You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mako

Mako

D-rank
Rinshi was home alone staring at his ceiling wondering what the day had in store for him.  He had been like this for the past few days not doing much but staying in his room he hadn't even went to Ichiraku's lately.  Rinshi took a glance at the wall as his Hidden Leaf Village headband hug on the wall.  Rinshi with a smile on his face thought about all his friends especially Tatsumaru, Sojiro, and Niko.  Rinshi decided to stand up and grab his headband from his wall wrapping it around his forehead in a tight knot.  Walked out of his bedroom, until a loud knock at his front door had caught his attention and a folded piece of paper lay in front of it.  Rinshi walked down the stairs and upon his ascension, reached for the note that was left for him.

The note had read,
“The training grounds, be there within 10 minutes, you've got work to do.”
-Tatsumaru

Rinshi immediately groaned thinking to himself.  “Great what did I do now.”  Rinshi walked out his door making his way to the training grounds, most likely the same training grounds he and his other teammates met Tatsumaru.  Rinshi stuffing his hands in his pockets and thought to himself as the sun shone and the wind blew through his black hair.  “What are you up to Tatsumaru?”

Rinshi now making his way through the thick bushes and trees that hid the training grounds on the other side along with the Naka River.  Rinshi stepped over a large branch as he finally arrived to the Training Grounds, where he saw Tatsumaru standing there facing the Naka River.  Rinshi had never seen Tatsumaru so stiff, he began to approach Tatsumaru stating aloud, “Tatsumaru Sensei, I'm here now what?”

WC:

When Rinshi announced his presence, Tatsumaru's eyes snapped open, his head cracking sharply towards his student. “Tatsumaru Sensei, I'm here now what?” Rinshi said with an interesting mixture of curiousity, fear and confidence. "A lesson in reality." Tatsumaru said coldly. His voice was harsh and his words were soulless. There was a weight behind what he said that Tatsumaru typically didn't carry. Raising his hands, Tatsumaru revealed a thick covering of bandages which were slightly bleeding through. His face was covered in cuts and deep bruises were beginning to form on his skin. "Kutchan was attacked by a band of Rogue Shinobi. They destroyed half the town. The attack was designed specifically to draw me out. I dealt with them, but it was not easy."

Tatsumaru took a brief pause to allow the weight of the situation to sink into Rinshi's psyche. He had to understand the importance of this situation. The game had changed, and not for the better. The risks were higher than ever now. "If they had allies that did not involve themselves in the attack, then I am still in danger. If I am in danger, so are my students. I was going to wait patiently for you to reach a level of competence I found... acceptable with the basic training, but this will no longer be sufficient. Today, you will be given the same training I was given as a child. Your goal is simple; defeat me. I will butcher you without holding back. Expect to be beaten to near death. My wife is in the trees nearby watching, she is a medic. You will be healed and destroyed multiple times today. This will teach you to overcome pain. To overcome fear. You will surpass your limitations. A shinobi must be able to take crippling pain and agony and fight on."

Mako

Mako

D-rank
Rinshi listened as his Sensei spoke to him sternly.  "A lesson in reality." His voice was harsh and his words were soulless. There was a weight behind Tatsumaru's voice that Rinshi wasn't use to hearing from his Sensei.  After that, Tatsumaru raised his arms.  Rinshi took a gaze at as Tatsumaru revealed thick covering of bandages, blood still seeping through. His face was covered in cuts and deep bruises were beginning to become visible on his skin. "Kutchan was attacked by a band of Rogue Shinobi. They destroyed half the town. The attack was designed specifically to draw me out. I dealt with them, but it was not easy.”  Rinshi stared coldly at the thought of his Sensei being jumped on.  Tatsumaru then continued on.

"If they had allies that did not involve themselves in the attack, then I am still in danger. If I am in danger, so are my students. I was going to wait patiently for you to reach a level of competence I found... acceptable with the basic training, but this will no longer be sufficient. Today, you will be given the same training I was given as a child. Your goal is simple; defeat me. I will butcher you without holding back. Expect to be beaten to near death. My wife is in the trees nearby watching, she is a medic. You will be healed and destroyed multiple times today. This will teach you to overcome pain. To overcome fear. You will surpass your limitations. A shinobi must be able to take crippling pain and agony and fight on."  Rinshi slightly shocked at the thought of him dying, decided it was for the best.  It would make him stronger, his parents would have been proud.

Rinshi straightening his facial expression, now with a straight look on his face, now looking his Sensei directly in the eyes.  “Im Ready.”  At the exact same moment of him speaking those words, his Byakugan activated.  His eyes became slightly dilated, veins began to pop on each side of his head that lead to his eyes.  Rinshi took the signature Hyuga Clan Gentle Fist stance, ready for his Sensei's first move.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.