least have to focus on... so if he had no immediate visual cue to hyrdafy his head at the very least the initial impact would connect with his hard skull, which may cause the reaction to allow the full follow-through of her attack to be potentially met by water.

The aim was to be quick and unseen, the angle from above avoiding his Taijutsu entirely.

19The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Empty Re: The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:35 pm

Sadao

Sadao

D-rank
Sadao's leg swooped, and hit a substitution clone. Since the leaf gale would make spin in a 360 movement he spun around, and saw her in the air with her leg stretched out ready to strike him. Sadao pulled off a great feat of strength. Using both hands He raised up into a hand stand like position,using his force with his leg extended out in the air getting closer, and closer to hitting her.

If he were to strike her her ham string would stretch out in such a position, and she would be in pain every time she moved. If the hit was stressful Sadao would jump back one again keeping his distance from her, because of here taijutsu skills.

20The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Empty Re: The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:26 pm

Solstice saw him come up with the kick, but she was not dissuaded from the attack in the least, abortion of the attack could cause his feet to lead up into her face and , coming down harder and faster she met the sole of his foot with her heel. The collision of the two attacks would be potentially disastrous to either side.

Her hamstring would not be effected due to her already uncanny and unnatural level of elasticity and flexibility the damage would be in the hyper-extension of her knee on impact causing a sharp damage. With all of her falling weight and force coming down and channelled into a single point the transformation of energy from her to him would be immense.

Aside from her damage located in a single point which would case a limp and intense stinging pain. The damage to him as a recipient on the ground would also be rather large, her heel meeting his foot regardless of the shock absorbency of his body resisting the follow through, there would still be the force of the colossal initial impact. which would manifest in an effect as if he had fallen unprepared from a high height (severe ground shock) damaging his ankle, knee, and even his shoulders.

after connecting she would stagger back, even falling backward... Hoping the exchange was worth it.

(there was kindof an argument, so I kinda went for a compromise.)

21The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Empty Re: The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:50 pm

Sadao

Sadao

D-rank
Sadao was in pain but it wasn't enough to hold him back. Ignoring the pain he went in for the final blow. She was falling from the hit. Sadao Then lowered his other foot, and used it to jump up, at the same time he twisted his body, and extended his other leg out that was bent, and Spun with his foot out in the air. His foot slowly got closer to the side of her. About to collide on her side, causing her spinal pain, and most liklely misplacing one of her spinal discs, making her unable to move or endure extreme pain.

The side of his foot was about to collide with immense force coming from his spin on the side of her, putting her in extreme pain. If this didn't work Sadao had just lost to a woman, and would be ashamed of himself, from losing to a female.

22The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Empty Re: The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:23 am

Solstice was surprised with his prowess in combat for someone of his age, though it was likely he had been training from a little earlier inn his life than she had. He was up in a flash though with a roundhouse kick he aimed to score her slightly in the back. Though her fall was not as straight and perfect as he would have hoped.

Dismounting off a single impact and rotating she felt the bite of his kick as she fell. Wearing the attack in full force to the side, causing her to spin further, hit the ground as her instincts ordered her to roll and swerve, in a low stance facing him.

The kick would cause little more than a rather extensive bruise colliding with her hip bone rather than her spine. Neither of them were perfect, especially after the attack that preceded them.

Wincing as she rose her leg and side were tender to the touch, she could keep fighting until the two of them were exhausted but this seemed now like a pointless endeavour.

Not a bad kick... all things considered. she said rubbing her side. holding out a hand to shake, now that the fight was over. It didn't really matter, she could not beat him with Body replacement Jutsu on its own, though she got arguably close.

Next time she would have to use her family techniques. It seemed that combat alone was not enough.

How about next time I use the Aisu skills, and we 'really' see who's better? She laughed.

23The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Empty Re: The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:30 am

Sadao

Sadao

D-rank
A smile went onto Sadao's face as she looked as she had gave up. She put out her hand, and told him that next time she was going to use her her Aisu skills. Sadao walked over to her, and grabbed her hand, and started to shake it, and the fight was finally over.

"Well, since the fight is over, what do I get.?" Sadao stood there as he asked her with a smile on his face. Sadao let go of her hand, and waited there for her to reply to his question.

24The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Empty Re: The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:38 am

Solstice smiled shaking her head at the question, he was a cocky one, but confidence was necessary to attain strength. Overconfidence however, was a means to get your ass kicked. Solstice pulled away from his hand and ran a hand through her hair, moving her crystal blue bangs away from her eyes.

We'll, I can forgive you for being kinda scumbaggy when I first saw you, and give you a second chance at a first impression I guess. That's more than what a lot of other people gets. But I wasn't lying when I said I was high maintenance.

She said with a slight inward chuckle at herself before her eyes focused on him again. Locking on his facial features and meeting him dead on, in a way that would scare a couple of guys off at the sheer experience of.

There aren't many Kiri Genin around these days, so i would hesitate to suspect we will probably be paired together, even given our age difference. Which is kinda strange if you think about it, so with that in mind I probably shouldn't hate you... Just... think before you say things next time. Mmkay gentleman?

She began to walk off, it's late, I need to head back home, my mother is probably worried and I have work to do in the morning, Ciao~

Taking a few steps, she became little more than a blur of black lines, jumping to a nearby tree then to another and another in seconds she was gone...

25The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Empty Re: The unexpected (No kill, private, Aya) Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:41 am

Sadao

Sadao

D-rank
Sadoa saw Solstice walk away into the mist. Sadao turned around, and headed back home.

[Thread closed]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.